Feral Magic

Story Info
The night before a full moon, a werewolf visits a witch.
1.8k words
4.33
6.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie was Holden's friend. His very cute, bubbly friend who'd been sleeping around since her breakup.

Not sure if you're serious or not , he texts back.

The conversation he's in, along with the fact he just had his evening coffee, has his hands trembling more than normal. He huffs to himself and closes the piano. So much for early practice.

He rests his arms on the piano's cool surface, thinking of his other friend, Lewis.

His phone buzzes, the puppy wallpaper glowing behind a new message from Sadie.

I am, actually :) I've been thinking about it for awhile. Had we not done stuff before I wouldn't ask, but last time was fun & apparently it can alleviate symptoms?

He runs a hand through his hair. He's heard about those studies- it was hard not to. And of course he wanted to "do stuff" again and yes, the night before, during and after a full moon was always a bitch.

Not to be rude but is this a kink thing , he typed. He thought for a second... then deleted it. I have but I've never tried it. When can you get here?

After hitting send, he throws back the rest of his coffee and slams it down on the piano with a thud. Any harder and it would break. Once again, he thinks of Lewis, who was still in the dark about last weekend. In his defense, he wouldn't have done it if there hadn't been booze involved. Admittedly, Holden was a nervous drinker- especially at parties. As soon as Lewis' ex made a pass at him, he was downing shots to get on her level of confidence.

Even now, he was in a courageous state of mind that he wouldn't be in for much longer. Usually, he spent the night before either edging himself or just jerking off multiple times. Lycanthropy was different for everyone, but the heightened libido was fairly common. Despite people yapping about how great it is on the SuperWeb, having sex like this wasn't something he ever tried. Fear of transforming early or hurting someone on accident- the former being impossible and the latter of questionable rationally- always stopped him from seriously thinking about it. He wouldn't be a wolf, but he was constantly afraid of hurting people- it's what fueled the worst of his nightmares.

But Sadie was a Magician- a witch who once robbed (and traumatized) her own mugger. She was smart, calming and probably a masochist.

Would 8 be too late?

8 is perfect

~~~

Sadie showed up at 8:32, forever a tardy person. With a couple raps at the apartment door, it took him a mere second to open it, having been pacing around his apartment for a half hour. Despite his workout and shower, his body still felt hot and full of energy.

"Holden!" she said, as though she was surprised to see him. She gave him a big hug, the smell of her mango shampoo hitting him in a wave.

"Hi," he said. He took a few steps back and closed the door behind them before returning the hug. Her jacket was soft and he gave her a light squeeze.

When the hug ended, she looked at him and said nothing. Slowly, he leaned down to give her a peck on the mouth. He then noticed she had a backpack. Was she planning on staying the night? (Not that he'd complain.)

"How are you feeling?" she asked. She began to walk towards the couch and he followed close behind.

"Okay. Kinda hot, restless and horny."

Sadie laughed. "Hot, indeed." Then, she frowned and pressed a hand to his forehead. They were now on the couch and she removed her hand to place both of her flats upside down, as though she hadn't already tracked whatever dirt was on her soles when she forgot to take them off at the mat. When her eyes were back on him, they were sympathetic. "Oh, Holden," she said.

Something in his chest tugged at that. All of a sudden, he was kissing her- his hands in her strawberry blonde hair. He knew Sadie was a sub, and yet this side of her still surprised him. What happened at the party was a blurry memory of mutual masturbation. They hadn't even gone all the way- just gotten each other off in one of Anna's many rooms, then snuggled until sleep overcame them.

She started pushing him so he sat up, but she was only trying to grab her zipper. Before throwing her jacket at the nearby chair, she fished a small vial out of its pocket. "Drink this," she said. "You'll be temporarily sterile."

Holden threw it back, hardly tasting it. He then slammed it down on the coffee table, the glass shattering in his hand.

"Whoa!" said Sadie.

He pushed her back down to the couch, continuing to kiss her. Sadie's body was frozen at first, startled, but relaxed back into a mutual rhythm soon enough. A few minutes of colliding tongues and pulled hair passed between them. Holden suddenly leapt off of her. "Bedroom," he said. She gave him a sharp nod and followed him to a nicely made bed. Then, an idea hit him.

"Can you do a silencing spell?" he asked.

"Why would you- oh..." She blushed. "Yeah, in my backpack. I mean I- I have my wand in there. And my spellbook."

Holden leaned down to kiss her bangs. "Go get it," he mumbled.

Sadie zipped out, not bothering to close the door. Holden undid his belt, another idea surfacing in his mind as he did so. He pulled his shirt and jeans off before climbing into bed.

When Sadie came back, she saw him and giggled. "Oh, my~"

"Hush up and do the spell, Sades."

She sat down for it- something his Cycle Nurse didn't do, but maybe it was different for people licensed to deal with werewolf bullshit. She flipped through the pages, eyes darting around until she found what she was looking for. She closed her eyes as though she was meditating. Time passed... until Holden's mouth opened slightly, about to tell her it's alright if she couldn't do it. But then her eyes snapped open and he felt glad he held his tongue. She chanted something that sounded like gibberish, vaguely matching Eloisa's spell. The room glowed a pinkish purple and then dissipated. "Sorry that took so long," she said, sheepishly.

"It was only-" He looked at his alarm clock. "Five minutes- you're good."

Before getting onto his bed (and lap, and hopefully onto his beating cock), she shucked her tights off along with her long skirt. She had a beautiful body with thick thighs and an hour glass figure, plus a little junk in the trunk he couldn't wait to give a hearty slap. Not to even mention the tits which she soon set free as soon as her top and pushup bra were discarded.

"Jesus, please- get over here or I'll lose it."

She laughed and the red in her cheeks returned. She got onto the fluffy comforter and crawled over to him. They kissed as she pawed at his boxers, him taking that as an invitation to touch her back. He tightly gripped her perfect bottom and she gasped into his mouth.

"Can I mark you?" he asked, breathlessly.

"Yehsure," she slurred.

She moaned as he began his quest to mark her body, the beastial part of him simply rubbing his face as though he had scent glands. Only then did the teeth and sucking come as he traveled slowly from her neck to her delicate inner thighs. He tugged the panties off and growled in approval at her glistening pussy. "Oh, baby~" he cooed, his voice a patronizing rumble. "I'm gonna eat you up."

"Put it in," she blurted out. "I'm tired of this- this foreplay. Holden, I - ah!" Holden's warm hands had flipped her over and were now gripping at her hips. She felt him shuffling around as he pulled his cock out.

"I'd ask if you need lube," he snarled, "But you're more than wet enough."

Holden's voice sounded different- mean, almost, but Sadie didn't seem to mind.

"Please," she moaned.

Holden slapped her ass.

"Ow! Shit!"

Holden hissed as his hand pinned down Sadie's wayward wrist, which had instinctively gone to protect her rear. With his left hand, he dug into her pussy- eliciting a loud moan from the sexy witch.

"I could fuck your ass right now," he said, spreading wetness into her upper hole.

"Don't," she choked. "Holden, don't."

The anxiety in her voice knocked him down a step from his dominant high.

"I won't," he said, his cheeks heating up. "I don't know why I said that."

"It's whatever- just... stuff me. Hit my g-spot."

He pawed at his cock as he asked an obligatory question: "Can I cum in you?"

Sadie whimpered. "Yes, yes- that's why I gave you the potion. Knot me."

OH.

"With pleasure."

He guided his cock into her, lifting her hips so he could rail her nice and deep. She groaned until he was balls deep, her tight hole clenching around him.

"Fu-uck," he said. He pulled out and slammed back in- again.

And again.

And again...

When he was close, he pulled out completely and she gushed .

"Turn over so I can see your face."

Sadie flipped over to her back, and Holden could imagine cartoonish little hearts in her eyes.

"You're so hot," she said, her eyes wet with pleasure. He watched, dumfounded, as her pussy clenched on literally nothing. "Don't stop."

Without delay, he shoved his cock (which, by the look of her face, was definitely better than Lewis) straight into her warm hole. He played with her clit, too.

"I'm- I'ma cum."

She shuddered beneath him, and if he hadn't known better, he'd wonder if she was having a seizure. She barely managed to squeak out, "Do it," before he was swelling inside her, filling her up with a sound from his mouth he didn't know he could make.

~~~

A few minutes of heavy breaths and shakes passed them by. Nothing was said up until Holden could finally pull out again without hurting her, his cum following him as it flowed out her hole and down her ass.

"You're beautiful," he said. "Beautiful, beautiful..." He pulled her to his chest and she curled up, still quivering. "Are you alright?" he asked, softly. She nuzzled into him in response and he sighed in relief. "Can you... not talk?"

"Shut up," she said, her voice hoarse. Sadie scooted up slightly to kiss the skin above his hairy chest before sliding back down to where his heart was, finding solace in its gradually slowing thump. "You did good, Holden. Very, very good."