Festival

Story Info
So much more than just good music...
1.9k words
3.91
26.1k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been one for festivals, the noise and crowds terrify me. So I was naturally panicking when you took me by the hand and led me through the gate into the biggest crowd I have ever seen in my life. Twenty-five thousand people milled around a tiny stage, completely dwarfing it. I couldn't see any faces beyond about fifty metres away, it was just a blur of colour and noise. I began to wonder if my drink had been spiked or something, this attack on my senses couldn't actually be this vibrant. I had no idea who was on stage, and most of the crowd probably didn't either. The people I could make out near me looked like they were on a cocktail of drugs, and were just enjoying the noise and people.

My heart was beating fit to burst, and the hand gripping yours with such fear was clammy and cold. If you'd looked into my eyes, you would see the pupils were dilated to such an extent that the iris was practically non-existent. I was shaking so much that I resembled someone with advanced Parkinsons, my jaw was set into a death mask, and I wasn't sure if my bladder would hold out under this much stress, yet I felt strangely alive.

You turned back to face me, eyes dancing. You opened your mouth, but the crowd drowned out

whatever you said. I nodded and attempted a smile, probably looking like some Frankensteinesque monster. Your eyes laughed and you dragged me onwards.

The crowds seemed to go on forever, but eventually they started to thin, and we could see trees, fields, a river in the distance. The noise gradually died down as we continued, but never comepletely vanished. The muffled throb of the music was to be my lullaby for the two nights.

Not too far away from the crowds was the temp encampment. Hundreds of tents, of all shapes, colours and sizes, dotted the horizon. Great twelve-man tents mingled with tiny scraps of material that seemingly wouldn't sleep one man. Even though it was fairly far away from the main crowd, it was still buzzing with activity, like a hive on red alert. People scurried between tents, carrying pots and pans, food and drink. Groups of intimidating-looking youths lingered around, looking for trouble. Flushed faces, red with the exertion of screaming at the stage, passing us as their owners dragged themselves to their tent for a few hours kip.

We reached our spot, marked with a fluttering pennant with our names. A fairly large tree was nearby, offering shade for me to sit in while you struggled with the tent pegs. Eventually the place we would call home for the next 48 hours was ready. I crawled through the opening and surveyed it. Small, but cosy. The majority was taken up by the 'bedroom', a large, padded space with a double sleeping bag and 4 pillows. It looked pretty inviting after all those hours travelling. I wrapped myself in the sleeping bag, and even though it was only 3pm, sank into a blissful sleep.

I woke a few hours later, concious of you watching me. You were propped up on one elbow, eyes on my gently rising and falling chest as I breathed. I stretched, and craned my neck for a kiss. Your lips touched mine, and you rolled over so that one leg was over mine, and we were closer. I deepened the kiss, running my tongue along your lower lip, just how you like it. You respond with a low groan, almost a vibration. You bring a hand up to my throat, tracing along the curve of my jaw with your fingertips, and I feel that familiar spark start in my stomach and work it's way down. I gently bit your bottom lip, rolling it between my teeth, and run my fingers through your hair, bringing your head closer to mine and smashing our lips together.

At that moment, a large group of people chose to walk by, singing raucously. This brought me back to where I was, in the midle of a field with twenty-five thousand other people. I look up at you, my eyes glinting. You're panting slightly, and your erection is obvious, pressing into my leg. I roll over and crawl out of the tent, pausing to wriggle my arse in your face and chuckle mischievously. You follow.

Once outside the tent, I scan the field for a suitable place. At the edge of the throng, by the river, is a large sprawling tree with drooping branches, a weeping willow. This is perfect. I take your hand, and this time it is me leading you through the masses.

At the tree, I pause to check whether anyone has seen us, and duck under the branches. They form a kind of room, surrounding us with a leafy veil. Outside, I can see glimpes of the crowds waving and dancing, and I know that they have no idea. Inside, it is cool, the leaves seem to emanate their own light, green and luscious. Grass forms a soft mattress, on which we lay down and continue what we started.

Your hands rove up and down my body, squeezing and stroking. Your tongue dances a pattern on my throat, interspersed with nibbles and kisses. My heart is working overtime again, but this time I'm not panicking. The proximity of so many people is exciting, any one of them could glance over and see us. You tear yourself away from my neck to kiss me, and I pull you on top of me. Our breath mingles, for a second you gaze into my eyes, and then you slip a hand up my top and into my bra. Circling my nipple with one finger, you pull my top off the other shoulder and undo my bra, pulling it to the side. Switching hands, you pinch my other nipple while you take my top and bra off of the other side.

When I am naked from the waist up, you move your head down to suckle one of my nipples whilst stroking and squeezing my other breast. I arch my back under you, and hook my fingers in your jeans. A soft curl of pubic hair tickles my fingers, and I delve deeper, until I can feel your cock throbbing between my fingers. I squeeze gently, and you groan into my chest. Quickly sitting up, you rip my jeans and underwear off me, and fling them to the side. You perform the same treatment on yourself, disrobing faster than I have ever seen before. In a trice you're laying alongside me, your hands are working their way down my body. I part my legs slightly, and you slip your hand between them. I shiver as I feel you touch my clit, and you slide a finger inside me to collect some lubrication, which you then rub into my clit. My body starts to shake, and I beg you to put something inside me, anything. You oblige with a finger, working it in and out slowly but firmly, making me sigh with pleasure. You speed it up until I'm rocking and moaning underneath you, and then, when I'm right on the brink, you thrust extra hard and extra fast, making me scream out my orgasm.

When my breathing has returned to somewhat near normal, I turn over and motion for you to lie down. You do so, and I lean over you and kiss you. I nuzzle your neck until you tilt your head, then I lick around your ear, biting the lobe gently. You groan, and your hand strays down to your erection. I bite your neck, and lick a trail down to your nipples, circling each with my tongue. I flick across them a few times, making you start to stroke your cock, and then continue on my way down until I reach the base of your cock. Taking it in my hand, I kiss up and down the shaft before wrapping my lips around it and taking as much into my mouth as I can. Swirling my tongue around the ridged tip, I move my head back until only about an inch is inside my mouth, and quickly duck back so it is all inside. Raising my eyes, I can see you watching and trying not to move too much. Our eyes lock, and the unspoken question is answered.

I remove your cock from my mouth, licking all the way around and kissing the tip. You roll me over onto my back, pressing me into the ground and nuzzling my neck. Pressing your cock to the entrance of my cunt, you move up and kiss me softly on the lips, before thrusting into me so hard I yelp with a mixture of pleasure and pain. You keep up this punishing pace, fucking me like I've never been fucked before. My breath comes in short gasps, and my back arches towards you. You sink your head to my breast and suck my nipple, bringing more pleasure than I could ever imagine. As my orgasm builds, I dig my nails into your back and bite your shoulder, before letting go and throwing my head back, screaming at the world.

After my orgasm has subsided, you slow the pace to a more gentle thrust, letting me recover. You kiss around my neck, licking away droplets of sweat. I reach up and kiss your lips, nibbling the lower one until you groan with pleasure. I grip your cock with my cunt, and you start to thrust harder again. Beads of sweat form on your forehead, and I wipe them off with my hand. I whisper something in your ear, and your eyes widen, before you nod and get off of me.

I turn so I'm laying on my side, and you do the same. Shuffling down so my head is about level with your bellybutton, I grip your cock in my hand and stroke it up and down, slowly and firmly. You sigh softly and lay back, letting the feeling spread through you. I carry on stroking, sometimes adding my tongue to the mix, licking the tip of your cock. After a few minutes, you start to thrust back against my hand, so I stroke harder. Your breathing speeds up until you're panting, and small moans escape your throat. I bring your cock down to touch my belly, the cold, smooth skin adding another sensation. Moving down, I place your cock between my breasts, tilting my head back so you can see, and rubbing them on your cock. Your moans increase, and you thrust harder. My cunt pulses with excitement, moisture dripping from it and sliding over my thigh. When your cock touches my neck you gasp and realease, spurting a lava flow of come over my neck, my breasts and my stomach. Your cock twitches in my hand as you come more and more, I can feel your seed running down my stomach onto the ground, to fertilise something other than me.

Puffing out your cheeks and blowing air upwards over your forehead, you sigh happily. I move up and you turn me over to inspect your handiwork. Impressed, you kiss me softly on the lips. We cuddle there, under the tree, for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of the people who are so close by. Then we get dressed and saunter out, a casual facade, but we're both trying to hide our grins.

Back in the tent, I turn to you and wink before saying 'You know, I suppose festivals aren't that bad'.

The next two days will be fun.