Fenella's Feelings Flip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

'And the stockings?' I asked.

'May as well,' she said, and I rolled them off her slender legs, slipping her shoes back on.

She was naked but for the awful little nipple clamps.

'Do they hurt?' enquired Asha, flicking at one of the gold balls.

'Yes, Mistress Asha,' she said.

'Good,' she said, 'but now, I shall hurt you much more. You'd like that, wouldn't you, slut?'

'Yes, Mistress Asha!'

'Say please!'

'Oh, yes please, Mistress Asha!'

'Kneel, then!' she said, then to me, sharply, 'you! Put a cushion down, we don't want to mark her pretty knees, do we?'

Wondering why, I obeyed her, and soon Karen was kneeling on a cushion.

Asha was speaking to me again, 'This is her first time, so I shall only give her six strokes – it's all she will be able to take.'

She took a long leather riding crop from the box, and showed it to Karen, whose eyes widened in terror.

I felt.....I don't know what I felt! A strange excitement, a horror, but at the same time, why was I wet through?

Before I had time to think it through, Asha, her tits swinging in rhythm as her arm swung through the air, lashed Karen's lovely tender flesh ferociously, across her upper back, causing her to wail loudly.

'Quiet, you slut!' she admonished, and 'thwack' she whipped her again, just lower, and harder, bringing up a red wheal the width of her back. Each stroke was lower, as the Indian woman wielded the weapon expertly.

As she prepared the fifth, she summoned me to stand behind her. Not knowing what she expected of me, I was surprised when she took my hand in her free one, and directed it to her naked pussy. She was dripping, and I found myself working first two then three fingers deep into her commodious cunt as she lashed my blonde lover again, causing her to writhe and squirm on her cushion.

'That's enough!' Asha announced.

Karen then stood up and amazed me by simply saying, 'thank you, Mistress Asha!'

At that, Asha changedpersonacompletely, and we all three went into the lounge, and sat with drinks for a long time, discussing fashion, as if nothing had happened.

That night I stayed with Karen. When Asha had gone, we made a simple meal, then slept in each others' arms. In the morning, I rubbed balm into her wounds, without ever discussing what caused them. But we knew thing had changed between us, and I, for one, knew that my life would never be the same again.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers