Fender Bender Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started swirling my tongue around her clit when I felt another set of hands on my butt. I moaned into Julie's pussy as Devon rammed his hard long cock into me in one swift motion.

My whole body shuddered as I came in Julie's mouth. I started sucking then biting her clit as I felt her body go into convulsions as one after another orgasms rocked her body.

Julie eventually crawled out from under me as Devon continued to pound my ass. He did not care about being gentle or loving. My ass was just a sex toy that he used for his own pleasure as he brutally fucked me.

Devon started slapping my ass and calling me his sissy white whore. When he was on the verge of cumming he pulled his cock free and shot his load of cum all over my back. The other guys already had Julie on her hands and knees with a cock in her mouth and another one in her ass.

When Devon was done his cock was replaced by another and yet another cock was pushed into my mouth. It went on like that for at least two more hours as the guys took turns fucking both me and Julie. I was fucked twice more and I am not sure how many additional loads of cum I swallowed.

I know I came for a third time when Devon's big black cock fucked me a second time.

Later, during the ride home Mike asked me if I was mad at him for taking me to the party and sharing me with his friends. I thought about it and told that I was at first, but I don't know if it was the beer or just all of the attention but after awhile I really got into what was happening.

He asked me if I would go back again and I was honest when I told him that I might, it just depended on how horny I was at the time.

I had no idea how many times Mike had cum but I scooted closer to him. I figured he was young and there was always one more load in him. I reached down and unzipped his jeans and took his cock out. I started slowly giving him a hand job but soon I had my head in his lap sucking his cock back to life.

I was still sucking him when he pulled up in front of our house. I continued to suck Mike for another 15 minutes until he finally came. There was very little cum left in him, it was almost a dry cum like you have when you are young and not producing sperm yet. By the look on his face I think it was almost as painful as it was pleasing.

I let him zip himself up as I kissed him good night. He said he would call me in a few days. I smiled to myself as I entered the house, Gary dumping me for another girl was all but forgotten.

___________________

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Again, any feed back would be appreciated.

12