Fender Bender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers

I was now topless as Susan pushed me in front of Mark. Applying pressure she pushed me to my knees then she knelt beside me. I was just inches away from Marks cock when Susan pushed me forward and told me to kiss the head.

I was scared to death but did as I was told. I felt his cock jerk as I kissed the tip. Susan giggled as I pulled back quickly.

Susan encouraged me, "Why don't you just hold it for a few seconds."

I reached out to grip the base of Mark's cock. It was hard but felt soft and warm at the same time. I slowly started to work my hand up and down. While I was doing this Susan squeezed his balls.

She pushed my head forward again and told me to just take the head into my mouth and suck on it. I did as I was told and another moan escaped from Mark's lips.

Susan told me to slowly start working my mouth up and down taking more cock into my mouth each time. After only a few inches I started to gag and let the cock slip from my mouth.

"Watch how I do it." She took the cock into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down and after only a few times she had the whole cock in her mouth.

She said the secret is to relax your mouth and throat muscles. Then she told me to try it again but go slower this time.

She was right if I relaxed I could take more of Marks cock into my mouth but no matter how hard I tried I had could not deep throat the whole thing.

Susan put her hand to the back of my head and controlled the pace at which I moved my mouth up and down. After what seemed like forever I could feel Mark's cock start to throb and that is when Susan pushed my head down and held it there as her husband started shooting strand after strand into my mouth.

His cum tasted different than mine but I thought it was delicious as I tried to swallow it all. There was so much of it I started to choke so Susan let go and allowed me to take my mouth off of his cock. As I tried to swallow it all Susan kissed me deep letting me push some of the cum into her mouth.

After she broke the kiss she asked me how I liked sucking my first cock. I turned red with embarrassment but told her the truth. I loved it. It was better than any fantasy I had ever had.

Mark spoke up, "It might have been his first but he is a natural, with your help and a little practice he will be great."

Susan told me to clean Mark up a little so I leaned down and started licking the cum from around the base of his cock. I cleaned his pubic hair and started licking his cock from the base to the tip.

As I was doing this I felt Susan unzip my skirt and pulled it down. She started running her hand over my ass then under the front waist band of my panties to rub my cock. It was small but harder than it had ever been before.

Susan told me to stop and then she pushed me down onto my back. I had to lift my hips as she pulled first my skirt then my panties off. I was left wearing nothing but pantyhose.

My cock was throbbing as she crawled up and started kissing and licking it through the pantyhose. Oh God that felt SO GOOD!!!! She started sucking on the head and it took just a few seconds for me to cum. Susan suck my cum through the hose and when I was done she raised up and told me to open my mouth.

I did as she said and she opened her lips to let my cum slowly drip into my mouth. I have tasted my cum so many times in the past but it was never this erotic and never this good. When her mouth was empty she kissed me again letting me suck the residue off of her tongue.

I closed my eyes and rested. I must have dose off because I was a waken by the sounds of Mark fucking his wife hard, fast, and rough. They were laying on the carpet right beside me. Mark had Susan on her back, her legs were over his shoulders and each time he thrust forward she would squeal in delight.

I laid there watching them as my cock started to get hard again. Susan looked over and noticed I was awake. She reached over and pulled me to her, pushing my head toward her breasts. I started kissing and sucking first the right nipple then the left nipple. When I bit down lightly Susan's squeals turned to moans.

I heard mark growl, "HERE IT CUMS!!!!!!!!!" He drove his cock deep inside Susan and held it there. Susan wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Mark and her. body started convulsing and shaking uncontrollably. After several minute of panting they finally started to separate. both of their bodies were covered in sweat.

As soon as Mark started pulling his deflating cock from her pussy, his cum started to run down Susan's thighs. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head to her wet cum soaked pussy. "Eat me baby! Lick Mark's cum from my pussy."

I crawled to her and slowly started licking her creamy thighs. As I licked closer to her pussy the taste of mark's cum got stronger. I licked the juices from her thighs and spread her pussy with my right hand. Dragging my tongue through her slit I was met with the intoxicating flavors of male cum and pussy juice.

I licked the folds of her cunt and occasionally flicked my tongue across her sensitive clit causing her to jump. I swirled my tongue around her clit and I felt her hand at the back of my head holding my mouth tight against her pussy. When I started nibbling on her clit she stiffened up and came a second time.

I continued to lick until Susan finally let go of my head and pushed me away. I looked up at her and smiled shyly, "Did I do ok?"

"You did great sweetie, I think after a week or two with us you will be able to please anyone with your magic tongue." I blushed a deep red.

By now it was early Saturday Morning and we were all tired. Mark helped us both to out feet and announced he thought we should all go up stairs and clean up then snuggle close and get some rest. He continued to hold my hand as we made our way upstairs.

Susan told me I could use the shower in the guest bedroom. I stood under the warm water and relived what had happened. Did I really suck my first cock? Did I eat a second load of Mark's cum from his wife's pussy?

The worse part is that I DID wreck my step dad's car and how in the world was I going to get that fixed? I know Mark said he would help me but would he really help? I had no other choice but to trust him.

I stepped out of the shower and was embarrassed to see Susan standing there waiting for me. I guess I should not be so modest especially after every thing that happened but I still hard trouble looking her in the eye.

Susan handed me a warm towel to dry off with. She told me that her and her husband usually slept in the nude but she thought I might like something frilly to wear.

She handed me a bright pink baby doll nighty with a pair of matching panties. I realized she was not going to give me privacy to dress so I stepped into the panties as Susan asked me a question.

"Was this really your first time?"

I blushed as I answered. "It was the first time I was with another guy."

She smiled at me "And with a girl?"

"The most I have done before tonight was with my prom date, and then all I got to do was to suck her breasts and put my fingers down the front of her panties. When I tried to do more she got mad and made me take her home."

Susan let out a laugh but seen that it had embarrassed me. "It's ok sweetie, I know that Mark has more in store for you and I am sure we will have our share of fun together."

With that she took my hand and said Mark was waiting on us.

When we entered the bedroom Mark was already in bed. "Wow you look great in pink."

He held up the covers and Susan told me to get in then she crawled in beside of me. I was in the middle as we all snuggled up close. Susan's breasts was pressed against my chest as she kissed my lips lightly. Mark's semi hard cock was pressed against my panty clad ass as he started to kiss me neck and blow into my ear.

We were all tired and soon we settled down and I fell into a blissful sleep.

___________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

SissyAndi
SissyAndi
206 Followers
12