Fertility Ritual Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a man's annual devotion to fertility god.
1.4k words
3.29
5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story contains orgasm denial and hijinks with a fertility idol who comes alive.

***

Mark hadn't nutted for an absurdly long time - he had been purposefully penting himself up for this evening, this annual fertility ritual that he practiced every year to honor the shift from winter to spring. As a result, Mark could barely think past the haze of his lust - absolutely anything and everything made him want to nut. Seriously. So he had spent his entire work week doing the most repetitive and physical tasks possible to burn off his energy.

Adding fuel to the fire, Mark had dutifully watched porn every night, as was his habit - except he never even touched his cock or ass! Instead, he let his cock throb and throb in response to the hot images and sounds in front of him! Being so pent up, it had been nearly impossible to hold back from grabbing his cock and having at it!! In the end though, he would bring his aching erection back from the event horizon and flop into bed on top of his boner, then go to sleep while his balls throbbed and ached in ways he loved and he tried not to hump a load of cum out of his heavy balls...

###

After those blue-balled days, Mark had taken a several-hour drive through picturesque landscapes to get to his cabin in the middle of the woods, several miles away from any neighbors... or anything, really.

Each hour that passed caused him to become hornier and hornier while he thought about what was to come. The rituals that he would perform in complete solitude in front of the gigantic altar to the fertility god who he followed!

Finally, he pulled into his driveway. He parked, then extracted himself out of his tall pickup truck, one of the few vehicles that could contain his hugely tall and bulk frame. He stretched himself out then flopped out his sausage and pissed for ages. He shook himself off, then took off his jeans, stripping down just to his boxers.

Then he grabbed a rake that had been baking in the sun all year, propped against a tall eucalyptus tree in the middle of the yard, and began to work his huge muscles, working up a good musky sweat...

###

A few hours later, Mark sighed and put down the rake. He flexed, feeling the pump in all of his muscles from an afternoon of raking.

This was bliss - being all alone, in the middle of the woods, far away from any other human. He could do absolutely whatever the hell he wanted and nobody was around to see it. Namely, his annual fertility ritual.

At the familiar thought, Mark grinned. His Johnson chubbed up, anticipating the evening of extreme gooning that would ensue! Not only would he enjoy a blissful marathon masturbation session, he could also do his pagan fertility rituals without the prying eyes of his neighbors!

He unzipped his jeans, then flopped out his semi-hard dick and enjoyed the feel of the air and the soft rays of the sun gently caressing his member.

Then he took ahold of the pendant around his neck, a charm that represented the fertility god, and rubbed its monumental erection. Mark's cock stiffened at the thought of the idol inside, and the ritual that awaited him...

Simulated by his mental imagery, Mark's cock throbbed itself upwards his stomach, becoming more and more engorged with each passing moment. He licked and sucked the pendant's erection, then kissed its head. Mark got up, holding his own erect rod in one hand and went inside.

###

Once inside the dim and pleasantly cool cabin that smelled strongly of cedar, Mark lit the gigantic, penis-shaped candle on his altar, which caused the idol next to it to flicker as if it were alive. The candle began to release aphrodisiac scents of ginger, sandalwood, cloves, and a blend of other erotic scents, which blended with the clean smell of the cedar cabin walls.

He took off his Henley shirt and sweatpants and folded them next to him, completely naked, then sat and began to chant an ancient prayer while he focused his attention on the idol who sat across from him.

This particular idol was unconventional, and Mark loved it: The life-sized statue was a firm, sensually muscled man who was sculpted from metal, with a goatee and small horns. The metal's finish made it a pleasure to caress the idol's rock-hard muscles, to run a tongue over its cool metal, to taste its tang...

In the idol's hands, the hunk of perfect metal maleness held an amazing neon turquoise cock. It was so big it was level with his chin, and he needed to use both hands to hold the gigantic cock steady. It was a "dual-density" silicone cock designed to simulate the feel and appearance of a flesh-and-blood dick throbbing inside you!

And then there were the balls. They overflowed the idol's lap, gigantic beanbags that appeared, in the candlelight, to move and churn with a massive amount of sperm begging to be emptied into a fertile vessel!!

While Mark was chanting and focusing his entire attention on the idol - especially the cock and the heavy seed-bearing balls - his own steady deep voice and the script of the ancient words and the incense began to put him in a trance...

In the candlelight, it absolutely looked like the idol's cock was alive, despite its artificial coloration and absurdly implausible size. The expertly detailed three-dimensional veins seemed to move with each flicker of the candlelight. The tip of the cock seemed to be drooling precum. The heady scent emanating from the candle itself filled his senses, his mind...

Mark's own cock was throbbing, turgid, urgently stiff... it throbbed towards the god's huge phallus, dripping with desire.

######

At this point, Mark could think of nothing other than putting that gigantic, mouth-watering cock into his mouth, easing it down and sliding it in and out of his throat...

In the flicker of the candlelight, it looked like the virile god, the very idol of masculinity and male energy, smiled and winked at him...

Mark grasped the statue's head, his fingers fitting in the grooves sculpted within the metal hair. He gingerly sat on the idol's beanbag scrotum, and it seemed tough enough to stand up to his body weight.

From that angle, the head of the idol's cock perfectly lined up with Mark's chin.

"Fuck," Mark moaned, then resumed his chanting, letting the lust overtake his mind while his cock throbbed its way out of his loosely tied codpiece, and made contact with the idol's cock, standing as stiff and erect as the much longer cock was...

With both hands, Mark held both dicks and began to jack them off. He moaned the words of the prayer, interspersed with soft "oh fuck," and grunts.

The smell of the candle inflamed his senses even further, and the idol's cock seemed to be drooling precum from its tip...

Overwhelmed by the smell, sight, and touch, Mark swallowed the thick head of the fertility idol's cock!

Improbably, it stiffened and lengthened in his mouth, further penetrating Mark's throat!

Mark moaned, whimpering with pleasure while the fertility God's cock thrust itself in and out of his mouth...

The fertility god gently pulled Mark's head towards his pelvis...

In answer, Mark sucked his way back up to the idol's head, then, in one motion, swallowed the fertility god's cock to the hilt!

"Unnnggffhhh!" The living idol moaned, his cock juices streaming down Mark's thirsty throat! Mark's throat felt wide open, completely ready to take the god's massive, forever-hard length and girth.

In one breath, Mark vacuumed down the god's shaft, expertly easing the throbbing head into his throat and deeper, deeper, until Mark's beard bumped up against the god's balls and smelled the glorious scent of maleness emanating from the idol's sweating, fuzzy crotch, a scent which mingled with the candle's aphrodisiacs...

Mark twisted and bobbed his head- he felt like he could throat-fuck this absurdly huge idol-god all day long...

Then Mark felt the idol's cock pulse and spurt a huge stream of hot jizz into Mark's throat! An unbelievable rush of pleasure flooded Mark's mind as the jizz hit his throat, the undistilled essence of lust and virility itself causing his own orgasm to spurt out of his penis, coating the underside of the idol's cock.

The pleasure of the orgasm sent Mark's mind into a world of pleasure and he lay on the floor, stunned from the aftershocks.

{{Good job,}} the idol thought into Mark's mind.

Mark smiled, welcoming the divine communication that the sperm's release into his mouth had enabled. {{Thank you, Lord.}} Mark drifted off to sleep.

The idol grinned, then waited for Mark to recover, an inert statue again for now, his urgently stiff erection reverted back to silicone.