Fevered Reunion

Story Info
Old flame insists on revisiting the past.
2.2k words
4.24
38.1k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was to meet me at the airport. It was difficult to believe that the fated day had finally arrived. The wait had seemed endless at times, when in fact, it had only been seven years, seven excruciatingly lonely years that is. I had left to find myself, or so I thought. Instead, I had found much pain and disappointment, fear and rejection. The city was really no place for a naïve, young woman such as myself. I missed the warmth and compassion I had felt in his arms. I craved the love and security he had offered so long ago. He had said once that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I had said he was my destiny.

The sound of my name being called jolted me out of my protective world of fantasy. I looked up to find him briskly making his way towards me through the crowd. Curly, blond locks bobbed in and out of focus. Reality suddenly smacked me soberly in the face. Icy tendrils of fear gripped my lower spine and I found myself bolting, running the other way. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins, and the pounding of my heart sounded like thunder to my ears. I was enveloped in a cloud of terror.

“What am I doing?” I asked myself. This was absolutely insane! I would book the next flight back and push all memories of him out of my mind forever. He could never really be mine. We would only succeed in torturing ourselves with this impossible charade.

Breathlessly I found my way to the information counter. Just as I opened my mouth to ask the time of the next flight, I felt his steely arms grip my shoulders and spin me around. “There you are dear,” he exclaimed through clenched teeth. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” “We’ve never been here before,” he announced to the surprised woman behind the counter. “It sure is easy to get lost, isn’t it?” he asked her.

“Yes,” she responded smiling, somewhat amused, “yes, it certainly is.”

“No,” I wanted to scream. “No! Please let me go,” but I could find no voice with which to speak. Relieving me of my suitcase, he held my hand firmly in his, and led me out of the safety of the airport and into the parking lot. Effortlessly hailing a cab, he pulled the back door open and gently guided me inside. Tears clouded my vision as I gazed out of the window with blinded eyes. I had no idea where he was taking me. I felt his eyes examining my trembling form. He said nothing.

Almost as if in a dream, I found myself being led out of the cab and into a hotel. I merely stood by drunkenly taking in the surroundings as he booked a room and retrieved the key. I wouldn’t look into his eyes. I couldn’t bring myself to peer into those magnetic pools of blue, as I knew there would be no turning back…not now…not ever. Endless minutes passed and finally we arrived at the room door. He guided me inside. Hurling my purse at the dresser I collapsed onto the bed. My body was racked with uncontrollable sobs. Lying down beside me he gently caressed my back.

“Don’t worry,” he crooned as he smoothed back my hair, “I’m not going to hurt you little one. Everything will be ok. Trust me. I only want to make you feel good. Please let me love you.”

Tenderly turning my body to face him, he cupped my face in his muscular hands and kissed away my tears. His burning lips found their way to mine, and I felt my body responding like a traitor as I surrendered to his kisses. How could I have even imagined fleeing from this beautiful man? I wanted him with every fiber of my being. I would enjoy my time with him, however limited that may be. Tearing his lips away from mine he searched my tear stained eyes.

“I love you,” he whispered. “Do you love me?”

“Yes,” I moaned. “I always have.”

“ I want you,” he groaned. “Do you want me?”

“Yes,” I groaned. “I always have.”

“Undress for me,” he said, his voice hoarse with desire. “You are so beautiful. I need to see you…all of you.”

Tremors of excitement cursed through my limbs. My mouth was dry. My tongue was heavy. I tried to swallow. I could but only nod.

Together we moved from the bed to stand in the center of the room. One by one I undid the restrictive buttons of my silk blouse until the flimsy material slid over my shoulders and dropped to the floor. Trembling, I removed my lacy black bra and let it fall to the floor to join my discarded blouse. My full breasts spilled forward. My nipples stood erect, puckered and taught with excitement.

I glanced up to find him slowly moistening his parted lips with his wet and slippery tongue. Deftly he tossed his shirt to one side. His jeans quickly followed suit. Slowly I bent to unfasten my form fitting skirt, letting it fall to my ankles, leaving me in my now very damp silk panties and sheer black leggings. My face was flushed. My skin was tingling. My knees were growing weak. I straightened to look at him. He was standing so still, gazing at me, his eyes clouded over with desire. He had discarded every article of his clothing and his cock stood fully erect. I could not tear my eyes away. He was magnificent looking. A light blush colored my cheeks. A soft moan escaped my throat, barely audible, and yet he heard it.

He began to move towards me as my hands found the waistband of my panties. His hands reached out to mine and pushed them aside. Slowly, teasingly, he stripped away the wispy barrier separating him from my aching, wet pussy. Standing, he grasped my shoulders and buried his face in the curve of my neck. Sighing, I reached out and pulled him that much closer to me. His lips now wreaking havoc with the sensitive flesh of my throat, his throbbing sex resting against my lower abdomen, my hands exploring his muscular back and clenched buttocks.

His warm and gentle lips found my earlobes and I clutched him tightly. I pressed my breasts against his body and I buried my face in his sweet smelling hair as wave after wave of heat washed over my body. His hands blazed a trail of fire down to my heaving breasts as he continued to feast on my lobes. Gently rolling my engorged nipples between his skilled fingers, tremors of anticipation cursed through my body. I needed to feel his lips on my fiery flesh.

“Please,” I begged. “Oh please.”

“Please what baby?” he asked seductively. “What do you want?”

“You,” I said breathlessly.

“And?” he asked as he continued to devour my earlobes.

“Your mouth,” I moaned.

“And?”

“Your lips,”

“And?”

“Your tongue”

“And?”

“On my nipples!” I exclaimed in exasperation. “I can’t wait any longer,” I gasped. “Don’t make me wait baby,” I pleaded. “Please don’t make me wait…”

Taking my hand in his he led me to a chair in the far corner of the room. He then guided me to sit on his lap, facing him, my thighs on either side of his, his throbbing member nestled between the folds of my labia. Reaching out to grasp the strong lines of his jaw, I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him passionately. Our tongues entwined in a dance of love. My pelvis moved in a slow circular motion, desperately trying to bring him closer to me, inside of me. Pulling his lips away from mine, he bent his head to taste one, then the other of my hardened nipples as I continued to rock my pelvis against his.

“Ooohhh…” I groaned. His tongue, hot and wet, traced lazy circles around and around my areola. His hands gripped my quivering thighs to keep my body still. I heard myself whimpering, crying out his name, over and over. I took one of his hands in mine and guided it down to my lower abdomen. Covering his hand with mine I firmly moved it back and forth over the sensitive flesh of my mound. Rising up on my knees I gently pried open the swollen lips of my pussy. The sheer leggings, still clinging to my thighs, were now wet with perspiration and the juices which had begun to flow freely from my pussy. Gazing hungrily into his smoldering eyes, I silently begged him to grant my release.

“Oh,” he whispered, as he reached down to stroke my slit with his long, tapered fingers. “My baby is so sooooo wet,” he crooned as he slowly inserted his middle finger into my hungry little hole. He added another finger and began to pump me slowly, fucking me with his fingers, giving me just a taste of what was yet to come. Intense waves of heat enveloped my lower body. My eyes squeezed shut and my head fell back. My hands encircled his wrist, as I forced his fingers in to the hilt.

“You are so hot,” he whispered, as my pelvis bucked against his hand and my breathing began to come in short, quick gasps. I could feel the pressure of my orgasm building, threatening to erupt and wash over my body. He removed his hand just as I was about to explode. I felt dazed and confused. My head was reeling. My pussy was screaming in protest.

“Why?” I implored as I gasped for breath.

Clutching my hips with the steely grip of his hands, he impaled me fiercely with his magnificent cock. I heard myself scream as the head of his cock hit the wall of my cervix. I threw my hands around his neck, sinking my nails into the flesh of his back. I moved my body in time with his, sometimes excruciatingly slow, sometimes agonizingly swift, his cock head grazing the base of my womb. I growled as I bounced vigorously up and down on his sex. I could feel myself beginning to cum. He sensed my need for release. He edged me over.

“That’s it,” he snarled. “Move that juicy little cunt of yours baby...ooohhhh…is my little girl cuming?” he asked, as I squeezed my eyes tight and began to howl, waves of heat and pleasure erupting from within my pelvis and flooding my entire body.

“Yes,” I shouted, “Yes, Yes, Yes!”

I could feel the sudden warmth and wetness of my juices, flowing from the depths of my pussy, just as his body stiffened and began to shake. His face contorted, his eyes squeezed shut, and deep guttural sounds were coming from his throat. He gave one final thrust and shot his creamy load deep inside of me, our combined juices now soaking our sweat covered bodies. He cradled me lovingly in his arms, as his spent member continued to twitch inside of me.

Gently, carefully, I disengaged myself from his firm grasp and knelt before him. Lowering my face to his groin, I inhaled his musky scent and tentatively touched his pulsating cock head with the tip of my tongue. My hands caressed his burgeoning testicles as I gently took him inside of my mouth. His cock, soft and warm, slowly grew hard again as I allowed my tongue, slippery and wet, to move up and down the length of his shaft. I sucked him hungrily, excited by the taste of my own juices on his flesh. He groaned softly as his hands encircled my head to guide my movements.

I heard his breathing become labored and ragged as my head bobbed up and down. I felt his body tense yet again. His moans and groans coaxed me on as I tightened my throat muscles and continued to devour him, feasting ravenously on his fiery flesh. With a deep and sudden growl, he shot his creamy load down my throat, clutching my head tightly in his hands as he did so. Thirstily I dined on his nourishing fluids, running my tongue up and down his shaft, not missing a single drop of his delicious cum. Releasing him, exhausted, I rested my head in his lap. Gently he caressed my face. Lovingly I held his hands in mine.

Endless minutes of peacefully basking in the after glow passed and we rose together to move towards the bed. We sat facing one another, my back supported by the headrest, drinking in the beauty of our glistening, nude bodies. Gently prying my thighs apart, he rested his face against my now very tender pussy. Sensing the rawness of my flesh, he moved slowly, deliberately kissing away my soreness. My fingers entwined themselves in his dampened hair. I gazed down at him, reveling in the sight of him suckling my clitoris, burrowing his tongue deep inside of my being, drunk on our nectar.

“Please don’t let this ever end,” I thought to myself...all thoughts of tomorrow a thing of the past as he brought me to yet another earth shattering orgasm...