Fetishes': Catgirl Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlie discovers a way to help Tam.
2.5k words
4.52
36.3k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: Customer Support

Charlie left Tam in the kitchen to recuperate as he headed to the bedroom to get the discarded bag from Fetishes'. Charlie had no idea what was going on. Somehow his anniversary celebrations with his darling wife had turned into the longest sexapades he had ever known. His wife was now the most sexually sensual creature he had ever encountered, her entire body was now built for sex, and she craved it. Constantly.

The Sales girl (...er...elf girl?) from the shop said that if he had any questions he should give them a call. The number would be on the card in the bag. Charlie found the bag discarded by the side of the bed fortunately the bag still contained his receipt and the small business card.

Fetishes': Charm and Totems direct

Making your fantasies reality

Earth bound location, East Side Mall

In the bottom corner of the card: a long distance number. Reaching over to his night stand he picked up his cell phone preparing to call the number. He had better rates on his cell phone than the old land line. Besides he could not let Tam stay like this, a few phone charges be dammed. Tam was no longer the woman he had married, but instead some sexed up fantasy version of her. She could not lead a life like this; she would have work Tuesday (Gods bless three day weekends)

It took a moment for the number to connect; it seemed a brief eternity before a voice echoed across the other end of the line. Charlie was expecting a foreigner with a heavy accent. That was not what he got. Instead it was the clear voice of a woman, a woman who sounded out a breath and quite happy about it.

***

In a teal and seemingly empty room a woman sits in the center, beneath the only source of illumination. At first glance she would appear to be naked sitting in a dormant slumber upon a chair as if just waiting. A closer look such a sight required would reveal that she is in fact only nearly nude. Small phone wires wrap around her body as if it were some kind of erotic costume, each one color coded for a different number that they all connected to on a phone box lying innocently at the girl's feet. She looked demur and calm in the tranquil beauty that only a young woman can possess while she slumbers.

Suddenly the silence is interrupted as the box at her feet rings, the electronic sounds of a classic modem springing the girl to life. Her body shutters as if in pain but is in fact intense pleasure waking her from her catnap.

***

"Thank you far calling -ehh- the Fetishes' Hotline." From the way the voice talked it was clear that she was enjoying herself.

"For a –uhh- list of locations on your plane press 1"

"For rebate and warranty –ohh- press 2"

"To request a catalog press 3"

"For all other please press pound," The girl's heavy breathing came over the line waiting for Charlie. Not knowing what to do Charlie pressed pound.

"OH!!!" Came the woman's voice the instant Charlie pressed the button.

"For an increase in penile vascular flow press 1"

"For specific questions on duration press 2"

"For compatibility listings press 3" What was all this? This sounded more like a sex line that a customer support center. Guessing randomly Charlie pressed 1.

"OHHH! ... OH" the woman regained her breath. "Operation successful! If you require any other assistance please press any key; otherwise please hang up."

Charlie pressed a button, still a bit confused and quite sure he was not getting anywhere.

"Please, enter your PIN. When you are done press the pound key." What Pin? Charlie looked the card over for this mysterious number. What the hell was it?

"Please, enter your Planer Identification Number. When you are done press the pound key." The woman repeated a little more calmly. *Planer* Identification Number? Charlie had not flown in nearly a year, what did Planes have to do with anything?

"I don't know any Planer Identification Number...." Charlie said into the phone.

"That Ok, what dimension are you residing in?" the woman answered back. Wait. This was a real person? What the hell was he pushing buttons for?!

"If you can hear me why am I pressing buttons?!?!" Some questions are best asked aloud.

"Because, I love having my buttons pushed!" the girl squealed back. "Now please key in the numbers... please." The slight tone of begging was beginning to creep into her voice.

"I don't now what the numbers are!" Charlie was so confused.

"Well, sounds like personal problem, hmm, dial in your birthrate." Charlie began pushing numbers. With each press the woman cooed, sighed or moaned in pleasure.

"OK now what?"

"Oh nothing, I just needed some *motivation*, you should remember that though, if you don't know what buttons to push it is better to push something, than nothing at all." She answered playfully as she regained her breath.

"UH huh"

"Please key in the name of your planet" Charlie did so. "Okay, what is your problem?"

"My wife she has been transformed! She is some kind of sex freak now! She is like some weird erotic fantasy creature, she can't stop fucking!" Charlie hoped he was getting somewhere now.

"Ooo, Lucky girl, so what the problem again?"

"How do I get her back to normal?" Charlie pleaded, yeah it had been fun but Tam could not spend the rest of her life like an animal in heat.

"Well you can do one of two things. One, bring up the expiration; I show all items on Earth to be set at fifty. Or option two: return the item for a partial credit."

"Oh, thank you then." Charlie said still a little confused, but he could just take Tam to the shop and they would take the ears. Everything would than be fine. HE would have his wife back.

"No problem. Sir, could you do me a favor now?" Playfulness creeping back into her voice. "Could you, like, press a lot of buttons? Start slowly, but press them faster and faster, and like use the number 6 a lot?" Ah what he hell. Charlie went for it. She moaned at first, started yelling, starting cursing, started to scream louder and louder, until finally she held her note of climax for what seemed an eternity.

Panting and completely out of breath the voice answered back "Gods I love my job" and the line went dead.

***

Tam sat in the kitchen looking around her home. She had lived here with Charlie for years know, since before they were married. In all that time they had never had sex outside the bedroom. She could barely fathom it, so much wasted time! She looked around and all she could think of was how to use the rest of the house. Pounding into each other over the counters, Cowgirl style in the captain's chair, on the stairs, getting bent over the banister, on the washing machine with it on, curled up in front of the fire place slowly caressing each other in the fire light.

What was wrong with her? Why had she not done these things? She nervously stroked her soft tail. Fear creeping into her mind that maybe Charlie did not love her, maybe that is why he was not making love to her. Tam decided she needed a distraction.

She was still hungry but poor Charlie was probably empty of tastiness. Hmm what to eat? She pored herself another bowl of milk, lapped that up. Tam looked around still hungry. She went to fridge (still open) and peered inside, Tupperware stared back at her. She closed the door unsatisfied. She went to the pantry. Chips and snack cakes stared back at her. She closed the door unsatisfied. She looked at the table; left over sex stared back at her; she licked some up remembering this morning's fun. She opened the cupboard, cans of tuna stared back at her.

"Yeah FISHIES!" she exclaimed jumping with joy, her now overly ample chest swinging this way and that as she did so. She took a pile of cans to the table, sat down and bit one.

"Owe" Silly her, she forgot to open them.

***

Charlie came back into the kitchen to find Tam sitting on the counter, surrounded by cans of Tuna.

"Alright dear, we need to get you dressed, so we can go to the mall."

Tam looked down at her exposed body, corset and stockings. She had stockings on wasn't that dressed enough? She gave Charlie a confused look.

"Dressed, Niyu?"

"Yes, we are going to the East Side Mall," Charlie explained as he took in the vision of the sex kitten he had for a wife. "They can help you there."

"Oh, so I will need a better outfit then, what should I where?" Tam asked curiously.

It took Charlie and Tam a while to find clothes that they could agree on. She seemed to think walking around in a collection of stockings, her midsection quarter cup corset and an unbuttoned cashmere blouse was simply a fine thing to do in public. Tam refused to wear pants as they conflicted with her tale, and too much of anything made her "itchy." To complicate things Tam's tail seemed insistent on causing trouble. As Tam was getting dressed it would push clothes away or play with Charlie's thighs.

Ultimately, Tam ended up wearing a thigh length skirt with the slit turned to let her tail out. She kept the stockings and garters, Charlie consented, wondering why pants made her "itch" but the nylons didn't. Around her mid section she wore her long leather belt. The final concession being a sheer silk blouse instead of the near transparent cashmere one Tam had picked out.

"There, I would say we are ready to go," said Charlie appraisingly at the outfit. He could not see any nips or tips. Aside for the tail and the fact she was sporting a pair a feline ears, she looked fine. If "fine" meant like a woman waiting for a porn scene. Charlie sighed; it would have to do. But since the phone call he had not been feeling as exhausted, he could probably go another round, and Tam was definitely game. No, Charlie focused; he had to save his wife from this life as a sex kitten. Yeah, the idea had merit but this was not really the woman he had fallen in love with and promised to love, hold, and protect.

Charlie led Tam out to the car and belted her in trying to not draw the attention of passers by or neighbors; it would not do to have questions about what the two of them were up to. As Charlie kicked over the engine he could tell something was wrong.

Tam's body had gone tense; he could see her taught muscles and the knuckles of her fists were discoloring. "You okay honey?" He asked as he pulled the car out of the drive way. Tam jumped in her seat at the movement of the car, letting out a sharp yelp.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"I don't know I am just uncomfortable," replied Tam, fidgeting in her seat. Charlie reached over and stoked her shoulder which seemed to calm her nerves quite a bit as Tam visibly relaxed.

However, as Charlie drove, Tam became more and more agitated. In an effort to relax her, Charlie pulled her head over to rest on his shoulder and once again her breathing returned to normal; though it was not long before the fidgeting started again.

"Relax, babe, we are almost there, just close you eyes and do not think about it." Tam gave an affirmative purr, closed her eyes and situated herself so that her head was on Charlie's lap as he drove.

Just think of something else, she thought. Think happy thoughts, not about the road, happy thoughts. About things that made her happy, things like Charlie. Charlie was so good and sexy, he was a good mate. He was strong and smart and great at mating. Mating with Charlie was good. It made her happy to have sex with him. Happy to run her tongue across his delicious body. Happy when he kissed her and played with her body as a good mate. Happy when he thrust his cock in her, deeper and deeper making her happier and happier. Charlie's wonderful cock.

As Charlie drove he looked down at Tam in his lap, she had a gentle smile now and was snuggling into his lap, whatever she was thinking about behind those sweet closed eyes was definitely calming her down.

Yes, Tam thought, she did love Charlie and his delicious cock. She loved it in her warm pussy, and she loved the feel of it inside her, and she loved the taste too. She loved her mate's penis in her mouth all strong and warm. She loves sucking his cock, sucking his cock made her happy.

Tam brought her hands up to Charlie's lap and unzipped his pants. She could feel Charlie's hard member as she had snuggled into his lap and wanted more of it. Without pretense she pulled out his stiffy and began to eagerly lick it.

"Wow! Tam baby! I need to ... Oh my word." Charlie objection was cut short as Tam slide his entire length in her mouth, one hand massaging his base while the other stroked his balls in unison with her rhythm.

"Oh Charlie!" she said coming up briefly before going down again agonizingly.

"You" she said before going back down again. "make... me... feel... so... safe... I... want... to...always...be...with...you" she got out word by word as her head bobbed up and down slowly on his crotch.

"Yeah Tam that's good" was all Charlie could say as he tried to focus on driving, not willing to let Tam stop and sure it would not help things if he did anyway. Encouraged by Charlie's words Tam sped up her pace. Squeezing tightly she sucked him making sure to get as much of him as she could. Charlie, not sure how long he could last at Tam's ministrations, sped towards the mall hoping that today the cops were not cracking down on speeding.

Arriving at the East Side Mall, Charlie quickly parked the car in an out of the way parking spot while Tam continued to suck him off as though there were nothing more important in the world. Charlie was amazed at how long he lasted under Tam's unyielding assault. They must have been parked for 10 minutes before she finally got his load to go off. Tam joyfully took it all, screaming in joy around his cock as loads of cum shot down her throat. When he was finally done she looked lovingly up at her mate, snuggled into his chest purring quietly as Charlie stroked her head and put his pants back in order.