Fetch

Story Info
A submissive learns her lesson.
2.5k words
4.24
19.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her teeth clenching tighter and tighter together. God He was infuriating! Those piercing eyes. That hint of a grin playing at the corner of His lips. She knew her mood was entertaining Him. She could feel it. She could always feel Him, even when she wanted to swat Him and storm out with a dramatic door slam. She wondered for a moment what would happen if she did just that. It was a fleeting thought, in reality she was incapable of such an act of complete defiance. Refusing to meet His gaze she fixes her eyes on the floor.

*Please let me leave the room, please let me leave the room* the silent voice screams inside her mind. She wonders if He can see the tension in her jaw and she wills herself to stop digging her nails into her palms as His feet approach her. He was wearing those jeans she had bought Him for His birthday the ones He enjoyed having her wrestle open with her teeth and dammit she could tell He was hard. That familiar bulge pressing against the fabric. She knew He was letting her see it. He liked her to know she aroused Him even when she was verging on the shrill harpy she had just unleashed 5 minutes earlier.

His nonchalant attitude was making her want to scream. It was taking every ounce of willpower to remain in position. His final words had been a growling..

"Don't Move!"

They still echoed in her mind. She had instinctively frozen to the spot, nostrils flaring and heart pounding and it was that exact same spot she now stood, head lowered, breath fast, body coiled like a spring. He had left her there a full 5 minutes with nothing but her breathing and her rage filling the room.

His hand reached up toward her. For a moment she imagined He was about to lift her chin and stare into her soul but at the final moment His fingers angled and clasped possessively around her nipple, thumb and forefinger squeezing tightly thru the fabric of her shirt. She bit her lip determined to release no sound even tho she knew in the dark recesses of her mind the outcome was inevitable.

It was always inevitable but for some reason she still occasionally had to try. He knew this. He had been so patient with her over their years together, deliberately showing her each and every time that her surrender to Him was complete not something that she could choose to withhold when it suited her. The training had been effective, she hadn't unleashed her temper on Him like this for at least 6 months. It wasn't even the temper that bothered Him as she had slowly come to comprehend. On the contrary He has always appreciated her fiery spirit and encouraged her to speak up. In these cases, It was the mistaken assumption that somehow in the middle of all her frustration and anger she imagined she was somehow excused from her role as His obedient slut. The memory of the last lesson He has unleashed on her to remind her of this role still lingered strongly her mind and it was not something she would quickly forget.

His fingers were continuing to pinch her nipple mercilessly. Within the myriad of emotions that fired into her brain as His fingers tightened around her now achingly hard nipple, one was to wonder if it pleased Him to have to re-educate His girl occasionally with these basic yet effective lessons. The pressure on her nipple was becoming unbearable, an involuntary squeak of pain spilled from her lips and at that moment He released her.

"Strip"

It was almost offhand the way He said it. She seethed as He turned away seemingly uninterested in watching preferring to aimlessly browse at the large bookshelf. That huge bookshelf with the shelves at the perfect height for her to cling to as He fucked her, as He had done so many times.. with her face pressed into that awful set of *the complete works of Dickens* His sister had given Him. She knew it made Him grin when she visited and plucked one from the shelf to browse at in her irritating academic way, as if she was personally and profoundly familiar with every Dickens novel. She was sure that was why they had been placed at that height in the first place.

Everything He did was so deliberate. It was as if He reached inside her mind to push and control every single little button, every secret desire. She peeled off her tee shirt and wriggled out of her jeans throwing them into an untidy ball in the corner of the room. Her panties and bra she carefully aimed that hideous lamp He had insisted on keeping. God she despised that lamp! Hurling them with all her might she watched as the lamp precariously teetered on the edge of the desk before resettling with her panties stunningly back lit on the ugly glass shade like some kind of kinky modern art piece. She wasn't sure whether to curse at that moment or breath a sigh of relief it was still intact. She stood still facing Him, her collar the only thing adoring her bare body. Her nipple throbbed and she was painfully aware how hard it was. She was also aware of the slick heat between her thighs which only served to make her feel like her body was some kind of traitorous slut.

Her breathing was slower now and she lifted her eyes to bore into His back. Why didn't He turn around? She could see him reaching for a box on the shelf. He opened it, removed something and turned to face her. His eyes glancing at the lamp with a grin. He knows his focus on the welfare of the lamp as opposed to her naked revealed body will inflame her further. She immediately lowers her eyes again curling her toes into the carpet and hisses silently thru pursed lips. He slowly extends His hand palm closed. He knows it is her nature to be a curious creature and He waits patiently for her gaze to rest on His closed fist.

"nymph"

Her answer is instinctive and spills from her lips before she can think otherwise.

"yes Master?"

"you have behaved like a lil bitch tonight isn't that right?"

She sucks in a breath thru her teeth, willing the words from within.

"Yes Master"

"Yes Master what?" He looks at her.

"Yes Master Your nymph has behaved like a lil bitch." Her eyes firmly on the floor.

He's enjoying this, she knows it and despite the fact she wants to scream in frustration her pussy is undeniably wet.

"Well little bitches need to be taught a lesson don't you think?"

She ponders whether any answer will actually be the right one and allow her to extract herself from the inevitable, she elects to stare at His closed palm.

"Well?" His eyes bore into her.

"Yes Master", her teeth clench together again.

"Yes Master what? I wont remind you again." His tone shifts lightly letting her know another oversight will not be tolerated.

"Yes Master, this lil bitch needs to be taught a lesson Master."

"Excellent!" He exclaims.

"I think we will start with a game of fetch"

Slowly uncurling His fist He reveals a rubber ball. Her eyes widen. He throws it to the corner of the room watching it bounce and settle near her discarded jeans. She stands there, naked, vulnerable, staring at it. Her rage slowly being replaced with the realisation of what was now to come. She takes a tentative step in that direction and is halted by His words.

"Tsk tsk, little bitches don't walk to fetch their ball, they crawl and use their mouths"

She can hear the grin in His voice and her heart pounds hard in her ears. He knows gags make her uncomfortable, being muffled that way. She takes one last longing look at the door realising that that was never really ever going to be an option and sinks to her knees, arching forward onto her hands she begins the slow deliberate crawl toward the corner.

The crawl is something sacred between them, something they have shared from almost their first moments. His appreciation of the crawl is only matched by her unswerving desire to realise its absolute potential. Over the years it has become almost a dance of desire. Every roll of the hip, every lengthening of the fingers, every placement of the extended palm, every elongated curve of the spine. Thighs perfectly parted to reveal the hint of glistening wet. Every single movement relished, designed to serve, to please, to entice, to beckon and call to Him. Even in the midst of her rage her desire to make Him proud cannot be smothered and knowing His eyes are raking over her flesh just makes her hotter and wetter.

She covers the distance to the ball and in one graceful cat like movement curves her spine and lowers her mouth to it. She is unprepared for how hard it is to easily scoop it into her mouth, she knows better than to lazily sink to her elbows and the several seconds she spends wrapping her lips and teeth around it with ass high in the air elicits an approving growl from his direction. Finally with the ball secured firmly in her mouth she turns. As she begins the return journey she realises he has placed the full length mirror from the wall onto the ground behind Him. She refuses to look focusing instead on His feet and covering the distance to deliver His prize.

"Mmm don't drop that ball my obedient lil bitch. I want it in your pretty mouth"

His words surprise her as she pauses, mouth full, resting at His feet. A low growl rumbles up from deep within her throat.

Ignoring her sounds He paces around her body. She can hear the unbuckling of His belt. She steadies herself wondering if she is about to feel that belt assault her skin. Instead she is suddenly aware of his hard cock is pressing up against the crack of her ass. She is unable to hide a quivering shudder she grips the ball tightly in her mouth. His knee presses between her thighs and He forces them further apart until they are straining wide open. She is fully displayed and His hand roughly finds her wet slickness.

"Mmm yes my little nymph has been such a mouthy lil bitch tonight but I see playing fetch agrees with her."

His fingers plunge into her damp heat eliciting a strangled moan.

"In fact, if I'm not very much mistaken I would say this lil bitch is in heat. Isn't that right?'

His fingers rake over her sensitive clit and her body responds with a wild little shiver. A sudden CRACK rings out as His hand connects with the fleshy part of her ass and she almost spits out the rubber ball, body rocking forward. She digs her fingers into the carpet to remain in position as His fingers press harder into her and she responds with a low strangled moan.

"Do not drop that ball from your mouth little bitch or you will spend the night chained in the dog kennel in the garden"

She bites down harder on the rubber as a reign of loving spanks begin to cover her sensitive flesh. Rhythmic and relentless He covers all parts of her ass. The warm pain begins to creep over her flesh and her head drops. Her whimpers and yelps now without restraint but muffled and her cheeks burn red as she realises she has started to drool.

Suddenly without warning His cock is inside her. There is no gentleness about His action. He thrusts into her, claiming her in one hard swift motion. She can tell He has been holding back. That His need for her has been screamingly intense. His fingers claw into her hips as He possess her thrusting into her with savage intent. Her jaw is aching from holding the ball so tightly. He reaches forward and bends her, bends her back with His fingers entwined in her hair forcing her head up.

"Look" He hisses.

She opens her eyes. She almost doesn't recognise this wild eyed creature in the mirror before her. Neck stretched with dark leather collar encasing it, eyes wet and shining. The black rubber ball in her mouth coated with her saliva as it trails down her chin as she is fucked and owned by the Man she surrenders to. Her breasts jerking at each thrust. Her whole body sheened in a glistening sweat. His thrusts become more urgent and His nails begin to rake and claw at her flesh. The tears begin to flow freely down her cheeks and she hears His grunt of approval as He catches sight of her.

"MMmmm that's it my good girl, give me those tears."

His words come harshly as His pelvis slams into her over and over again. His hand continues to crash down onto her ass in a series of stinging spanks her hair wrapped firmly in His fist. She can feel herself begin to sink into that place where she floats away from the pain radiating across her body. That place where His voice, His sounds are all that keep her centered. Her submission is so crystal clear in these moments it is like a palatable living thing. He knows she needs this to calm her, to center her, to remind her that it is truly by giving all of herself that she receives what she really craves. When He cums deep inside her it is without warning, throwing His head back to howl in a savage release, filling her.

She becomes aware of His hand at her mouth and His soft whispers in her ear.

"Give me the ball my good girl."

She is lying on the soft cushions of the couch. He must have carried her here and yet strangely she has no memory of that. The ache creeps back into her consciousness. His hand is stroking her dark hair.

"Give me the ball little nymph."

She wills her mouth to open letting the ball slip from her lips into his open palm and her blurry eyes focus on His face.

"I'm proud of you" He smiles at her as He wipes her face with a soft cloth.

"I'm always proud of you."

She gazes at Him in wonder as He pulls a soft blanket over her.

She opens her mouth but His finger on her lips quietens her.

"Shhh rest now girl I will stay here with you while you sleep. You will need all your strength for all the cumming you will be doing later."

She looks into His sparkling eyes as He winks at her.

Her eyes close blissfully, His hand continues to stroke her hair. His soothing loving tone surrounds her and she sinks into a sated oblivion.