Fetish Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy decides to make good his free weekend.
2.6k words
3.75
106.4k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stoked! I had the house to myself for the entire long weekend; my wife was in Singapore for a week with her work, and my daughter Amy would be over at her friend Nikki's house. I had it all worked out, as soon as it was clear, I would 'frock up' in my pleather fucksuit; something not even my wife knew about, secreted away in a locked drawer in my study. It consisted of a pair of incredibly tight pleather pants with a deep draw zip, both front and rear, and a collared pleather shirt with red epaulettes. This was complimented with a peaked officer's cap. My wife was unaware of my 'dirty little secret', on Tuesdays and Wednesday, under cover of overtime at work, I would steal across town and buttfuck the bejesus out of a hot young Asian guy called Rueben. Sadly he was unable to come to the house, and anyway, it was too dangerous to 'have' him on home and hearth.

So I resolved to 'pleather it up' for the weekend, going about the house dressed in the fucksuit, doing domestic things, with the intent of a massive wank off in the early evening. I had cued up all the pleather porn on the comp in my office, and had a series of Asian Catwoman vids, which invariably had her arse fucking other Asian babes with a strap on. and her outfit was pure fuckdivine! Cunt zipper, ass zipper, tit zippers, I loved her! I was hammering off as she was making a babe feel her tits, and remembered I had to fix something on the cars exhaust, I pulled my zip up and went to the garage, comp still running, slid under the car on the floor trolley. The bolt I was working on was giving me grief, and what should've taken 5 minutes was now taking far longer.

I must've been under there for a good fifty minutes, my lower torso splayed out the side of the car, when suddenly, I sensed the presence of someone else in the garage, I froze!

"MMM! HELLO ...DADDY!"

"AMY?! HOLY FUCK! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I blurted, fearfully embarrassed she could see me dressed like this! I looked out and could see her patent leather boots standing to my right.

"Well...Daddy! I do live here after all. What's with these fucking pants? Very kinky! I'm surprised you can even breathe in them! They're so tight...and shiny...DADDY! Hardly appropriate for garage work surely, or did the Village people have an unknown band member?!"

"AMY! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! PLEASE! This is really embarassing!" I daren't move, because if I did, she's see the entire fucking outfit!

I sensed her now moving over my leg, standing literally in the middle of my spread legs, her own standing apart, almost touching my inner thighs.

"Has Daddy been a pervy cos Mummy and Amy aren't around eh?" She giggled.

"AMY PLEASE!"

"Well. Have you...DADDY?! I think you have, cos I've been home for a while now and you know what the first thing I heard when I walked in the door? Somebody moaning in deep orgasm, so I tracked the source and it was on the computer in your study...DADDY! And I saw a hot Asian catwoman babe buttfucking her bitch! DIRTY DADDY!"

"OH HOLY FUCK AMY! I'M SORRY!"

"What's to apologise for...DADDY! I came three times! it was fucking hot!"

"YOU WHAT?!" I was instantly aroused at the thought of my own daughter telling me she had cum watching MY porn!

"AMY! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! DON'T SAY A WORD TO MUM ABOUT THIS!"

"OOH! DADDY'S IN BIIIG TROUBLE NOW! COS HE'S A DIRTY PERV THAT LIKES DRESSING UP LIKE A MARDI GRAS FAGGOT! ISNT THAT TRUE...DADDY?!" She now locked me with her boots pressed firmly against my inner thighs. I could sense rhythmic movent in them as well! Then I saw her skirt fall onto the floor as well!

"AMY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!"

"I..I'M T...TOUCHING MYSELF...DADDY! AAH! A...AND YOUR BULGE IS GETTING BIGGER! MMM!"

"AMY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!" I tried to move, but she had me pinned!

"Daddy? It wouldn't really be incest would it....AAAH! If...if I fingerf...fuck myself as I'm standing over your....AAH! Your hot swelling bulge would it...DADDY?!"

"FUCK ME STUPID AMY! IT'S THE NEXT BEST THING FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

"MMM!! EXACTLY!! AAH! THE NEXT BEST THING! N...NOT ACTUAL...IN..INCEST! A...AND AS FOR FUCKING YOU STUPID! AAH! THAT WOULD D...DEFINATELY AAAH! BE INCEST...DADDY! OOH THAT MADE YOU SUPER HARD DADDY!"I looked out at her swaying boots and then saw liquid falling onto my pleathers!

"AMY! PLEASE! THIS IS SOOO WRONG! P...PLEASE LET ME OUT FROM UNDER HERE! AND STOP CALLING ME 'DADDY!" " I...I'LL LET YOU OUT! ON ONE PROVISO! LET ME SIT ON YOUR AAAH! BULGE! DADDY! FUCK YOU ARE SO GODDAM HARD AND SHINY! MMM!" Before I had a chance to reply, she swooped down onto my crutch, her wet cunt slithering over my bursting pants! We both moaned loudly as she rode me in and out on the trolley!

'S..SOK DADDY! YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK ISN'T A...ACTUALLY IN ME! C..CALL IT A CUNT KISS! AAH!"

"H...HOLY FUCKING GOD AMY! AAH! M...MY FUCKING ZIPPER!I CAN FEEL YOU!"

I moaned deeply at the forbidden sensate pleasure of her wet pussy actually touching my now exposed cock because my zipper was at half mast prior to this labial assault, but opened more with her cunt sliding!

"MMMNGGH! DADDY! MY CUNTFLESH ON YOUR COCKFLESH! OH GOD! OUR CUM IS BLENDING! MNNNGGH! IT'S...IT'S ONLY INCEST IF...IF AAH! THIS COCK GOES IN ME! MNNNNGH!"

She pressed even more on my boner!" She slid me out and now lay over top of me! She was wearing a tight shimmering top, her nipples fiercely jutting out form the material AND THE OFFICER'S CAP! Her tits looked even more fantastic than normal because of the forced tight compression of the pleather!

"OH GOD DADDY! I LOVE THIS FUCKSUIT! MMMNNGH! YOU'RE SO HOT AND TIGHT AND SHINY! AAH! I COULD JUS' SLIDE OVER YOU ALL! AAH! NIGHT!" She clamped over my prostate body, pushing down, sliding all over me, as though she were using her cunt to lever me out of my pleathers. at one point my helm freed out, being constantly met with her wet sopping pussy. I offered pathetic protest at every cunt kiss and finally clamped my hands on her arse cheeks!

"AAHH! AMMMMMMYY!! NOOO! AAAH!"

"MMM! I'M GIVING DADDY A SHINY RIDE! BUT YOU'RE SQUEEZING MY AAAAAASSSS! S...SO Y...YOU MUSST LIKE IT DADDY! AAH! GOD YOUR COCK IS SOOO HAAARD! SUCK MY SHINY TITTIES DADDY! MMMNNGGH! 'S'OK! THEY'RE STILL COVERED! AAAH! NOT...FLESH ON FLESH! LIKE MY CUNT ON YOUR C...COCK IS NOW DADDY!"

"AMY! THE FUCKING ZIPPER'S BITING AT MY FUCKING COCK FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!"

"NO PROBLEM! AAH! DADDY!" She deftly reached down and unzipped me all the way; my cock swatted her cunt with the released tension!"

"AAH! DADDY'S GIVING ME A FANNY SPANKING WITH HIS COCK! YYEEEEAAAZZZ! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! AAAAAAAAH! DADDY! DADDY! WHA..WHAT ARE YOU DO..."

I penetrated her instantly, pulling her arse up tight so now I full to hilt in her cunt!

"AAAH! IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT WHORE?!" I railed at her! "MY FUCKING DADDY COCK! AAH! DEEP IN YOUR SLUT CUNT?!"

"OH FUCK DADDY! YOU'RE...FUCKING ME! AAAAH! I'M YOUR WHORE DADDY! CALL ME NAMES! MMNNGGH! C...CUMMING! AAAAAAH!" I slurped hungrily at her tits and popped open her top, her ample breasts fairly bursting out!! She now jack hammered atop me, my cock and crutch now drowning in her cum! I rolled her over onto the cold floor hissing "DADDY'S NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET BITCH!" She moaned wincingly as I pulled my cock out "D...DADDY! W...WHAT ARE YOU D...DOING!" The fact that her legs were already spread made access to her ass even easier, and a look of horror cum amazement came over her face when she realised my intent! "HOLY FUCK DADDY! YOU'RE GONNA DO A CATWOMAN ON ME! JESUS FUCK! AAAAH! DADDY PLEASE!"

"DIRTY FUCKING WHORES THAT INSIST ON GIVEN THEIR DADDY'S CUNT KISSES NEED TO BE ASS FUCKED! YOU FILTHY INCESTUOUS FUCKING SLUT!" I pushed deep into her arse! She winced at my initial probing, then moaned deeply as the full length of me sunk into her!

"HOLY FUCK! AAAH! OOHYEEAAAAZDADDY! FUCK MY BITCH WHORE ASS! FUCK MY ASS DADDY!" AAAH!"

I jetted deep into her hot tight slut arse!! So pent up was I by all her sluttish whoreplay!

"OOOH! DADDY'S CUMMING IN MY ASS! YYEEEAAAZZ!"

"CUMMING IN YOUR FILTHY WHORE ASS YOU CUNTING SLUT!" I hissed in her mouth!

"OOH DADDY BABY! JUICE MY POONTANG ASS!!! AAAAHYYEEEAAAAAZZZ! GIVE IT TO ME DADDY! AHUH

AHUH!"

I pivoted her over, my nuts slapping against her cleft, then held deep in her arse, my cock still pulsing the wildest orgasm I'd ever had, hungrily suckling her tits, then along the hollow of her neck to her open, licking mouth. We sealed our abject perversion with a deep kiss! We looked deep into each other's eyes lustily!

"GOD I LOVE YOU DADDY! I LOVE YOU PUMPING MY HOT DIRTY WHORE ASS IN YOUR FAGGOT SUIT! AAH!! I...JUST HOPE YOU WERE THINKIN' ABOUT MY HOT LITTLE ASS AND N...NOT YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASIAN BOY RUEBEN'S!"

'JESUS FUCK AMY! WHAT DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT ME?!"

"I THINK IT'S SOOO HOT THAT YOU TURN INTO A RAMPANT ASS QUEEN AND FAG IT UP WITH YOUR MAN DADDY! A...AND NOW I'VE GOT YOU HOT, SHINY, HARD AND DEEP IN MY WHORE DAUGHTER ASS! I M...MUST ADMIT, I...I THOUGHT I'D ONLY SCORE Y...YOU IN MY! AAH! PUSSY! G...GOTTA SAY! I LOVE THIS COCK IN ASS DEAL! EVEN BETTER WHEN IT'S MINE DADDY! "

"MMM! AMY! OH GOD I'VE SODOMISED MY OWN DAUGHTER! W...WRONG IT IS AMY! WRONG! AAH!"

"BUTT!" YODA! YOU'RE COCK'S STILL UP MY HOT ASS! AAHHYYEEEAAAZ! YOU FUKKEN LOVE IT! DADDY FUCKED MY DIRTY WHORE ASS! WOOHOO! AND YOU'RE STILL PUMPING ME YOU FUCKER! MMM! AND THIS ONLY ADDING TO IT DADDY! YOU! AAH! S...SODOMISING ME, BUTT S...SAYING HOW WRONG IT IS! AAAH! I FUCKING LOVE YOU DADDY! AND I LOVE YOU FUCKING ME! Y...YOU'RE GETTING HARD AGAIN"

"AND I...I FUCKING LOVE YOU AMY! B...BUTT THIS B...BREAKS EVERY KNOWN TABOO! AAAH! AND THEN SOME! CHRIST! I'M BUTTFUCKING YOU EVEN AS WE SPEAK! AAH!"

"MMM! DADDY! I WANNA BE YOUR CATWOMAN!"

"YOU WHAT? JESUS AMY! YOU C...CAN'T! AAH! BE SERIOUS!"

'WHY THE FUCK NOT? CHRIST! YOUR COCK'S GETTING HARDER AND YOU'VE SHOT FUCK KNOWS HOW MUCH DADDYCUM IN MY ASS! YOU'VE GOT MY ASS DADDY! I LOVE YOU IN ME! AAH!"

"MUM IS COMING HOME IN A WEEK! THEN WHAT AMY! WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?!"

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE FUCK WE DO DADDY! AAH! YOU AND ME CONTINUE THIS SODOMY SESSION ON THE LEATHER SOFA IN THE LOUNGE AND WE TALK ABOUT IT! AAAH! FURTHER!"

I reluctantly withdrew from her and we kissed deeply as we rose up off the floor and made our way into the house, she squeezing my ass and me cupping one of her ample tits. We were now in front of the sofa, catwoman in my room onto her fifth bitch!

"Amy! For Christ's sake! Think about this! I can't fuck you on the sofa!"

"BUTT! You can buttfuck me on the garage floor huh...DADDY?! You're standing there, your cock's at full hard and that's making me even hornier! AND you went full tilt! Fucking my ass for god's sake! I thought it was gonna be cock in pussy, not deep and hard in my rump! AND I FUKKEN LOVED IT...DADDY! JESUS! I FUKKEN SEDUCED YOU IN YOUR FAGGOT SUIT AND YOU FUKKEN LOVED IT!" She embraces me, her wet cunt pressed against my hardon, I moaned protest.

"A...AMY! PRACTICALITIES! WHAT, WHEN MUM GETS BACK, I'M JUST GONNA BUTTFUCK YOU ON A WHIM; SHE'LL SUSPECT SOMETHING FOR SURE!"

"Stop being a fucking drama queen ...DADDY! We'll work something out, we've got what? Five days yes? BUTT! For now, I think I want more hot DADDY Cock in me! And if you think I'm gonna fall for the totally transparent attempt at making me fall to my knees pleading I'll suck you off to make you fuck me again! AAH! SEE! WHAT A BLOODY GIVE AWAY DADDY! GOD YOU CAN BE SUCH A BOY AT TIMES! GT USED TO IT...DADDY! I LOVE YOU, AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE YOUR COCK IN ME! SEE! YOU'RE FUCKING STANDING THERE NOW, HANDS ON HIPS, FLAYING YOUR GODDAM COCK AT ME! I think DADDY needs to apologise to his daughter whore!" she plonked down on the leather sofa, legs spread, hands splayed each side of her glistening pussy.

"NOW DADDY! JUST COS I GAVE YOU A CUNT KISS WAS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO BUTTFUCK ME LIKE A BANGKOK WHORE! AS MUCH AS I LOVED IT, IT WAS STILL RUDE! GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES PIG AND SUCK MY CUNT! NOW!"

I instantly complied, fell to my knees and hungrily drank of her lust!

"OOHYAH DAADY! LICK ME LICK ME LICK ME! AAAHH! C....CUMMING! CUMMING CUMMING!" Amy tremored wildly as I repeatedly dappled my tongue on her throbbing clit, tunnelling my tongue around her womanhood, sucking her lust all up, cupping and squeezing her arse cheeks as I did so!

"AAH! DADDY! BASSSTAAARRDDD! AHH! YES YES YES! I...I KNOW WHAT CUMS NEXT...Y...YOU FUCKING SODOMITE!"

As if on cue, I drew up and pressed my helm into her arse, she leered widely at the feel of me sinking gently into her once again!

"OOH I LOVE THIS PART! J...JUST AS YOUR KNOB'S ABOUT TO GO ALL IN! AAH! DADDY! FUCK MY SLUT ASS! YOU DIRTY FILTHY PERVERTED SODOMITE! AAAH! LOOK AT YOU CUNT! YOUR FACE SO FULL OF L...LUST! AAH! C...CANT GET ENOUGH OF MY ASS EH? AAH!"

I ripped open her top, frenziedly squeezing her tits, sneering with gritted teeth at her!

"'THIS IS SO PERVERSLY FUCKING WRONG YOU CUNTING SLUT! AAAH!

S...SEDUCING DADDY WITH YOUR WHORE CUNT! Y...YOU GAVE ME NO! AAH! CHANCE TO REPELL YOU BITCH! F...FORCING ME TO FUCK YOU!"

S...SLIDNG YOUR HOT WET CUNT LIPS OVER MY HARDNESS LIKE THAT!"

I now embraced one of her legs, tillering my hand onto her cunt once again awash in lust, my balls slapping against her butt cheeks, themselves glistening with her cum as I went full hammer on her arse, she squeezing her free tit and pulling me to her mouth, rapture filled her eyes, leering wildly at me

"YOU FUKKEN LOVED IT C...COCKSUCKER! AAH! YOUR FAGGOT COCK IS ALL MINE NOW DADDY! G...GET USED TO IT YOU INCESTUOUS PRICK! I FUKKEN LOVE YOU DADDY! AAH! SODOMISE MY WHORE ASS YOU DIRTY CUNT! AAH!"

'A...AND DADDY LOVES YOU T...TOO! AAH! Y...YOU FILTHY FUKKEN WHORE! AAH! GIVE IT UP FOR DAADY BITCH! DADDY'S GONNA FILL YOUR SWEET WHORE ASS! AAAAAAAAAAAH!" I loosed deep again into Amy, she now almost fully folded back on herself, yoking my hips and pulling me deep into her arse. Our bodies' spasming delicious incestuous orgasm. I moaned loudly as she savoured my anal spurting to the very last jet and fell into her arms, she holding me tightly moaning "OOOH DADDY! I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! I KNOW THIS IS SO MANY FUCKING KINDS OF WRONG BUT IT'S BEAUTIFUL DADDY! AAH! A...AM I NOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FILTHY WHORE YOU H...HAVE EVER FUCKED DADDY?!"

"THAT YOU MOST DEFINITELY ARE DARLING! I LOVE YOU AMY! AND I LOVE FUCKING YOU! YOUR PUSSY! YOUR ASS!