Fenella's Feelings Flip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

'I hope we can baptise them!' I said, not realising the salesgirl was still within earshot, and we giggled like schoolgirls as we made our way to the coffee bar.

After we had had a relaxed coffee, we did the round of the clothes, but I was only really interested in a good lingerie boutique.

'I want to get us matching sets,' I said, 'how about black and white?'

'What,' she asked, 'bra and panties?'

'God, no,' I said, 'a sexy nightie and negligee!'

'Just as well,' she said, 'because I don't wear bras, and I haven't seen you in either bra or panties. But no, I don't think I want black. You look lovely in white, but could I have pale blue?'

She was riffling through racks of gorgeous flimsy nightwear as she spoke, and lifted out a model she liked. The negligee was floor-length, sheer, with a lacy bodice, and the nightdress was about hip-length, equally sheer, with spaghetti straps.

'I'll ask if they have that in white as well,' I said, and, sure enough, they had, so the deal was done.

Apart from some ear-rings, and a waist-chain I wanted, we bought nothing else, and drove off to find a country pub for some lunch.

As I was driving, I could only drink a shandy, but Karen had a couple of glasses of wine, which seemed to loosen her tongue, and she looked at me with her lovely blue eyes very seriously, as if she couldn't make up her mind to say something, then, putting her hand on mine, she looked around to see no-one was near and then said, very quietly, 'You did something to me the other night that hurt me quite a bit.'

I felt awful, and spluttered, 'I'm so sorry, Karen, but what was it, tell me?'

'No,no, I was about to say, it hurt me, but excited me tremendously, and nobody has ever done anything like that to me before.'

I had an idea what she was talking about. 'Was it when I fingered your back passage?' I whispered.

She nodded.

'You probably need a man, after all,' I suggested.

She looked scornful. 'I've got quite a toy-box,' she said, 'I'll show you later.'

'Mmmm,' I said, 'I can't wait. And you can try on your new negligee for me!'

'And I'll put the new sheets on,' she said.

We had a half-hearted run around the country lanes, but were both eager to get back to

Karen's, and we even embraced in the lift on the way up to her apartment, her tongue darting into my mouth, its stud probing and clicking against the back of my teeth.

When we got into her door, she immediately emptied out our shopping bags, and said, 'You go and get ready in the bathroom, darling. Take your time, because I've got to make the bed as well.'

I took my own shopping into her neat, fragrant little bathroom, and stripped off my dress. I took a good look at myself in the mirror, and decided to try for a few minor improvements, as I had plenty of time. I found the chain I had bought, a pretty, fine, gold-plated one, with little stones set at intervals, and a loose end which would dangle provocatively around my mons, and cinched it loosely around my waist. Rummaging in my make-up, I found rouge, and applied some to my nipples and aureola, and a little to my labia as well. Whilst I was dwelling there, I had another idea, and, picking out one of the ear-rings I had bought, I found I could easily detach the pendant portion from the part that went into the piercing in my ear-lobe. With a little care, I was soon able to attach it to the ring in my clit-hood. When I did a circuit of the bathroom with it in place, its unaccustomed weight and sexy movement had my juices welling up in an instant. I slipped the virginal white nightgown over my head, and looked again in the mirror. It came down almost precisely to my pussy, so that the obscene ornament dangled below its hem. I liked it, and put on the negligee, which caressed my skin like a lover. When I couldn't resist a further look in the mirror, I saw that its transparency hid very little, and all that remained was to brush my hair and repair my lipstick.

But Karen was impatient, and rapped on the door.

'Making your will in there?' she asked.

I emerged, and she was stood by the bed, a vision of loveliness, so that I wondered what I had ever seen in men – their hairy arses, big clumsy hands all over me, great smelly things they were!

Karen was just fantastic, her blue eyes matched by the sky-blue of her negligee, which was open, to reveal the sheerness of her nightgown, through which her erect, pert nipples poked in a blatant invitation. She held her arms out to me, and I enfolded her in an embrace I never wanted to end, bending then to suck her nipples through the thin gown, their sensitivity drawing deep moans from her throat. Her hand went to my pussy, and encountered my home-made decoration.

'You've got a dangler!' she breathed, 'you know that's what I like.'

I led her to her bed, and we sat down on its edge, sampling for the first time the cool slickness of her new satin sheets, and helped each other out of our negligees. I turned her around, and flipped over into a '69' position, diving straight into the sweetness of her pink slit, and feeling her return the complement. We lapped each other with all the expertise of real veteran lesbians, tweaking our respective clits with our fingers at each stroke of our tongues. Our rhythms were very similar, and as her breathing increased in tempo, so did mine, until I knew an orgasm was fast approaching.

'Oh Karen,' I found time to say, 'I'm cumming, darling, I'm cumming!' And her tongue plunged deep into my soaking cunt one more time to bring me off. She was close behind, and I knew that her clitoris was the key. I bit down hard on it one last time, and she screamed as she too knew the ecstasy of the afternoon's first climax.

We stripped off our nightgowns, which were now sweaty, and sat in our beautiful new negligees, having a long cool drink of lemonade, and watching a tennis match, on Karen's sofa.

'Sharapova's nice, isn't she?' said Karen.

I'd been thinking along the same lines. Fuck, whatwasgoing on with me? What of my marriage? My mind was all fucked up, and all I could do for now was 'go with the flow.'

Karen stood up. 'Like another?' she said, brandishing her lemonade glass.

I shook my head no.

She picked up my glass too and headed for the kitchen. I felt, rather than saw, her come back, and she was behind the sofa, her arms over my shoulders, hands cupping my breasts through the lace of my negligee. My breasts have always been incredibly sensitive, and I love having them kneaded, my nipples touched and pulled until they harden, which they do very quickly.

'If you do that,' I told her, 'you'll soon have me back in bed.'

'Oh dear,' she said, 'that wouldn't do!'

I stood up, and held out my hand to her. She took it readily, and we walked to the bedroom hand-in-hand, her blonde head on my shoulder.

'Wait a moment,' she said, as I sat on the bed, and she knelt by the bed, and dragged a long wooden box from underneath, opening the lid, away from me. She started to take things out, but when I made to look around and see what else was in there, she snapped the lid down, and simply threw several things onto the bed.

'What's up,' I asked, 'got the crown jewels in there?'

'Oh, just some private stuff,' she muttered quickly, but she was flushed and I could see clearly I wasn't supposed to pry into the further contents of her 'toy-box.'

What she had put on the bed, however, was interesting enough to be going on with, and my eyes widened when she showed me what she had taken out. There were two vibrators, one small, and silver, and the other a huge, flesh-coloured one, as well as a long, flexible, double-ended dildo, and a pink string with five yellow balls at intervals, all about the size of ping-pong balls, and a loop at one end.

Karen showed me them with something like pride – she said she had plucked up the courage to buy them all from the local sex shop, resisting the stares of all the male customers. I couldn't help but laugh at the image it conjured up.

But she was looking at me with big, serious eyes, and said, 'Fenella, 'I want you to help me with what we talked about before.'

I told her that before I had anal sex, I had walked about for a few days with a butt-plug in, but suggested that the string of balls may do as well.

'Oooh,' she said, 'I've had them in my pussy all afternoon once, and I came twice, right there, while I walked about in the shop, but I'd never get them in my arsehole!'

'Yes, you will, darling, you'll see!' I said, and meanwhile I stroked her body, from neck to hip, enjoying how her negligee seemed to emphasise her nudity, rather than conceal it. I kissed her nipples, which invited just that, and she squirmed and moaned as I did it, saying, 'Oh Fenella, I'm in heaven when you play with my tits.'

Her pussy was now wet through when I felt it, and I reached for the slim metallic vibrator. I eased it slowly and gently into the waiting chasm of her cunt, which seemed to suck it greedily into it innermost depths. But I was only wanting to use her own juices to lubricate the thin tube – my husband had long ago taught me that it was better than any artificial lubricant. I withdrew it and, sliding a pillow under her buttocks, prised her slender legs further apart.

First I got down between her legs and used my tongue to lick all around the tiny little puckered, virgin, hole of her arse, and then I poked with my tongue as hard as I could right into her anus. She writhed with delight, and said, 'Ooooh, Fenella, yessss!'

Instead of inserting a finger, I turned straight to the slim dildo, and, checking that it was nicely slippery with her juices, I introduced its very tip into the portals of her rectum, wiggling it slightly.

'Oh, that's cold!' she said, then, 'ah,' as I pushed it in a couple of inches without further delay.

'It feels so big,' she said, but before she had chance to say any more I had it up to and past her sphincter, and knew that she was experiencing the agony and ecstasy of that first time, when I well remembered that my arsehole had felt it just couldn't stand the cruel penetration, yet didn't want it ever to end. I now drove the dido in to its limits, and, hoping it had a battery in, turned the knurled knob at its end. Sure enough, it started to buzz, and Karen's breathing went off the scale, as she bucked and threw her head from side to side, grabbing my hair by the handful as she did so.

'Oh, oh, oh,' she yelled, and I knew she had cum, without even checking, but when I had pulled the vibrator out of her arsehole, she reached for a towel she kept in her bedside table, and sheepishly mopped herself dry.

We lay in each others' arms for a long time, and it was growing dusk outside when she said, 'This afternoon's hardly been fair on you, has it?'

'I've enjoyed giving you so much pleasure, my darling,' I said, and meant it.

'Let's try my other toy, shall we?' she said, looking at me mischievously in the twilight, 'if you want to, that is?'

I knew which one she meant, but she waved it in front of me anyway – the long, flexible, double-ender.

Without waiting for an answer, she traced my body with her tongue, encircling my tits, then down, down across my flat stomach, until she teased me by stopping just short of my pussy, taking my dangling ornament between her teeth, then licking my clit until it stood to attention and my wetness asserted itself again. Her lively tongue now traced the outer lips of my sex, the sensitive region between my pussy and my anus, then my arsehole itself, which she knew I loved. Much bigger than hers, her tongue slipped readily into its dark cave, and I moaned with pleasure as she simultaneously thrust two fingers hard into my cunt.

'Oh, Karen, please,' I said, I can't take much more, today!'

She took hold of the double-ender and fed one end into me. It felt like a real cock, big and thick. As Karen manipulated and pushed the huge dick into me, her long nails grazed against my labia, and I felt her little chain brush against me.

'You too,' I breathed, and, with the agility of youth, she flipped her leg over and straddled me.

'Show me your cunt, darling,' I said, my breath now coming in gasps as she worked the surrogate prick in and out of my sopping vagina.

She knew what I wanted, and let go of the dildo for long enough to put both hands to her cunt, and stretch her lips wide apart, so that I could see her yawning pink pussy in all its glistening, wet glory.

'Mmm,' I said, 'that's lovely, darling.'

I took hold of the free end of the dildo, and poked it gently into her. She took it from me and fed it inside her hungrily, easing her hips towards me, which had the effect of pushing the dildo deep, deep into me – and into her to, I guess, as we both said, 'Oh' at once.

We quickly got into a rhythm, and were soon fucking each other with more energy than I thought I had left. It was a lovely experience, my first time fucking with another woman, looking into her lovely face as we felt our bodies mingle and join in what was true womanly love.

Because the dildo was so flexible, Karen was able to use her own agility again to move over me, into something like a 'missionary' position, so that she could suck my tits, and kiss me. She loved my tongue stud, and when I used it on her nipples, she started to moan harder.

'Oh Fenella, I'm cumming, I'm, cumming, ' she said, and finally screamed as I gave her one fierce push on the dildo.

'Give me the other one!' I told he, and she understood immediately. She sat up, the double-ender still connecting us, and reached for the slim metal-finished vibrator.

I nodded and she made room by lifting her leg slightly, then, locating my anus, rammed the tube home, straight up my arsehole, to its limit.

'Oh Christ,' I said, 'that's heaven. Now turn it on, darling.'

She did so, flooding me with its warm vibration. I was, in any case, very close to another climax, and came in a great, surging wave.

Totally expended, we lay in each others' arms, until I knew I had to go home.

Sunday came and went. Karen phoned me on Monday morning at work, and we met for lunch on the Tuesday, but when I suggested that I came around to see her the next evening, being James' night at the rugby club, she said she had another engagement, and was quite evasive about it, so we left it at that, and I went away feeling a bit snubbed, without making any sort of arrangement to meet. We parted with a cool peck on the cheek.

The week dragged by, and I realised I had become over-obsessed with my relationship with the little blonde. The image of her lithe body was filling my waking thoughts, and disturbing my sleep, so that I awoke and caught myself masturbating, the picture of Karen's writhing body, her glistening pussy, dominating me completely.

By the time Friday came around, I could bear it no longer, and when James announced that his team had an away match at Plymouth, which necessitated an overnight stay, I decided, there and then, that I would go around to Karen's, unannounced.

I dressed in a nice short silky maroon dress and got to her block about nine, and finding the bottom door ajar, didn't have to be buzzed in on the entry-phone system. I rode up in the lift, having misgivings – what if she had family there?

I rang her doorbell, and heard her heels clicking down the passageway. Her mouth dropped open when she saw it was me. She didn't look at all pleased to see me, but was distinctly nervous. I looked her up and down.

'Karen, you look absolutely wonderful!' I said.

She laughed lightly, but looked close to tears as she let me in. She wore a black leather corset so tight that it cinched in her already tiny waist so cruelly I could almost have spanned my hands around it. When she turned quickly to precede me into her lounge, I saw that it was laced up at the back with criss-cross lacing, but its hem was above her buttocks, which were naked. Garter straps from the corset held black seamed stockings, and her feet were perched on black patent needle-heeled shoes, with platform soles. She turned to face me, and I saw that the corset stopped below her tiny breasts, pushing them upwards. Her long nipples were adorned with little toothed gold clamps, from each of which swung a little gold ball on the end of a chain. She wore a broad gold coloured choker, and long gold pendant ear-rings. Her hair was up in a French knot.

'Expecting someone, I see,' I said.

She cast her eyes downwards. 'I didn't expectyou!' she said sullenly, and I saw she was crying.

'Oh, Karen,' I said, 'please don't cry. I don't expect you to tell me everything, really!'

She looked up at me from where she was perched, on the arm of the sofa, tears glistening in her lovely blue eyes, and was about to say something when the door-bell sounded.

'Oh, Christ,' she said, 'Oh fucking hell, she's early! What am I going to do?' What the fuck am I going to do?' She was close to panic, and it was, of course, all my fault.

'Don't worry, I'll go,' I said.

'You don't understand,' she said, 'she's seen you – in the shop!'

The doorbell sounded again.

'You'd best answer it,' I said, and she got up and went to the door.

In walked a tall, slim Indian woman I had certainly seen in the shop – she was Karen's supervisor! Elegant, perhaps forty years old, with long black, auburn-tinted straight hair, she wore a medium-length fur coat, despite the warm weather, under which disappeared long black boots with high spiky heels.

She took in the scene.

'So, this is the sort of thing my slave gets up to behind my back, is it?'

Karen, normally so self-assured, started to stutter, 'No, Mistress Asha, Fenella is just a friend.'

'Oh, is she? I've seen her in the store, flashing her pretty pussy. Fenella, is it?'

I looked at her. There was something commanding about her, and I was suddenly fascinated by their relationship. I had thought I knew Karen, thought I was on the verge of discovering a new sort of relationship myself – and now........this!

'Well,' said Asha, sternly, 'aren't you going to take my coat, slut?'

Karen moved faster than I had thought possible and lifted the heavy fur off the Indian woman's shoulders. I gasped. She wore a soft leather garment, which fitted her like glove. It covered her arms, her whole body, and legs, down to where it virtually became her boots, but there were three cut-outs, so that her heavy breasts swung entirely free, and her shaven pussy was completely uncovered. She saw me looking, and smiled in my direction.

'Like my outfit, do you?' she asked.

Incapable of speech, I nodded, and she moved closer to me.

'You're very pretty, Fenella,' she said, 'and I like your dress.'

Her dark eyes bored into me, and I felt myself melt under their heat.

'I can understand why Karen....' I started to say.

'I don't think you understand anything, yet!' said Asha, then, to Karen, 'I see you are ready, but have you got everything prepared?'

'Yes, Mistress Asha,' she said.

'Go to the bedroom, slut!' she said, and turning to me, seemed to study me for a long moment, then said, slowly, 'If you like, you can come.' As she said this she raised the hem of my skirt, and her hand grazed my naked, shaven mons.

I followed her into the bedroom. Karen was standing motionless beside the bed, the black satin sheets I had so recently bought her neatly tucked in. On the floor, open beside her, stood the 'toy-box,' and now I could see that it contained vast array of handcuffs, paddles and whips, as well as the vibrators and dildos I already knew about.

'As you're here, you can help!' said Asha, to me, 'take off her corset!'

I obeyed, unlacing the wicked garment, and feeling the relief coursing through her as her flesh was released from its restraint. But I was still envious of her, somehow, for wearing it.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers