Feverish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russell gawped at Ava's huge tits, squashed against his bare torso as her hands massaged the nape of his neck.

His head was swimming with her perfume, befuddling his reason. The only thought that whirred through his brain was ' why wasn't he touching her when he longed to?'. She was too sexy not to touch. He held out an uncertain hand. Ava placed it on her waist.

As she kissed him hard and unwavering, his hands slipped to grab her firm ass, pulling her body to his burning groin.

Russell pushed her back, their lips and limbs still laced together. They hit the counter with an unregistered bump.

Russell's hand found its way under her skirt to her hairless pussy just as his mouth nibbled at the seam of her bra.

"Hmmmm...." Ava murmured as his thumb crisscrossed her clit and his middle finger strove deep into her interior.

Russell yanked down the lacy black fabric and buried his face in her bountiful breasts. He suckled on her left nipple, bringing it up to his mouth with his spare hand.

"You like?" Ava inquired.

"Uh huh."

"Try the other one." She suggested.

Russell turned and froze. There was tattoo perched on that perky teat.

A swastika.

"Suck it." Ava commanded.

Russell was torn between the repulsion he felt seeing that hateful symbol and the desire to masticate on that enticing flesh.

His lust won.

He licked and sucked, his tongue lingering over the evil sign. Ava sighed at the urgency of his tongue and his moans of approval.

"Yes...that's it, Russell....sacrifice the last of yourself...all for the love of me...."

Russell halted, not one inch of his body moving. Then, bursting with movement he grabbed her arms.

He spun her and slammed her against the chrome. A lamp and the microscope smashed to the floor.

"You're deluding yourself, Ava. This ain't even close to love." He snorted.

Ava struggled, trying to right herself. Russell smashed her down.

"Russell?" Ava pleaded.

Russell bent down, feeling at the floor without looking down.

"Now you'll get what you want, Ava; it ain't love for sure." He sneered as he brought up his belt. He looped it round her delicate wrists, tight.

He straightened, at a loss for a next move; immobilized by disorientation and his thundering blood.

"Hannah always wore the pants in your marriage, didn't she? In the bedroom too? .....must feel good to dominate...." Ava panted.

Russell pressed his weight on her back. He liked the feel of his chest hair against her sweaty back, her fists jabbing into his belly. He rubbed his stubbled cheek against hers and whispered into her ear,

"Are you submitting?" He laughed, wickedly.

Ava lifted her head to catch her breath. Russell's eyes observed every twitch and movement of the flushed face beneath him. He smiled. He could see that this was turning her on.

"Fuck me...because you hate me...fear me." She panted. "Hate and fear me because you want me..."

"Still arrogant to the last!" Russell knew that he was the one to mete out this bitch's just deserts. He lined up his raging hard-on with Ava's puckered asshole. He spat twice, and watched his spittle gleam on her white skin.

"Fuck me...because Hannah...wherever she is...isn't thinking about you with a cock in every one of her...orifices..."

"Aaaaargh!" Russell roared as he thrust into her anus, forcing wide her taut sphincter.

"Scheisse!" Ava screamed before biting her lip to bear the pain.

Russell put his hands on his hips and rammed her ruthlessly.

Ava wished she could touch herself. She was so aroused by Russell's transformation. She was pleased that he hadn't become diseased, that he'd succumbed to his darkest desires on his own. He was grunting and bucking like a man possessed, animal and brutal. It was almost enough to make her cum....

"Mercy....stop...please..." Ava begged.

Russell's response was to pick up the pace, his scrotum slapping the cunt and his pubes tickling her ass as he fucked her.

"Your...knob...is...right...in..there! Stop..."

He couldn't, more like wouldn't, stop and that made Ava cum. It was harsh, inflicted rather than enjoyed. Her muscles were subjected to darts of stinging gusts of untamed sensation.

"Urgh...." Russell rumbled as her ass convulsed round his invading cock.

"Gottverdammt!" Ava wailed, huffed as she came down from the high.

Russell lifted her body up until she was precariously balanced on the tips of her toes. One of his strong arms supported her waist as the other clasped her right pendulous breast, the one bearing the swastika. He rubbed a thumb over it, tingling with taboo passion.

She relished the short hot breath on the back of her neck. He would cum soon.

"Uh...uh...grrr...grruh..." Russell groaned.

When his cum was jettisoned the sticky goo was like a salve to Ava's abused ass.

Russell dumped her, deadweight, on to the tabletop.

Ava laid there, eyes closed as she heard the sounds of Russell dressing. She made no move as Russell began to search her quarters.

+++++++++++++++++++

Ten minutes later Russell found the refrigerator unit. The vials of virus were clearly labelled.

Vials of the antiviral treatment were underneath.

Ava heard the clinks of glass as the vials were removed.

"It's not a cure, Russell." She informed him without opening her eyes.

If Russell was going to answer Ava never got to hear it; the room filled with the disquieting cheeps of the fax machine.

+++++++++++++++

"An isolated phone line, Ava?" Russell mused as he read the fax confirming the cancelled shipment of supplies. It was such a mundane reminder of the world outside. Russell had almost forgotten about the billions of people living their lives outside this place.

Ava opened one eye like a Tolkeinesque dragon.

"You'll regret this." She prophesied as he picked up the phone.

Russell wondered if she was right. He just had the best fuck he'd had, releasing something in him that may never go away. He'd changed tonight. Irreparably? He didn't know. He did know that Ava's unbelievably hot body and that evil symbol would haunt his erotic dreams and nightmares.

"In sickness and in health, Ava." He said and dialled.

EPILOGUE

*50 days later. 21:00*

Russell went down the stairs and opened the door, admitting two men.

"I'm sorry if we've come at a bad time, Dr Ryder?" Mr Apsion, the company lawyer, apologised.

"No, I was just working upstairs." Russell explained.

"The doctors tell us that Mrs Ryder is making good progress..." Apsion initiated with a chummy attitude.

"They're releasing her next week." Russell smiled. Of course, Apsion knew that; the company was footing the bill for Hannah's treatment at Sixville Cedars.

"That's good to hear." Sheriff Dodd said.

There was an uncomfortable silence as Russell gazed at them expectantly.

"Dr Schroeder and Greta were helped to escape from custody as we transported them for a hearing." Sheriff Dodd confessed gingerly.

Russell's hand tightened on the banister.

"We are committing all available resources and manpower to ensure she is not at liberty for long." The lawman continued.

Russell took the news well, though he knew that the hunt would be as discreet and as useless as possible. The company wanted to sweep this fiasco under the carpet.

"Keep me posted." He asked, dismissing them.

Russell was already halfway up the stairs as the door closed behind his visitors.

He entered his bedroom and looked at the hooker tied and blindfolded on his bed.

He pondered briefly about what kind of man he had become.

(Author's Note: I was going to write a long disclaimer here. I was going to mention that this is fiction and all that but I changed my mind. I think it sufficient to say that I am not a racist, a fascist or a Nazi: the reason being that I am not a fucking moron. Thank you.)