Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers

"Oh, god, yes," she breathed, her smile a mile wide. "How are you after me and momma all but raped you?"

"It coulda been worse. So, you still think all blacks are better lovers than us vanilla boys?" he asked, turning the pejorative into a positive descriptor.

She laughed. "Let me just say that I won't prejudge anybody again based on the color of their skin. Isn't that a hell of an admission these days?" She shook her head and laughed, then kissed him again. "Are we ever going to see you again, after the way we treated you today?"

"I expect so. I don't know how or why, but I have a feeling Tiffany's future and mine are tied together somehow. For a long time. Regardless of that, you and I will always be together in our memories. I was your first lover, you were my first black virgin. And for a cherry, you were a great fuck," he said smiling. Jasmine smiled back, beaming.

While driving home from Tiffany's apartment, Kirk counted up his climaxes over the past twenty-four hours. On the Island, twice more over night with Tiff, with the mother, and then, finally, with Jasmine, in roughly nineteen or twenty hours.

Mentally, he sought out Mary to see if she would be home. When he located her, her thoughts were confused, chaotic, work centered. Unable to get a firm grip on her, he assumed she was, and would be, at work for awhile, unavailable to him.

Pulling on to his street, his house, at the end of the cul de sac, just at the beginning of the circle drive, was clearly visible. A strange Altima was in the driveway. He pulled in beside it and glanced in it to see if there was any indication of the owner.

Judging from the neatness of the interior, it was either a woman, a neat freak, or a combination of the two. It was the last, as he was about to learn.

Kirk walked in the front door and heard his mother speaking. From the timbre of the responding voice, her guest was a woman. When he tried to access his mother's perceptions, she denied him entry and called to him, verbally. "Kirk, we're in the den. Please join us."

He walked down the hall and turned in to the den, and found his mother talking with Dr Hsu. His surprise was complete. "Dr. Hsu! Wow, this is a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?"

"Hello, Kirk. I came by to see how you are getting on. I was very worried when you left the hospital Wednesday. Has there been any repeat of the fever, or any other strange symptoms?"

"What kind of symptoms? I feel fine, except for a little fatigue, but I haven't been sleeping all that much since I left the hospital. I, uh, have been sort of busy."

Meg coughed and interrupted him. "I'm sure Dr Hsu doesn't need to hear about your," she hesitated, "recreational activities, Kirk." She glared at him from behind the doctor, and drew her hand across her lips, in the universal sign for "zip it."

The doctor blushed and turned back to Meg. "Thank you, Mrs Reynolds. You're right. If they are the usual activities of the mid twenties male, I don't need to hear any details. I would be interested, however, in an estimate of frequency, to compare averages for his age, and also a comparison of pre and post treatment frequencies." She turned back to Kirk, waiting.

"What? Oh, uh. Before the fall and fever, I was, uh, recreating, with a partner, once or twice a week, and by myself, daily unless I was sure of having a partner later that day. Since I left the hospital, what, four days ago, I have recreated to release at least eleven times."

Meg's brows went up. Quickly counting, she could account for half a dozen 'recreational sessions.' She wondered who besides the young black woman he had been with since he got out of the hospital.

Mary Hsu blushed. "Well, uh, as I recall, that might be on the high side of average. May I ask how many partners that entails?"

"Four," he answered. "Six times with one, three with another, then two others, once each." He grinned, sensing both his mother's anxiety, and the doctor's discomfort.

"The six times were spread out over four days, the three times over a twelve hour period last night, and the other two, early this afternoon. That was your next question, wasn't it?"

The doctor nodded, her cheeks bright red, her vagina beginning to seep. "Kirk, I really think you should come back to the hospital so we can monitor you for a few days, to make sure the fever doesn't return. And so we can track, uh, other things, too?"

Curiosity got the better of him. "What other things, doc?" he asked as he entered her mind. Her reaction startled him.

Her eyes widened as she stared at him. Her blush deepened by at least three shades. Her hand flew up to cover her mouth as she looked at Meg and back to Kirk. "You... Oh, no! You made me..."

Her blush had almost completely covered the sallowness of her complexion. Her dark brown irises had nearly disappeared, her pupils were so dilated. "Omigod, I have to leave!" She started to rise, but was stopped by Kirk.

"Talk to me, Mary. What's going on?"

"You know, you were just in my head, like you were the other day."

"You remember? Even though I told you to forget about what I did that day?" He looked at his mother. "Are you following this?"

"No, dear, I can't read her unless I make contact with her physically when I make the link."

"Can you piggyback on me, read her through me?"

"Maybe; let me in." Kirk felt her enter, and lowered his barriers around his memories of Mary. He saw Mary's brows go up further. She swung around to look at Meg, and started to get up and run. "Let her go," said Meg. When Mary heard that, she simply moved to another chair, away from the mother and son.

"She remembers everything?"

"Apparently, at least everything I do."

"The only explanation I can think of is that she's one of us..."

"What do you mean I'm one of you?"

"Wow, I guess that proves it. Mary, has anything like today or like us on Wednesday happened to you before? Something you might have passed off as deja vu?"

Reluctantly, "Sort of. The most vivid was Wednesday when you were with Joyce. I had flashes of a vision of her riding you, and I knew it was true, just as much as I knew she was in the room with you."

"Have you ever been able to tap into it to help you in your work?"

"No, except for knowing how to make a patient more comfortable. There isn't a lot of call for diagnosis in the ICU. When I was in med school, and during my internship, I was able to help patients express and describe their symptoms to make diagnosis easier."

Kirk stood up and walked to her. Standing in front of her, he pulled her to her feet and pulled her to him, wrapping her up in his arms. "Welcome to our little group, whatever we are." He bent down and kissed her.

When the kiss broke, she asked him, "Did you really make me pregnant with triplets?"

He nodded while he did a scan of her uterus. "So far everything seems okay. You were able to hear me and Mom mind talk; can you get into my head like I got into yours?"

"I don't know. Before, I sort of just backtracked Meg. It was like there's some sort of electrical path set up between the two people that I was able to see, not visually, but...you know?"

Kirk laughed. "Hell, Mary, I don't even know how I do this. I am not at all surprised by what you say. It makes as much sense as anything else I've learned about this power.

"Can you find my track and follow it into my mind?" She nodded, and in an instant, he was aware of her presence. He led her to her own uterus, and let her 'see' her babies.

"Omigod!" she sobbed. "They are so beautiful." In the outer world, she threw her arms around Kirk's neck. "Thank you," she said, pressing her lips to his.

Meg had gone to the kitchen and put on water for tea. She correctly figured Mary would need a cup of something to help her assimilate the information she had just learned.

Kirk was using the kiss to assess the level of skill Mary had inherited. She wasn't quite at the level of his mother, but still had more skill and power than the general population.

For some reason, Tiffany's face kept flashing before his eyes. Yes, he realized, Tiffany also possessed some power. She too had been able to remember their encounters in the hospital, and she had been able to establish contact with him when she needed to.

He thought about her, trying to contact her. "Kirk! This isn't really a convenient time to talk." He quickly scanned her. "Stop that!" she shouted at him, "Some things are private."

"Your Mom!"

"Your Mom?"

"Okay. Guilty. Can I borrow you for a minute? I need to have you try something."

"It can't wait? I'm sort of in the middle of things here."

"Okay, when you're done, try to contact me this way. If I don't hear from you, I'll be back in, how much longer?"

"An hour?"

"Okay."

Tiffany gingerly made her way across the slushy roadway to the sidewalk leading to Kirk's office building. It had been five months since their tryst on Lone Pine Island; since he had allowed her mother to use him to exact her revenge on white men; since he had popped her little sister's cherry; since she had learned how to communicate mentally.

That afternoon, after her mother had fallen into a post orgasmic nap, she had tried to remember what Kirk had done with the guys in the bar when he wanted to implant suggestions.

She tried it, and was surprised when Kirk answered her. She was certain he had not been in her head while she had been sixty-nining with her mother. She could tell when he was in her head. "Wow! You're here, and I called you! Does that mean I can teleport and do all the other stuff you do?"

"I don't think so. I can talk to my mother like this, but that's the limit of her ability. But this is enough. My guess is that you will be able to read people and talk to them, but only after you forge a link while you're in physical contact with them."

"You mean I have to touch them to be able to see in their heads?"

"Only the first time, after that, it doesn't matter, even if they're miles away. And if you don't want a repeat of this afternoon, when I interrupted you, you can block incoming parties like this..." and he showed her the technique he had stumbled on. "To drop it, just relax.

"That was what I wanted to find out, whether or not you had telepathic ability. I don't know what it means, yet; but, I don't want to lose contact with you, Tiffany. This way, face to face, or belly to belly, promise me you'll stay in touch."

"I promise, vanilla boy, but, remember, communication lines run two ways."

They had maintained contact mentally. She had told him of her transfer out of ICU, a few weeks later, for a temporary health condition. Nothing serious, and self limiting.

But lately, there had been some symptoms related to the condition which were bothering her. She needed to see Kirk, to see if they were normal; only he or his mother would be able to tell her.

She stopped at the security desk inside the State Hospital building and asked for Kirk Reynolds. When the guard started to ask if she was expected, without touching him, she guided his hand to the phone and had him dial Kirk's office.

She took the phone from him. When Kirk answered, she replied, "Kirk, it's Tiffany. I'm at the security desk in your building. I need to see you, now."

She felt Kirk enter her head. Using her vision, he guided her to the elevators, then to his office. When she knocked, he opened the door.

"Hello, Daddy."

(To be continued)

julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers