Fever, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers

- Alternate Ending -

... Straddling her father's upper thighs in the dark, Sakura excitedly, heatedly pulling on his cock, rubbing him against her warm belly, whispered "I want to help you get better, Daddy." She felt powerful, her father's groans and his hips thrusting up, pushing his cock up through her litte fists.

"What else, Daddy, what else do you want me to do, Papa, to make, you feel better?" she gushed out. "What, can I do, ... to help, Papa?" she almost came, rubbing herself on her father, her breathing loud and ragged, rocking her hips, rubbing her belly into her father's throbbing hot cock, his pre-cum sticky slippery wet dribbling out over her little hands, on her warm belly, pulling on him, against her, through her slippery wet little cunny.

"Baby? I think I know what ... would really help, baby" her father teased back. "If you ... take Daddy's temperature ...with your mouth, baby" he breathed out, "if you, ... put your mouth on Daddy's cock, baby. Will you do that for Daddy, Sakura?" he gushed out in incestuous excitement.

Sakura pictured her father's hot hard cock in her mouth and she felt herself quiver and practically melt onto her father.

"Sometimes baby ...you can tell ... how feverish Daddy is" her father continued, whispering, so sexily, so hotly, his throat dry, his breathing out between his words, "and when I'll feel better, baby" he smiled, them both softly laughing together, "if you put your mouth on Daddy, and take Daddy's, ... temperature that way, Sakura, my beautiful lil baby."

Sakura fell in love with her father's voice in the pitch dark room. "Nnn, Daddy, I can tell you, how, hot you feel with my mouth, can't I Papa? and how bad your fever is Daddy, can't I?" Sakura purred, wooing her father, feeling like she was in heat, wanting to make him feel as hot as she felt.

"Yesss, baby ... such a good girl, ... for Daddy. Put your mouth on Papa's cock. Sakura. "

Her father's praise made Sakura feel so good, her nipples throbbed to his voice in the dark. She liked being able ... to help him. She felt herself dripping hot wet, her bottom feeling so good naked and bare rubbing on her father's legs, her shaven pink little cunny, her lips wrapped around her father's thick throbbing hot cock.

She felt so slippery, her little hips rocking, her little pussy ached, so wet, so feverish for her father's hot hard cock. She worried she might be getting what Daddy had she smiled, her nipples aching hard, her breasts so swollen they hurt, were swelling even more.

Sakura scooted back on her father's warm legs, and leaned down toward his cock in her little hands.

She brought her father's thick heavy cock to her lips in the total darkness, breathed in his scent, her long black hair tickling his tummy as she turned her head so her hair would fall away from her face, so her hair wouldn't get in the way while she ... took his temperature, with her hot sucking little mouth.

She felt her father tenderly brush her hair to the side, and him slide his thigh, his knee, up between her legs, softly push his knee against her bare little pussy, and Sakura moaned. His knee felt like his cock, sliding through her, slippery wet, hot, her pussy throbbing, dripping hot wet.

Daddy must have thought that touching her breasts was helping her a lot, too, she smiled hotly, because he reached down with both hands, and strummed her breasts with his fingertips, kneaded them in his big hands, rubbed her swollen aching breasts and nipples right through her nightie.

Sakura felt like she was going to explode. What was her father doing to her, touching, igniting? She rubbed his raging hard cock on her cheek, her mouth open, she heard herself breathing hard.

His skin was so hot on hers, and when he left his knee and thigh for her to rub against, she blushed again, her little cunny humming, vibrating, soaking hot wet. She made his knee all slippery, too, and she couldn't help but rock on her knees, pushing on her father's raised knee, rocking on her father's leg pushing into her bare little pussy.

She poured out "Nnnn Daddy, Papa, my, my little pussy, Papa." It felt so good, she leaned and sucked her father's bloated hard cock into her mouth.

Her father groaned, again and again as she sucked, and sucked him further each time deeper into her hot sucking little mouth, her moaning with him, the thought of her own father's incestuous cock throbbing, beating, pulsing hard in her little mouth.

"Ohhh god, lil baby, mmmm Sakura, sweetie, fuck, so good baby, yessss, put your mouth on Daddy, baby, suck Daddy" his fingers touching through her hair.

She loved the feel of him in her mouth, his taste, the blood coursing through him, pre-cum slipping down her throat, her father's cock pounding throbbing hard in her fists. She was doing this to him, making him this hard. Sakura moaned out load, the vibrations making her father groan, pull her head by her hair, thrust his cock deeper down his daughter's throat.

"Oh god little baby, yes baby, let Daddy fuck your little mouth. Oh baby, Sakura, yessss."

Sakura moaned out, purred, sucking, sucking her father, sucking her father's cock. She pulled him from her mouth, slippery hot hard in her fists, hissing into the darkness, "fuck my mouth Daddy. Fuck my mouth. Yours Papa."

He felt so hot and soft and hard all at the same time in her warm wet mouth, lavishing him with her tongue, sucking, tightening her lips around his girth, bobbing, twisting turning her hands and head, and when her father tightened his grip on her hair, it made her feel so loved and assured and safe and sexy, her father's hands in her hair, her sucking his cock, his fingers coursing through her hair. Her entire body ignited, his daughter, undulating, her father taking her hair in his fist; she wanted more, she needed it, all of it, all of him, in her mouth, needed to suck on it, needed her father to cum in her hot sucking little mouth.

She slowed and sucked hard. She slid her mouth up and down an inch or two deeper into her mouth at a time, pushing her tongue against it, mouthing him, loving her father's hot hard cock in her hot little mouth, taking him into her throat as he raised his hips up and down; he was so wet, so hard. Sakura moaned on him, and sucked on her father even more as he fucked into her hot wet little mouth. She rocked on his knee, fucking Daddy's hugely hard throbbing cock with her mouth, Daddy's other hand sliding, groping, touching at her breasts, rubbing, touching her, his knee, her rubbing on Daddy's knee, his fingers in her hair, was all making her feel so hot inside, so good, she moaned on her Papa's cock in one continuous chorus of humming, loving, sucking breaths.

She listened to her father's groans, his words, urging her on, and knowing her father's moans meant she was helping, she moved her mouth even more, loving Daddy in her mouth, and began moving her hands again, too, like she was before, jacking the base of Daddy's cock into her mouth and he moaned even more, telling her what a good girl she was.

"Nnnngg lil baby, yesss, you suck Daddy so good, lil baby. Daddy's good girl, my hot lil baby, Sakura, baby yesss" and she sucked even harder, sucking her father's incestuous hot cock in the dark, her father, her lover.

Her father's words filled the darkness of the room, the anonymity intensely intimate.

"Oh, lil baby, yess, good girl, thats my good little girl, suck Daddy with your hot little mouth, baby" his hand wrapped in her hair, pushing her head down as he pushed up with his hips.

Sakura pushed her tongue against her father's girth siding through her mouth and he growled, "Mmmm, lil baby, yesss, suck Daddy, fuck Daddy with your hot little mouth, baby, feels so good Sakura, my naughty little girl, Daddy's hot litte girl sucking Daddy's cock aren't you baby?" moving his hips up and down, sliding his daddy-cock deeper and deeper into his daughter's eager hungry willing mouth, Sakura humming on his cock. "Nnnnggg, lil baby, yes, so good, lil baby, such a good girl."

Twisting and sliding her hands around her father's rigid hard slippery wet cock, sucking his cock with a passion she'd never known, something about father in her mouth made her feel so hot, so sexy, so on fire. She sucked and moaned harder and louder to her father's growls and moans of encouragement his fingers wrapped in her hair, guiding her sucking mouth, her bobbing up and down, twisting her mouth on Daddy, sucking and jacking Daddy's cock. The more she sucked on her father's meaty cock, the wetter she became, the harder she pushed against his knee, her bald little cunt dripping hot wet, her father's leg soaked in his daughter's cum.

She hardly recognized her father's growling hot voice through the sheer darkness. "Baby, come here, turn around, Daddy needs to take your temperature, too, lil baby."

In a near frenzy Sakura slid her father's cock from her mouth, "Nnnn, Daddy, love, sucking you, Papa" as she held onto her father's raging hard dripping wet cock in her litte hand as he turned her around over him in the dark, his head between her legs.

Sakura immediately sucked him back into her mouth back on Daddy, ... to keep taking his temperature, she moaned, smiling, her father kissing her all around her dripping little pussy, his mouth, his tongue so hot on her little pussy, so good on her little pussy. Sakura breathed out, "Ohhh, Papa" as he licked his tongue right through her pink creamy little slit, slid his tongue insider her, pushed it into his her creamy wet pink little hole, licked and sucked her juices. She must really have a fever, Sakura smiled sucking on her father, because she felt so hot down there, so wet, her pussy vibrating and throbbing and aching from her father's warm wet mouth, his tongue, getting relief only from Daddy's mouth, licking, sucking her even more.

She was liking taking her father's temperature so much, when she felt him lick her there, his tongue licking all over between her legs, and then push inside her, she moaned and sucked even harder, wanting it to feel as good as it felt for her.

Sakura was shaking and quivering hot, sweating, unable to hold herself up on her arms any longer. She laid on her father's belly. Her tummy felt so warm on his as he mouthed her entire little pussy. Licking, sucking, groaning into her wet little cunny. She felt weightless on her father, their bellies touching so soft and warm, her father's licks and sucking and moaning into her swollen hot little cunny spurring Sakura to suck her father's cock even harder.

She kept wanting to tell him how good his mouth felt as she realized she was rubbing her cunny on her Papa's mouth, her legs spread, her rocking her tummy just like Daddy was, pushing into his mouth, and that Daddy knew her moans meant she liked it, too. He moaned and his moan reverberated through her, his long hot tongue fucking inside her, flicking over her, humming on her swollen sensitive little clit, feeling a surge pour through her, her pussy quivered and throbbing, humming and moaning on her father's big cock, Sakura groaned cumming on her father's mouth.

She bucked her hips, wriggled, sucked as he told her what a good girl she was, moaning into her humming little cunt "Mmm, yes lil baby, cum on Daddy's mouth."

She humped her little pussy into her father's hot sucking mouth, and from all the sounds he was making too, Sakura knew he was loving taking her temperature too. He kept saying he loved her cream, and she sucked him hard wanting more of his cream. His hands everywhere, all over her undulating little body, him mouthing her entire bald mound. He slid his hands over her back, in her hair, pulling her hair into a pony tail and pulling, fucking his cock into her mouth. His hands holding her bottom, mouthing, sucking, licking her entire swollen little cunt. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and sucked her and licked her, deeper and deeper, growling "god, I love your little pussy, baby. Daddy loves licking your creamy wet little pussy" sucking her so gently, so voraciously, slowing and licking her so softly it made her body melt into his.

He put both his hands on the insides of her thighs, and spread her open, licking, licking, his tongue all over between her legs, until she felt another surging deep in her belly, her clit humming and vibrating under Daddy's tongue.

The more she sucked, the more he licked her. When she cupped his balls in her warm hand, Daddy pushed a finger into her cottony soft little bottom, and began sliding another, his thumb, into her sopping wet little pussy, licking her clit, flicking it over and over and over, flicking back and forth, and then for as long, as steadily, up and down. It felt so amazing Sakura had to take her mouth off of her father's raging hard cock.

She kept jacking him, moaning, "Ohhh, Papaaa" over and over, cumming, cumming on her father's lovely mouth, "ohhh Daddy, lick me, Papa, nnnnnn" still jacking his throbbing hot cock.

Her father biting and licking the insides of her thighs, Sakura sucked him back into her mouth, jacking her Daddy's cock, sucking him, so hard, him bucking his hips, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, reaching up and pushing her head down, holding her by her hair with both hands on her head, fucking up into her mouth, fucking her entire hot little cunt with his mouth. Sakura had never felt so alive.

"Make Daddy cum baby, want to, cum baby ... in your little mouth Sakura. Sucking Daddy so good lil baby. Make Papa cum" he could barely finish, sucking his daughter's cunt back into his warm wet mouth.

Sakura felt her father's cock swelling as she sucked harder and harder. She felt his cock get bigger and bigger, wanting him to cum, wanting to feel him shoot into her hot wet sucking mouth, wanting to swallow, to milk her father's cock of cum, of his incestuous hot cum, heard him from the dark behind her begin to groan as she felt her Daddy's cock throb and pulse in her fist, in her mouth, as his whole body tensed, as he groaned, as he held her, as she sucked, and sucked, as he came down her throat, fucking her mouth, as she swallowed and swallowed, sucking her Daddy, helping her Daddy get better, too, loving that she made her father cum in her mouth, swallowing all of her father's hot seed, his cock throbbing in her mouth in the dark of the room.

Both panting, Sakura's father barely able to speak, whispered, "Come here, baby, come lay in Daddy's arms."

His arm around her in the dark, he whispered to his daughter, his hot sexy little girl, "Mmm, lil baby, Papa loves you so much, I love you so much, lil baby. Daddy loves you, so much."

Sakura melted in her father's arms, exhausted, leaning fatigued up to kiss him, her father's taste, his cum so creamy wet on her lips in the dark.

"Kiss Daddy, baby."

Her father's embrace so tender and sexy, her body still humming and sweaty hot against her father's bare skin, Sakura loved the taste of herself on his parted lips, him pushing his tongue into her warm wet mouth.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers