Femme Fatale

Story Info
Sasha was taught to never mix business and pleasure.
3.1k words
3.72
10k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha applied fire engine red lip gloss as the last step in "freshening up." She grabbed the long cigarette holder and lit the ciggie, then walked into the hallway. Entering her living room she felt Jared's eyes on her, saw his mouth gaping from the corner of her eye. She took her seat on the high stool at the bar, making sure to show a lot of thigh.

"Darling, would you go into the kitchen and bring me the drink that's in the refrigerator?" she asked.

Jarrod swallowed hard, coughed, and said, "What? Drink. In refrigerator. Sure thing."

Sasha smiled slightly after he'd walked past her. This guy would be easy. She knew she looked hot and sultry. Her outfit was simple-a long, low cut, clinging black dress with side split up to thigh and spaghetti straps; black stockings and garter belt; four inch black stilettos; long, black silk gloves; a medallion that hung on a chain and dangled provocatively between her breasts, and the cigarette holder. And no underwear. Not a stitch. Her wavy, shoulder-length black hair had been brushed to a sheen and contrasted with her alabaster skin. The most important parts of her outfit were her makeup and the expression on her face-that sort of bored, mysterious, and haughty look.

Jarrod brought her the drink and handed the long-stemmed glass to her. She could tell he wasn't sure about her yet. It was fun to imagine the thoughts going through his mind - Was she the attractive, classy woman whom he'd met at the wedding, or a man-killer? She gave him a half nod in thanks for the drink.

Sasha sipped her drink while staring at Jarrod, who returned to the love-seat. She'd purposely not offered him anything to make him feel awkward. She said nothing, only sipped her drink, staring at him.

"Why are you sitting over there, Jarrod? Come sit at the bar with me," she said after a moment.

She watched, feigning amusement as he went from the love-seat to the bar stool next to her. Holding her drink in her hand, she stared at Jarrod as if sizing him up.

"Oh! These fucking heels," she said at last. "I'm tired of wearing them." She lifted a foot and undid the strap sexily, watching Jarrod out of the corner of her eye. The shoe fell to the floor with a soft thump. "Have you ever worn high heels, Jarrod?" she asked as she lifted her other foot.

After clearing his throat, he said, "No, I can't say that I have."

"You should try it sometime. Then you will know something of what we women have to go through for you men. All to accent parts of our bodies."

The other shoe fell to the floor.

"Ah, much better!" she said, wriggling her toes energetically in front of Jarrod.

It amused Sasha to see how his eyes riveted to her sexy feet. She took another sip of her drink, and then reached over with her bare foot to rub Jarrod crotch. She took a drag from her cigarette, looking bored. Soon she felt a lump forming in Jarrod's pants.

"What is this?" she smirked. "Amazing what a little stimulation can do, don't you think?"

"Sometimes it doesn't take much," Jarrod said, grinning sheepishly.

Sasha chortled, took another sip of her drink, and examined her fingernails. He reminded her of a cornered mouse who knew the cat was going to pounce.

"Stand up and take off your clothes," she said nonchalantly, as if she always made such an order.

"What?" he asked, taken aback by the suddenness of her request.

"Take off your clothes," she repeated, enunciating each word distinctly.

"Okay."

He stood naked before her while she gazed at his body, still wearing the bored expression.

"Turn around," Sasha said after a moment.

Jarrod turned to show her the rear view. She told him to turn around again after a moment.

"Not bad. You could lose a few pounds and build some muscle, and you should shave your package. But not bad."

She got off the stool and approached Jarrod from behind, pressing her body against his. Her hands went around his chest, massaging his nipples roughly. She could feel his naked body through the thin fabric of her dress. Sasha insinuated her head at his neck and kissed, then licked, then bit it. Jarrod let out a passionate sigh as he succumbed to her charms, almost melting in her grasp.

Sasha smiled to herself. Like a moth to the flame, she thought. She slid her hands slowly down his flat belly to his cock.

"Nice! You're hard already," she whispered in his ear. "I like it when I have that effect on a man."

"You sure do on me," Jarrod replied.

"You know what I really like? Three things. When a man licks my pussy, or when he shoots his load in me, or when I fuck him... in the ass."

She punctuated the last word by bumping her hips against his.

"Have you ever had a woman fuck you in the ass, Jarrod?" she whispered as she held his balls.

"No," he whimpered.

Sasha smiled.

"Excellent! I'll be the one to take your... virginity."

She squeezed his balls as she whispered the last word in his ear. The squeeze wasn't hard, but it made him gasp. Sasha turned away, moved a couple feet from him, and faced him. She felt her pussy seethe with wetness. Being in control of a man this way turned her on so much!

"Look, Jarrod," she said. When he turned, Sasha began to lift her dress. "Is this what you wanted to see?" revealing that she wore no bra or panties. She smirked at Jarrod's wide-eyed expression.

Sasha ran two fingers from her throat to between her legs, not taking her eyes off him. The fingers dipped between her hairy folds. She brought them to her mouth, shiny with wetness, and sucked them dry.

"Mm, nice. I like the taste of my pussy juice. Maybe we can play a game. Would you like that? Do you like games?"

The corner of her lip went up as she said it, and she let her dress fall into place.

"Yes," he said softly.

Returning to the stool to sit, she hoisted her dress above her hips.

"Kneel between my legs," she said in a tone that could not be denied.

Jarrod knelt between her knees, inches from her smoldering cunt.

"Lick."

Jarrod stuck out his tongue, and she felt its smooth wetness caress her lips. Sasha sighed. He parted the hair with his tongue to get at her hard clit, and went to work on it. Sasha relished the sensations of his tongue lapping at her clitty. His skills weren't as good as Kat's, but enough to get her off.

Sasha put her hands on Jarrod's head and pulled him into her, not risking his pulling away until she'd juiced his face. She moaned, felt her pussy wet with arousal as her juices pooled and spread around Jarrod's lips and tongue. The sight of him kneeling in front of her as he serviced her made her hot. The sound of his tongue licking at her wet folds excited Sasha, too. Sasha pulled at Jarrod's hair. She closed her eyes and gave in to the heightening sensations.

"Damn you, Jarrod, you're gonna make me cum!"' Sasha said, breathless. "Yes, that's it, right-there! Like that!"

She cried out and came, more juice flooding her sopping cunt. Sasha mashed Jarrod's face into her greedy cunt, not letting go until her orgasm subsided. She took her time recovering.

Looking down at Jarrod's shiny face, Sasha couldn't help smirk.

"Not bad, man-slave. I should try out your cock next time. How did that make you feel, making Auntie Jane cum like that?"

"Pretty good," Jarrod replied.

"Pretty good! You should feel honored," she scolded.

Sasha slid off the bar stool and walked to a large bureau in the room. She took a few things from the bureau, one of which was a pair of serious looking restraints.

"Go stand in that corner, you bad boy," she said. "Let Auntie Jane take care of you."

Her tone dripped with sex. Jarrod went and stood in the corner and faced it.

"No, not facing the wall, face the center of the room. And stretch your arms out from your shoulders."

Sasha moved close to him. He didn't seem surprised when she attached the restraints to his wrists on one end, and to eye bolt attachments in the wall at the other.

"There. Now for the next," she said, walking over and pulling out a spreader bar from behind the sofa. This she attached his ankles to, which kept his legs spread wide.

"Very nice," she said, stepping back and looking him over. "I think you make a very handsome captive. And a pose like Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man. It makes me hot, Jarrod. Really hot."

She slid her hand between her legs and cupped her pussy.

"So fucking hot I need to take off my dress," she smiled. "You don't mind, will you?"

"No," Jarrod croaked.

"I didn't think so."

Sasha pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress and then pulled off the garment. She grinned knowingly at Jarrod's gawking expression. Sasha was proud of her svelte body, its curves and mounds. Her nipples were pierced, and she had a tattoo of a dragonfly just above her pussy. Another one, a dense Medieval design, adorned her upper right arm.

"Now. Let's play this game. I think you'll like it."

Sasha stood with legs spread slightly and began to rub her cunt in a gentle, circular motion. Sasha's eyes closed, and a sexy, low moan escaped from her mouth.

"Yes. That's what Sasha likes, a wet pussy," she said.

Sasha drew a finger across her clit, and down into her snatch. She watched Jarrod's face as she jammed two fingers deep in her cunt in a most unladylike fashion and grunted. They were slick with her juice when she pulled them out, and she held them up in front of her so Jarrod could see. She made her way toward him, holding out her fingers. Standing in front of him at arm's length, she passed her fingers under his nose.

Jarrod whimpered with desire at her scent.

"Does it smell good? Does the smell of my cunt on my fingers turn you on?"

She looked down at saw his pole rising.

"Yes, I think it does," she grinned. "Excuse me, I need to make a phone call," she added abruptly.

Knowing that she left him in frustration inflated her ego.

"Kat? We're ready for you now," she said into her phone.

A minute later, a tall, husky blond with short hair walked into the room.

"Kat, this is Jarrod. Jarrod, this is my partner Kat."

Jarrod said nothing, clearly embarrassed at the situation.

Kat cast him a disdainful glance, and said to Sasha, "So you think he'll deliver, huh?"

"Oh, yeah. Just look at these heavy balls," she said, walking over and bouncing them in her hand. "Enough to do the job and then some."

"Do the job? What's going on?" Jarrod asked.

"Shut up!" Kat said, turning and advancing on him. He got a scared look on his face, and Kat softened a bit. "Look, I'll tell you what's going on. Sasha seduced you for a purpose. She doesn't really want to have sex with you."

"Well, I might later," Sasha interrupted, drawing out the first word.

"This was not my idea, remember!" Kat said to Sasha angrily.

"So? Revenge will be ours, and no one will know," Sasha replied, losing her persona for a moment. "Except for our friend Jarrod here, who'd better keep his mouth shut."

"Fucking right," Kat said. She rolled her eyes and turned away in disgust. "Fine! Get on with it. I changed my mind, take care of him yourself."

Kat left the room. Sasha turned to Jarrod, whose erection had subsided some.

"Don't mind her. She's just a poor sport. Now, where were we?" she asked, the sexy femme fatale returned. "Oh yes. I had just let you smell my fingers. Would you like to smell them again?"

She rubbed her pussy again, and slid her fingers deep inside with a groan. They were coated with shiny juice when she pulled them out.

"Look,"she said, sniffing her fingers. "Mm, so fucking hot. Would you like another sniff?"

Sasha once again held her fingers under Jarrod's nose, only this time she smeared her juice on his upper lip. She grinned as a look of tormented desire grew on his face.

"Excuse me while I step away and get a few things, won't you?" she asked in her most polite yet seductive voice. "Don't go anywhere!" she giggled as she walked down the hall.

The look on Jarrod's face was priceless when he saw her return. She held a bottle of lubrication, a pair of black latex gloves, and a tiny measuring cup. Sasha put on the gloves and let them snap at cuffs. Then she lubricated her gloved hands well. Sasha turned to Jarrod.

"Now then. Let's get to work, shall we?" she asked with a sardonic smile.

Sasha took his balls in her hand and felt them again. "They feel quite full. I think they need to be released of their contents."

She gently massaged the sac to warm them, then drew a finger up the line in the scrotum. Jarrod moaned. He could do nothing but feel and watch.

"So big and full," she teased. "It'll feel good to let all that sperm go, don't you think?"

"Please! What's going on?" Jarrod asked.

"I'll tell you after I empty your balls, honey. Relax. Don't worry about why right now. Just feel."

His cock had hardened nicely, and Sasha drew her finger up the line in his scrotum to the base of his cock, and finally to the base of the head. She smiled as his cock pulsed once in midair. Sasha ran her finger slowly from the base of his cock to the underside of the head again. And again. She did it several more times, until Jarrod's dick strained at the skin.

Kat walked back into the room, and Sasha stopped her handiwork to glare at her.

"I'm sorry. I decided to help, if you want me to," Kat said.

"Thanks. I'll need you in a bit," Sasha said coolly.

"You didn't want me to stop, did you baby?" she said to Jarrod. "I'm sorry. Did that feel good? Would you like me to continue?" she asked.

"Yeah," Jarrod moaned.

"So why don't I attend to your... cock?"

She said the last word as if it dripped with honey.

Sasha took the bulbous head between two fingers. She took her time to squeeze it gently all around, until a drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip. It lay glistening like a pearl.

"Mm, nice," Sasha said as she observed the change in Jarrod's arousal.

She drew a line up the underside of his cock as before, this time using a long red fingernail. Jarrod gasped and twitched. Sasha smiled at the way his cock bobbed at her touch. She pulled her hand away, watching the pool of pre-cum grow larger.

Sasha stood up and took his chin in her hand.

"More?" she asked.

"More," he replied in a hoarse voice.

"Then say it like this: 'Please, mistress, may I have some more?'"

He repeated the request so pathetically that she couldn't help laughing out loud.

Again she drew a line from the base of his balls, up the underside of his cock, stopping at the pronounced ridge of the head. The drop of pre-cum dripped from the tip.

"I think you're ready," she said.

She poured some oil in each hand and rubbed them together. Kat pulled up a chair in front of him for Sasha to sit in.

Sasha took the base of Jarrod's cock in her gloved hand and slowly let her hand drag along its length. She didn't take eyes off Jarrod's face. Then she slid her hand back down. She did this again and again, until Jarrod's need became urgent. Sasha picked up her pace, sliding her hand quickly up and down his shaft. Jarrod's moans increased in intensity with his approaching orgasm.

"The cup, Kat!" Sasha ordered.

Kat held the small cup in front of Jarrod's dick, and Sasha pointed the shiny rod at the opening. She jerked him furiously, and he groaned and cried out.

The cum spurted into the cup with a sound like a tiny fire-hose, and Kat winced. Sasha milked his cum into the cup until not a drop was left in his balls.

"Add this to what's in the freezer," Sasha told Kat.

"Okay," Kat replied, and went to the kitchen. She returned with a small plastic tub containing an amount of frozen white fluid, and a tiny spatula.

"You could have just taken the cup into the kitchen!" Sasha pointed out to her.

"You know I don't like handling fresh cum!" Kat replied.

"You're such a pussy, Kat," Sasha said. Then she tipped the cup's contents into the tub of frozen fluid, using the spatula to get it all out.

"We're done with you, Jarrod. Thanks for your donation. Before I release you, let me explain. Kat and I run a catering service. We're a lesbian couple."

"Sort of," Kat muttered.

Sasha glared at her and continued.

"We have a specialty that we run for interested customers, and that is cooking with real, human semen."

Jarrod looked at her with an expression of disgust.

"However, we're always looking for a steady, willing supply of cum. So if you're interested, we can pay you for each donation you make.

"Well, why the hell did you seduce me to get it?" Jarrod asked, clearly pissed. "You could've just asked and then paid me, rather than leading me on."

"It's more fun to get it that way, don't you think?" she teased. "It brings out the straight side in me. I'm bi-not that Kat recognizes it," she said, glaring at Kat.

"Fuck you," Kat said.

"In a little while, dear, after Jarrod leaves. Besides, what am I going to do to get donors, take out an ad in the personals? I don't think so! Anyway, let's release you. And don't try any funny stuff, because Kat can kick your ass. She has a green belt in karate."

She released Jarrod and let him dress.

"Are you interested in donating regularly?" Sasha asked.

"Fuck, no!" Jarrod replied.

"Okay," she sighed, opening the door for him.

"Sorry to seduce you for your spunk and not you, Jarrod-business, you know."