Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers

Her pussy was totally exposed at this point and he could see her wet glistening lips beaconing to him.

He stood looking at her for a long moment, a questioning look on his face. Marilyn thought that he just wasn't sure, so she moved her legs farther apart and brought them up so he had an even better view of her cunt.

"Anything? Anything at all you might want?" She said in a low husky voice.

He locked eyes with her, grinned a knowing grin, unbuckled his tool belt and let it drop to the floor with a thud. Marilyn's stomach was really flipping by now. She was ready to fuck this rugged looking hunk, but what she couldn't believe is how slutty she was acting, how much it turned her on to act this way, how much she wanted him to stick his hard rod into her, how down right goddamned horny and turned on she was feeling!

He stepped up to the bed and she watched in fascination as he placed his hands on her knees, then ran them slowly up until his thumbs were pressed against the hot lips of her cunt.

"So how much of this bonus do I get?" He ask as his right thumb slipped between the wet, warm lips of her snatch and stroked across her clit.

"All you want of it," Marilyn moaned as she arched her back and spread her legs a bit more to accommodate his fingers.

"That being the case..." He said, bending forward and placing his mouth against her cunt.

"Oh GOD!" She groaned as his tongue slid between her wet lips.

She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face tight against her crotch, "Oh God YES! EAT ME! OH FUCK YES!"

To her delight she felt his hands slide up under her dress and a moment later his callused fingers began to roll and pull her nips, all the while his tongue was stroking her clit. Marilyn's stomach butterflies were long gone, replaced by an expanding glow as her climax grew. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the pleasure.

She gasped as her orgasm crested. A second later he was treated to the taste of her sweet nectar as she came, hard. He pushed two fingers into her vagina and grinned as he felt the walls of her pussy grip them in a rhythmic spasm. He climbed off the bed and quickly removed his jeans and jockey shorts. He pulled her up to a sitting position and with one swift motion and pulled her dress up and off. He pushed her back against the pillows. Marilyn opened her eyes and watched him position himself between her legs, watched in fascination as he placed the knob of his cock against her wet, ripe hole. She moaned, her eyes fluttered shut and she raised her ass to meet his stroke as he plunged into her.

He began to stroke in and out of her. Marilyn dug her finger nails into his back, lost in the moment, lost in the sloshing sound as his shaft stroked in and out of her wet pussy, lost in the feel of his hard muscular body against her, lost in the tickle of his breath against her neck, the sound of his grunts as he fucked her, lost in the musky, sensual, erotic smell of sex.

She began to whisper to him between strokes,"Oh--god--baby--fu--ck--me. Fill--me--with--your --hard--cock. Oh God YES! FU CK MEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed the last.

She felt him tense, felt him push his cock as far into her as he could get, heard him groan, then felt his stiff rod throb as he came. She thought he was going to crush her as he squeezed her tight against his chest. To her surprise she felt another orgasm thunder down upon her as he held her.

She pushed her hips up, wanting more of his hardness, more of him inside her as her climax crested.

She dug her finger nails into his shoulders and screamed,"OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

As her orgasm thundered through her, then slowly subsided, she collapsed onto the bed, still impaled by his rock hard cock.

He chuckled and said,"Handing out a bonus like that, you can call me anytime you need work done, you hear? I'll drop every thing I'm doing to come over!"

He climbed slowly off the bed and started to pull on his clothes. She reached out and stroked the tips of her fingers across the nail gouges on his shoulder and back.

"I'm sorry about that." She said,"You won't get into trouble will you? For having those?"

He grinned and said,"Don't worry about it sweet lady. It was worth it! And no I won't get into any trouble because of that."

He picked up his tool belt, ran his hand along her leg and said,"I mean it, you promise me that kind of bonus and I'll do any job you want at any time, Ok?"

She smiled and replied,"If I need any more work I'll call. And I'll definitely offer a bonus next time. It's as much a bonus for me as for you!"

He grinned, kissed the back of her hand and as he headed for the door he pointed at the closet and said,"Have fun with your husband and that. I'll lock the door on my way out."

Marilyn, cocooned in a warm blanket of sexual satiation, listened to his departure. She heard the door close, then faintly she heard his truck start and pull out of the drive. She climbed off the bed and headed for the shower. As the water ran over her body she thought about what had just happened. Before it happened she had been afraid she would feel dirty or guilty afterward. She examined her feeling and after a short time, she realized that all she felt was sexually satisfied and pleased it had been such fun.

"Next stop, Carl's cock!" She giggled as she lathered soap onto her thighs and sated crotch.

Wednesday Tom left for work at 7:00 AM. Marilyn watched him walk to the car and thought about the coming day. She smiled at what she had planned and hummed to herself. As Tom's car pulled onto the street Marilyn was already getting things ready for the days activity. She set up the cam corder on it's tripod and placed it in the closet. She pulled the door shut, then slide back the panel covering the one-way glass in the door. She observed the view it gave of the bedroom and smiled.

"Yep, this will definitely do the trick." She said.

She closed the closet door and placed the remote for the video cam on the night stand. She looked around, nodded her head in satisfaction and walked down the hall to the bathroom. A few moments later she was relaxing in a tub of hot water, a glass of wine held just above the carpet of bubbles covering the waters surface.

Carl looked around nervously as he walked up to the door. He knocked and a few moments later the door opened revealing Marilyn dressed in a light green, sheer, lace negligee with matching panties. Carl's eyes immediately locked on to the image of her nipples showing through the sheer fabric.

"Hi. I'm really glad you came." Marilyn said,"Please come in."

She lead him down the hall and stopped at the bedroom door.

She pointed at the coat closet and said,"Hang up your coat then come in to the bedroom."

As Carl was hanging his coat, Marilyn stepped into the bedroom and quickly grabbed the remote and started the video cam in the closet. She grinned at the glass knowing Tom would be watching the tape before long .

She winked at him and mouthed the words at the camera,"Show time darling!" Then climbed onto the bed and settled back to wait for Carl. Carl walked slowly into the bedroom , not knowing exactly how to start or just what to expect.

Marilyn noticed his hesitation, smiled,"I'm not sure what to do either in this situation, I've never been in a position like this. So why don't we do it this way, you're here to collect a debt, right?"

Carl nodded his head, his eyes roving hungrily over her young form.

"Ok, then I'll tell you what, I'm at your beck and call. Anything you want sexually, anything at all you want from me, you can have." She said.

Carl's eyes flashed up and locked on her's as he said,"Anything?"

"Anything. For the next couple of hours, I'm your's. You want a blow job? You want to eat me? You want me to get a dildo and do a show for you? Anything your heart desires from me is your's." Marilyn couldn't believe how brazen she was being, but at the same time she couldn't believe how exciting it felt to be saying such things to Carl, especially since she knew Tom could hear every word.

Carl looked dubious and again said,"Anything?"

"Anything." Marilyn replied.

She slid her hand under the band of her panties, making sure she was turned so the camera would catch what she was doing, and slipped two fingers into her sopping pussy. She couldn't believe how turned on she was, and they were just getting started! Between the thought of Carl fucking her and Tom watching the whole thing later, she was almost ready to cum right then!

Carl made up his mind and started to strip. Within seconds he stood naked, his cock thrusting out in front of him, hard and ready. He walked over to the bed, climbed on next to Marilyn and quickly pulled off her negligee, then her panties. She had made sure she was facing the closet so the video cam would have the best view of what was happening.

Without a word Carl moved up between her legs, placed his cock at her wet, warm entrance and with one hard thrust, plunged balls deep into her pussy. Marilyn gasp as his cock slide full length into her. She moved around until she was sure the cam would have a good view of the action from behind Carl.

"We'll get to the rest later,"He said, then between strokes as he began to fuck her hard he added,"But--I've--wait--ed--all--week--to--get--
into--your--sweet--snatch--and--I--can't--wait-- any longer!"

Marilyn dung her nails into his back and groaned against his neck as he hammered his hard rod into her. After a short time she began to talk to him, began to urge him on.

"Oh God Ba by fuck me! Oh fuck I want more of your hard cock Oh pl--ease fuck me

FUCK ME!"

The cam recorded it all, Carl positioning his cock at her wet entrance and with one thrust of his hips slamming into Marilyn, Carl's balls slapping against Marilyn's firm young ass each time he slammed into her snatch, the intense look of pleasure on Marilyn's face as Carl's cock slid in and out of her. The video cam was a high quality one and even caught all the sounds of the action on the bed, Carl's declaration of lust, Marilyn's begging to be fucked harder, and overall the slap of skin on skin as Carl slammed his hard rod into Tom's young wife.

Carl groaned, stiffened and a moment later Marilyn felt his cock throbbing inside her as he came, pumping squirt after squirt of cum into her depths. To her surprise she felt a climax crash over her, triggered by the feel of him cumming, engulfing her in a wall of pleasure.

They both lay still for a few minutes. Neither wanting to move first. After a time Carl began to nuzzle her neck, then kiss along her cheek, finally he placed his lips on hers and kissed her hungrily. She returned his kiss just as passionately.

He broke away from her lips to place his mouth on her nipple. She moaned and pushed her chest up wantingly.

"I just couldn't wait." He mumbled around her nipple,"I've been thinking about and wanting your pussy since we had lunch."

"That was a perfect way to start." She said, placing her hand behind his head to pull his mouth more firmly against her breast.

She glanced toward the closet and smiled, wondering how the video would look.

"So now what do you want to do?"She ask.

"Did you say "anything" a little while ago?" He ask, looking up at her with one eye.

"Absolutely anything,"She grinned,"Just ask."

Carl rolled off her and onto his back," A blowjob," he said.

Marilyn grinned and grabbed his cock with her hand, making sure she was on the side facing the closet so Tom would have an unobstructed view of the proceedings. Carl's cock was wet and slippery with a combination of her juices and his cum. She held it up straight and without touching it with her lips, placed her mouth down around it. As soon as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat, she closed her lips around his hard shaft. This caused him to groan and push his hips up, stuffing more of his hard rod into her mouth.

Marilyn started a slow up and down rhythm. As she did this her tongue was also busy moving along the underside of his cock. Every so often she would stop, place one of his testicles in her mouth and suck it gently as she used her hand to stroke his hard shaft.

Carl reached out and ran his hand down over Marilyn's smooth firm ass. He slipped two fingers into her sopping pussy and began to diddle her. She groaned with pleasure and moved her hips around to give him better access to her cunt. Carl urged her around, then pulled her up onto his chest. A moment later she gasped as he buried his face in her wet snatch.

Carl stopped licking Marilyn and said,"I think I'm ready for more of "anything"."

Marilyn gave his cock one last long suck, then climbed off his chest.

She sat cross legged on the bed and said," What did you have in mind?"

"A show." He said with a grin.

"Certainly," She replied," What would you like?"

"Do you have any toys?" He ask.

Marilyn leaned over and opened the night stand drawer. It contained several vibrators, a couple of different dildos and a set of anal beads. She looked at Carl and arched her eyebrows in question.

He looked delighted and pointed to one of the vibrators,"That one," He said,"and the beads."

She pulled the ones indicated out of the drawer. He took the beads, leaving the vibrator in her hand.

"You use that." He said,"I'll put these to good use in a moment. I do have a question, does that "anything" cover pictures? I'd love to have a shot or two of you. I brought my digital just incase."

Marilyn thought for a moment and then said,"Why not? As long as you don't get my face into the pictures."

"Deal!"Carl said jumping off the bed and dashing out to the closet where he had left his coat.

A moment later he was back with a camera in his hand.

"You can start by diddling yourself with that vibrator." Carl said as he climbed back onto the bed.

Marilyn leaned back, turned on the vibrator and slowly pushed it into her wet pussy. Carl took several shots as she worked the buzzing pink cylinder in and out of her cunt. Marilyn found herself getting very turned on as he took several more pictures of her using the vibrator.

Suddenly Carl dropped the camera , picked up the anal beads, grinned and said,"Raise your legs higher. I'm going to put these into your ass."

Marilyn couldn't believe she could get any more turned on, but as Carl inserted the beads, she found that wasn't true. As she felt them pop into her ass, as she felt his hands on her ass cheeks working the beads into her, she thought she might pass out from the sheer pleasurable sensation of it.

Carl moved back and took several more pictures. He moved up close and got several good ones of the vibrator sliding in and out of her snatch, glistening with her juices. Carl was enthralled with the action of Marilyn fucking herself with the vibrator.

He wasn't aware how close she was to climax until suddenly he heard her groan,"OH, GOD! I"M GUNNA' CUM!"

As Marilyn trembled with the intensity of her climax, Carl took hold of the beads and started to slowly pull them. She gasped as each one popped out of her ass.

As the last one popped out of her, she shuddered and moaned,"Oh, God that was intense!"

Carl grinned pushed her legs up and placed his cock against her rectum. He pushed forward and a moment later the purple head of his cock disappeared into her ass with a pop. A moment later the length of his shaft was buried inside her. He began to stroke into her. At first slowly, but as his passion increased so did his rhythm. Soon he was slamming into her, his balls slapping her cheeks.

Soon Marilyn was urging him on,"God yes, fuck me. Fuck my ass. Give it to me hard. Oh, Yes! Fuck me!"

Marilyn heard him groan, felt him tense and a moment later felt the throb of his cock as he came inside her. He slowly pulled his cock out of her and flopped to one side, spent.

"I think I've had just about all the "anything" I can handle for one day." He said.

Marilyn giggled and replied,"I hope you enjoyed being paid in this particular coin."

Carl moved over, pulled her to him and kissed her hard.

"It's the best payment I've ever received!"He said,"In fact, I think I'll invite Tom to all my poker games. Perhaps I can get him to bet you again! "

'I'm not sure he'll want to after seeing the video , but I'd damn sure go for it again!' She thought.

Out loud she said,"Perhaps he will. But you'll have to make sure you win the hand!"

"That I will sweet lady," He said climbing off the bed,"That I will, for damn sure!"

Marilyn lay on her side watching as Carl got dressed. He pulled on his shoes, stepped over to the bed and trailed his fingers down her arm and across her nipple. Marilyn rolled onto back, raised her arms over her head and pushed her tits up towards his stroking fingers.

"Damn it!" Carl said," You keep doing that and I'll be tempted to get undressed and climb back up on that bed with you. The problem is I haven't enough energy left to do it again!"

Marilyn grinned, sat up and said,"Next time then."

Carl kissed her once more, a soft, long lingering kiss, then said,"I hope to hell there is a next time."

Carl stood, gave her one last long lingering look, grinned at her, turned and walked out of the bedroom. Marilyn listened to his steps as he walked through the house. She heard the door open, then close as he left. She climbed slowly up off the bed and walked over to the closet.

She opened the door, looked into the lens of the video cam and said,"There you are. Your bet is paid."As she reached out and turned the cam off.

Half an hour later everything was picked up and put away and Marilyn was sitting in a bubble bath contemplating the next step of her plan.

_________________________________________

As Tom came in the door he could see Marilyn sitting on the couch. He dropped his briefcase on the floor and threw his coat over a chair as he strolled in and plunked down beside her.

"Hey dear," He said,"Enjoy your day off?"

"Immensely."She said."I did something for you today."

"What's that?"He ask, opening his evening paper to the sports page.

"First I've got a question for you, have you been gambling again? You promised me you wouldn't. But have you?"

Tom felt butterflies start to move in his stomach,"No I haven't." He lied,"Why do you ask?"

"Because I paid off one of your gambling debts today," She said in a matter of fact voice,"The one you owed to Carl."

It took a minute for what she said to sink in. For an instant he was puzzled, then what she had just said struck him. He felt an icy knot form in his stomach.

"Ah, which, ah, debt do you mean?" He stammered.

"Why, the bet you lost to him the last time you played poker at his house." She said in a sweet soft voice.

Tom's mind was reeling, 'She can't mean what I think she means!' He thought.

"You didn't have any money so you bet me, remember?"

"Ah, how--how, ah, what did you use to pay him?" He couldn't keep from stammering.

Marilyn grinned, handed him a VCR tape and said,"Here's the receipt for the payment."

She stood looked down at him and said in a strained voice,"Play it. I'll be in the bedroom when your finished."

After she left, Tom sat staring at the tape for some time, his mind a turmoil.

Over and over the only thought running through his mind was,'There's no way she would, No fucking way! She couldn't have, could she?'

Finally after a long while, he stood, slowly moved to the VCR and plugged in the tape. He made his way back to the couch, picked up the remote, took a deep breath and punched the play button.

As the tape started to play, the icy knot in his stomach became a lead lump. The opening scenes with Marilyn mouthing show time surprised him. Tom felt an icy chill run down his spine as he watched Carl enter the bedroom. And it shocked him as he listened to Marilyn tell Carl she would do anything he wanted.

Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers