Fever

Story Info
Tom's wife pays off his gambling debt.
12.5k words
4.36
188.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
674 Followers

Tom took a deep breath as he picked up the last card. Holding his breath, he slowly turned it so he could see it. His heart pounded as he realized it was a 2 of spades. He slid it into his hand along with the other two deuces and the two nines he held. He tried hard not to grin from excitement. He glanced at the small pile of chips in front of him and almost allowed his irritation to show. He had been waiting all night for a good hand and now that he had one, he was out of money.

Tom was one of those people that are addicted to gambling. Several times in his youth he had ended up with nothing but the clothes on his back from betting too much on a card game. He had married his wife Marilyn and for the last eight years she had helped to keep him from going over board with the gambling. But Marilyn was starting to become jaded trying to keep Tom from gambling away what they had. Recently she was beginning to feel like Tom loved gambling more then her. She didn't know he was at another card game.

Unfortunately several coincidental things had converged to put Tom in the position he was in now: Marilyn had left Friday to go to her sisters for the weekend, Tom's friend Bill had mentioned he was having a poker game Saturday night, Tom hadn't gambled for over a year and was feeling antsy about it, and he had also bought several scratch off lottery tickets on the way home Friday and had won $1500.00 and so was feeling lucky.

Tom picked up the small pile of chips in front of him(they amounted to $73.00) threw them into the pot and said,"Call."

His friend Bill, sitting to Tom's left, grinned and dropped his cards face down on the table.

"I ain't got a damn thing!" Bill said with a quick grin.

The next guy, Carl, looked at Tom, sorted through his chips and threw in $73.00 worth saying as he did,"I'll see your's", he grinned and a moment later dropped chips representing $300.00 into the pot ,"and raise you $300.00."

Frank, the fourth man, shook his head in disgust and dropped his cards on the table.

Carl looked across the table at Tom and arched his eye brows in question. Tom felt panicky. He knew he could win this hand, knew in his bones this pot was his. But he was out of money. He had to come up with something ,fast, to bet with. Suddenly he had a brilliant idea. Being an addicted gambler, he didn't doubt he was going to win the hand, so he decided to bet something he shouldn't, something that he would never be able to give as payment, but it was all he had to bet. He pulled out his wallet withdrew a picture and threw it into the pot.

A puzzled look crossed Carl's face as he reached for it to take a closer look. The picture was one of Tom's wife Marilyn, nude. Carl admired the photo. He wasn't one of Tom's closest friends, but close enough he had met Marilyn several times. He found himself entranced by the redhead in the picture. She was fairly tall, 5 foot 9" and was deliciously curvy. Her skin was the color of cream, smooth and unblemished, and her eyes were light brown. She stood with her legs slightly spread and her torso thrust forward. Her breast were firm and both nipples stood erect, as if inviting the stroke of a fingertip or the touch of a tongue. Carl's eyes fastened on the bight red triangle of her pubic bush. He felt his manhood start to stir as he looked at the picture and imagined what it would be like to slide between those long smooth legs.

Finally he tore his eyes off the photo and said," You want to bet a nude picture of your wife against my 300 bucks? She is gorgeous, but a picture of her isn't worth that kinda' money."

Tom smiled, his stomach churning as he said," You're right. A picture isn't worth that kinda' money, but I'm not calling with the picture. I'm betting what's in the picture."

Frank and Bill, not believing what they had just heard, leaned forward to catch every word of the exchange.

Carl looked down at the picture, then back up at Tom.

"Let me see if I got this right. Your betting your wife? For a night, or for good? I wouldn't mind having her for a night, but I don't want a permanent wife!" Carl said.

Tom could feel the cards getting hot in his hand, knew he would win the hand if he could just get Carl to accept his bet.

Tom said,"I'm betting one night with her," he tapped the picture in Carl's hand,"against your money."

Tom was in the fevered grip of gambling as he continued," She is gorgeous and sexy isn't she? And I'll tell you something, she has the tightest, and best tasting pussy I've ever had and gives the best head ever. If I loose you get her for one night. You'll get to experience how tight she is, how sweet she tastes and how good she gives head."

Bill and Frank couldn't believe what they were hearing. Both shook their heads as they listened to Tom.

Before Carl could say anything, Bill spoke,"How the hell do you know Marilyn will go through with this? What kind of a guarantee can you give that she'll live up to the bargain?"

Tom felt his stomach knot in anxiety as he listened to Bill. He prayed silently to himself,'Please, please don't let Carl pay attention to that!'

Out loud and in a voice full of confidence, which he didn't feel, he lied,"She will. We've done this a couple of times before. She loves to fuck other guys and doesn't mind a bit if I help her find them. Take another look at her photo. Think about what it would be like to be between those long, smooth legs."

Carl stared at Marilyn's photo.

'It would be nice to have a chance at fucking her.' He thought.'Hell it probably will never come about, but it's worth a shot.'

"Ok," Carl said,"I'll accept your bet. Let's see your cards."

Tom slowly laid his cards out, watching Carl's face as he did trying to get a hint of the other man's reaction and maybe know for sure he had won.

"A full house, nines over deuces." Tom said.

Carl sat staring at Tom's cards for a full minute before he looked up. With a straight face, and without saying a word, he reached out and dropped his cards in a single pile on the table. On top of the pile lay a Ten of Diamonds. With his right forefinger he slowly separated them. Under the Ten of Diamonds he exposed a Ten of Clubs, then a moment later a Ten of Spades. He paused for a heart beat before exposing the next card, an Ace of Hearts. The seconds ticked by as he waited, watching Tom's face. After what seemed to be an eternity, but couldn't have been more then 20 seconds, he slowly moved the ace to expose a Ten of Hearts.

"Four of a kind," Carl said with a slow smile breaking across his face.

Tom stared at the cards, not believing what he saw. Finally a thought broke through the gambling fever that had possessed him and slammed into his mind, sending a chill down his spine, 'MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE!'

Carl grinned and said,"Well, well, well, you lose. So when do I get a chance to find out how good a fuck your wife is?"

"I'll--I'll have to arrange it with her," Tom stammered.

"You do that." Carl said with a grin," I'll E-mail you next week to find out the details. Well, since you're broke, I think I'll take my winnings and go home."

He picked up the picture of Tom's wife and tucked it into his pocket with a chuckle,"I'll keep this as a souvenir, or a promissory note."

As Tom drove home that night he was in a state of shock. The only thought in his mind was,'What the hell am I going to do, and how the hell am I going to get out of this?'

Marilyn woke slowly. She had been dozing off and on all morning enjoying her day off. It was Monday and she had taken the day just because she needed it. Tom had left for work two hours before and she wasn't in any rush to get out of the bed. She stroked her right nipple, then slowly ran her hand down across her stomach and slipped a finger into her pussy, wet and slippery with Tom's cum.

She had awakened horny earlier that morning. Tom was sound asleep so she figured she would surprise him. She had slipped under the covers and surrounded his flaccid cock with her warm mouth. She hadn't moved much, not wanting to wake him too soon. She had laid there, enjoying the feel of his cock expanding in her mouth as it grew hard. Finally Tom's shaft was rock hard and she began to slide her mouth up and down it. A few moments more and she felt him groan and knew he was awake as she felt his hand on the back of her head.

He groaned in protest as she pulled her mouth off his cock, but a moment later he gasp in pleasure as she began to lick his balls. As she did this she also had her hand wrapped around his hard member, stroking it. Tom threw back the covers, reached down grabbed her leg and pulled her hips around. A moment later she moaned as his tongue slipped between the wet lips of her snatch.

He licked and she sucked for a time, then Marilyn gasp,"Oh God. I need your cock in me!"

She spun around, grabbed hold of his hard rod, placed it at the entrance to her cunt and slammed her hips down, sliding his cock all the way into her tight snatch. Tom grabbed her firm tits and squeezed her nipples between his fingers as she slammed up and down on his cock. After several minutes he let go of her nipples, grasp her hips and pulled her hard down onto his hard rod.

He pushed her to the side and said," Let's do it doggy."

She was more then willing. She would have done it standing on her head, for the only thing she wanted at that moment was to have his cock inside her. He moved around behind her, reached out and stroked his finger tips down across the firm mounds of her ass cheeks, then along the wet swollen lips of her vagina.

She gasp and said,"GOD! Don't play with me, FUCK ME!"

Tom grinned, placed the purple head of his engorged cock against her cunt and shoved his hips forward. He grabbed her hips and began to slam in and out of her wetness.

Each time his balls slapped against her clit Marilyn moaned. Finally she felt him tense and a moment later felt his cock throb and felt the warm gush as he filled her. Marilyn trembled as it triggered her climax. It washed over her, filling her senses with pleasure. She collapsed onto her stomach spent and sated. Tom kissed the back of her neck and climbed off the bed headed for the shower. She drifted back to sleep and was only vaguely aware of Tom kissing her goodbye when he left.

Now she lay, eyes shut, fingers stroking her cum filled pussy. She was horny again. She and Tom had married when she was young, 19. Tom was one of only two men who had ever fucked her. The first was her boyfriend when she was 18, and to tell the truth it really hadn't been much of a sexual encounter. They had gone out on a date and Bennie had bought a bottle of bourbon. They poured some into a coke and before long Marilyn had been feeling very good. When Bennie started to undress her, Marilyn had decided it was time to let him have what he'd been trying for all the time they had been going out. Before long Bennie had her skirt up, her panties down, had a condom on and was ready.

The problem was that Bennie was a rabbit. When he finally shoved his cock into her and broke her cherry, he lasted a whole four strokes before he came. Even with that short not very satisfying sex, Marilyn had wanted more and was willing to try it again with him later. Unfortunately for Bennie, he decided to brag to his friends the next day, and they told the story around and before long it was back to Marilyn. When she heard what was being spread she was livid and decided to get even.

She met Bennie in the hall outside his math class and whispered,"Meet me in your car at noon," she whispered to him,"I can't wait until later."

Bennie grinned, anticipating, at the least some fingering and at best another round of fucking. Of course before the period ended, all his buddies knew about how Marilyn was hot after his cock.

At lunch they met at his car and climbed in. Marilyn threw herself against him, kissing him and rubbing his cock like she couldn't stand to be without it. After a few moments she had taken his hand and guided it to her crotch. Bennie groaned when he felt how wet her panties were. He pulled the crotch of her panties aside and almost creamed his pants when his finger slipped into her wet warm pussy.

Just then Marilyn placed her lips against his ear and whispered,"Feel how wet it is. I'm wet, hot and ready to fuck. Do you remember how it felt to be in there?"

"Oh, yes!" Bennie moaned.

Marilyn whispered," I was ready to fuck you anytime, anyplace you wanted to, but you blew it. You spread it around the school, and now? You'll never get a chance at this pussy again!"

Then before Bennie could absorb what she had just said Marilyn screamed into his ear,"FUCK YOU ASS HOLE!"

Bennie jerked away, howling and grabbing at his ear as Marilyn jumped out of the car.

She grinned in the window and said,"Explain that to your friends you goddamned rabbit!!"and ran back toward the school.

Marilyn had met Tom a few months later. They met at a street dance, and she had been immediately attracted to him. He had danced with her and for his part was very attracted to the young redhead. The one thing he was concerned about was the age difference, he was 10 years older then her. At 28 he wasn't sure he should be messing around with an 18 year old. He had walked her home that night, and took her out three times the next week. The week after, he had invited her to his apartment and before a half hour had elapsed they had been making love.

From the start Marilyn had enjoyed sex with Tom, but she really started to crave it after her first climax. They had been dating for about a month when it happened. When her first orgasm washed over her, she thought she'd never survive the waves of pleasure thundering through her body. Three months later, six days after her 19th birthday, they had married.

Over the last eight years she had discovered just how much she enjoyed sex. Anytime Tom was willing she was ready. And when he was gone, or just didn't want to, she relied on her toys. Although she had never seriously considered having sex with someone besides Tom, that didn't stop her imagination from working overtime. She fantasied about other men all the time and many times would race home to diddle herself while fantasizing about some guy she had met that day.

Recently she had discovered a safe addition to her fantasizing. She reached over to the night stand and pulled out her vibrator. She slipped it into her wet depths, but didn't turn it on. Instead, she opened the drawer of her night stand and pulled out a small note book. She opened it, studied it for a moment, then reached for the phone. She dialed the number on the notebook page, then dropped the book back into the drawer.

Several times the phone on the other end of the line rang, then a deep male voice said,"Hello?"

In a sultry whisper Marilyn said,"Good morning. How's my studly Ken this morning?"

"Amanda! I didn't think I was going to hear from you again. It's been a month or more." Ken said.

"I know. I've been busy with classes and homework. You know how high school is. So would you like to spend some time with me on the phone now? I'm horny and my tight little pussy is aching for some cock. I'll finger it for you, get it all wet and ready for you as I tell you all about it." She whispered.

"Just a second. Let me go into my bedroom and lock the door. It wouldn't be good if I was caught taking dirty to an underage girl, now would it?" Ken said.

"Hurry, please," she whispered,"I need you to finger my tight pussy. I need you to suck on my nipples and I want to wrap my lips around your hard cock."

Marilyn could hear his breathing and an occasional thumping sound. A few moments went by then she heard what she thought was a door lock.

He grunted then said,"Ok, you sweet, sexy, little slut. I'm laying on my bed with my cock out, waiting for you to tell me all about your wet, wanting snatch. Tell me how you want it."

She reached down and turned on the vibrator as she said,"I'm suppose to be in school, but I wrote myself a note and skipped out. I'm laying on my bed right now, my parents aren't home so if you came in you'd see me laying here, my skirt pulled up to my waist and I'm rubbing my pussy through my panties. I'm so horny. Would you like me to slip my finger inside my panties and see how wet my pussy is?"

"Yes, Yes, do it! Put your fingers under the crotch of your panties and tell me what it feels like. Diddle yourself for me. " Ken panted.

Marilyn groaned then said,"Of god is it wet. Did I tell you I shaved it? I shaved off all my pubes and now I have a smooth bare cunt. Would you like to put your tongue against the bare lips of my pussy? Taste my sweet young cunt? Eat me? Tongue fuck me until I scream for more?"

"God! You Shaved? Is it wet and slippery with your juices? Put two fingers inside and finger fuck yourself. Yes, finger yourself you little slut. Tell me how you like to play with your pussy, how you like to diddle yourself, how much you'd like to have my hard cock stretching your tight little love tunnel, Tell me! Tell me how much you want my cock inside you! Tell me!" Ken groaned.

"Oh, God yes! I want you to fuck me! I want your hard rod sliding in and out of my pussy! Please fuck me! Fill me with your meat! Please!" Marilyn moaned, sliding the buzzing vibrator in and out of her cunt as she spoke.

A moment later Ken grunted and said,"I'm cumming! Oh, Oh, shit! I want my cock inside you, you little bitch! I want to fuck you until you scream you little highschool whore!"

Marilyn gasped as her climax hit her and she moaned into the phone," Oh yes fuck me, eat me! Fill my tight little pussy with your cock, Cum inside me baby. Fill me with your cum!"

Both Ken and Marilyn panted into their phone receivers as their climaxes faded.

Ken was the first to recover.

"Don't wait so long to call next time, please? I miss talking to you. You can always get me off so damn quick!"He said.

"I won't. It won't be as long next time, I promise." She murmured.

"I've got to run sweet thing, before the wife catches me. Talk to you again soon, Ok?" Ken said.

"Ok. Soon." She said as she placed the phone back into it's cradle.

Marilyn crawled out of bed and showered. She was feeling totally satisfied. She didn't intend on going out, so she dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. She made coffee, wandered into the den and flopped down in front of the computer. She stared at the screen for a few minutes, then with a sigh brought up the logging program she kept running in the back ground on their computer. It took her only a few minutes to find and copy all Tom's passwords.

One of the reasons she had taken a day off was to be in the house alone so she could do just what she was doing. Tom had been acting a little strange ever since she had returned from the weekend at her sister's two weeks before. Having lived with Tom, a compulsive gambler, for the last 8 years, she knew better then to ignore something like that.

She brought up the net browser and signed into the first one of Tom's e-mail accounts. After several minutes she had scanned through all the stored messages. Every one of them were very erotic and were from someone called Tickle My Fancy. Marilyn grinned as she read through them. Wondering how many times Tom had come to bed horny after reading such e-mails.

"All to my benefit." She said out loud.

She pulled up his next account and spent several minutes scanning the messages there, only to find the same kind, from a different female author. She pulled up the third account opened it and the first message she scanned shocked her. It was from Tom's friend Carl and talked about the poker game and the bet. She read it several times then went on to the next. In all she read half a dozen. Each one talked about the poker game and the fact that Tom had bet her on a hand of poker. The last one she read from Carl, which was dated two days ago, called Tom a welcher and stated that he, Carl, should have known Tom couldn't and his wife wouldn't pay up on such a bet and also that Tom was no longer welcome at the poker games because he had welched on his bet.

Comshaw
Comshaw
674 Followers