Feymina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to get back to our armies soon," she said.

"I hope I have the strength."

"You'll find it," she said with a mischievous grin. "The goddess's wine will sustain you for a few days still."

The elf woman wiped herself between her legs with a piece of silk that she then secreted away in her tunic. More supplies were found hidden about the elf circle and soon they were off. After the strange night the barbarian didn't know what to say and the elf was tight lipped so there was no talking during their trek back to the previous day's battlefield. Along the way they found the dead bodies of goblins and trolls, but none of humans and elves, a good sign.

She stopped their journey when they both recognized they were nearly back to the battlefield. In the distance her acute hearing could make out sounds of the camp. "Thank you for your gift last night," she told him.

He laughed softly, looking down into her eyes. "No, I should thank you. I'll never be able to do that again I'm sure."

She smiled. "That is true." Her hands went up to her neck and she unfastened one of the several necklaces she wore. "Take this. If you ever have need in the future of help from an elf, give them this, it is a sign of my family, assistance will be freely offered then."

"I can't take this from you." The necklace was a simple black silk ribbon, but on it was a charm of silver, a knot that mirrored the one on her thigh. "It's too valuable." He also knew the dangers of accepting an elf's silver.

"You may need it in the someday," she said, and once again moving with a ridiculous swiftness she tied the necklace around his wrist. "We cannot arrive in camp together, it would cause too much suspicion. My family would not be...happy to know I mated with a human. Follow me after an hour. And again, thank you for your gift."

He laughed at her. "What gift?"

She stepped back and tucked her golden locks behind he pointed ears. "You don't know?" she asked, placed her hands over he abdomen and looked down at them. "You should." With that she slipped onto the path that led to the camp. The big barbarian could only stand there in shock.

12