Feral: The Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's all you really need guys. Not a pill, not a little dose of Blue there, no. Get yourselves the real thing. One hot bitch to turn you on. Or, if you're about spending money to get your jollies, hire a hooker. I don't care. I pushed her back, and let the sheets fall back from her soft breasts. Putting my head down to them, I felt like a baby they were so big. I took one ripe nipple in my mouth, rolling my tongue over it. It made a taut little peak under my ministrations.

My hand grasped as much of the other breast as it could, not fully encompassing it, then roughly groped it. With a loud, wet suck, I left one nipple for the other, not wanting any one to feel left out. My right hand snaked up around her nape for leverage, and my left digits softly caressed her other breasts, letting a wave of cold air wash over it. She softly gasped, and I felt her shudder softly. I tried to take more of her nipple in my mouth, sucking at it like a hungry babe.

The fingers on my left hand twisted her nipple like the dial on a radio, before moving in circles around her areola. Having a mind of its own, my tongue willed my head back, where I blew on her wet bosom. Her hand ran through my hair as she pulled me closer and moaned. I wanted to make her quiver everywhere, I wanted to reduce her to incoherency, I wanted to hear her scream my name over and over- letting me know who she wanted.

Without thinking, I kissed, then bit her nipple, and a sound came out of her mouth that I wasn't quite sure as to if it was shock or outrage. Her hips bucked into me hard enough to throw me off of her. In fact, they hit me so hard that they not only threw me off of her, but back onto the floor. There was no hesitation as she straddled me. I was very aware of how cold my ass was, and how hot her cunt was. Delphine pressed into me as she leaned in to passionately tongue duel. With a slight roll of her hips, I was fully sheathed in her.

"Why the modesty?"

Half of her was still covered with that green sheet, and I had the mind to see the juncture where our bodies became one, where my cock was lodged into her very tight, slick pussy. She growled, and threw the sheet away from her, and I looked mesmerized at her thick thighs defying my body. "Ride me, cowgirl."

I let my fingers rest on her hips, which began to make short thrusts down. Allowing my head to hit the floor, I gave up with seeing too much without getting a cramp I would pay for later. From this vantage point, I could still see Delphine's upper body and I contented myself with that. Her breasts wobbled mercilessly as she drove my cock in and out of her. Both of her hands were behind her head, pulling her hair slightly, her eyes closed, her mouth closed with the exception of alternating between licking and biting her peach lips.

Little gasps started to ooze from her followed by a few moans while she rode me for all she was worth. To get more force into it, I grabbed those hips compellingly and started to really fuck her. As my cock began to repeatedly assault her cervix, she started to shriek. Those were beautiful sounds, like music. I saw the sheen of perspiration grow on her, making her look like a glazed statue in the light of my kitchen. "Come for me, Delphine. You dirty fucking girl, riding my cock. I want to feel your pussy squeeze around my dick and flood me with your come. Come on-"

Her shrieks continued, occurring more frequently now as she renewed her efforts. I felt one of her hands working on her clit after having collected the juice from where our bodies met. The form of my lover bent over me again; she had one hand on the floor trying to use that to her advantage. Her face was buried in my chest, and her breaths came in short, feverish bursts.

Then her pussy became vise-like, gripping my cock like there was no tomorrow, and no escape from the inevitable. I stopped holding on and waiting for her to come, and orgasmed. Every spurt of come spent in her with a few more thrusts. I hope you're ovulating, baby. I get a pay raise, and 40,000 dollars from the house my wife and I are selling. Let's go somewhere nice and start our own brood.

Where I can do this to you every night.