Fender Bender Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary laughed and said it sounded kind of gay. Mike said that my legs looked red and he bet I had tan lines down there too. I tried to change the subject but Mike told me to show them. I said no and started to the bathroom to wash the sticky beer off of me.

That is when Mike told Gary to grab me and hold me still. Now Gary is a couple of inches taller than me, almost 6' tall to my 5'11", he was twenty five pounds heavier than me, 185 to my 160. He was also blonde.

Mike was 250 pounds, 6'2" and he had wrestled and play football in High School. He had red hair and freckles.

Gary pinned my arms behind me holding me still. Mike reached out and yanked my shorts down. He froze when he seen the purple panties that I had on.

"Oh fuck what are you a faggot?"

"No it was a present from my girlfriend she wanted me to wear them tonight."

Mike gave me a smirk, "Tell the truth, you don't have a girlfriend. I always thought you were a little funny."

Gary pushed me down to the couch. "You are one sick bastard and I don't want anything to do with you ever again. I am ashamed that we were ever friends."

He told Mike that they should leave. Mike agreed and they headed for the door. They left so quick that they forgot the cooler and what was left of the beer.

I laid there for several minutes and fought back the tears. I pulled my shorts back up and decided I need to find something to take for my head ache. I started to call Mark and Susan and tell them what happened but decided it might not be a good idea.

I threw my beer soaked shirt into the laundry room and went to the medicine cabinet to get some aspirin. I was setting on the couch with my eyes shut resting my head when I heard the squeal of brakes in the driveway.

Oh God what now I wondered as I went to see what was going on. It was Mike's car. When he made it to the porch I opened the door and asked him what he wanted.

He stammered and then said he came back for his cooler. I told him to get it and leave me alone.

He followed me to the living room but instead of getting the cooler and leaving he asked if we could talk for a minute. I told him I did not think so and I wanted him to leave.

Mike plopped down in the recliner and told me to sit down. I did not have the energy to fight him so I sat.

"OK listen, I want to say I am sorry for what I said earlier, I know it was wrong but I was just being macho in front of Gary. It is your life and I don't care how you live it."

I just stared at him not knowing what to say.

He continued "This is not your first time wearing panties is it? Come on tell me the truth."

I looked at the floor, "No its not, I have been doing it for a while now."

"Who's clothes do you wear? Your Moms?"

I just nodded.

"I bet when you dress up all the way you look pretty cute."

That surprised me and I looked him in the eyes for the first time. He was smiling at me. I shifted nervously when I noticed how he was looking at me. His smile was part sweetness and part lust.

"Is it true your parents are in Jamaica for a week?"

Again I just nodded, I had no idea where this was leading and I was trying not to think about the possibilities.

Mike looked me up and down then said, "Why don't you go put something pretty on for me and let me see just how sexy you can be."

"Please Mike its been a rough night, I would appreciate it if you would just go home."

He got up but instead of leaving he sat down beside me on the couch. He reached over and put a hand on my thigh. "What if I say pretty please?"

I tried to push him away but he was persistent, he started blowing in my ear and whispered "I have always had a secret attraction to girls like you."

"Girls like me?"

"Yes you know sexy young girls with something extra, people would be shocked if they knew some of the web sites I like to look at. I bet we look at some of the same sights."

Mike continued to rub my thigh as he started to kiss my neck. My resistance was starting to get weak.

He kissed my cheek, "I know you look sexy in panties and I think you know I am not going to leave until we have sex. I want to see the full package first and I am sure you want to get all dolled up before we make love."

I pushed him away, "OK Mike you win, give me twenty minutes to get ready."

I managed to get away from Mike and ran up stairs. I thought about just locking myself in the bathroom until he gave up and just left. Instead I went to my Mom's bedroom. I started going through her lingerie. I decided on a black teddy with garters and matching black stockings. The teddy had a snap crotch and was lacy. it also had a matching sheer robe but I decided i did not need it.

I stepped into a pair of 3 inch black heels then I remembered the wig on my bed. After I fixed the wig into place I put on some dark red lipstick and sprayed on some perfume. At the top of the stairs I took a deep breath and slowly started down, being careful not to trip in the heels.

When Mike heard me coming down the stairs he got to his feet to meet me. The look on his face was priceless.

"Oh wow you look incredible, even better than I thought you would."

He took my hand and helped me down the last step. taking me into his arms he hugged me tight and told me how great I looked. As he hugged me his hands started to message and squeeze my butt.

I looked up into his face and he kissed me lightly on the lips. Mike lead me to the couch pushed me down onto it. I watched as he kicked off his shoes, took off his shirt, then removed his jeans. Mike was not wearing any underwear and his cock sprang free. It was not as big as Mark's. It was maybe 7 inches long and not thick.

Without a word, Mike put his hand behind my head and pulled it toward his cock. I opened my mouth so he could slide it in. I started squeezing his balls as I sucked his cock. I put my hand on Mikes ass pulling him to me trying to take the entire length of his cock into my mouth. I felt the head hit the back of my mouth and I remembered to relax my throat. Mike was already moaning and telling me what a good cock sucker I was. I just moaned around his cock in response.

Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me to my feet. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me upstairs and laid me onto my bed.

He crawled onto the bed with me and got between my legs. He unsnapped the crotch of my teddy. He lifted my legs and started to push against my ass.

"No Mike please use some lube I pleaded."

He smiled at me and said he was just so turned on and wanted to fuck me so bad that he had forgotten to do that. he then spit into his hand and coated his hard cock with spittle. It was not what I had in mind but it had to do as he placed my legs over his shoulders and pushed forward.

My ass was still sore from where Mark had fucked me and it hurt when Mike forced his cock into my ass. It would have probably hurt more if Mark had not stretched me out earlier in the day.

I just assumed Mike was going to cum inside me but he surprised me by pulling out and shooting his load of cum all over my tummy and crotch. After he finished cumming, He reached out and started messaging it into my skin. Mike reached down and slowly started stroking my small cock. His hand felt good and it was not long until I added a load of cum to the sticky mess Mike had created.

Mike let go of my legs and then moved up the bed straddling my chest. He pushed his cock in my face and told me to suck it some more. I stuck out my tongue and started licking. I almost gagged at first as I tasted his cum and the flavor of my ass.

His cock never went soft as I continued to lick and suck. When Mike was rock hard again he got off of me. He flipped me over and put a couple of pillows under me. He did not go slow this time, he plunged his cock deep inside me. he stared fucking me at a fast pace. He was fucking me rough and hard. Mike was grunting every time he ram his cock inside me.

This was not as much fun as the first time he fucked me. Mike was to the point where he did not care about me, he just need to cum again and he was using my sore ass to do it.

it seemed like he fucked me forever but he did eventually cum inside of me. Mike held his cock inside me until it was empty and started to go soft. I felt his cock plop from my ass and he rolled off of me.

"God what a hot fuck. You have such a tight ass, I hope we can do this again some time."

I felt used and did not answer him. Mike pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me. He nuzzled my ear and told me he was sorry if he had gotten to rough.

After we cuddled, Mike decided it was time for him to leave. I followed him down stairs and watched him dress. He kissed me good bye and said he would call me soon.

I made sure he left and locked the door behind him.

I went back up stairs, I was filthy and starving but decided it was not worth the effort to clean up and go back down stairs. I crawled into bed and covered up. I laid there exhausted but unable to sleep. Everything I had done in the last two days ran through my head.

I was not ashamed of what I had done with Mark and Susan. Mike did not bother me to much either. I was upset that I may have lost my best friend. I wondered if I had told him the truth early on, how would he have reacted? Would we still be friends? Could we have become lovers?

I felt like crying but could not produce any more tears. I decided that some how I was going to make things right between me and Gary. I was not sure how but I knew it was something I had to do.

______________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

12