Fetish Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keikotied
keikotied
30 Followers

"Well doctor," the nurse continued, "Of course she gets embarrassed by the way she smells. The minute she gets excited, she stinks up the whole room."

I looked at her again, horrified. "How did you know, I mean, what did, how do you?" Words failed me.

"Oh, you'd be amazed what you told us. Now, let's see. Part of your therapy is confession, so we are going to ask you some questions and we expect honest answers."

I shook my head.

The nurse took out a roll of wide white adhesive tape. "It is no use, Fetish Girl Keiko, we know you have a fetish for tape. It is going to be one of your primary areas of addiction, so you had better get used to it."

"You love being taped up, don't you?" the doctor asked.

I nodded, cheeks flushed.

"I need you to respond with a yes or a no to each question, Fetish Girl Keiko, I want you to answer the question in full, however. So if I say, "Are you feeling OK?" you will respond by saying, "Yes, I am feeling OK. Understand?"

I nodded as best I could.

"When you are taped do you feel excited?"

I closed my eyes and nodded, "Yes, when I am taped I feel excited."

"When you are taped do you feel foolish?"

My heart skipped a beat.

I whimpered, "Yes, when I am taped I feel foolish."

"Do you like having your mouth taped?"

I started to feel the questions getting to me.

"Yes, I like to have my mouth taped," I blushed.

"Do you like having your eyes taped?"

I moaned softly and nodded. He waited.

"Yes, I like having my eyes taped."

"Do you know you look like an idiot when you have tape stuck all over your face?"

I twisted in the chair, trying not to imagine how I look taped up.

I shook my head, not answering.

"Nurse," he said.

Before I knew it, she was smoothing a piece of wide white adhesive tape over my lips, then another and another.

From the side, he pulled a large mirror and placed in right in front of me.

"You look like an idiot, Fetish Girl Keiko," he said very matter of factly, "Look at yourself. This isn't sexy or even cute or fun, it is pathetic."

I moaned as I realized that something, someone, was touching me, brushing over my clit, stirring me inside, I could feel an orgasm building.

In my ear over and over he whispered, "You look like an idiot, you look like an idiot" as the feeling grew inside me, deeper and deeper. Not just an orgasm, but something more.

The sensation was broken off, "She's ready doctor."

The IV went back into my hand and I began to drift to the soft and gentle voice. As it faded, I tried to fight it to stay awake, but it was so good. I was out.

Again, I was in the foyer, the clock read 6:00 a.m. and my clothes were waiting for me, neatly folded by the door. I picked them up and got dressed, but under my shorts was a bulge. When I lifted them, the roll of tape the nurse had used fell out and rolled on the floor.

I picked it up and hide it, I had a sudden feeling of dread, what if someone saw it? What if they tried to take it away? I couldn't bear that, I needed it. I ran my fingers over it, smelled it, even put it to my lips to kiss it. Just for a second, I thought, I'd peel some off and play with it, just a small piece.

Much to my amazement, there was no way to peel it, so place to start and nothing I did would unwind the tape.

It became an object of fascination.

On the way to school on the bus I was fumbling with it when a man stopped me and asked if I needed help. I smiled, still scratching at it.

He reached down and with one small tug, pulled a strip of tape from the roll.

I looked at him so confused.

"Sometimes they are tough to get started," he said, chuckling.

And then out of nowhere, I blurted out, "Would you please tape my mouth shut?" My eyes widened and I blushed deeply.

He laughed and sat down beside me. "Excuse me? Did you just ask me to tape your mouth shut?"

My heart was pounding and I could feel I was drenched between my legs.

I swallowed and nodded, red faced and unable to speak.

I looked at the tape and the man and feeling of panic set over me, like if he didn't tape my mouth I would die.

"Please, just do it," I begged.

He shrugged and tore off a piece of tape and pressed it over my lips.

As he did, every care and fear I had ever known melted away, I felt totally safe and secure. When I opened my eyes, I also felt totally embarrassed. But it was as if my shame was connected to my sex. Every wash of embarrassment began driving me crazy. I needed to touch myself and by God I was going to do it right here, with everyone watching.

I just couldn't for the life of me remember how.

It was the oddest thing! I knew I need to touch myself, but I couldn't put two and two together. And the more I wanted to, the more frustrated I became. If I could just remember the words the doctor had used! What were they????

The man got off at the next stop. Leaving me squirming, taped and desperate.

keikotied
keikotied
30 Followers
12