Ferrofluid Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside your pussy, the tongue continues its work. You feel it lengthen and press deeper inside you. The tongue in your ass, and the tongue in your pussy begin to press up against each other, almost touching each other through the thin walls of your flesh that separate them. Squirming, rubbing, caressing each other, the slick tongues continue their penetration of both of your stretched and filled holes.

The first tongue continues to lick, probe and caress your pussy for a minute, then subtly, slowly, its pattern changes. So deep inside you, it has reached your cervix; the sensation of the tongue teasing at the entrance to your womb is strange, yet affects you deeply.

Feelings, emotions you have never imagined surface in you. To be so deeply penetrated, to have something in the center of your being, touched, caressed by an inorganic "device" like this is overwhelming; something buried in your psyche, in the core of what it means to be a Woman emerges; Tears wash down your cheeks; you do not know why. Maybe no-one is supposed to be so completely "taken," controlled and penetrated; touched in that place.

The tongue works for a while, continuing its licking, relaxing the tight ring of muscle that is your cervix. You feel a change, relaxation, something opening!

The tongue's stimulation has caused your cervix to dilate; relaxed, it opens and allows access even deeper inside you.

The tip of the tongue presses against the tight ring of muscle, trying to slowly force its way past your cervix and into your womb. the tip begins to expand, the bulb at the tip growing, forcing your cervix wider. Again, you feel the ferrofluid pumping inside you. the suit wants to fuck you to your very core. it needs to penetrate past your final level of resistance. with one final thrust, you feel the bulb "pop" through; pain radiates from your core; pain, but also something more, something more intimate, more emotionally affecting.

The combination of the stimulation of your G-spot nerve plexus and the insistent penetration of your cervix and womb causes you to finally explode.

Controlling you from the very center of your being, the throbbing, slithering tongue slides in and out of you; licking, fucking, forcing you even wider open as you shudder with each orgasmic spasm.

Sobbing with emotion, your face covered in tears as you are forcibly, deeply penetrated and cumming harder than you ever have before, you surrender completely to this "thing" that has taken control of your inner self, your core, your Womanhood.

As you continue your shattering orgasms, your mind reels with images of what you wish for, what you WANT the suit to do to you; envisioning the endless forms it can take, the depths of control it can exert, how wonderfully and completely it can penetrate, fuck and caress you.

All you need, all you want is the suit, and it NEEDS you; you know this to be true; it needs YOU; for how can it be happy, if it does not possess you, what is its purpose if not to fuck you for eternity, to use you, explore your limits and the hidden secret places inside you, to give you yet unknown pleasures.

You gaze at the erotic figure in the camera's eye. The form of a Woman, encased in a red cocoon; she is imprisoned, a captive experiment; impaled on writhing red tongues, her openings stretched, wet, full; she is mercilessly, implacably fucked and pleasured by the endless machinations of the ferrofluid. Her mouth opens, and she receives the suit's tongue again, meeting it with her own.

As you cum again and again, your vision is filled with the sight of your own lithe body; every hole is possessed and controlled by the suit; wet, sinuous limbs fuck you; glistening, covered in your body's fluids they plunge deep inside you, fucking you to your very core; overpowering your body, making you into a mindless, luscious fuck-toy for the suit to explore.

Watching from the booth, the Scientists scribble frantically. Dr

Denise Adams writes:

1. Subject has reacted even better than we thought.

2. The suit has replaced her reality with something else. We don't know quite what yet.

3. More experiments will be necessary to study these effects.

4. For just now, we will continue with this subject, using different shapes and bigger versions of the ferro-devices to find her ultimate limits.

5. We have not used the feedback from the subject's own brain output yet. She can create whatever she wishes once she learns to use the feedback device to control the suit.

More to come.