Fertile Fields

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

There should be a row of "X"s to divide the comments from the story, sometimes it disappears.

I went to bed one evening after listening to the song Rubin James sung by Kenny Rogers. I awoke with the outline to this story in my head. I will not bother you with the writer's names as there is no direct connection to the song other than a young white boy being cared for by an older Black man after the boy's mother dies. The line about his funeral being attended by "...the preacher, me and the rain" was the biggest encouragement to try to do justice by the story.

The story speaks of many different aspects of loving others. I choose to put it in Romance because of the love between Joseph and Melody at the end. I do not believe it was appropriate to the Non Erotic category because I consider true love to be erotic on it's own.

Vote early, Vote often. Be kind with the remarks as I reserve the right to persecute those who are obnoxious.

I hope you enjoyed it, or not.

PTBzzzz

12