Fever Ch. 03

Story Info
Pregnant Tiffany gets horny; Kirk gets mom pregnant.
9.2k words
4.66
137k
76

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

Kirk learns his history,; Tiffany joins his household; he rescues a co-ed from a rogue telepath. Fun stuff. Votes and comments welcome. Signed comments acknowledged. Hope you enjoy. Jb7

*

Kirk stood at the window, looking out at the late August afternoon. The August heat was causing mini mirages of puddles in the parking lot. He had another half hour to go, but there were no appointments, and he was caught up on his clinical notes. His work at the state hospital, with seriously disturbed patients, wasn't much benefitted by his newly discovered mental abilities.

With the most seriously ill, suffering from schizophrenia, it actually added to their psychosis when he attempted to scan their brains, even with medication controlling their illness. It seemed to confirm their belief someone was trying to control them, or that they were talking to God, or there really was someone in their head, generating those voices.

He had been able to make better progress with individuals who had simply given in to the stress of their lives and let it overwhelm them. They weren't psychotic, but simply needed someone, someplace, to retreat to and be taken care of, where the stress of their everyday lives, perceived or real, couldn't intrude.

With them, like he had done with Rose, he was able to go in and peel away the layers of protection and help them deal with each layer in isolation from the others, and regain control of their emotions and their life.

Down on the sidewalk, he saw a person in a long black overcoat, making their way from the bus stop to his building. Kirk sighed. One of their outpatients, probably, coming in to talk to a therapist or service coordinator. Only some one with a mental illness would wear such a coat on a day like this.

He turned back to his desk, and the photos of his children and their mothers. Tiffany and her son, Mary and her daughters and son. All four children had been delivered right around Mother's Day. All seemed healthy. God knows they were all hungry all the time. Both the women had decided to breast feed the infants. They were all living together now, Kirk, his mother, pregnant with another son by Kirk, Mary and Tiffany. When one of the babies complained of hunger, which ever of the women was available picked them up to feed. Meg's baby was due in late September, early October, but her milk had started early in response to the babies cries.

Tiffany's baby, Joshua, was the oldest, apparently conceived the first time they had sex, while he was still in the hospital. He had the tight curly hair common to African-Americans, with skin the color of coffee with triple cream. His facial features reflected Kirk more than Tiffany; his lips, tending toward thinness; his nose less broad, more hawkish. Most surprising, his eyes, were bright blue, like his father's.

Mary's children, Lawrence, Megan and Rose, however, seemed to retain their oriental appearance, with the exception of their eyes. They, too, like their father and brother, had the bright blue eyes which seemed to characterize the family line.

As Kirk gazed on the photos of his unconventional family, his mind drifted back to the Friday Tiffany had shown up at his office. She had been having some puzzling symptoms with her pregnancy, and she wondered what was normal, and what might indicate problems.

Kirk welcomed her with a huge hug and pulled her into his office. "Good God! Look at you! How are you, other than pregnant? How far along are you?" he exclaimed.

Using her mental powers, Tiffany lifted him and set him down in his desk chair. Then waited for his response.

"What the fuck?" came his mental response. "When did you..."

"About the time the baby quickened. I can also tell when he is feeling distressed, or happy. And there have been some other things added, besides the telekinesis." She grinned at him, locking his eyes with hers.

Kirk felt his hand, seemingly of its own accord, move to his belt buckle and release it. It continued to unbutton the waist of his slacks and unzip them. He watched as his hand moved to pull his cock out of his boxers. Then it returned to lay on the arm of his chair.

He tried to lift his head to look at Tiffany, but was unable to do so. Some pressure on the back of his head was keeping him looking at his prick. He felt his Kegel muscles begin to flex, pumping blood into the body of his dick. It began to thicken and lengthen. In less than a minute, it was erect.

"Mmm, that looks tasty," Tiffany said, walking around the desk to him. "You'll have to help me back up, but I've been looking forward to this all day," she said, lowering her self to her knees in front of him.

"So, tell me," she thought, "is this increase in my powers normal to women who have babies by men with your powers? Are they permanent, or will I go back to the way I was before we did it in the hospital, 'cause I think that's when I caught your baby." Her mouth had enveloped his cock and she was busy bobbing up and down on his shaft.

"Oh, damn, that feels good," he sighed. "I didn't realize how much I missed you. About your powers, I don't have any idea. We'll have to ask my mother, but she's not available right now. Do you want to come over for dinner? I'm sure you and Mary would like to compare notes."

"Mary?"

"Dr. Hsu. She's pregnant with triplets."

"Yours, I see. You've been a busy boy," she laughed around his rod. "Yeah, dinner's a good idea. Do you know if she's had symptoms like mine?"

"Not that she's shared. But her telepathic ability has increased.Initially, when we first discovered she could access our thoughts, she could only piggyback to access my mother or me, when we were communicating with her and someone else.

"Now, like you and me, she can just tap into them without needing to be in contact. Strangely, she can also 'see' the connections between people, like there's some kind of electrical conduit between them when they're communicating.

"I'll bet after you two exchange notes, she'll be able to help you further tap into your baby's brain so you can monitor its development. She's been doing that with hers, but hasn't said anything about sensing their emotions."

Kirk felt the familiar tingle in the back of knees. "Oh, oh, Tiff..."

"I know, I feel it. Let it come anytime; I'm ready for you, vanilla boy."

Kirk laughed at the epithet, her mother's name for him. Suddenly he was spewing his seed all over the back of Tiffany's throat, to her hums of pleasure. As he collapsed back into his chair, Tiffany was vacuuming the last of his male cream from his rapidly deflating member. "Mmhmm, vanilla boy. You taste even better than I remembered.

"When you're able, you need to help me up. I can move just about everything but me. Catch your breath first, though.

"Your son, I think, is going to weigh a ton when he's born." She bent down and placed a kiss on his flaccid dick. "Good boy. I can't wait until I can entertain you properly again."

Kirk laughed and pushed his chair back. With his mind, he lifted her to her feet and held her until she regained her balance. Meanwhile, he stood up. When she was stable, he put his arms around her and pulled her upper body to him for a kiss.

Tiffany followed him home in her car. When he pulled into his street, Kirk was surprised to see his mother's car in the driveway and sent out a signal to her. "Hey, Mom, you home?"

"Yeah, my meeting was cancelled. Their account rep is snow bound in Denver. "

"Bringing a guest. You okay?"

"I'm fine. Who?"

"Remember Tiffany? Technician from ICU when I was there. The girl who helped me set up Rich Pieters."

"Of course I remember her. What's the occasion?"

"Surprise. We're pulling in driveway now. See you in a minute."

Meg had squealed in surprise and joy when she saw Tiffany, knowing immediately it was her grandson. "Tiffany, you look wonderful."

"Thank you; but no thanks to your son." Kirk hung his head and beat his chest in the traditional "mea culpa" sign. Meg and Tiffany laughed.

He turned to Tiffany. "You had some questions for Mom."

Tiffany looked at Meg and made contact with her. She quickly reviewed what had happened with her mental prowess and asked Meg if such increases in power were the norm, and if they would last.

"I honestly don't know, Tiffany," she replied mentally. She thought for a minute, then continued.

"Kirk's father was the headliner for a traveling show of mentalists. They traveled from town to town, putting on mind reading shows. They would arrive early in the week, do some remarkable things, like finding lost valuables, or helping police identify a criminal or solve a long outstanding case, anything to generate some publicity. Meanwhile, some of the junior performers would get to know the people in the town, searching for people who experienced frequent deja vu, or who claimed to have foresight."

Kirk listened, intently, enraptured. It was the first time Meg had ever talked about his father or the circumstances of his birth, other than to say he was someone she met before she went to college, and had left her alone when he discovered she was expecting.

"The night of the show in my small town, I was there, with some friends. I was seventeen, just out of high school, ready to start my first job. I was sitting about four rows from the back, maybe a quarter of the way in. Lorenz, Kirk's father, came striding in from the back on his cue.

"About three rows past me, he stopped and looked around, then walked to the back again, and turned around, walked back toward the front and stopped, right at my row. He looked around for a bit, then pointed at me and gestured for me to come with him. He had me follow one of the juniors to his dressing room and wait.

"While I was waiting there, I was surprised to see my clothes suddenly appear hanging in a wardrobe. About a half hour later, he came in to rest for intermission. He started asking me questions about my experiences. When it was clear to him I didn't know what he was talking about, he asked about my school, and answering questions in class, and on tests. I had always been able to anticipate the teachers' questions in class, and always knew what things to study harder for.

"Then I realized he hadn't actually said anything, it was all in my head. When I got scared, he calmed me down and said he could train me to read minds if I would go with him. He said it would take about three or four months. In the meantime, he would help me get into college for free, to study whatever I wanted.

"He kept his word. He trained me to develop my abilities, such as they are. He showed me how to enhance it with body contact, and told me the history of the beginning of our race, telepaths, on Earth. Somehow, he got me into the B.B.A. program at the state college, just 20 miles from my home, with a full scholarship.

"The night before he sent me home, he came to my room and made love to me. The only time. From the time my periods had started, I knew when I ovulated; it was like a little spark in my ovary. That night, when he ejaculated, I felt the spark. I knew I was pregnant. Two hundred seventy-five days later, Kirk was born.

"Since then, I have kept track of Lorenz's show, and visit them whenever they're within driving distance. Lorenz was killed, nearly twenty years ago, by an angry father of another girl he had talked into leaving home and returned with child.

"He knew the father was coming, and knew what the outcome was going to be. He had warned his troupe to stay out of it. The tragedy was, the man also killed himself and his daughter, saying she was infected with the devil's seed.

"The rest of the troupe, to varying degrees, had powers like Lorenz's, but none had the same combination. And he was the only one with telekinetic power. A few had foresight, but it was limited either by time or by subject. They all could communicate mentally, but if they were more than ten or fifteen miles away, unless they were both trying to establish the link, it didn't seem to work.

"That is one way that Kirk and I are different. For some reason, once we have forged a link with someone, no matter how far apart we are from them, we are able to contact them. I have been able to contact people in Europe and Hawaii. Kirk has told me about communication with friends out in LA. And he is the only person I know of who can teleport.

"But, in the twenty some years I have known them, none of the telepaths who were with Lorenz have ever described an increase in powers like you have described. It could be a real increase; it might be a manifestation of your baby's future powers; it may just be a fluke." She lifted her head and looked toward the front door. "Mary's coming. She might have some insight. I'll go start some tea."

In a few minutes, there's no other way to put it, Mary waddled through the door. She greeted Kirk with a kiss, then made her way to the couch and let him gently lower her onto it. She waved a greeting to Tiffany, smiling at her baby bump. Looking at Kirk, she made a mock frown.

"You 'had' to make it triplets! God, I am so ready to be done with this. You could have spread this out over two years, twins would be okay, followed sometime by a son." She spoke aloud, fatigue evident in her voice.

"I got a message from your body that if you had two, that was it, and you wanted twin girls." He headed for the kitchen to help with the tea.

"And now I see he had already made a son. Is that right, Tiffany? By the way, you look gorgeous. Hardly pregnant at all." Tiffany laughed, holding her five month belly.

"Only in comparison, Doc. Can't say as I blame you. Not sure I could handle three; this bugger's enough"

"We miss you in ICU. How are things going for you, otherwise?"

"Okay. Some unusual and surprising increases in my mentalist powers, I think Meg called them. I'm also surprised at how horny I still get. And my mother and sister are afraid making me come will harm the baby, no matter how much I assure them he'll be okay."

"Kirk!" Mary hollered, calling to him in the kitchen, "did you hear that? There's a lady out here in distress who needs your services." She looked at Tiffany.

"He'll be more than happy to help you with that problem. Since I started to have trouble laying on my back, we've had to curtail our sex life. Even when I'm on my side, these guys limit the depth of penetration he can achieve, not to mention his force and speed.

"I know sometimes when he and Meg are here alone, she'll accommodate him, but they're too hung up on the incest thing to get together when I'm around."

"Well, I promise you, you being around won't inhibit me. Far as I'm concerned, at least for the first time, if you want, you can watch. Kirk! Git yore vanilla ass in here! You got something I need." She had spoken aloud, all but shouting.

"I'm here, I'm here! What's the problem."

Tiffany sent him a mental image of her need. Kirk's response was a surge to fullness in his groin. "Unnnnh! God, Tiff, you could have warned me." There was a similar groan from the kitchen, from Meg.

"Jeezus, what are you kids doing in there?"

Mary laughed. "Sorry, Meg; it's just Tiffany letting Kirk know she needs some relief."

"Kirk and the world! Damn, girl, use a little restraint when you broadcast that message. I won't be surprised to hear the men for two houses in any direction are attacked by their wives as soon as they walk in the house tonight. I know I would, if there was someone coming home."

Tiffany looked at Kirk, a question on her face. "Go, Kirk. Let her know we understand. Mary, are you up for a little girly fun?"

Kirk looked at the two mothers of his children. Tiffany was already levitating Mary, to Mary's surprise and delight. Mary pointed the way to her bedroom. Grinning, Kirk headed for the kitchen. He felt Tiffany trying to enter his head.

"Kirk, tell Meg when I'm done with Mary, I plan on joining you two. It's something I've wanted to do since that day she practically caught us. Also, tell her about catching me with Rose. It'll make her less nervous about doing it with Mary an' me in the house."

Kirk walked up behind his mother, at the sink, rinsing dishes for the dishwasher. He slipped his hands around her, cupping her breasts, bending down to kiss her neck at the junction with her shoulder. "Kirk, what are you doing? What if they see you?"

"I really doubt there's any chance of them seeing us, Mom. Right now, unless I'm misreading Tiffany's need, I imagine she and Mary are busily engaged in pleasuring each other orally. Tiffany told me to tell you she plans to join us as soon as she and Mary are done."

"She knows about us? How..."

"That Sunday when you almost caught us, and we found Mary had some ability to read, I contacted Tiffany and interrupted her and her mother, Rose. I was shocked, and let her know it. She sort of reprimanded me with her knowledge of us. Whether she read it then, or picked it up from you earlier, I don't know. She said she's wanted to join us since then, anyway."

His hands had been busy, stroking her breasts, teasing her nipples to erection, caressing her stomach and abdomen, grazing her vulva. "Wh... what about Mary? Ooohh, damn that Tiffany. I bet she's made the whole neighborhood horny." She turned in Kirk's arms.

"This is so wrong, but I can't help it. I want you; not just sex, you. Make love to me, Kirk. Really make love to me. Forget I'm your mother; I want to be your lover tonight."

"Mother or lover, Meg. I love you. As a woman, as my mother, as my lover. Don't ever doubt that." His lips caught hers, their tongues trading caresses. Kirk, his arms around Meg, thought of his bedroom and they were there, clothing disappearing somewhere along the way.

His lips began searching for Meg's sensitive spots. The few times they had done this since he was in the hospital had been more out of mutual need than anything else, but had given him some idea of where those areas were. He visited them now, his lips, teeth and tongue stimulating and calming them at the same time, serving to arouse Meg, building her need.

She reached to wrap Kirk's cock in her hand. "Mm, you have a nice baby maker here," she cooed. As she said the words, she realized the desire that had been niggling at her since Tiffany had walked in, reinforcing the emotion she had been denying since Mary had joined them.

She pushed Kirk onto his back and straddled him. Sinking on his shaft, she bent down and kissed him, then moved to speak softly while she caressed his ear with her lips and tongue. "Kirk, my dear, my loving son. I want your baby. Give me a child, please."

Kirk blinked in surprise. He quickly scanned his mother's mind. She was totally sincere. He was able to trace her thoughts leading up to her request. "Are you absolutely sure, Momma? Absolutely sure."

Meg straightened up, sitting on his pubes, tears just starting to appear in her eyes. "I'm positive," she said, nodding. "I just realized it's what I've wanted since Mary joined us. When I saw Tiffany, it just made the desire stronger. And it's not just a baby I want. It's your baby. Does that make any sense? I think that's why I've been hesitant to have sex with you when Mary's been around. It scared me, the desire for your child."

She began moving on Kirk, tightening her sheath around him for maximum stimulation. He started returning her thrusts, accomplishing full strokes in and out of her. It didn't take long before her motions became erratic, as did her breathing.

Through her orgasm, she pinched Kirk's trapezoid in her lip covered teeth, hard enough to leave a light bruise. Not until she released him did she taste the slight metallic saltiness from the tiny cuts her teeth had made. "Damn, I've never done that before." she said, running her tongue over the skin breaks.

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers