Fervent Dreams

Story Info
They express in person what they had talked of so often.
840 words
3.57
9.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an incredible dream she was having...

Her body was reacting to his touch...melding with his fingers...on all fours, her hips moved back against his insistent fingers as they slipped in and out of her drenched heat...she felt yet another sweet explosion building, beginning to spread over her entire body – but then he began to slow his thrusts! “No, not now!”, her mind cried. She wanted to go over the edge, to feel her walls tighten around his fingers, to explode...

...and then she awoke – and realized that the room was full of candlelight, that he was there, and that his fingers were slowly moving in and out of her as she lay on her stomach. The smile barely had time to form on her lips when his fingers began moving faster, and her orgasm overtook her, making the candlelight explode like supernova...

The trip to Anchorage had been long and tiring, but she hadn’t been able to sleep on the way. They were finally going to meet, after all this time.

He had managed to arrange a trip there – theoretically to visit a store owned by the same group that owned his store – and had asked her to meet him there. It wasn’t easy, but she had concocted an excuse why she had to be in Anchorage that same day. Since their flights arrived at very different times, they had decided that she would check into the hotel and wait, with the door unlocked. He would arrive a few hours later, and come wake her...

Her body was sooooooo relaxed. For a moment, all was still. She began to focus a bit, and out of the corner of her eye, she could see his gentle smile as he brought his fingers to his mouth, and tasted her. The candles released the aroma of sandalwood incense as they steadily, softy illuminated the room.

Wordlessly, she rolled over, and stretched out her arms to him. Again, the gentle smile crossed his lips as he leaned forward, and – finally – they embraced. She felt his warmth...his lips on hers, giving the softest of kisses...the hardness of his cock against her...her nipples hardening against the fur of his chest...there would be very little sleep this night.

In the following months, the memories she had of that night weren’t contiguous, but rather like random snapshots or short films...each as sweet as the one before...

...his warm mouth, softly kissing her neck, her shoulders, her breasts...sucking...nibbling her responsive nipples until she burst in passion...his fingertips slowly flowing over her soft skin, exploring her, touching her, surrounding her...their mouths, devouring one another, tongues exploring, pleasuring...

...her hands, gently surrounding his hard cock, as her tongue teased him...taking long, hungry laps, dragging from the base to the tip, tasting the drop of pre-cum on the top...taking him into her mouth, moving up and down, feeling him swell to his limit...massaging his balls, feeling them begin to pull up...gazing into his eyes, seeing their desire, seeing them beg, seeing them close in ecstasy as her warm tongue slid up and down the underside of his cock as her lips moved in unison...she could feel him pass the point of no return, and her suction increased...hearing his moans turn to growls, then to cries, as he exploded...

...his hot, wet tongue, traveling slowly from her knees upward – but stopping just short of her soaked, swollen lips, only to start up again from the other knee...the incredible reaction when the tip of his tongue first touched her most delicate spot...her eyes, watching his face as he teased her, then closing when he stopped teasing, and led her off the cliffs of rapture...his eagerness, his complete delight in tasting her, in drinking her in, as his tongue moved in and out of her silky wetness, bringing her to yet another hot blooded eruption...

...his hands taking hers, and leading them to her wetness, moving them to massage herself...it wasn’t wrong...not now...it was wonderful to feel herself reacting to his lips, his hands...their mouths teased one another as she slid her fingers over her heat...his hands on her breasts, her nipples, caressing, squeezing, teasing...her fingers compelled into her as her hips bucked forward, the sensations overcoming her once more...

...the feel of his hard cock inside her...laying still, save for occasional flexes – each flex bringing a tingle of pleasure to her, causing her to return the favor with a squeeze of her walls around him...his cock, slowly stretching her walls from behind...from on top...from underneath...trying to memorize each thrust, each step of the way to the culmination of pleasure...moving slowly, letting the pleasure slowly build up...moving hard and fast, all modesty vanished, grinding, fucking, screaming, her body consuming him as she felt his cum fill her as her own orgasm began, and galaxies exploded yet again...

...laying wrapped together in-between times...exchanging the softest of kisses...the happiest of smiles...drifting off to dream in each other’s arms...

It was an incredible dream she was having...