Feral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scream of pleasure echoed through the woods as Renee began riding the cock hard as she could, her mate thrusting up off on the ground meeting her every single time, her claws digging into his shoulders as the sound of the bodies slamming against each other seemed to echo through the woods. Her tight pussy squeezed it hard as her leg muscles had grown so strong, making her mate groan in pleasure. He flipped her over without letting his stiff cock leave her slippery sex and began thrusting harder and faster now that he was on top. Her hands moved to his back pulling him harder against her, his balls slapping against her ass as his cock drove deep inside her, Renee arched her back pushing her newly formed tits towards her mate's face. His mouth instantly moved to her nipples, larger and more sensitive, the feeling of his tongue flicking them, his fangs biting and pulling on them, felt so good to Renee as she began squirting all over his cock. She'd never had this many orgasms in one day and she knew she nor her new mate were even close to done.

The feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock while she came just increased his vigor to fuck her harder still, his new mate's body had become perfect as far as he was concerned. Her nipples felt fantastic as he ran his tongue all over her full, flawlessly formed breasts and bit down hard on the blood red nipples, pulling on them with his fangs. Her claws continued to rake across his back, tearing his skin open, the pain mixing so beautifully with his pleasure as he continued to thrust harder, feeling his balls swelling.

Renee could feel her mate getting close, wrapping her legs around his to pull him in harder, craving his massive cock to go deeper inside her still, her pussy holding his cock firm as she felt him clench up and the howl of pleasure as his seed sprayed within her. Loads and loads of white hot cum filling her cunt. She screamed in pleasure as she began cumming again alongside him, her body lifting off the ground to meet his final thrust. The look of lust in both their eyes remained constant as the sounds of their breathing matched, as he pulled his cock from her pussy, and slid off her. Renee quickly moved to suck on his softening cock, her newly elongated tongue wrapping around it, cleaning the cock their juices, especially his, her newfound ambrosia.

He ran his hands through her darkened hair as she sucked on his cock till it was soft and popped out of her mouth. She moved a hand to her pussy and brought it to her lips, savoring the taste, and as she brought her hand again to lick, he beat her to the punch and took a lick of his own; his mate's juices were so delicious.

That's when the sound of a man yelling caught both their attention, Renee recognized it instantly; it was Nick shouting for her. She'd been gone for hours she realized but she no longer cared as more and more her humanity faded away. She found a new craving.

Vengeance.

Hunger.

Especially the hunger. Her body's transformation had left her starving and she wanted to hunt now that her sexual desire had been quelled for now. She moved to a crouch and growled; her mate instantly knew and crouched as well. She had flashes of her most recent memories, Nick hitting her, treating her horribly and the aggression was realized, Renee was hungry, she wanted to hunt and prey was oh so close. She looked over at her mate and he nodded with a look of hunger in his eyes, and like that they both bounded into the woods to the sound of the voice.

----

Ten minutes later…

Nick had been walking for hours now with his flashlight calling out for Renee, his voice hoarse, his stomach growling, he knew he had acted horribly but he was just as angry now that she had vanished and he had to go searching. He heard a sound from behind him, that of leaves and twigs crunching. Turning around he couldn't believe what he saw.

It was Renee, but she was so different, she was almost a foot taller at least, long black hair, body was flawlessly toned, her breasts were massive now in comparison, she was fully naked and her eyes shined in reflection from the flashlight.

"Renee…what the hell? Am I dreaming? How?"

"Mmm do you like what you see Nick?" Renee responded in a raspy growl. All Nick could do was nod yes; he knew he wasn't dreaming, he just couldn't believe his eyes. "My mate likes it too."

Before Nick could even gasp a word he felt the claws coming through his back and heard the roar. A bloody clawed hand was sticking through his chest, and as his vision started to blur from shock, he saw Renee burst forward, fangs and claws bared as she pounced on him and finished the kill.

After an hour or so, there wasn't much of left Nick, as Renee and her mate finished feasting upon their fresh kill, knowing they could leave the remains for the scavengers of the woods. The two, bloody and satisfied, found themselves horny as hell again, and wasted no time in fucking again, this time, Renee on her hands and knees as her mate drilled her pussy from behind, his hands cupping her tits, pinching and twisting her hard nipples as they fucked like wolves, roaring and moaning in the moonlight, only feet away from the corpse. They knew tomorrow they'd need to migrate and find new hunting grounds, but for now the two simply fucked.

As Renee felt herself squirting her sweet cum all over her mate's cock again, her mind realized she had killed Nick and there was no regret, only pleasure. The last vestiges of her humanity had faded away now and now her only concern was to continue cumming all over the massive cock that was splitting open her pussy and how she loved every second of it. She was feral now, and that brought a sexy smile to her face as she continued to scream in pleasure feeling her mate once again unload his seed inside her.

12