Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers

He watched, frozen to the couch, as Carl stripped, climbed onto the bed, crawled between Marilyn's slim, smooth legs and slammed his hard cock into her.

As Tom watched Carl slam his hard rod into Marilyn on the screen, something strange happened. Tom became aware of his own cock straining against his slacks. As he listened to the sound of Carl's balls slapping Marilyn's ass, listened to the sound of them grunting and groaning, Tom grew more and more excited. As Carl groaned and came, and a moment later Marilyn screamed she was cumming, Tom unzipped his trousers and pulled out his stiff pole.

For the next hour he stroked his cock as he watched Marilyn and Carl fuck. He loved the scene as Marilyn sucked on Carl's cock, Tom licked his lips and mumbled to himself,'I told you she had a sweet pussy,' as he watched Carl lick Marilyn's wet snatch. And when Carl slid his hard rod into her ass, Tom was stroking his rod so hard and fast, he almost came right then.

Marilyn's image said on screen,"There you are. Your bet is paid," and the tape ended.

Tom turned off the tape and sat back, his hand still wrapped around his raging hardon. He sat thinking for half an hour, his cock rigid and hard all that time. Finally he stood, tucked his still hard shaft back into his pants and zipped up. He walked slowly toward the bedroom.

Marilyn was sitting cross-legged on the bed when Tom entered. He walked over and stood looking at her.

"So you decided to pay off that debt." he said,"Why?"

"Because you promised not to gamble any more. Because you bet me! Me! Your wife! You bet me! How could you!" She said in a cold angry voice.

"I might ask the same thing!" Tom said, "How the hell could you fuck someone else to pay a bet? How could you do it? And it looked like you enjoyed it! You acted like such a slut! Did you like it? Tell me, did you like fucking Carl? Sucking his cock? Diddling yourself as he watched? I bet you did like it!"

"Yes I did! I enjoyed every minute of it! And you know something else? I want to do it again! How about that?" She said, getting to her knees and placing her hands on her hips.

Just then Marilyn caught sight of the huge lump in the front of Tom's pants.

"So I guess you enjoyed watching us too! Look at that hardon! You liked watching me fuck Carl! Didn't you?" She said pointing at the lump in the front of his pants.

Tom said,"Yea, I liked it Goddamn it! And I'll show you just how much!"

He jumped onto the bed and grabbed her. After a quick struggle he had her arms pinned. He tore her blouse open, ripping all the buttons off, and jerked her bra up over her tits. She tried to struggle but couldn't get loose as he leaned over and placed his mouth on her nipple. Her struggles grew weaker, then ceased altogether. His hand slid along her leg and slipped into the leg of her shorts. He felt her spread her legs as his fingers slipped under her panties and into her wet cunt. He gave her nipple one last suck, then brought his face up to hers.

"Yes God Damn it," he said in a fierce whisper,"It turned me on to watch you fuck him on that tape! I got harder then I ever have been as he filled your pussy with his cock, I thought I was going to explode all over the couch when he stuck his rod in your ass! So yes, I LIKED watching him fuck you."

"Oh, God!" She groaned,"I need you."

It took them about 10 seconds to get undressed and a few seconds later Tom was buried to his balls in her pussy.

"You--liked--it--play--ing--the--slut--for--Carl-- didn't--you?" Tom said between strokes as he slammed his cock into her wet snatch.

"Oh--God--yes--It--was--so--much--of--a--turn--on!" She said, squeezing words in between his hard pussy slamming strokes.

"You want more strange cock don't you you little slut?"Tom said slamming his cock into her after each word to punctuate it.

"Oh yes I want more strange cock to--fuck my wet-pus sy I--ll be your slut I'll fuck any one you want me to OH,OH,OH FUCK I'M, I'M CUMMING!" She screamed.

As Tom felt the walls of her cunt contract around his hard shaft he couldn't hold back, he grunted as he squirted his hot juice into her tight, wet box.

He collapsed on top of her and lay there, supine for several minutes. He stirred, then rolled to one side.

"I promise I'll never gamble again." Tom said,"If you promise never to fuck anyone ever again, without my knowledge."

"Ok. I promise."Marilyn said, then looked over at him with a puzzled expression on her face,"Without your knowledge? Does that mean you want me to do this again?"

Tom grinned and said,"I have to think about it, but, yes, I do believe I want you to do it again."

"Well then maybe I should tell you, Carl wasn't the only one so far." Marilyn said with a sly grin.

Tom rolled up to his elbow and said,"Tell me."

Marilyn gave Tom a quick description of her meeting with Carl, her trip home wanting to use her toys and her discovery that the contractor was still working on the closet. As she got to the part about walking in to the bedroom while the contractor was still working, Tom held up his hand for her to stop.

"He was the other one you fucked?" Tom ask.

Marilyn nodded yes.

Tom grinned took her hand and placed it on his cock that was again hard as stone.

"Save it then." Tom said,"In a little bit you can tell me all about it, lick by lick, stroke by stroke!"

Marilyn giggled and snuggled up against him, her hand still wrapped around his hard member.

"By the way, did you video the contractor too?"Carl ask.

Marilyn shook her head.

"Did Carl know he was being videoed?" Tom ask.

"No." Marilyn said.

"So how did you get the video without Carl knowing it?" Tom asked.

In answer Marilyn lead Tom to into the closet. She turned off the lights and opened the access panel for the one way mirror.

Tom started to laugh and said,"Well I'll be damned!"

"This was what the contractor was installing." She said,"What do you think?"

He pulled her against him, cupped her ass with one hand and her breast with the other, grinned and said,"This is fantastic! But you know what? The next time, I'm going to be in here with the video cam!"

Marilyn smiled and said,"I'll put on a show for you that will have you cumming on the ceiling."

Tom opened the door and lead her towards the bed saying,"I can't wait! Come on, you have a fuck story to tell me, then we have some planning to do."

Marilyn grinned at Tom's back and thought,'Honey, I'd never say this to you, but I'm glad you made that bet and lost that hand!'

A few moments later Tom had his cock buried in her pussy, had a mouth full of nipple and was listening to her as she whispered the story of how she had fucked the contractor.

'I think this is going to be one hell of an erotic ride from now on,' Tom thought as she described how the contractor had licked her wet pussy,'Yep ,this is going to be a hell of a ride, every time!'He thought as he lost himself in the feel of her sexy body and the story she was telling.

The end (for now)

Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers