Fetish Club Ch. 01

Story Info
He & Jayne have fun night at a club.
1.9k words
4.23
104.4k
18
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers

Those of you that have read our previous stories will know that we are swingers, both privately at home but also more often using a sauna type swingers club in the Midlands. We have been game for the last few years to try a lot of kinky things and to push the boundaries of our sexuality. Recently Jayne fulfilled our fantasies by fucking a black guy named Ray who certainly added another dimension to our swinging activities! Jayne certainly always gets attention when we swing, as she is a very pretty, petite natural redhead with a very sexy glint in her eye. Some friends we knew from the club sent us an e-mail with an invite to a club they knew that was holding a fetish night, something we both quite enjoy as Jayne loves wearing her kinky PVC clothes and I certainly enjoy seeing her in them.

We decided Jayne should go as my submissive and she dressed beautifully for the part. Very high heels, tight short black PVC mini-dress, thigh high hold up stockings with nothing on underneath. A thick black leather collar with a steel loop around her neck completed the look; she looked like a submissive slut, perfect for the night!

The Friday fetish night at the club was perfect for us, childcare easily sorted and only about a 45-minute drive to the club although we were a little nervous as our friends were unable to go with us. So after we parked in the carpark we took the short stroll across to the club, perfectly located at the end of a long private driveway just outside the town. We stood for a moment in a lobby as waited for the door to be opened, just after someone first looked at us through a peephole, I guess to check we were suitably dressed. We were greeted and ushered us inside by the doorman who took down all of the necessary information and collected our fee.

"If you would like to come through," a female voice called from behind us. We turned to be greeted by a tall blonde domme, standing hands on hips, adorned in her latex gear. She was dressed in high black patent boots, a lace up latex bodice, miniscule skirt and full-length latex gloves. Her tits looked massive on her small frame and her top accentuated them.

"I'm Madame Sandra. Let me show you our little club and tell you what you're getting here." I was more than happy to follow and watch her arse as it stretched her leather skirt as she took us for a walk around the club. It consisted of a bar and dance floor, a lounge with couches to sit and talk and a party area, basically three rooms with bed settees, various cuffs and chains hanging from walls and ceilings and a glory hole in the corner of one room. As we walked we explained that we were experienced swingers, so Sandra just smiled and said for us to have fun as she left us in the bar.

“A very strong vodka and lime please,” Jayne said as we sat on stools at the bar. We were very happy to just watch what was happening as we got through a few drinks, plenty of the men noticed Jayne as they went past the bar though. She looked very horny with her PVC dress riding high, showing her creamy white thighs above her black stockings. I know she likes the attention that she gets dressed like a slut and I am always happy to encourage it.

About 10 couples showed up, roughly 12 single guys and no single women were in the club by 11pm. A few couples danced while a few guys either ended up joining them on the dance floor or tried to.

"OK if I sit here?" a man said pointing at the stool next to Jayne. I saw Jayne give him the eye; her face told me that she thought he wasn't bad! He seemed to be perhaps 5 years younger than us and was dressed like me as a dominant male, black leather jacket over black trousers and dark top, his face said he liked Jayne’s submissive slut look.

"Sure," we said together as he sat down close to Jayne.

"This is a really fun place but a bit quiet tonight," the man said.

"This is our first time here," Jayne said, "We'll just have to see what happens!"

"That sounds fair, my name is Mark," he said leaning over to shake my hand. We introduced ourselves as Gary and Jayne and made small talk mainly about swinging at other clubs, clearly fascinating Mark.

"You're a bit nervous here though aren't you Jayne?" Mark said.

"Yes. We've been to swingers clubs but never done anything like this."

"Relax, Jayne. You can just be our submissive slut; we will just take the lead ok? We won't hurt, unless you want us to!" I said smiling at my slutwife.

As we chatted I noticed Mark drop his hand and touch Jayne's thigh lightly. We knew this as a common first step for single guys in trying to meet couples in a club scene to see how if it ok to have some fun. Jayne didn't object and Mark smiled as he saw me watch him.

“C’mon babe, let’s go for a little explore. I’ve had enough to drink for now,” I said holding my wife’s hand as I stood.

Mark looked thoroughly dejected until Jayne spoke, “You want to show us around then Mark?”

We followed Mark into the first of the playrooms, where some fun had already started. A woman was sat on one of the couches, her legs over the two men on either side of her, who were taking turns kissing and fingering her. In the corner, a couple laying on a sofa bed were fucking doggy style while a man had his cock out, wanking himself off as he watched. I glanced down at Jayne who I knew would be turned on watching this scene, she has a passion for watching men masturbate. I put my hand down to squeeze her PVC clad bum and realised Mark’s hand was already there getting a good feel!

“I love this place, isn’t it great?” Mark said still feeling my wife up.

“What’s the idea of that in the corner?” Jayne said looking at the glory hole knowing full well what it was. The glory hole consisted of a small partition wall, about 6 feet wide, with three big round holes cut at crutch height.

“Let me show you,” Mark said taking Jayne’s hand. “A woman goes inside while a man sticks his cock through the hole. It can be anonymous and fun for both people.”

There were a few moments of silence as Jayne just looked at the glory hole; I felt my heart thumping with anticipation as I moved closer to my slutwife.

"So, are you going to give your husband and me the pleasure of seeing you in there?" Mark asked her.

After a brief pause Jayne smiled at his question, "It looks like it might be fun!"

I stood behind Jayne as Mark spoke and slid my hand across her arse again and then slipped two fingers under the hem of her skirt and fingered her wet pussy.

"You are my slut." I whispered.

"Yes. Your slut." She said as she squeezed her legs together trapping my hand and my two fingers between her thighs. "What do you want your slut to do?" she asked.

"Just a blow job, I want to see you inside the glory hole. I want to see you suck some cock slut." She looked wicked as she disappeared behind the plasterboard wall, before she got down on her knees as I unzipped and pulled out my hard-on. I stuck my cock through the hole and first felt her hand on me, then her soft lips as she began to suck on me noisily.

Her hot mouth swallowed my cock and I could feel her hands working up and down the shaft, but it was her mouth I really felt. Her lips turned and twisted over the top as she took my cock deep her lips sliding up and down the whole length.

"That's it, my little whore. You're such a good cock sucker."

I looked across at our new friend and nodded down towards the hole in front of his crutch, Jayne’s hand was sticking out of the hole reaching for him

"Fucking horny bitch" Mark said, unzipping his leather trousers in a flash and putting his cock through the hole and into her hand. She now had a cock in each hand and mine in her mouth.

"You're a good little slut!" Mark said, "Your husband must be proud."

Jayne just loves to suck cock and I was not surprised when after a minute or so working on my cock I felt her lips slide off me. A moment later and Mark groaned and his legs buckled a bit as I realised my wife had begun to suck him now.

"Suck it baby!" he said. I pulled back and took my cock from the hole and walked to the side of the partition and looked at my wife on her knees sucking and slurping on Mark’s cock. Jayne noticed me standing there, took her lips off his cock and smiled up at me.

"Am I being your dirty little whore? Enjoying the show?"

"Yes. I want to watch, as if you didn’t already know. Make him cum" I said.

She took the tip in her mouth, Mark's eyes closed at the sensations of my wife's tongue running along his cock. His cock disappeared into Jayne's mouth and she pulled back again moving her head back and forth as he fucked her mouth.

Jayne pulled right back and looking at me said, "How's that?"

"Great blow job, make it good one. I want to see him cum in your face."

"Okay," she said like it was a normal thing to do.

My eyes stayed fixed on her mouth and head as I slowly stroked myself watching my wife behave like a slut.

"Fucking incredible," Mark whispered as his cock disappeared into her mouth again and Jayne began to really work hard on him.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned as Jayne pulled back again.

"Tell me when you're going to cum," she said as she took him deep again.

"I'm going to cum,” he said. "Oh god! Take it baby!"

Jayne kept just the tip of his cock between her lips as she moved her head to the side and opened her eyes.

"Oh fuck! Do it, I'm coming, suck it!"

Staring deeply into mine, wanking him quickly into her mouth as the man moaned and started to spurt, I watched as she swallowed several times sucking him dry.

“I think you wore him out,” I said to Jayne looking across at Mark as he slumped forward against the wall. He smiled at her through the hole in the wall as he withdrew his cock and zipped himself up.

Jayne stood and walked past me, “I need to sort my face out now I think Gary. Excuse me for a minute.” She gave Mark a peck on the cheek and he whispered his thanks as Jayne disappeared to find the ladies while I wandered back to the bar.

I ordered more drinks while I waited for Jayne to return and sat watching the porn film on the TV adjacent to the bar.

"You OK hun?" I asked as Jayne returned her make up perfect again.

"Oh yes, I'm fine. I want a fuck now." She said smiling at me. "Are you ok having a slut for a wife?”

I gazed into her eyes and said, "I love you."

“I love you too," she almost whispered back.

gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers