Fertility Cocktail

Story Info
Girl's night out includes special entertainment.
1.6k words
3.97
63.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their group had grown from two to four, then from four to six, and now there were ten. It had started as just a "drink after work" on payday, but it had become a monthly "Girl's night out" that they all enjoyed. With more of them, they could all kick in a few dollars and make their outing into a full-fledged party.

They all looked forward to their "Friday after payday" bashes. Many changed clothes after they arrived. 'Casual Friday's' were fine, but sexy 'out-for-fun' clothes were better. Skirts and dresses usually replaced pants. The club provided them with a private party room. Things typically started with a few drinks until everyone was there. Then it was time for dinner with a generous portion of office gossip and general 'dish' that accompanied high spirits and alcoholic spirits.

They sat at a large, round table. It was the perfect table for them because they could talk and laugh with each other without having to 'talk across' anyone else. They had already started a fun 'tradition' by designating a 'head chair' at the table. Everyone took their turn in the head chair and received the special touches that went with that honor. Among the privileges of the head chair was mixing the "Fertility Cocktail", and it had become a highlight of the evening.

Things usually started right after work, about 5:30 and dinner was normally around 6:00. Wine and cocktails, camaraderie, and gossip made for great relaxation after a long, grinding workweek. Following dinner the waiter cleared the table and served a generous round of drinks. A bottle of pink champagne with one large stemmed glass, a stirring rod, and a corkscrew were placed at the head chair. Once the waiter left the room, the door would be locked and no one else would be allowed into or out of the room until the 'head chair' opened the door again.

The music was thundering over the laughter and conversation when the first man arrived. He was dressed as a burly construction worker with tool belt and hard hat. He began to dance almost immediately, making his way around the table as he slowly removed his clothes. Cheers and whistles greeted him as he made his rounds. Some hands reached out for a grab, a pat, or a 'feel' of the 'merchandise'. Soon he was dressed only in a tiny "G" string, work boots, and his tool belt. Dollars quickly graced his tool belt as he pulled two large vibrators from his tool belt and brandished them at his screaming audience. His muscular body was shiny in the lights as he teased each woman, coming close to thrust his hips at her and to kiss and touch when allowed. As the excitement continued to build, more of the women stuffed dollars directly into his bulging pouch, taking time to explore the 'goodies' contained inside. Some stood up to dance with him as he skillfully maneuvered the vibrators along their bodies. Sometimes he would put one vibrator back into his tool belt as his hand openly traveled from a woman's hair to her shoulders and breasts. The more aggressive he was, the louder the shouts and screams. He would crush her hips against his, then slide his hand onto her bottom as he moved the other vibrator between her legs. The screams of excitement and the laughter filled the room as he moved around, sometimes having to pull away from one woman to go to the next.

In the midst of the action, the second man arrived dressed as a suave airline pilot carrying a brief case. Even as the first dancer continued to tease and entertain, the second man began his rounds of the table allowing his hosts to fondle him and pull at his clothes. He was careful to keep moving while he slowly removed his clothes to reveal his shiny, muscular body. The dancers coordinated carefully to be at opposite sides of the table. The pilot put down his brief case to dance with women and do some 'exploring' with them. By now he too wore only a small "G" string that was stuffed with dollars. When he got back to his case, he opened it to take out a large, penis-shaped vibrator. The he made the rounds of the laughing, cheering, and screaming women, pausing to kiss and tease and to "feel and be felt".

By now, panties were beginning to slide off. Those who wanted some "special attention" had only to turn their chairs away from the table to attract a dancer. One and sometimes both of the men would soon arrive to nibble and fondle to the chorus of cheers and laughter. The buzzing vibrators would soon tingle sensitive areas of willing participants. For those who wished it, a dancer would kneel between her legs, flip up her skirt, and generate even more excitement with a skilled tongue. Orgasms were greeted with cheers and toasts.

Before long, the "G" strings were gone and the naked dancers continued to make their way around the table. Chants of "Get it up! Get it up" began to be heard. The dancers stopped before each woman to receive encouragement in the form of a few words, smile or a touch. Some were very enthusiastic and their fondling and stroking were quickly rewarded as penises began to swell. Cheers greeted the fully erect cocks that curved gracefully toward the owners' chests. Busy female hands now rubbed stiff cocks against their faces and across their bodies. Soft, gentle strokes and sparkling eyes brought smiles to the dancer's faces. A few used their lips to hold a dancer in place with a special treat. Some cupped swinging testicles as their hands rhythmically slid up and down a hardened cock.

The party continued until the woman in the head chair stood and picked up the bottle of champagne. She held it over her head and called out, "Fertility cocktail?"

A roaring cheer from the others was the response. The head chair put the bottle back onto the table and picked up the corkscrew. The two dancers moved up and stood on either side of her, slowly stroking their cocks and teasing the women nearby. The head chair handed the bottle and the corkscrew to one of the dancers. The man twisted the corkscrew into the top of the bottle and pulled the cork out with a pop. A cheer went up from around the table. He sat the bottle down and returned to stroking his stiff cock. Both men put on a show of facial expressions and hand techniques while they performed for their audience. As they stroked faster and more intensely, the room became oddly quiet. All eyes were glued to the men. Only an occasional conversation or some brief laughter could be heard above the music. The men began to sweat and their hips were rocking in rhythm with their hands. Their mouths hung open now, they breathed heavily, and their eyes seemed glassy. No longer were they performing for an audience. What was happening to them now was very personal. One of the men whispered to the head chair who reached down and handed him the glass. The room was silent now save for the music. The man with the glass was puffing now and the sound of his hand striking his flesh echoed in the room. Then he gasped and groaned loudly while his hand brought the glass up to his cock. A cheer went up as he began to shoot thick white semen into the glass, carefully capturing every drop. As his spasms passed, he smiled while he milked the last few drops from his penis. Then he turned and handed the glass to the head chair. The women cheered again when she briefly held up the glass before passing it to the other man.

Attention was now on the second man who also stroked vigorously while making individual eye contact with his excited audience. They knew instantly when he looked downward that the action was about to start. He held the glass before him as his cum began to spray into the glass accompanied by low growls of pleasure and a second round of cheers. Pulse after pulse blasted through him wrenching his body while he steadfastly held the glass in position. When he finished, he stood panting and perspiring as he handed the glass to the head chair. She sat the glass on the table and looked out at the other women. She called out, "Oh YEA!" And began to applaud. The others quickly joined her in a round of applause and cheers for their exhausted but smiling dancers. When the applause ended, the head chair picked up the bottle of champagne and filled the glass about half full. She used the stirrer to swirl the mixture. She held the glass up to her eyes briefly and examined it. Then she called out, "Fertility Cocktail!" and took a sip as the others echoed, "Fertility Cocktail!"

She passed the glass to her right where it started around the table. Each woman took a sip and passed it on until it returned to the head chair. She offered the dancers a sip, but they declined with a smile. Their coy refusal brought cries of mock disappointment from the women who cajoled them to drink. The head chair then drank down the remaining cocktail and held up the glass to a cheer.

The glass was refilled with straight champagne and went around the table until the bottle was empty. The dancers busily gathered up their costumes and drifted away from the table as they were pursued by a few of the more 'appreciative' ladies. When the dancers had disappeared into the small dressing alcove, the door to the room was unlocked and their waiter returned for drink orders. He never quite understood the 'inside joke' when some of the women asked if he could get them another "Fertility Cocktail".