Fencing Academy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so close now, thought Lyza, heart thumping, I can feel it.

Sara, however, was hurried. She pulled Lyza by the shoulder.

"It's a good thing you came," said Sara, pulling her about, "we had an odd number of students. Not good for pairing up, you see. I hope you don't get starstruck because your first opponent will be the Duchess..."

Lyza almost choked. "The... the DUCHESS?!?"

Sara patted her on the back. "She's a mortal, like the rest of us, so just treat her like you would anyone else and you should be fine."

She left Lyza face-to-face with the Grand Duchess of Rotham, First of Her Name, Lady Adriana Challette. She was pale of complexion and soft of face. Long, black hair flowed down to the small of her back, so glossy it reflected streaks of white light. A black fringe framed a pair of cool, icy eyes, more piercing than Lyza had ever imagined.

This was the girl she had vowed to kill.