Fertility God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crayrei
crayrei
292 Followers

And he places a hand on my cock—his body contracts, like he's startled by how hard and hot it is—he watches precum leak out of my slit and he smears it over my cockhead, his fingers shaking, eyes dilating. He wants this. He wants this as much as I do. This is even better than some perfect supernatural muscle god; this is human desire, human passion, two men wanting to fuck each other as hard as they can, and so I lean forward and my greedy mouth meets his, we're breathing together and moaning as his hand shakes on my quivering cock, as I strip off his shirt, feel his tight nipples and hard arms, taut stomach, his abs contracting as he breathes faster and faster, lets out a groan, my hands sliding into his shorts, letting his seven-inch cock spring free, feeling his desire in his iron rod, his tight sack.

He eagerly steps out of his shorts and I turn him around so he's grabbing the tree, presenting his amazing ass to me, so perky and high and tight. I lay my cock between his asscheeks, feel their pliable hardness on either side of my shaft, thrust up and down while I reach around with my right hand and rub my palm over the head of his thick cock, pump up and down, making him shake, sweat, moan, press his hungry ass back against my cock, Yeah you fucking want it don't you? You want my fucking huge cock up your ass, want me to blow my load—jerking him off, fucking his asscheeks, smearing precum on his tight skin, "Please—please—" he's saying, "Fuck me, yes fuck me—"

I flip him around again, kiss him fiercely, our cockheads grazing against each other, springy and hard and damp. I force him to the ground, lie on top of him, my sweaty cum-drenched body pressing into his, our lips and tongues meeting, breathing into him; and then I grab my dick, press it to his entrance, seeing the lust in his eyes, hearing him moan, and I shove my fucking hard slicked-up cock into his tight ass, feel the shivers racing through his entire body. I'm bracing myself against the ground, holding my body over his as I drive myself deep inside him, feel his dick rubbing against my stomach, breathing in the smell of our desire, our sex, my cum.

Fuck, he's so tight, his muscular ass is clenched around my dick, which twitches inside him; he groans—"More more please more"—until his ass presses against my hips, his body wriggling, sweating, flexing, and now I'm fucking him hard and fast, making him shake, gasp, thrust his cock against my tense stomach, my skin so hot, my pulse racing, cock throbbing, fucking him faster and making him scream with pleasure as he starts jerking off his hard pole, rubbing his cockhead against my body, his balls grazing my cock when I pull out and shove in again, getting faster and tighter—

I'm biting his lower lip, smelling his musk, the pleasure building, an unstoppable power, a devastating torrent of ecstasy that's going to obliterate everything when it's let loose, ripping through my cock, which twitches, tenses, getting closer and closer, it's so close I can barely stand it, he's moaning, cum starts splashing out of his jerking cock against my stomach, and now I'm roaring in an agony of pleasure too and my cock erupts, jerking hard and fast in his tight ass, shaking and spitting again and again at lightning speed, thrashing inside him as he groans and cums, still jerking himself off furiously, trembling, his ass filling with my seed, our hot wet skin pressed close together, our eyes meeting, reading the lust in each others' pupils, feeling his sperm drip down my abdomen, my cock buck inside him, trapped in a fevered meld of sex, sweat, muscle and spit until finally I can't hold myself up any longer.

Panting, soaked with sweat and our cum, I collapse on the grass beside him, feeling utterly drained, like a hungry mouth has sucked all of the energy out of my cock, leaving it limp and damp. The aftershocks of my earth-rending orgasm still ripple through my muscles, my cock still jerks feebly. I grin at Arani, who looks just as exhausted as me, and he laughs, closing his eyes, rubbing his chest, his tingling nipples. I want to take over for him, lick that sweaty manly chest.

But one rational thought manages to work its way into my head. I still have work to do here before we can head back for the day. A surge of excitement rises in me as I remember that we're sharing a room at a hotel tonight. We can continue this then.

But I glance over at the statue, standing impassive a few feet away from us, and my stomach clenches, that mounting wave of nervous quivering anticipation building in me. Arani looks so gorgeous and spirited and strong. He's gazing deep into my eyes, electric tension fuzzing out the hair on my arms. I lean over and kiss him, trail my lips down his throat, his chest, tease his nipples, move down his firm stomach to his cock, lick the salty thick semen off it, probe his cumslit—it tastes fucking fantastic.

And even though we're both exhausted, my heart begins to beat quicker again and I feel a response deep in him, causing his cock to thicken. The unstoppable sexual power of the fertility god is flowing into me again. And there's nothing I want more than to share it with this man again and again. And I can tell that's all he wants too.

crayrei
crayrei
292 Followers
12