Feminist Woman and Muslim Man

Story Info
A white feminist converts to Islam.
1.4k words
2.45
31.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

My name is Alexandra Jane Norton. Also known as Fatima Abdul, which is the Arabic name I changed my original ( Christian) name to. Asalam Alaikum, my brothers and sisters. Here I am. Standing five-foot-eleven, chubby, with reddish blonde hair, alabaster skin and pale blue eyes. Clad in my burka you can't tell me apart from any conservative Muslim woman...save for my blue eyes which give me away as Caucasian. I bet when you think of a Muslim woman, I'm definitely not what you think of. For starters, I'm White and I was born in liberal, feministic, secular and egalitarian Europe. I joined the Islamic faith after a life of indulgence, wildness and sin. I was once a Porn Star and a Dominatrix to boot. However, like many White women in the Continent profound change? Sometimes, even when you're indulging yourself, you feel a deep emptiness inside. For me, Islam is about fulfilling the strange void I felt in my life ever since I could remember.

Now I provide a unique service for Muslim men and Muslim women. I am in charge of the recruitment of White women into the wonderful faith that is Islam. To many White women living in the mostly secular and deeply liberal Western world, Islam equals oppression, male domination, patriarchy and mistreatment. To a great extent, White women's fears that Islam basically subjugates women is largely true but I have to make it more palatable to them. Sometimes, lies are necessary to bring people to your side. I can't bring up subjects like the fact that women are excluded from leadership positions in Islam as a matter of sacred Sharia Law. The laws of Islam as dictated to the Prophet Muhammad by Almighty Allah Himself, many centuries ago. Women and men can't even pray in the same room inside the Mosques, truth be told. They have to be in separate rooms. Women are considered a distraction in the most sacred tenets of Islam and they are not given the same rights and privileges as men.

Under the rules of Islam, women are the property of their fathers and brothers and then that of their husbands and sons. The average Western feminist would be deeply frighten to enter a Mosque if she were aware of the sexist and domineering mindset of Muslim men and the fact that submission to men is preached daily to Muslim women. Yeah, can't have that. That's where I come in. I am your prototypical western woman. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and White skin. I hold a Master's degree in Business Administration from Oxford University. I used to work for the Kensington Corporation in my hometown of London, England. I made quite a bit of money every year working as a mid-level executive. Then I left it to become a Porn Star and amateur Dominatrix. I starred in close to three hundred really steamy porno movies. I did lesbian porn, interracial porn, BDSM porn and even some hard core fetish stuff. I am educated, female, wealthy and Caucasian. The fact that someone like me could walk away from a life of great wealth and power ( being a female executive in a European corporation) and a life of sexual decadence ( I was a dominatrix and porn star for four years) for Islam speaks volume to women who are struggling with the decision of whether or not to convert to Islam.

No bones about me, I've led an interesting life. I used to do porn, as I said before. I once had a particularly steamy threesome with a Black guy and a Hispanic guy on the set of the movie Interracial Threesomes Number Seventeen : The Bisexual Edition. The Black guy was a dude named David Rocks, originally from the City of Atlanta, Georgia. A six-foot-two, lean and muscular young Black man who'd been doing porn for about three years at the time we met. He specializes in Interracial Porn, like so many of today's African-American male porn icons. He's actually bisexual, though. The Hispanic guy, Rocco Ortiz, is from Guatemala and has starred in straight, bisexual and gay porn. Rocco Ortiz stands five-foot-eight, wiry and muscular. He's not exactly a hulking man but he's got a ten-inch, uncircumcised penis. His cock is actually bigger than David's, who's quite big at eight and a half inches of prime Black man meat. Oh, yeah, I definitely had fun with these two.

David Rocks knelt before me and licked my pussy while I sucked Rocco Ortiz thick Hispanic cock. Being serviced sexually by a sexy Hispanic guy and a hunky Black man is a fantasy for many women and I was no exception. These two studs sucked my tits and licked my pussy, pouring their masculine energies on me as we did our thing. I sucked David's cock while Rocco fucked me from behind. The manly Hispanic stud smacked my chubby White ass as he slammed his dick into my pussy. At the same time, David Rocks fucked my throat with his thick Black cock with gusto. I had Black dick in my mouth and Hispanic cock in my pussy. Can a gal be any happier? Things got even more intense as we continued to do our thing. David slid his eight and a half inches of Black Man Power into my tight White asshole while I sucked Ortiz cock and balls like my life depended on it. I would have screamed as they filled my holes...but my mouth was kind of busy at the moment. Oh, yeah. They fucked the hell out of me, and I totally loved it. And then I unleashed hell on them.

I donned my favorite strap-on dildo and forced David to kneel before Ortiz and suck his cock. The macho Black stud sucked the Hispanic guy's dick with gusto. I spread Ortiz ass cheeks wide open and shoved my dildo up his ass as David sucked his dick. Ortiz squealed as I began pounding his asshole with my thick strap-on dildo. I loved fucking men in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Especially men of color. After fucking Ortiz in the ass, I ordered him to stick his dick up David's asshole. The Hispanic dude did as he was told. David got on all fours and spread his Black ass cheeks wide open as Ortiz worked his cock into his asshole. David screamed as Ortiz began pounding his Black ass with his gigantic Hispanic dick. I silenced David by making him suck my strap-on dildo. He could taste Ortiz ass on it and we both knew it. That's exactly why I made him suck it. Wasn't I a naughty Dominatrix bitch?

Oh, yeah. I had a lot of wicked fun in my sensual days. Then I converted to Islam. Presently I am recruiting White women into Islam. We are going to change Islam. We are going to help it spread across the world, and eventually replace all the gains made by the Feminist Movement with Sharia Law. White men, Hispanic men, Aboriginal men, Black men and Jewish men raised in secular societies in the Americas, Australia, New Zealand and Europe oppose Islam but someday they will come around and join Islam. Islam grants total power to men. Why shouldn't more Western men join the wonderful patriarchal religion of Islam? Forget about costly divorce practices where the woman gets the house, gets the brats and the man ends up in the poor house...with poorly enforced visitation rights on weekends.

In Islam, the man gets everything. And the woman gets her just desserts. That's what Western men don't understand when they feel threatened by Islam. That is the most sacred rule of Sharia Law. A man can divorce his wife under Sharia Law simply by saying "I divorce you" three times in front of male witnesses. Western men currently suffer under the feminist-controlled system where women have way too much power and men are basically nothing. Western women who love men also suffer under a system where women are supreme authorities in all legal matters and men have no power at all. Western women secretly yearn for a more traditional way of life where men are men and women are allowed to be women again. And part of being a woman means submitting to men at least once in a while. And that's why I joined Islam. To join the revolution that is sweeping the world. A religion that lets men be men, and demands that women be women. That's it. Asalam Alaikum!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers