Few Days Away Needed

Story Info
Anna's fantasy turns into reality.
3.6k words
4.47
16.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the divorce papers had come through and I had the documents in my hand. I was ready to get on with my life. Excited, I looked at the time. It was only 10.00am; I could give Sally a call, tell her the good news, and see if she was up for a spontaneous few days away. We spoke for about twenty minutes, "Anna, I am so sorry, I would love to, but Barry is taking me to the theatre mid week".

The reality kicked in immediately. There I was, 29 years old; trying to re-live my early twenties as if I had no care in the world. It was going so well three years ago, happily married to a gorgeous hunk, new house, luxury holidays and talk about having children. Where had it all gone wrong? Then my heart turned to stone, as I thought about that lying cheating bastard that I was married to, and the things that he probably did with what used to be one of my best friends.

That was it, I decided, I would go on holiday anyway. I did not need Sally. The last time I went away by myself, I was able to indulge in a naughty fling, with nobody needing to know a thing. Excited, I looked for the resort that Sally had told me about in Spain. I looked it up on line, and it was exactly as she had described, golden beaches, nobody around, lovely hot weather and good food. They had availability for 4 nights, which was perfect as I had to be back at work in 6 days. I booked the flights, and packed a suitcase.

Three hours spare before the I had to leave for the airport, I was bored, and I started to browse at the weather of where I was going to go. Quickly, that moved onto my favourite porn site. I looked through unimpressed at the new material. "Same thing, over and over again" I said to myself. The woman sucks, then strips, and then gets fucked in her pussy and then maybe in her ass, while she finally has to then eat his cum. I then clicked on the "bondage" link, thinking this is much more exciting. Straight away, I found a video with a woman tied to a table. She was begging her master if she could cum, whilst he was ramming a vibrator in her. God, I wish that was me. I grabbed one of my vibrators, and turned it on high, as I put my earphones in, and turned the volume up high. The quicker he jammed it in her, the quicker I thrust my vibrator. I put one hand behind my back, pretending I was tied up as well. He then started whipping her breasts and her pussy. That sent me over the edge, as I let myself go, squeezing the vibrator tight between my thighs, and letting my juices flow all over the vibrator. I loved it, the thought of bondage, and the sensation of being tied up and used turns me on so much. John (my now ex) was very good, and satisfied me all the time. But now, every time I have mentioned it to a guy, he is either put off or it never hits the mark.

I turned off the computer, and headed for the airport. Three hours to Spain only. I was thinking out my days, and what I would do there. I then remembered, about the last time. It was only a one night fling, but why was it so good, I thought to myself. I then smiled, realising that it was because I had lied about my name and identity. For the next forty minutes, I thought up a new identity. I would be Vanessa living in Oxford (100 miles from my house in London). I would lock away all my cards and documents in a safe, and only carry cash around with me. I smiled, as I shut my eyes for the rest of the flight. By the time I got to the hotel, it was late, so I had a dinner, and decided that I would go to the beach first thing in the morning. I turned in, thinking of that porn clip I had watched earlier on in the day. I made myself cum once more, and then fell asleep.

I looked good as my long brown hair lay delicately over my bare shoulders and down my back in the green bikini I had on. The lunch time gym sessions were paying off, as I pushed my 34b cups into shape. I will be 30 in four months time, and I was proud of the fact no cellulite could be found on my body. My legs were firm, with a visible line separating the muscles in my thighs. I put on a skirt, and white top, packed my bag walked for about 3 miles finding a secluded beach. There was no one around, and I decided that this was going to be by place to relax. I stripped off my clothes, bikini top as well. I stood on my towel, when I then realised that I was being watched. I turned round, and a guy was standing smiling at me, not even caring that I was blushing, as I was trying desperately to cover my breasts. He just laughed, as he walked up to me with his surfboard, and placed his towel next to mine. He spoke to me in Spanish, and I told him I could only spoke English. He then spoke excellent English, asking if it was OK that he puts his bag near mine, whilst he surfs for a while. The bloody cheek of him, an empty beach for about a mile both side and he wants to sit next to me. I was just about to tell him where to go, when he took his top off. Oh my god, I just kept staring at his amazing body. Never in my whole life, had I seen such an athletic, firm, but slim body. He must have been the same age as me, and straight away, I knew he worked out. I dropped my hands from my breasts, sat on my towel, smiled and told him, "of course you can keep your things here". He knew exactly where this was going, so decided to pick up his surfboard and run into the sea.

I watched him surf, and he was good, as he tensed all the muscles in his body, as he moved with the waves. Lucky I was wearing sunglasses, so I could hide my drooling eyes from him. So what, if I drool over him I said to myself. If I play hard to get, then there will be another woman probably tonight who will be enjoying his body. I had mixed feelings. I would never have done this at home, as I have only slept with four guys in the three years since I split up with John. On the other hand, I was on holiday, and I just wanted this guy, (God, I have not even asked him his name). What type of a slut am I? To hell with it, I got up, took my sunglasses off and walked slowly and swaying to the water, in just my bikini bottoms. I stood by the water, legs slightly apart as my feet got wet, pushing my chest out. His long surf shorts were up high, and I could see the chunks of muscle round his thigh. I looked around to make sure no one was around, and I walked towards him slowly. He walked to me and said "my name is...." I put my hand to his lips; "we can wait for that" I interjected quickly, as the water was now by my knees. I rubbed his chest, feeling all the ridges of his six pack. I ran my long fingers over his biceps, and kissed him. "How long have you been watching me?" he asked.

"20 minutes". I kissed him more passionately, rubbing his thighs

"Does it make you horny?" he whispered?

I nodded, as my legs were now closer to his.

"You are a dirty slut aren't you?" He whispered again.

I broke off, looked at him with rage for about five seconds, and attempted to push him, but it was me who fell in the water, as he was so strong. He picked me up, looked at me, and repeated the question. "You are a dirty slut aren't you?" He was much louder this time, so powerful, and demanding. I could not believe what I said next. It must have been all the porn that I watched over the last three years.

"Yes, I am a dirty slut......I am your slut.......sir".

In that moment, everything had been set. He knew that he held all the power; he knew that I would submit to his command, and more importantly, without even trying, my fantasy had become a reality. I was so scared, but really excited at the same time. It was obvious as my nipples started to harden, as he played with them in his palms. He pulled on them softly, as we were knee high in the water. I closed my eyes and smiled. He pulled harder, and then even harder, as he did not see any flinches in my body. Then all of a sudden, whilst erect in his fingers, he twisted one nipple violently. I dropped to my knees, let out a scream of delight and then looked up at him, smiling.

"Get up!! Did I say you can kneel down?"

"No sir", I said sheepishly. I was yanked to my feet, by him pulling me up by my nipple.

He repeated the earlier procedure, but he was now twisting both nipples now away from each other. "Stand still, until I tell you to" he commanded. He looked at me directly in the eye, as he held that position. He then twisted some more. "What is your name slut? Tell me exactly what you want?"

I had to think hard. "Vanessa...my name is Vanessa. I am on holiday for 3 days. I just needed a break". I thought that was enough

I could feel the muscles in his forefinger and his thumb flex....oh my god the pain...oh my god, I am so turned on....."That is not what I asked you...I said what do you want? And what I meant is; what do you want from me?"

I could feel my thighs getting so wet with my own moisture. Oh fuck it, who here is to know. He already believes that my name is Vanessa. "I want you to use me as your fuck toy sir. I have fantasies of being tied up and used like a slut, and I want you to do that to me". I was now really feeling the pain on my nipples, the humiliation of what I was saying, and also the excitement of my fantasy coming to life.

With that, he snatched his fingers away, and looked at me. My nipples were stinging, and I went to comfort them. He pulled my hands away. Turn around, and bend forward, keeping your legs straight". I looked at him, excited, and done as I had been asked. "Take off your bottoms" he commanded. Was I ready for this? What had I done? He slapped my ass hard. "Take them off" he commanded. It was too late now. I hooked my thumb over the bikini on both hips and slowly pulled it down my thighs, and down my calves. I stepped out of them, and I held them in my hand, still bent over. He rubbed his hand all over my pussy, feeling my juices, spreading my juices over my lips and ass. He then slapped me again on my ass. I did not flinch, as I knew I wanted more. He took a mental note of this, and then pushed me head first into the water, laughing hysterically as I came up.

He had my bikini bottoms in his hand, and he threw them at me. "Tie your ankles up tight with them, and then meet me by the towels". No way, I could not believe this. He stood over me. I picked them up, and wrapped down round my ankles. How was I going to do this? "Tighter" he said. I tied them up as tight as I could, and stood up in the water. I could not move my feet. Satisfied, he got his surfboard and walked to the beach, and was by the towels in 2 minutes.

"Shit, Anna, what have you got yourself into". I said aloud. There I was tied up naked in the sea, in Spain, being dominated by a man who is not scared to give out pain, where no one in the world knows where I am. I looked up, and I could see him showering now, the soap on his body, he has just got naked. "Oh my gosh! Look at that?" That gives me the motivation to move, as I see that dick. That monster is going to be mine. I waddle, I jump, I crawl, I roll. It takes five minutes to get just to the wet part of the beach. He is sitting on his towel now. "Shit Anna...[He]....You don't even know his name" I mutter to myself. The midday heat is now in full force, and I had not taken into account the hot sand. It burns on under my feet, and I jump back to the wet sand. He is only 20 metres away, but laughs out loud. I try again, no, too hot. I go back. I see him fully naked on the towel, and the lust inside me is too strong. I lie on the wet sand, wait for a large wave to get me all wet, and then jump as far as I can on the beach. What a sight this must be, as I crawl and pull myself along to my master, as sand covers my breasts, my legs, my face, my knees, my thighs and stomach. He is getting closer and closer, as the sand gets hotter and hotter.

"Nearly there" I hear him say. "When you get here, get on your towel, and suck me immediately". The thought of him commanding and the thought of oral sex just made me crawl faster. He was already erect, and from what I could see, probably 8 inches. I finally got to the towel, and he dragged me by the hair, and pulled me on top of his lap.

I opened my mouth with such speed, and wrapped my tongue round his dick. I have never wanted to suck a man before as much as I do now. I closed my eyes, as I lean forward, putting more and more of his dick into his mouth. Fresh from the shower, it tasted so good. I was only a quarter of the way down, and he started to thrust into my mouth. I so badly wanted to open my legs, and feel something there, but the restriction just made me more lustful for his dick. I was at a right angle on his body, and I felt him lift his arm. I knew what was coming, so I clamped my lips firmly on his shaft.

Whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right on the ass. I moaned in delight, and I went two inches further.

Whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!! I swirl my tongue round his large shaft, inches now from his balls. It has been a long time, since I deep throated. I had to do it though. The thrusts from his hips kept on coming, as another two inches went inside my mouth. I was nearly there. He grabbed my head with one hand, and with another slapped me harder and harder on the ass five or six times. My mouth at this point was full, but I was now licking his balls as well. This felt so good. My mind went to my ex, this is what I used to do with him. Shit, shit, shit, stop it Vanessa. Then something brought me back to my fantasy, another smack to my ass, and my nipples being pulled at the same time. Oh this was heaven.

Then he came out of my mouth, "Get against that that shower pole". There was no stopping either of us now. I obeyed quickly, shuffling over to the pole. He picked up the top half of my bikini and wrapped my wrists with the string, tying them tight. With my back to the shower pole, he secured the string to the shower. He then loosened my ankles, and let one free. The other he secured to the actual pole with the bikini bottoms. He walked round me now, smiling, as he put the shower on. The cold water hit my body and I screamed. "Open your legs Vanessa, and tell me you are a slut"

I opened them. "I am a slut". I said as I was trying to catch my breath from the cold water

An almighty sting hit my breast, and then my ass. I looked up, and he was holding a belt. "Refer to me as sir, slut"

No matter how wet I was from the shower, it was nothing compared to the wetness in my legs. "I am a slut, Sir. I am your slut, Sir"

He gave me one whip to the breast from the belt, another whip to the breast, and then my ass. I was enjoying so much, I was not screaming, but saying "yes, yes, yes" every time I was being hit. He hit my ass harder, and harder.

"Lift your leg up, and keep it there" he told me. He then walked round and round, as he whipped my ass and breasts six more times. There was then a pause. I had not screamed at any point until now. I was used to my smacking, and this guy could tell. However, never in my life have I felt what I was about to feel. The belt came stinging on my pussy. I screamed, and put my leg on the floor. He whacked me on the ass, telling me to lift my leg again. I did so. Another blow to my pussy. Again, my leg went on the floor as I screamed, and this time, he whipped my breast.

"Looks like we have found a soft spot for you Slut....Keep your legs up". He walked round and round me three times. He was playing with me, knowing that I was waiting for the belt on my pussy, teasing me. "You want to get fucked Vanessa?"

"Yes" I replied. It was the first time he had mentioned sex, but the thought of it just made me want it so badly.

"Five strokes of the belt on your pussy, and then I am going to fuck you...can you handle that?"

"Yes" I said. I could have handled more, but not know, I needed him inside me.

"Five strokes, but keep your leg up in the air at all times". He smiled, as the belt hit my pussy lips. My leg nearly hit the floor, but then I lifted it. The second one was harder, and just caught my inner thigh. I kept my leg there, and started to swear. The third one, not as hard, hit my clit. Inches away from the floor, I stopped it, and lifted my leg. The forth was the hardest one yet. Right in my groove, I screamed. I questioned myself, could I do anymore if I had to? Get that man meat.

"I am a dirty slut, and I want that cock. Hit me once more, and then give me that cock". Within seconds, the belt had hit me. I dare not put my leg down in case, and with that, the belt was used to tie my ankle to the other nearby pole.

I could not move at all, as my arms and legs were tied. He got behind me, grabbed my hips, and as hard as he could entered me. "You are a dirty whore" he whispered in my ear as he fucked me hard. I was already cumming. He thrust harder and harder as my juices flowed onto his dick. "What type of slut comes to a beach, and gets treated like this by a total stranger?" Another orgasm hit me, as he kept talking in my ear. I had never had this happen to me. I was here for just over an hour, and what have I become? Holding my hips I thought he was going to break me, as his dick crashed into me, time and time again. He then grabbed my breasts, squeezing the nipples hard.

"You want more of this tomorrow slut?".

"Oh yes, please....I will do anything, anything that you ask of me sir" I could not believe what I was saying, as another orgasm hit me.

"I am going to cum inside you, you nasty whore", he was breathing harder, his dick was getting harder and bigger, his thrusts were faster and faster.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, I am your cum slut, use me sir" I shouted.

I could then feel his whole body tense up, and I could feel the cum inside of me. With that, I could not hold on any longer, my whole body shook with another orgasm. He untied me, and we then kissed each other passionately. "You have just fulfilled a fantasy of mine"

"Fresco is my name, and I expect to see you here tomorrow at 11.00am". With that, he got dressed, picked up his surfboard and bag, and walked off. I just watched him walk away. I showered once more whilst I was there, using hot water this time. I got dressed, and decided to do some shopping, but all I could think about was Fresco.

Should I return tomorrow?........