Fencing Academy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adriana recognized the each of the stages. The essence first took away all sensation, and then transported the traveler into the realm where time had little meaning. Things happened in an instant and forever at the same time, events had no order to them. Memories of youth and innocence flooded inside. The traveler was invulnerable to the weight of the material world, yet vulnerable to its kisses and caresses.

"Adriana," whispered Jenny, "how long have you held me? 'Tis almost morning..."

She was half in this world, half out. This was when Jenny would normally begin to pleasure her... Jenny's lips shone, candlelight kissing her parted lips. Adriana and Jenny's lips were even closer than before.

This is it... thought Adriana, as she lowered her mouth on Jenny's...

Sword sparks. Adriana's heart thumped. She had forgotten the moment she was in. Her tongue was in the wet, warm space between four lips. The sensation was curious, Adriana noted.

It is not unlike swordfighting, she thought. After all, tongues could parry and thrust as well as a rapier. Except this time, she allowed the strikes to pass her defenses as it pleased her.

Saints forgive me, she prayed, nothing about this could be unholy.

It was then she recalled her ladies-in-waiting.

It was as though the girls were cast in cold steel, expression of a dawning terror frozen on each of the three. Stiff they were, unable to act, but their minds raced beneath shivering eyes. Their job was to be vigilant against acts of passion... but they were watching for Jenny to cross those unholy bounds. They were meant to rush to the chapel, grasp the sleeve of a confessor, and witness to Adriana's wanton sins before Darkness stained her soul forever. But they did not.

Adriana could not allow them to breath a word. No, they have to share my crime.

"Stand up," she commanded the three.

They complied, fidgeting off their seats.

Jenny was nuzzling Adriana's breasts in her haze. Adriana had to force words through the pleasure of Jenny's rough tongue on her nipple.

"Bare your breasts," Adriana ordered.

The three girls exchanged glances. They wore corsets of the sort that only went around the waist, allowing the breasts to weigh against their chests. It was merely an act of lowering the collar to the area beneath, which the three of them did. Adriana inspected them, and admired how they were each of different sizes and shapes, their nipples of different shades.

"You, on the left," Adriana forced through a groan.

The girl had rich brown curls framing a round, innocent face, spilling onto her now bare shoulders. Her breasts were as pears, her nipples tubular and pink. "Your Grace?"

"What is your name?" asked Adriana.

"Mary, if it pleases you..."

"I am pleased by you," said Adriana, "come here."

Mary stepped towards her as though approaching a very steep cliff. When she was within touching distance, Adriana used her long fingers to lift the girl's breast breast into her mouth. She suckled on the girl's nipple, the girl groaning and heaving in reaction. Perspiration dewed her shoulders and chest, filling her mouth with the taste of salt and almonds and fresh milk.

It was Adriana's first taste of flesh. She found it sweeter than strawberries.

Jenny's fingers had ventured to Adriana's muff. They roamed the fine black fuzz, and one of her long fingernails grazed Adriana's burning clit. It sent a jolt of pleasure through her, Adriana groaned with her lips still sealed over Mary's nipple. Jenny lips creeped from her breast, kissing the top of her quivering stomach, and lower, lower...

"No," said Adriana, grasping Jenny's hair before she could pleasure her. Jenny looked up in her addled confusion, as though she'd been rejected.

Mary crawled off to one side of the bed, now flushed. Adriana directed Jenny to lie down, then sensually coaxed Jenny's legs apart with a gentle push of her hand. Her pussy was pink in color, nothing but a fleshy fold with puffy, inviting lips. Adriana had never had a good look at it before. Then again, Jenny had never been so exposed like this.

Adriana glanced at the two other servants, who watched helplessly. "Kiss each other's breasts," Adriana commanded them.

The two girls looked at each other, and nervously complied, one of them lowering their head to tongue the other's nipple.

Adriana's attention returned to Jenny. She looked at her with a deep, hazy lust, her eyes almost slits. Her breasts heaved up and down, sweat forming on her thighs, her stomach, her brow. Even the anticipation for what was about to happen was driving Jenny close to orgasm. Adriana crawled forward, her own heart thumping and her cunt throbbing in time with it. As she knelt into it, she felt a feverish heat radiate from it. Its scent burned her nose... like an intense, spiced version of what came from Jenny's skin.

Adriana started simple. She kissed it.

Jenny gasped, and struggled against invisible forces of ecstasy. Adriana watched in wonder as the little button seeped some strange, sweet liquid. Adriana had to hold Jenny by her thighs to still her, and she began to kiss it like she had Jenny's mouth. It was far hotter, though, the taste rich with sexual fluids, the folds of the labia reacting sharply. Her tongue encountered a smooth, fleshy membrane that sealed her entrance.

Her maidenhood, she realized.

Adriana jumped at the sensation of fingers exploring her bottom, spreading her cheeks apart. Adriana turned her head around to see Mary, looking as though she had been caught filching something.

"My lady I'm sorry," Mary begged in a sweet voice, "was that impertinent of me?"

"No... that was very pertinent of you. Continue on... just don't breach me."

Mary nodded, and nervously lowered behind the Duchess's ass. Adriana soon felt the jolt of pleasure as a tongue flicked across her labia, hot breath moistening her. She gritted her teeth with sensation, then remembered her current task. Her head dropped once again between Jenny's thighs.

This is what it is to give, thought Adriana, sucking gently on Jenny's button. Adriana's heart pounded fiercely, a heat burning her from heel to brow. The mystery of sex began to unfurl.

Adriana looked over Jenny's undulating stomach. The two other girls had joined them on the bed, one of the girls pinning the other as she mauled one of her breasts with her lips. Jenny's hands and mouth began to creep closer and closer to the girl on the bottom, until they met to kiss one another, Jenny grasping and pinching the unsucked nipple.

We're all connected now, thought Adriana, by lips and pussies and fingers...

They continued for what seemed to be forever. Mary's lips and stroking fingers brought Adriana to her first sober orgasm in many years. The other two girls stripped and played with each other as Jenny lapped at each of their swollen pussies. She was a diligent, giving girl, it struck Adriana, and even in this situation she would not break habit.

Rhea and Dierdre were the two other girls, she would later discover. Dierdre had somehow found herself presented with Mary's cunt, and she began to service her with tongue. It was Dierdre's first time at cunnilingus, as it was Mary's first time receiving it. They formed into a circle, joined from groin to mouth around the circumference of the massive bed, she pleasuring Jenny, Jenny pleasuring Rhea, Rhea pleasuring Dierdre, Dierdre pleasuring Mary, and Mary finally pleasuring Adriana, her lips and tongue tirelessly scouring her most intimate part. A strange, almost spiritual energy went through them like tides crashing over shores in passing. One girl's twitch would move through each of them. Timelessness came with each orgasm. The Essence of Lotus became a pale imitation.

A whim struck Adriana. I want to breach her...

Men always talked of wanting to take a woman pure, an obsession Adriana thought strange. But the idea pounded in Adriana's head with fevered excitement. She was suddenly mesmerized by Jenny's maidenhood, wondering how it would feel to break it, to plunge herself into it. She could do it with her fingers, but that seemed to lack ceremony and gravity. There was but one thing that was worthy of such a task...

"You three," she commanded Rhea, Mary, Dierdre, "play amongst yourselves for a bit. I will return."

Mary now lay back in the pillow with a girl in each arm, kissing and giggling and sharing Adriana's taste between them. Adriana donned a robe and ventured out into the silent halls, her bare feet pattering against the marble. The treasury room was not far away.

The guards allowed her through the thick doors, oblivious to her purposes.

The treasury was rarely ventured into, precious things swam in the darkness here, forgotten and unloved. A slender line of moonlight fell on a pedestal bearing a long, slender, mahogany case. She flipped it open.

Even the scabbard was adorned, the black leather reinforced with gilding, the florid shapes meant to represent the peacock of Rotham. There was, embedded by the gold hilt, an ivory cameo depicting the Duchess herself as a young girl.

She grasped the hilt and drew the Pride of Rotham.

It was, she had heard, one of the finest blades in existence. Its steel was certainly the rarest: meteoric steel, forged from the ore of a fallen star. The ripples were so dramatic they could be observed in twilight, shifting like a lapping ocean as she turned the blade. More difficult to see in the darkness was the color of the blade: a touch of crimson kissed it, like it was dipped in bloody water.

It was not the blade she was interested in: it was the pommel. A head of gold, a shaft graven with florid designs, a knuckle guard that could graze a clit. The Pride of Rotham was too priceless to risk in combat. It would find service instead in Jenny's pussy.

The guards barely acknowledged her leaving. She held the sword beneath her robes, heart pounding with excitement, her vulva soaked in the arousal of her second crime. When she returned, she pulled the sword out with dramatic flair. The three ladies-in-waiting gaped in shock.

Mary was awed. "That's the—"

Adriana shushed them. She slid onto the bed, where Jenny writhed on the blankets, pushing her fingers between her lips with a soft sopping sound. The three girls scrambled to watch as Adriana positioned the pommel by Jenny's entrance, at the slight touch Jenny's eyes flickered open and she released a wild groan. Apprehension tightened Adriana's heart. She suddenly wondered what she was doing.

"Jenny, is it alright if I—"

As an answer, Jenny grasped the base of the pommel and guided it gently inside. The bulb pushed aside her swollen labia, entering her shallowly. Jenny writhed urgently and with abandon, pushing and staining the satin sheets with her sweat.

Excitement conquered Adriana again. She pushed it in slowly, but uncertainly. Jenny flailed, arching her back and undulating hard against it, Adriana had to hold the blade still or risk disaster. Adriana tried to push it inside a little more, but the slight pressure from the hymen gave her pause.

I can't do it, she realized.

It was perhaps for the best. After all, Adriana had no right to breach her. That was a man's duty and joy, a maiden's gift to her husband on a wedding night.

"Please..." moaned Jenny, "please..."

Jenny's pleading reminded her that she was in the role of the servant now. She took the pommel out a little and experimentally thrust it back in, pushing it slightly harder against the membrane. Jenny's eyes rolled into whiteness, her breathing ragged and uneven. Adriana did it again, and again, each new thrust giving her more confidence. Jenny was spasming and roiling, cries of ecstasy filling the chamber with shuddering echoes.

To be challenged by my peer, to anticipate each of their moves and have them anticipate yours, to know each other in such deep intimacy, to give and take from an equal... am I having sex?

She had built a rhythm, the wet sounds repeating like a sodden drum. The pommel plied vertically up and down Jenny's pussy, rolling the perimeter of her lips. The three other girls watched in rapt fascination of the perversion they were witness to: a duchess who wielded her symbol of office to fuck another girl.

No, thought the Duchess, we may pretend different roles, but we will never be beyond servant and master.

Thrusting, parrying, cuts, slices, two swords danced between two souls. At each meeting the blades would sheer stars from one another, sprinkling the floor in mortal cinders. At the end of one sword was Adriana. At the end of the other was—

Jenny cried out louder than before, this time pain mixed into the pleasure. Adriana broke from her trance, and saw blood trickle down the grooves of the sword. Adriana gasped.

"I'm— I'm sorry, I..."

Jenny was not sorry. Her breasts heaved, face flush and a satisfied smile gracing her lips.

Adriana slid the sword out, watching the lips close as she did. Jenny rose to throw her arms around Adriana's neck, kissing her with urgent, grateful passion. Adriana tried to keep up with the kisses, but Jenny would move, lips moving to her cheeks and neck and chin.

"This is all I ever wanted..." said Jenny, falling back.

Adriana cleaned off what she could from the sword. The three girls watched her and blinked at her, as though waiting for a command. She couldn't think of what to tell them, except:

"You are all a part of this," said Adriana, "we all committed the same acts. None of us are innocent. Do you understand?"

The three girls nodded slowly and somewhat fearfully.

"Good. Because I plan on doing this again."

###

Svieg snuck out in the middle of the night, as soon as he knew his wife was asleep. Four of his men awaited outside their host's estate, cloaked with broadswords at their side. He lowered his own hood.

"Let us go," he ordered them in Svandish.

The Humbert arms factories were not far away. It was of utmost importance that one noticed his passing. There were many spies of the Svandish king here, and the conspiracy would be ruined if he had but a whiff. Innocent Gwen, she wouldn't understand. Her woman's heart lacked steel. He would be King of Svandia one day, and after him their child Anjelm would become one too. Many of his peers agreed, they would fight for him and elevate him to his rightful position.

It was agreed, they would overthrow the king. And all he needed to do was secure Rotham's guns.

Svandia was a decaying country. Their military was a shambles, their people starved, their threats ignored and disrespected. Their suffering and humiliation would not end.

"We are the greatest people who hold the worst country," he often said to his comrades. But that could change. Svandia would see its esteem return. His son would be a King.

The five men, dukes and counts of Svandia all, filed into a back alley by the factories. Another waited for them. He doffed his hat.

"Svieg Rolfson," he said. The Zachonian spoke in an almost perfect Svandish accent.

The five conspirators unhooded themselves.

"Mr. Humbert has asked me to pass a message to you," said the man in Svandish, "we will only be able to fulfill a tenth of your order."

Svieg spat. "A tenth! Disgraceful. What is this? I thought the Humbert company could equip an army in but a day."

"We can," whispered the Zachonian, "that is why we're prepared to double your order... if you can accomplish a little favor for us..."

###

ENDNOTE

Thanks again for reading this. Unfortunately, because I'm splitting my time between this "fun" project and my "serious" novel, it will be a bit of time before I return to this. Hopefully not too long.