Feminine Allure Pt. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

"You're falling back into your unhealthy habits Subject. I've left you suggestions of never missing a good night's sleep. I see I need to reinforce those again."

"But Mis-"

She put her fingers over my lips and sat on top of me on the couch. I should've been quite aroused at that point, and naturally would have been if she weren't so intent on me having a heart-to-heart with myself. She looked at me pensively, clearly showing me her position. She was on the side of my subconsciousness, the side of me that didn't want to be tied to late working hours and taking tedious work schedules in stride just to ensure employment, just because I could. Any other time, my consciousness could've brought up the need to be employed, and to work on something worthwhile. The recent discovery had taken the wind out of that arguable point; unemployment looked inevitable at this point. Mistress wasn't happy to have things go her way; she cared about my situation enough to seem equally disturbed. I knew she was asking the same questions my subconscious asked me, because I could feel myself repeating several phrases. It was like she needed to confirm for herself my desires, funny as it sounded.

It was amazing; the tone of Her voice didn't sound interested in compromise or choice, but She'd left me with a choice to actually submit that mock-up letter. I knew I could send it, along with details directly to UnEng's president himself, even if it meant possibly torpedoing my career. Coming to terms with it was hard, but that night was the start of it.

It took a while, or maybe a few seconds, but I found myself waking up back in my bed, refreshed physically a bit, a little emotionally drained, and overall changed. The cause of most of that change was still on the other end of the line, as my cellphone was still near my ear.

"Mistress...are you there?"

"I'm here," she spoke in a tired tone.

"So, I guess you know everything there is to know, even things I shouldn't know."

"I know we're not done talking about this, not by a long shot. I know you have a commitment to that circumstance and you believe in that, but when it's ready to leave you, you shouldn't let it bring you down."

I had no response to that, nothing worth saying anyway.

"I won't tell you what to do in this case; unfortunately, I don't have to, because you know what's coming. What I can control is you, and I have my Subject's well-being in-mind; it's unacceptable for a job to be a burden equal to the pleasure I reward you for submitting to me."

"...thank you Mistress...for caring so much about me."

"You're welcome. I must go now, but just fyi, when I hang up, you will have one more hour to work on whatever you need to, and then when I call again and you see it's my number, you will fall into a deep, natural sleep. You will check your cellphone, no matter what. When you wake up tomorrow, you will only go into work to turn in your assignments, then head back home, using one of those personal days that you never take advantage of without my insistence, and catch up on much needed sleep."

Without speaking, I mumbled "I should be happy about this."

"You will be; at the very least, you should feel the pleasure of pleasing me, doing exactly as I say."

"Why are you so amazing?"

"Because...now off with you, it's almost time for bed."

And she ended the call on that note, leaving me to my desk for however long it took to finish that remaining 1/3. A record 50 min for a decent write-up, and work was done. I lay in bed drowsily, waiting for that call. When her number appeared, sleepy euphoria easily washed over me, and I had sleepless dreams that night. Nothing about work, about Mistress, just silence and darkness and peace.

I woke up to the regular alarm, feeling still a little off from just 5 hours of sleep after being awake for 48. Needless to say, I did as commanded. I walked into the office just to drop off completed work, and a letter in the corporate outbox to the president himself. It was written all over my face how exhausted I was, so they didn't argue when I left.

I came back home and nearly fell into the bed as soon as I saw it. There'd be time to worry about everything else; that day, I came first. I remember whispering "thank you Mistress," before I slipped under again.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12