Femme Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost?"

I tap her nose playfully with my fingertip. "Almost. Do you touch your asshole when you masturbate? Put your finger in it?"

"That's disgusting," she shoots back. "Assholes are filthy. I've never touched my asshole, let alone put anything in it."

"Well, another first. Let's get those handcuffs off you." I take them off and she rubs her wrists and I'm curious to see what she'll do now that she's no longer restrained. She could easily reach into her bag and take out her phone and call 911 to come rescue her, but she doesn't. Instead, she sits back and crosses her arms and legs and stares at me defiantly, waiting to see what happens next. I walk over to my chair and sit and pick up my glass and drain my drink. Things have gone splendidly so far and I know now they're going to continue to.

"You know that I'm not enjoying any of this, don't you," she says, "that I'm allowing you to treat me this way to prove to you that you're just like every other man?"

I nod. "Of course. Take off your dress." She hesitates a moment, then slowly stands and pulls her dress down and steps out of it and tosses it on the couch and waits for my instructions. "Down on your hands and knees and crawl over to me." I see the hint of a smirk as she lowers herself to her hands and knees and slowly crawls over to me, keeping her eyes on mine. "Turn around and do 'down dog'. I want that beautiful ass of yours up high where I can get to it." She slowly turns around and puts her head on the floor and arches her back and presents her ass to me nicely. If I didn't know better, I'd think she's done this before.

I linger a moment, admiring the red garter belt and black seamed nylons framing her beautiful heart-shaped ass. It really is an awe-inspiring sight. I lean forward and kiss her cheeks tenderly, spreading them with my hands and moving my mouth slowly toward her asshole. As I near it, I feel her begin pushing back, searching urgently for my mouth and when I place my lips on her asshole, I feel her body shudder and hear a faint moan. I take my time, lavishing her asshole with attention. I want to relax her and open her up so that when I put the butt plug with the long tail into her, she'll barely feel it entering her and by then will welcome its arrival. I slowly work one finger and then another into her asshole and then two more using my other hand and gently spread it, first side to side and then top to bottom and then put more fingers in until I can spread it in all directions. I glance down and see that her hand is between her legs now and that she's fingering herself furiously.

Finally I have her asshole spread wide and can see inside her sphincter, which is a blush shade of pink and I see she's expanding and contracting it, inviting me to put something into it. Perfect. She's ready. I pick up the butt plug from the floor beside my chair and slide it into her and no sooner is it in than I see her legs begin trembling and she comes, long and hard again. When she's calm, she tosses her hair to one side and looks back at me defiantly over her shoulder. "Crawl around like a cat in heat and get me hard."

She crawls off slowly, wagging her ass exaggeratedly and showing off her tail to good effect. I'm immediately hard again, but am so enjoying watching her put on a show that I let her make a few circuits around the coffee table, which she does stopping from time to time to scowl at me and raise a hand with her fingers curled like claws and rake the air with them in my direction and hiss angrily. I beckon her over with my finger and she crawls to in front of me and waits as I slide to the edge of the chair so my cock in resting against the tip of her nose. I left the veil and drape it back over her hat.

She knows what to do now and takes my cock in her mouth and sucks, wagging her tail while I milk her tits. I squeeze and pull her nipples just hard to enough to elicit protesting and hurt-sounding whines, despite which, it makes her shudder and suck more hungrily and I know she's enjoying herself enormously. She gulps down my come and when she's drained the last drop slowly draws her head back and sits up and looks at me and waits for my instructions. "Let down your hair."

There's something about the sight of a woman letting down her hair that is quintessentially sexy. Any man who isn't excited by it should check his pulse. It's such a classic pose and a big part of what makes it exciting is the suggestion that the woman is letting her hair down to enjoy intimacy. I watch her unpin and remove her hat and set it aside and remove the hairpins one at a time and let down her dark brown wavy hair around her shoulders. She beautiful in a different way now and I linger a moment admiring and enjoying it. "Turn around."

She hesitates a moment and there's the flash of defiance in her eyes again at having to obey orders, but she slowly turns around and I gather up her hair in my hands and enter her from behind. I'm so turned on now that my erection is constant and I begin fucking her slowly and then faster and harder and our bodies fall into an opposing rhythm and now we're slapping and then pounding against each other as our fucking becomes more forceful and I see that, once again, her hand is between her legs and she's fingering herself furiously. I look at her ass and see that it's bright red from my body slamming against it.

It's time for us to come together and, as if on cue, she strains her head back even further and turns her face toward me and we kiss as we come, both of us long and hard. I let go of her hair and she slowly lowers her head and then the rest of her to the floor and I lie beside her and take her in my arms and hold her tightly and nuzzle her neck with my nose.

• • •

"Thank you, baby," you say. "That was fantastic, as always."

I draw back my head and smile at you. "Fucking fantastic."

We hold each other close and gaze lovingly at each other, each of us happily anticipating the person we'll meet the next time we play our favorite game.

12