Feverish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to see Lewis? I know that he's very worried about you."

Maggie frowned and shook her head.

"Or Dr Phelps? We just want to give you whatever you need."

"Dr Phelps doesn't have a cock and Lewis' is rather small." Maggie sneered.

Russell didn't believe he had heard correctly. "Maggie?" He murmured.

"What I want is a big cock in my cunt, doctor. Can you give me a big cock?" She whispered as her hand shot out to his crotch. "Yes, you can help me..."

"Maggie!" Russell startled, his surprise causing him to laugh inappropriately.

He stepped back, out of her reach.

"Whatever you're feeling, it's not who you are. You need to get back on to the bed so I can..."

"Fuck me?" Maggie interrupted, sounding hopeful. She dropped her hospital gown and stepped out of it. Russell steeped nearer, thinking to cover up her nakedness.

"Don't do this." He said, starting to bend down to retrieve the shift.

Maggie grabbed his collar and pulled his head to her large bosom.

Russell floundered a moment, until he could raise his head. Maggie wrapped her hands round his waist, pushing her body against his. Russell put his hands up to help himself escape her grip, only to inadvertently cup her left tit.

"Jesus!" He exclaimed, spinning backwards.

His hip bashed into the corner of Maggie's bed and sent him crashing to the floor.

Maggie pounced, squatting over his belly.

Russell looked down as her hands pulled his shirt from his waistband. He could see her hairy bush and mound clearly. She ripped his shirt open before he heaved upwards, toppling her.

He felt very panicky; he'd never experienced someone so desperate and relentless. A voice in his head told him that Maggie's actions were too strong to be natural.

Maggie pursued him as he scrabbled to his feet.

"I thought you wanted to help me!" Maggie said wryly, as she tripped him, sprawling him face down.

Her hand reached up to give his balls a squeeze through the fabric of his pants. He jolted forward and regained his feet.

"I...need immediate back up... Sickbay." He called into his com device. "Maggie, stop." He panted, holding a hand out. "You're out of control, but we can help you."

His nurse prowled towards him, backing him into a corner. He couldn't help looking her up and down and his cock twitched guiltily. No woman had ever wanted him so hungrily.

Maggie bent her knees and used two fingers to open her pussy flaps. She smiled when she saw Russell that was staring at her parted lips.

He shut his eyes, ran a hand through his hair and she was upon him.

Her hand jerked his cock from his open fly as she rubbed it against her cheek, purring like a cat. Russell bent down, pulling her head away by her hair. Her lips were only an inch from his hard 9 inches and she was straining to close the gap. He couldn't let that happen.

He froze. If he was honest with himself he was turned on by her need for him. Too turned on to stop? Her mouth was too damn tempting. It would be so easy to give in...

No...that wasn't the kind of man he was...

Right at that moment his wife and her team sprinted into his office. They paused at the entrance way as they took in the view.

Maggie cranked herself away, fingering herself still and growling at the interlopers.

"Restrain her." Russell pleaded, with as much authority as he could muster as he tucked himself away.

++++++++++++++++++++

* Day 215 19: 25 hours*

"What's happening? My research assistants said they've been ordered to go home!" Dr Phelps grumbled as she boarded the elevator.

"Most of the staff has. I'm hoping that's what Dr Schroeder is going to explain at this meeting." Hannah confided to her as they approached Habitat Sublevel One.

++++++++++++++++

"We've discovered that we are dealing with an unknown viral agent. Both Ward and now Miss Kemp are infected." Dr Singh told the assembled scientists. Lewis had been excused so he could maintain his vigil at Maggie's bedside.

"That's why there were no Treponema Pallidum spirochetes in the first tests." Ella Goode continued, obviously relieved not to have screwed up.

" I don't see why my staff have to go?" Dr Phelps called out.

"We were due four new prisoners this week. Now, given this new information, I've had to cancel their visits indefinitely." Dr Schroeder answered the question, as if speaking to a child. " All non-essential personnel have been asked to leave until the matter is resolved."

"Aren't we going to send Mr Ward and Maggie to a hospital?" Craig Lockhart interjected.

"The company is confident in our ability to investigate and sort out this issue." Dr Schroeder replied.

There was a murmur of negativity at this opinion.

"Don't you see? This virus may herald the breakthrough we've been looking for. See the swelling in the hypothalamus, here and here?" Dr Schroeder said, excitedly pointing at the pair of CAT scan films. " Such damage could affect a person's sexual behaviours. Why, samples of their brain matter could contain lots of answers!"

"The reference sample is too small to make any assumptions."

"We can't use Maggie like that! She isn't a prison volunteer!"

"Is Ward a rapist as a result of this virus?"

"Are they going to die?"

Everyone was voicing their concerns at the same time until Dr Schroeder banged a clipboard on the table. "One at a time, one at a time!" She shouted.

"Two cases are not enough to support your hypothesis, Dr Schroeder. Ward was almost certainly a rapist before he was infected and Maggie's behaviour could be attributed to post-traumatic shock." Dr Phelps proposed.

"Dr Phelps. All my test rats have all started displaying unusually aggressive mating behaviours since I injected them with the virus." Dr Singh contributed, defending Dr Schroeder's theory.

"We clearly have to do more research before any conclusions are reached." Dr Schroeder said to placate the group. "That will be are primary aim after ensuring the subjects' well-being. Doctor, what's their prognosis?"

"Their affliction does not seem to affect their overall health. Even the brain swelling has plateauxed to a non-lethal level." Russell told everyone.

"I think the first course of action we have to take is to move Maggie into a cell and take her off sedation." Dr Schroeder said.

"I really object to considering Maggie like Ward. We can't just lock her away! She is not a volunteer in this program, she's a victim!" Dr Russell said angrily.

"Doctor, perhaps you have ulterior motives why you don't want Maggie moved out of harm's way." Dr Schroeder said snidely.

"What?!" He retorted, confused.

"I'm sorry, perhaps that came out wrong...what I meant to say is that maybe you regret rejecting our pretty nurse and want a second chance!?" Came her answer.

Russell was stunned. Did all his colleagues believe that? Did his wife?!

"That is nonsense!"

"Maybe. Your objection is noted." Dr Schroeder pronounced as she exited the room and entered her quarters.

By the time Russell gathered his things Hannah had already left the conference room. He reached her elevator in time for the door to shut in his face.

++++++++++++++++++

Hannah was locked in their bedroom when he got home.

"Hannah, open the door..." He asked quietly.

"No."

"Han, you can't believe what Ava was implying?!" He cried incredulously.

The door opened a smidgeon and Hannah's grim face appeared.

"Russell. It used to be that I couldn't even imagine you cheating on me; my mind just couldn't conceive it. Now, it's all I can think about. Dr Schroeder comes on to you, Maggie's naked in your office...are you doing something to lead them on?" She snarled.


"Hannah...I called you. I called you when Maggie lost it. Nothing would have happened, I wouldn't have let it. I'd never hurt you." Russell argued.

"I don't know anymore. Every time I shut my eyes I get the image of you, Maggie kneeling at your feet and your cock out ready."

The door slammed and the key turned closed.

"But I called you. I called you!" Russell yelled, knowing he was defeated.

He went to sleep on the sofa that night, the first time in seven years that Hannah hadn't been at his side.

++++++++++++++++++++++

*Day 216 14:29 hours*

Hyde, who Russell had cleared for duty, shut the cell door and looked at Lewis, questioningly.

"I want to be here when she wakes up." Lewis stated, numbly.

Hyde nodded and took up his post.

"It doesn't seem right to lock her up like this. Like one of the fucking crims." Hyde spoke aloud.

"They said it was for her own safety..."

"I dunno. All they got is theories and Dr Ryder's version of events to go on."

Lewis considered Dr Ryder lying and dismissed it immediately.

"Maggie admired Dr Ryder a great deal." He said plainly.

"Okay. Maybe I'm wrong; I slept through it." He said, holding up his hand. " She knows him better than I do. After all, they worked together very closely, didn't they?" Hyde continued, rubbing a pec.

"She thought of him as a father." Lewis said, missing the insinuation completely.

The two men fell into silence as they watched Maggie's sleeping form.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Where am I?" Maggie asked upon waking.

"You're on SS9. We've given you a whole floor to yourself." Lewis answered, trying to inject a little levity into their misery.

"Why am I here? Was what happened my fault?" Maggie queried.

"No. You weren't to blame for anything. You mustn't blame yourself!" Lewis cried, pressing his hand against the super thick Perspex.

"Why am I locked up, then?"

Lewis swallowed hard. The details of her ordeal pained him in every fibre of his being.

"You tried to have sex with Dr Ryder. It's because you're sick and don't know how to stop yourself."

"I don't feel sick."

Lewis pinched the bridge of his nose to stop him from crying.

"They scanned your brain. Your hypothalamus is all swollen because of a virus."

Maggie laughed, full of pathos. Her face screwed up with consternation

"Russell said that that was why he was caught with his pants down?! Very inventive."

Hyde perked up at her words.

"You're saying it went down differently?"

"Dr Ryder said he wanted to help me, to make me feel better. I trusted him and let him hold me."

Maggie sat down on her mattress to tell her version to the two men.

"He started to kiss me on the neck. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he wanted to make love to me, to nullify what Ward had done."

"Maggie, Russell wouldn't do that; anyone can see that he's devoted to Hannah!" Lewis protested, his reality felt as if it was crashing down.

"I asked him about Hannah...he told me that he cheated on her all the time, that he had a big dick and liked to make women feel better with it.

Maggie began to stroke the exposed underside of her thigh.

"He took off my hospital gown..." She said, as if to herself. " I wanted you, Lewis; to hold you and feel safe...he pulled my head towards his dick and wanted me to suck it..."

"That's how the others found them." Hyde told Lewis.

"I'm going to kill him. He's a sick bastard!" The short, thin man threatened, bounding to his feet.

"No, Lewis!" Maggie beseeched. "Stay with me...I feel so lonely...do you still love me? Say you do, please..."

"I do. I always will. Now more than ever!"

Hyde opened the door to Maggie's cell.

"What are you doing?" Lewis asked, his head spinning.

"You should be with her. It ain't right that she's all alone."

Lewis didn't need to be told twice and ran to hug his trembling girlfriend. He was so caught up with comforting her than he didn't hear the cell door close.

"Oh, Lewis. It feels so good to be in your arms again. You do still love me?"

Lewis started to sob; she was breaking his heart. He kissed her cheeks again and again.

"Don't ever doubt it, baby.

"Ward raped me. His cock was in my pussy." She blurted out.

"You couldn't fight him off. You were unconscious."

"More's the pity. I'm sure it was a lot of fun." Maggie giggled as Lewis recoiled.

"You don't know what you're saying...." He stammered.

Maggie pulled her gown up, flashing her blonde bush to Lewis and Hyde, outside the cell.

"Maggie, you are sick!" Lewis yelled, backing to the door.

"If I am sick, I like it." Maggie said, as she pulled the cloth over her head, shaking her hair around her shoulders.

"Hyde, open the door. I don't want to see her like this!"

"I've never seen her looking better...she's one hot bitch now." Hyde said through the intercom.

"Come on, Hyde...let me out!"

The door stayed closed and the intercom silent as Maggie's hands grasped his face and pulled his mouth to hers.

Lewis jerked his head to the side to break off contact and spat. He turned and banged on the door.

"Hyde! I don't want to get it!"

Maggie was stroking his back and ass as he pounded on the door and wall. His shoulders slumped as he realised Hyde was not going to release him.

"Computer, security to SS9. Urgent!" He yelled.

"Lewis." Maggie breathed sweetly into his ear. "There's no computer access in the cells."

"Hyde, damn you. Let me out." Lewis insisted, but the strength drained out of him.

Maggie turned him to face her. When she kissed him again, Lewis let her. The kiss was very wet and Maggie's tongue slid in and out with abandon. She pulled him, staggering, towards the bed. Maggie was at his t-shirt as soon as they landed, a whir of hands clawing at his torso nails drawing blood.

"Ow...stop..." Lewis whined through raw lips.

Maggie complied, using her hands to guide one of his to her wet pussy.

"I'm so wet, baby...put your whole hand up there." She asked, helping him manually to stuff her hole.

Lewis dragged his hand away, disgusted. He tried to rise but Maggie fought him, tugging his jeans down his slender hips to his knees.

"No...I don't want this...it..."Lewis wailed.

"Lewis...don't fight it...its very...liberating...your cock wants it bad..."

"Please, Maggie, if you love me..."

"You're a cock to me, Lewis. Just a cock for my pussy..." She corrected him as she sat in his lap.

"Jesus..." Lewis wheezed as she engulfed his pole. Her tunnel was literally hot.

As she began to ride him, he forgot all about his fears, he let go of his pain and went passive as she bounced wildly. He watched, detached as Hyde let himself into the cell, hard-on in hand.

The bigger man disappeared from view behind the keening woman, but Lewis felt his weight hit the bed.

Maggie tilted and another presence joined Lewis in her cunt.

"uGH.... Two cocks at once...." Maggie smiled as Hyde's big mitts pushed her tits together.

"This is better...than last time...." Hyde confessed.

"You... raped.... me... too?" Maggie asked, reaching her arm up to his head resting on her shoulder. "I'm so glad."

Hyde chortled as Lewis writhed beneath them both. The friction of Maggie's muscles constricting and Hyde's hardness was overwhelming Lewis.

"Haaa...uh..." Lewis grunted.

"So full...mmmm..." Maggie sighed, dipping two of Lewis' sticky fingers into her mouth.

She craned down to kiss her younger lover, bringing his head up to her nipples when she lifted.

Hyde shifted with effort, his thick thighs, resting over Lewis' and their balls slapping together unremarked.

Maggie was undergoing a paroxysm of sensation. The desperate yearning she'd felt since opening her eyes in sickbay might finally be diminished. The flashes of fantasy and the crawling compulsion they heralded might be alleviated as her men fucked her so completely.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...hohh." She moaned as she wiped drips of sweat from her eyes.

She cradled the head of both lovers as flames of orgasm backdrafted out of control. The woman she was once was gone; she'd only live for more of this now. The two cocks seesawed her as she gulped down air, rocking her backwards and forwards.

Lewis gave no warning as jets of white cum spurted inside her, mixing with her own wet juices.

He flopped back, spent.

"You've...such a...sloppy...dirty...pussy..." Hyde congratulated. " Got room for more cum?"

Maggie couldn't form the words for a minute.

"I'll never have enough." She cried. It was true. Already the discomfort was returning, her climax offering the only briefest relief.

"Lewis...lick my clit...." She asked, as she leaned back, both Maggie and Hyde resting on their haunches.

Lewis dragged himself into position. He was too far-gone with the depravity to care that Hyde's dick, besmirched with Maggie's juices and his own cum, grazed his chin each time the man thrust. Lewis latched on to Maggie's clit, nipping it with his teeth to her delight.

The contrasting textures of rough stubble and hot pussy made Hyde quiver.

"You'll be getting some more cum, soon...."

"Oh...yeah....."

"Urgh....that's it...." Hyde rumbled, spraying semen into her cunt.

"Fuck...." Maggie sighed as his jizz washed through her and Lewis' tongue lapped at her clit.

She came a second time, fleeting but sharp ecstasy strobing her flesh as Lewis wailed,

"What the hell have we done?"

+++++++++++++++

* Day 216 18: 50 hours*

Hannah toyed with her com device, thinking about calling Russell. She felt that she'd been unfairly harsh on him. He had rejected the advances of Ava and Maggie and even shared the information with her; how many men would have done the same?

It was only her stubbornness that prevented her apologising to him and that made her mad angry with herself. He didn't need to feel his wife didn't trust him when one of his friends had just been raped and turned into a sex maniac.

"Computer, where is Dr Ryder?" She called out, planning on stopping by to see him.

"Dr Ryder is in the gym." The computer voiced.

Hannah grabbed her jacket and set off when her com device chirped,

"Hannah?"

"Yes, Dr Singh?"

"Will you stick your hands down your panties?" The Indian voice whispered back.

"That's not funny, Sandeep!" Hannah objected.

"No, but it could be fun..." He giggled deliriously.

"Are you alright, Doctor?" Hannah questioned, growing concerned enough to send the elevator down towards the Secure Sublevels.

"I am most alright. I've had a visit from Maggie and I must say her cunt is most delicious and malicious...." The deranged giggle continued.

"Computer, give me the location of Maggie Kemp." Hannah shouted, her finger jabbing the elevator button in a futile effort to make the damn thing move faster.

"Miss Kemp is nowhere."

"Computer, define nowhere!!"

"Locator icon has been disengaged."

"Computer list all base residents below 11/-1."

"The Secure Sublevels are empty."

"Shit." Hannah yelled as the door opened.

She was just in time to see Hyde key the door to the far guard station and fling something at Trent, who was posted there.

Trent caught the thing and Hannah realised that it was one of Singh's rats. Hyde was staring at her, a wicked grin on his pocked face. His eyes were red-rimmed and scornful.

"Trent, drop it!" Hannah yelled.

"Argh...the fucking thing's bit me!" A shocked Trent boomed, instinctually sucking the blood from his wound. He stomped on the petrified creature until it was dead and he was breathing deeply.

Hyde had vanished from the scene as Nine Pines reached for the 'airlock' release switch.

Hannah batted his hand away and pushed him from his chair. Nine Pines watched stunned as her fingers flew across the keyboard.

"Who is down there?!" She cried, hurriedly.

"Tanner, Hyde, Singh and the inmates, of course."

Hannah scoured the computer system, instructing the machine to delete the access codes for all the staff that could be infected.

"Unable to comply. Your authority has been overridden." A message flashed up onto the screen.