Ferry Nice Trip

Story Info
A little knowledge has its reward.
3.4k words
4.08
67.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

Another story by Pagan.

He sat back, pushing his body in to the black padded seat. He liked the piano bar, slightly out of the main thoroughfare but he could still do, people watching and see through to the windows of deck seven, he smiled when he thought all he could see was sea.

His mind wondered back to France. It had been a good play, and he liked touring, especially aboard, but to be asked to do a French play in France, now that was a complement to his acting skills and it and he had been good.

He relaxed, took a mouth full of scotch and thought, two months off before his next acting roll, he smiled as he thought that it may take him that long to forget his ridiculous sudo French accent. Still smiling he carried on reading the paper, it was nice to read up to date English news again.

He looked at his watch, 10. 17am, 8 hours till they dock, he knew the overnight ferry would take longer coming from the south of France; still the rest was doing him the power of good. As he thought his eyes flicked up and he caught sight of an absolutely stunningly beautiful young women.

She was in the walkway and side view to him. She was gorgeous and her outfit made her look unbelievable; her blond hair cascaded in ringlets over her shoulders, her face was angelic, flawless. As for her breasts they were like firm ripe melons, the scoop neck line let him steal a glimpse of the top swell of her creamy curves. Her stomach flat, he could see that line of pink flesh where her crop top parted from her hipster mini skirt, it certainly extenuated her pert small round bum, it excited him to see it beautifully in-cased in the short white mini skirt that didn’t cover too much of her lovely legs, they looked fabulous right down to her ankle length beige boots, his balls went up to his throat like a bow-tie.

She reminded him of Anna Kournikova a real piece of, what is it now days, oh yes, eye candy. Just then a man came in to view with a little girl, obviously hubbie, you fucking lucky bastard was his first thought, he tried to imagine being in bed with that every night, it had been a long time sense he was in bed with anyone.

They got in to deep conversation, which led to them moving to a seat the other side of the small divider just off the walkway. Curiosity got the better him and he slipped up for another drink then moved to the corresponding table, bar side.

As he sat there listening he even caught a waft of her perfume, he thought, god she even smells like heaven, then his ears pricked as her husband said.

“Well Sophie wants to see it and I’ve promised”.

The light delicate voice said, “I’m not stopping Sophie seeing it, you take her, please, really I don’t mind, its, well I just want to lay down for a couple of hours, really that’s all it is, you don’t mind if mummy doesn’t come ah sweetheart, daddy will take you, is that all right”?

A little girls voice said, “Yes, but I want to see all of it”, taking a sip of the drink he smiled to himself and thought, Christ, not half as much as I do.

He heard, “Well the film starts in ten minutes, I’ll take Sophie and we will see you about one”, he heard them getting ready to leave, as they did, an unbelievable thought exploded in his mind.

He heard the little girl say.

“Thank you daddy, bye mummy see you soon”.

The man said, “Right you go lay down, bye love”, he heard what sounded like a kiss.

The little girl said, “Come on daddy or we will be late”, they moved, and for some reason he couldn’t explain, so did he.

He passed the entrance to the ships theatre asking himself, what am I doing? But he saw her heading for the stairs. He followed her up the stairs, her ass moved up each step like it was chewing a caramel, the legs looked as terrific as he thought they would and just, just at one of the turns, he caught a glimpse of her pale coloured panties.

She turned in to the corridor, he followed, his mind racing, an idea festered in to a overpowering excitement, he couldn’t take his eyes off her, just five step’s in front. He couldn’t comprehend what he was thinking of doing but he could feel the blood pounding through him as she reached for her bag, her hand fumbled until she got the key-card out and slowed, breathing heavily he matched her step for step.

He slowed as she stopped, the key-card went in to the slot; he gauged his step, as she pushed the handle down she moved slightly in. She obviously expected the person behind to pass; he quickly looked behind then his hand shot out slamming her head against the door.

It opened as she fell in, he leapt in behind her falling body, grabbed her legs and pulled her round and in and shut the door, all with in seconds.

Standing there motionless he looked at the unconscious beauty, pulling her legs round had forced her little skirt up revealing pale pink pants.

The crop top had bunched up leaving her mid-riff totally bare and her hair looked lovely tussled over her face, but there was no time for admiration.

Quickly he pulled his large penknife from his pocket, pulling a sheet from the bed he slashed at it, ripping it in to a thin strip, then again another strip, and then a wider strip, which he cut in half.

He clipped away the knife and bent, picking up his prize, he threw her on the bed. First one thicker strip for her eyes, three times round for safety. The next he knotted several time before ramming it hard in to her mouth, making sure the knots filled her cheeks and covered her tongue before winding it round and round and tying it off, shoving the ends in to her pretty mouth.

Then he pulled her top off, dragged her arms behind her and fastened them together, next her boots were off and her ankles tied, then her knees, he slid down the white mini skirt and took a deep breath, he now had her how he wanted, helpless before him. When she woke she would be in his total control and he would be in total charge of the situation.

He gazed at the delicious body; the pale pink lacy bra and the lace-trimmed pants only enhanced his excitement.

He sat on the bed, his hand gentle stroked up her inner thigh, she moved, a moan tried to get past the gag, then her whole body started to wriggle as realization took over her. He let her struggle a little before he moved forward, his hands pressed her shoulders flat to the bed.

She stopped, little squeals of fear emanated from her cloth filled mouth, he bent close, he breathed in her smell as he said,

“Bonjour mademoiselle”, suddenly he turned her to her side and tapped her wedding ring, “Oh pardon, madam, vous are belle”, she shook her head at him; though muffled, he could just detect the words “No, please no”.

He cleared his throat to hide a giggle, “Ahh Anglais”.

He bent over her and squeezed her bra covered tits, “Mmmmm merveilleux, pardon my eerrr Anglais is non so good but, how do you say it, eerr while I untilis vous corps, non, eerrr use your body, it will not be needed that we eeerrr to speak, comprendre, oui.

Tears damped the blindfold but he was to busy dragging her bra straps down, releasing her magnificent tits to bother with that, he had enough problems controlling himself, he was shaking with anticipation.

He sank his teeth in to the large red buds and sucked on them; his left hand sliding down her body cupping her pants over her perfectly moulded mound, he heard her squeal as he squeezed her cunt, his finger felt for the slit.

He sucked noisily dragging her nipple up in his mouth until it made a plopping sound as it pulled itself free from his lips, he said, “Manifiqu, vous belle breasts”, he moved over and attacked the other pert red nipple all the time his hand was squeezing at her cunt, his finger had now found her opening.

He stopped sucking her nipple his hand slid from her cunt and moved up to hold her jaw, “Je veux, non, eerrrr, I want vous to ouvrir, non, open vous”, his fingers pulled at her lips, “And suck moi”. She was really sobbing now, he had to take control so he slapped her face hard, she looked so sweet and defenceless that he had to force the anger in to his voice “Oui”.

She still shook her head, he thought, shit I have to have her do as she’s told, time is not on my side, he looked round the cabin, suddenly an idea.

Going over to the porthole, he unclipped the locking device and opened it, she wouldn’t fit through it but he didn’t think she knew that.

“Madam, vous will suck, oui, or vous will be in les douce, eerrr water, like so”, he picked her up, getting her over his shoulder, she squirmed and squealed as he walked to the port hole, he pushed her bound legs through. As she felt the cold air hit her legs she struggled violently, screaming in to her gag, he let her go until she was just about to stick in the hole when he said, “Suck oui, vous suck or bon voyage”, he could feel her head nodding.

He pulled her back in, she was almost hysterical as he moved back and sat her on the bed; grabbing her hair he shook her in to submission, “Shhh, non, now suck”, he pulled the two ends of sheet from her mouth, undid the knot and unwound the gag.

A little, “Please”, was greeted by a sharp, “Non, suck, vous suck immediatement”, he held her head with one hand, his other hand trembled as it unzipped his trousers and fumbled for his cock, it was then he realized it was all worth it as he guided it in to the wet sucking delicate velvet mouth.

He just enjoyed the light sucking of her lips and movement of her tongue; he slowly rocked his hips as she took the head in to her mouth. Little sobs where the only off putting thing but as he looked down at the gorgeous creature at his service, he thought what the hell I’m loving it.

Loving it he was, he felt the excitement in his balls, he started to thrust, harder, harder, she was starting to gag as his cock went further in. He put his hand on the tussle of blond curls and held her on to his pumping meat, he was about to say, “Suck it you bitch”, but just in time it became, “ceci est vouse casse”, which he knew meant something like, this machine is broken, she didn’t know, besides he was about to shoot this fantastic woman a mouth full of his hot sticky cum juice.

He was really fucking her mouth, it was made even better as he looked at his meat slipping inside those incredible lips and she was making those wonderful, ugh, ugh, ugh, sounds.

Greedily he pushed harder in to the back of her throat. He was coming, he wanted her to swallow it all, she was going to swallow it all, he wanted that body to walk around with his juice in it and he had to remember to keep quite; as he came he let his grunts do the talking though she wouldn’t have heard as she was shaking her head, fighting to breath, trying to dislodge the head of his cock as his cum gushed down her throat.

He pulled out and allowed himself a, “Manifiqu, madam vous manifiqu”, as he watched the driblets of his cum oozing from her mouth down on to her chin, he quickly picked up the gag and before she had time to stop coughing he was ramming the knots back in to the orifice he had just been fucking. She sat there, she didn’t fight, that was until he pushed her back on the bed, lay beside her, he let his hand run down to cup over the pink pants, his fingers tickled over her cunt, “Sis next”.

Her body writhed under him as he forced himself down over her; he licked at the side of her neck as his face moved downward, his mouth couldn’t get enough of her hard thick nipples. The skin on her thighs felt soft as he ran his cock over them. She grunted and wiggled trying to dislodge his sucking mouth viscously pulling at her nipples, he looked up in to the terrified face, “Non, non madam, please vous will, eerrr been happy with my, eerr, pleasures, oui”

He slowly kissed his way down her body, stopping to lick at her navel, then his fingers folded over the top of her pants and he pulled down unveiling her to him. A light blond covering showed over the neatest slit he had ever seen, she truly was magnificent, he bent and kissed the top of the slit.

Time suddenly came in to his mind, he stood up, his cock rigidly stood out, he moved trying not to catch his enlarged balls in the base of his zip; feverishly he set to and untied her ankles, then her knees, he slapped her thighs hard, hoping she would take it as, if you try and move I’ll hurt you, she must have realized as she let him take the pants the rest of the way.

Next he slapped at her knees forcing her to open herself to him, he watched as the perfectly shaped legs opened, he watched but was more interested in the little thin slit as it opened like a cut peach, the pink slowly peeling back to show flesh inside.

He knelt between the spread legs, slid down and opened his mouth, his tongue licking in to the slit forcing it to open more, even the little squeals didn’t deter him as he pushed in, savouring the sweet taste, he knew he was going to have to work fast to make her wet enough to fuck, but he did allow himself another low, “Manifiqu” as he worked his tongue in to her; his hands moved up again until they found her tits then he started rolling the thick nipples between his fingers.

His mouth worked at her, licking sucking, she was too good to dry fuck. He wanted to make it a pleasure, she had to be worth the effort; slowly he felt her lubricate; he brought one hand down and pushed his thumb on to her clit, gently pressing it, moving it around, he could see his thumb glisten with her moister, he knew she didn’t want to but her body was on his side, “mmmmm tra bon, now oui”, he pushed up forcing her knees open as he did.

He first looked down at her, he thought such a pity to have such a lovely face covered, then his eyes dropped to her big pert tits and those lovely thick nipples hard from his fingers attentions. He took all his weight on his arms and lowered his hip; he found the entrance, not looking at her shaking head under him he pushed gently in and groaned as he felt the warm flesh fold round the head of his hard meat.

Taking a little weight with his knees he bent his arms and lowered his mouth on to those wonderful nipples, he again gave a low, “Ohh la, madam is manifiqu”, before simultaneously latching on to the nipple as his cock pushed up to fill her.

He thrust up her, he wanted it to last forever but he knew time was not on his side, her head shook from side to side, little moans came from the gag as he revelled in fucking his unwilling prize, he drew his face away from her nipples and looked down at his hard cock as it slid it to the tight sucking gash.

He toyed with her, drawing it almost out then shoving in hard in, making her grunt, then some short fast strokes before long slow ones, moving his ass around so his shaft slid in to every inner craves she had, forcing little moans from her.

He had never fucked anything to tight, that he could remember and certainly nothing so beautiful but it was time to let her have it, he was going to fill her, she had to have some more of him up her, he secretly hoped she had forgotten her pill, but that would have been to much to hope for, with the thought of her pregnant by him he felt himself coming.

His grunts became more and more, he fucked her hard, his mouth sucked and pulled at her nipples like a dog with a bit of rag, she squealed as he forced himself more and more up her, driving so hard she was moving up the bed he was fucking her so fast, suddenly he stopped his whole body went rigid, his cock exploded his juice up her, then he sank back on top of her, sucking on the large nipples like a contented baby.

He pulled himself out of her, he looked at the glistening wet cunt as some of his juice leaked back out, he couldn’t resist running his finger up the now open slit and then licking the cum, cunt mix in to his mouth.

Reluctantly he picked up the torn sheeting and turned her on her stomach, he didn’t have time to fuck that pert round ass but he did bend and cover it in wet kisses licking at the dark deep crease, tickling the hole with his tongue.

Slapping the firm round globes once he started to tie her ankles again, then her knees, then he used a long piece to force her elbows together, he pulled her ankles up and tied them up to her elbows, then he tied some more to her elbows this time the sheeting was wound round her mouth, sealing it and forcing her head up and back, she was helplessly hogtied bent like a bow. He rolled her slightly to her side and tweaked her nipple, he smiled as she squealed, he moved to her and whispered in her ear, “Merci, madam and aurevoir”.

He checked his clothes, opened the door, looked left and right, no-one, shut the door and walked up the corridor, down two sets of stairs and along and in to his cabin. He turned the shower on.

As he walked back to the piano bar he saw that the theatre had cleared, he arrived at the bar and took a drink, picking up the paper he went back to his read.

He didn’t know how long he had been lost in that memory. He looked at his empty glass then his watch 4.20 pm he was just about to put the brochure down and pick up the book when he felt a tap on the shoulder, “Excuse me sir”.

He looked round, it was ships security, “Yes what can I do for you”?

The first of the two officers said, “Ah English, sorry to disturb you sir just routine, may a see your passport”, he fumbled in his pocket a produced the red book, the officer checked it, “Sorry about that, have you had a good trip”?

The man smiled, “Oh yes, the best trip yet”, the officer thanked him, as the officers turned to go he heard, “This is bloody murder, rounding up all the French men for D N A before we get to go home, lucky bastards like him will be home and back in the pub before we see the dock”.

He smiled as he looked at the brochure, Over night ferries to Spain, he turned to the page containing, timetables for the next two months, he picked up the book and went the to refill his glass.

A young lady was serving, he opened the phrase book, she looked at him and smiled, “Sir is learning Spanish”?

He smiled, “ You never know when it will come in handy, how about Bonjorno Senorita”?

She smiled, “Oh yes, very good sir, I couldn’t tell it from the real thing”.

Pagan.

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers