Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers

Marilyn stared at the computer screen for some time before shutting it down. After a while she walked out into the livingroom and sat staring at the wall. The clock ticked, time pasted and Marilyn sat staring at the wall, trying to keep her emotions in check, trying to figure out why he had done what he had done. The answer she kept coming up with was because he loved gambling more then her.

Finally after several hours she stirred and growled to the air ,"Ok you bastard, you want to gamble, then you're going to pay up on your bets. You're going to pay up to Carl and your going to pay me for doing this. Boy are you going to pay me!"

After another hour of thinking and scheming she had formed a plan to extract her pay from Tom, now she had to put it into action. She walked back to the den and started the computer. With in a few moments she was on the net, doing a search for one-way glass. An hour later she hung up the phone after talking to a contractor. She hummed to herself as she strolled back to the den. She sat at the computer and started to type an e-mail message. She reread what she had typed, grinned and hit the send button.


"Now I just wait for a reply." She said to the glowing screen.

When Carl pulled up his e-mail account he usually went through and dumped all the spam first. On most occasions, he would quickly scan the subject line, then dump it if he didn't think it was worth opening. One message interested him with a subject line of, 'Poker bet'. He looked at the senders address, hoping it was from Tom, didn't recognize it and was about to dump it anyway when he had second thoughts. He opened it, scanned through the text, then went back and read it again slowly. It said:

'Carl,

This is Marilyn, Tom's wife. I've become aware of the bet Tom made with you in the last poker game. I don't like it when he welches on a bet. If you would like to collect your winnings, send me an e-mail and we can set up a time and place. I'm looking forward to paying up on this bet.

Marilyn'

Carl reread the message several times, not believing what he was reading. Never the less, he decided to answer the message, just incase it was for real.

He typed:

'Marilyn,

I wasn't sure Tom was telling the truth when he told us at the card game that you would do this, pay up on such a bet that is. He told us you like to have sex with other guys, and that you don't mind him finding them for you. Given that you have agreed to pay up the bet, I guess it's true.

I too am looking forward to claiming my winnings. Tom showed us your nude picture when he was trying to convince me it was a legitimate bet and I've been fantasizing about you ever since. In fact I still have that picture, I kept it as kind of a promissory note and I look at it often. I also hope Tom wasn't exaggerating about your abilities in bed. His exact words were, "the tightest, sweetest tasting pussy I've ever had and she gives the best head ever!" From his description, I am really, really looking forward to collecting this bet.

I am available any weekend, or with a little notice I can take off from work any weekday. Let me know what works for you.

Carl'

Carl could feel his cock harden as he hit the send button. He still didn't believe it was her, but just the thought it might be made him rock hard.

Marilyn could hear Tom in the shower as she signed in to her e-mail. A lump jumped into her throat as she saw the subject line RE: Poker bet. She opened the message and read it quickly, then read it again very slowly.

She started to boil as she realized what Carl had written. Tom had shown that nude picture of her to his friends. And to tell them she liked to fuck other men! She had never had any other man since they had been married! That was about to change. He wanted a slut, he was about to get one! She quickly typed a message to Carl:

'Carl,

How about next Wednesday here at my house? Say about 10:00 AM? That will give me plenty of time to make sure you're paid in full. Let me know ok?

Marilyn.'

She sent the message and then shut down the computer. A few moments later she crawled into bed next to Tom. He was almost asleep and she desperately wanted to kick him in the back as hard as she could.

She refrained and instead said,"Honey, I want to put a larger mirror in the closet door. I found a special one on the net, it's suppose to be color corrected for any kind of light, so I'll know what the clothes and makeup I'm wearing will look like in daylight. I talked to a contractor today and he said it would only take him part of a day to do it. Can I have him install it Saturday?"

"Sure honey, anything you want." Tom's mumbled in a sleepy voice.

Marilyn grinned to herself and said to Tom,"Thanks dear."

She rolled over and tried to sleep, not sure she would be able too. She finally drifted off 3 hours later.

Carl received the message the next evening. At first he was elated, then it struck him, how could he be sure it was Marilyn? He quickly typed her a message:

Marilyn,

I will be happy to be at your place next Wednesday. But I need to know it really is you, and not someone playing a horrible joke on me. Would you mind terribly meeting me for coffee or lunch, just to verify that it is you and that you are doing this of your own accord? Thanks

Carl

Marilyn checked her e-mail at bedtime and received Carl's message. She quickly typed a reply:

'Carl,

Saturday, Bob's caf‚ at the corner of Oak and 25th. Be there at 11:00 AM. I'll be waiting. Ask for Miss. Green. Ok?

Marilyn.'

Carl got the message the next afternoon and sent his reply:

Marilyn,

I'd love to meet you there. 11:00 it is.

Carl.

7:15 AM Saturday morning Tom headed out to the golf course as he usually did on Saturdays.

He would usually return about 5:30 in the afternoon.

Marilyn got up at 8:00 and took a long, leisurely bath. At 9:00 AM the contractor arrived and she showed him to the bedroom closet.

After he looked over the site he said,"Can I ask what this is for? I'm usually not so nosy, but this type of job I don't do every day."

She smiled and said,"It something my husband wants. I think I know what he has in mind, but I''d rather not say. It's, ah, private."

Marilyn felt her pussy twitch as he ran his eyes up and down her young body, then locked his eyes on hers and smiled. She thought he was very attractive. He was 49 or 50, tanned, fit and he smiled as much with his eyes as his mouth.

He nodded his head and said,"I'll have it done this afternoon."

She watched him work for a while, wondering what it would be like to be held by his strong arms, have her nipples stroked by his strong callused hands. Finally she decided it was time to get ready for lunch and retired to the bathroom.

She pulled on the dress she had hanging in the bathroom. She wanted to look as sexy as possible when she met Carl, so she had picked a cotton summer dress in a flower print pattern. The dress hit her at mid thigh and pulled up to expose most of her upper thighs when she sat down. She wore no panties or bra underneath. She slipped on a pair of sandals and looked at herself in the full length mirror. She pinched her nipples and observed how they stood out through the thin cotton fabric. She turned, spread her feet, bent over from the waist and looked back at the mirror to observe the effect. She was surprised and pleased to see the round, firm globes of her ass cheeks showing. She bent forward a bit more and was delighted to see the wet glistening lips of her snatch, peaking through the red tangle of her bush, reflected in the mirror. She stood, adjusted her clothes, put on a tiny amount of perfume, then walked into the bedroom to tell the contractor she was leaving.

Marilyn again thought how good looking he was, in a rugged outdoorsy sort of way. She enjoyed the way his eyes wandered to her chest to check out her nipples, showing through the thin cotton fabric as she talked to him. To his delight and her amazement, the more he looked at her, the harder her nipples got. She rather liked him and decided to give him one good crotch shot before she left. She said goodbye, then walked over to her dresser. Normally she would have squatted to get into the bottom drawer, but this time she spread her feet about shoulder width apart and bent over from the waist. She could feel her dress pull up over her ass and knew, from what she had observed in the bathroom mirror, the view he was getting. She rummaged around in the drawer as if looking for something. She was keenly aware that all sound had ceased from where he stood. She bent a little farther forward and snuck a glance back at him between her legs. His eyes were fixed on her, as if he was in a trance. A moment later see saw him reach down his pants and reposition his hard cock. She could feel a warm flush in her loins as her pussy grew very, very wet. She grinned and stood up. She turned and found the contractor fully absorbed in his work.

"Well goodbye. I'm not sure I'll be back before you're done. " She said.

He looked at her from across the bed and she knew, by the expression on his face, that if she gave him any type of a go sign, any type of a signal that she wanted to, she would be on the bed getting fucked in less then half a second.

"I'll be finished in a few hours." He said," I'll lock the door as I leave if your not back."

"Ok. Thanks." She replied as she left the bedroom, her hips swaying seductively.

She called Bob's caf‚ to make sure that her reservation for a secluded booth was still on and left for the caf‚ at 10:40. She hadn't been to Bob's for a number of years but it hadn't changed. The caf‚ had a number of booths in the back that were like alcoves, each a tiny separate room to it's self. She gave her name to the hostess and was lead to her booth. She ordered a drink and waited nervously.

At precisely 11:00 O'clock Carl stepped around the corner, smiled and said,"Hi Marilyn. I'm glad to see it really is you. May I join you?"

She nodded, afraid her voice was too shaky to respond vocally.

Carl slide in beside her and in an attempt to calm this obviously nervous woman said,"Have you been here before? What's good?"

Marilyn finally found her voice and said,"Yes I was here a number of years ago. From what I can remember they specialize in seafood. They make a really good Jambalaya. If that's too spicy for you, they also make a New England clam chowder that's great."

The next few minutes were filled with conversation about food each had tried in different places. Finally Marilyn excused herself to go to the restroom. As she walked away from the table, hips swaying in a slow seductive dance, Carl could feel his manhood stir. He was aware of the firm roundness of her buttocks under the thin cotton fabric and the view of her long, smooth, bare legs made him wonder for the hundredth time what they were going to feel like around him.

A few minutes later she returned and as she approached the table Carl's eyes fastened on the image of her nipples, standing up under the fabric of her dress. He was thrilled as he watched her walk to the table. Both her breasts jiggled slightly as she walked, a sensual, sexual motion that caused Carl to stare at them until she was seated.

Marilyn was aware he had noticed. Just before leaving the restroom she had pinched her nipples to get them to standup and she was very pleased it had the effect she wanted.

Carl ordered a drink as they both looked over the menu and ordered lunch. Carl told the waitress to delay the order, because they would like to talk for a few minutes before they ate. Having worked at Bob's for several years, and having observed who tended to use the booths in the back, The waitress grinned a knowing grin as she left.

Carl looked across the table at Marilyn and said," So why did you decide to pay up on Tom's bet?"

Marilyn felt a baseball size knot form in her stomach from the nervousness, but replied,"I don't want him welching on a bet and besides," She smiled as she slide around next to Carl,"This bet will be a lot of fun to pay off."

She took his arm and hugged it to her. Carl was acutely aware of the feel of her firm breast against his arm, but was pleasantly shocked a moment later as Marilyn took his hand and guided it to her inner thigh.

"Yes. I'm ready to pay off his debt." She said in a husky whisper. She smiled the most seductive, sexy smile she could muster.

"My God you are sexy! I can't wait for next Wednesday!" Carl said as he stroked his fingers along the silky smooth skin of her thigh.

Marilyn's nervousness was almost gone and she felt herself respond to his touch, could feel the wetness of her excitement start to dampen her upper thighs.

She leaned close to Carl, kissed him on the cheek and whispered,"Why don't you move your hand a little higher and see how much I'm looking forward to this?"

Carl felt her spread her legs and as his hand slid up toward her pussy Marilyn's tongue flicked out and traced a path along the lobe of his ear. A moment later Carl's cock twitched as his fingers touched the wet lips of her snatch.

"Ready for some of that?" She whispered into Carl's ear.

"Oh Christ!" He gasped,"If we don't stop I might just take you up on that right here!"

Marilyn was getting into the game now. She reached over and rubbed his hard rod through his pants.

"Let's eat, before you explode in your pants!" She grinned.

The waitress arrived and Marilyn moved far enough away to have room to eat. They spent the next half hour in small talk as they ate. Carl ate with his left hand, refusing to move his other hand off Marilyn's soft thigh. For her part Marilyn was pleased he was so turned on by her. She decided that she was going to make Wednesday a day Carl wouldn't forget.

As Carl took the last bite of his food, Marilyn slide close to him and said,"Would you like dessert?"

Carl grinned, looked down at her crotch and nodded. Marilyn looked around to see if anyone was near, pulled the top of her dress down, exposing one of her firm tits, took Carl's hand and placed it over her exposed breast. Carl's eyes glazed as he kneaded her firm globe. He glanced around, leaned forward and gently placed his mouth over her nipple.

For a moment Marilyn started to panic, things like,'My GOD! Someone will see!' and 'We'll get caught!' flickered through her mind. Finally after an eternal moment, she sighed, closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feel of his mouth on her, the first one other then Tom's that had ever caressed her nipple. A moment later she felt Carl's hand slide up her thigh, and she gladly spread her legs to accept his fingers into her waiting pussy. He diddled her for several minutes, his fingers sliding in and out of her wetness, his tongue dancing over her nipple. Finally she groaned and pushed him away, panting.

"If you keep going I'll have your face between my legs right here!" She said.

"As horny as I am right now, I'd eat you right here!" Carl declared.

"We have to wait, I've got to be home in a few minutes." She said.

They arranged their clothes and just before she slide out of the booth Marilyn said," You will be there next Wednesday?"

Carl grinned and responded,"There's nothing that will keep me away! I'll be there!"

"Wednesday." She said, smiled and stepped around the corner.

Carl watched her go, his hand rubbing his stiff cock through his pants, his mind on the coming date with her.

'Tom, damn am I glad you lost that hand!' he thought as he took one last sip of his coffee and slide out of the booth.

Marilyn drove hurriedly toward home. She was so horny! At first she had thought about giving Carl a preview, taking him to a secluded parking lot, giving him a blow job then letting him eat her to a climax. But she had decided against it. Now all she could think about was to get home and get one of her toys out. She reached under her dress and rubbed her pussy as she drove, her fingers becoming coated with her juices as she did. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, moved them to her mouth and slowly licked her honey coated fingers. She had done this a number of times. God she loved the taste of her pussy. She could understand completely why Tom loved to eat her and sometimes she wondered what another woman would taste like.

Marilyn skidded into the driveway, jumped out of the car, and noted with a groan that the contractors truck was still there. As she entered the house she could hear him in the bedroom.

A few steps later, he caught sight of her as she entered the bedroom and said,"I'm sorry it took so long. I'm almost done. One last screw in the hinge and I'm finished."

With that he turned and started to install the last screw. Marilyn moved up close to watch and became very aware of the wetness coating her inner thighs, and just how horny she was. She watched the muscles play along his forearm as he installed the screw, breathed in the musky male scent surrounding him. She glanced at his crotch and took note of the bulge there and nodded her head as if to say yes to something.

He turned to her and said,"That's it, I'm done."

She smiled at him and said, "Could you show me how it works?"

He beckoned to her," Sure, come on in here."

Marilyn stepped into the closet as he closed the door.

"Here and here." He said pointing to two small catches on the back of the door.

He tripped the catches which caused a two foot by four foot section of the door to swing aside, revealing the back of the one way mirror installed in the door.

He reached over and turned off the lights, saying, 'The best way to see through this stuff is to have the lights turned off in here."

Marilyn smiled at the view she had of the bed through the mirror, imaging what it would be like to watch someone on the bed .

"Great!" Marilyn said,"you've done a wonderful job. Let me check the view in a couple of different places then I'll pay you. I might even throw in a bonus!"

"No need for a bonus." He said,"I take pride in doing the best job I can."

She nodded her head, stepped in front of him, and tripped, falling against him. He automatically grabbed for her as she fell.

As her firm tits pushed into his chest she looked up at him and said,"I'm sorry, I must have tripped and lost my balance."

He held her against him for just a faction of a second more then was necessary, then smiled down at her and slowly released his hold saying,"That's Ok. Anytime. I don't mind at all."

She turned to the mirror and said again,"That is a good view."

She stepped back, as if to change her view point. She knew exactly where he was standing and intentionally fell against him again. To her delight she could feel the hard lump of his cock pressed against her back.

"I guess I'm just a klutz today." She said, but didn't attempt to move away from him. She stood staring out the one-way glass, but her mind was on the hard lump of his cock pressed into her back.

After a few moments she said,"This is wonderful! I do believe you deserve that bonus no matter how you insist otherwise!"

He started to say something about,"That's not necessary...," as she flipped on the light and opened the door.

"Nonsense, you deserve it!" She said over her shoulder as she walked to the bed.

She sat on the edge of the bed and said, "So I wonder how much an appropriate bonus should be?"

Again he protested,"That's really not ," His protest trailed off as he noticed her dress, which was pulled up far enough for him to see the lower edge of her red bush.

"I really think you deserve one," Even though her stomach was doing flips she smiled her sexist smile and whispered,"I can offer you money, but",at this point she slide up onto the bed and laid back, at the same time pulling the hem of her dress up even more,"Is there anything else you want instead? Anything at all?"

Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers