FFFF Ch. 02

Story Info
Margaret Hoover and the Shoe Salesman.
5.1k words
4.5
24.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

The six women met today at Gretchen Carlson's home and Margaret Hoover was all smiles and couldn't wait to tell the group about her fantasy coming true.

Gretchen started off the meeting; "My god Laura and Caroline, you two were fucking awesome last week. I could not believe how many guys you fucked and sucked. I was wet for days just thinking about how slutty you two were!"

Caroline laughed; "Fuck Gretchen, I walked bow-legged for two days after having all that cock and cum between my legs. I nay have a problem though, I sort of missed my period, and I just hope I'm late."

Laura smiled; "Well ladies I hate to tell you this, but I'm sort of hooked on that fantasy and I'm going back next week. I just hope I can win again. Just thinking about those cocks fucking me, fuck I'm hot and wet already."

Gretchen smiled; "Well Laura, while we were watching you, we sort of got a little amorous also. If you need a release during this get together, let me know, I wouldn't mind helping you out.

So Margaret, we heard from Shannon, you had your fantasy and it was hot. You want to tell us about it?"

Margaret turned red, but was smiling from ear to ear; "OH MY GOD, I've never been so turned on or fucked so long and hard before in my life. You all know what a conservative I am. Well let me tell you when I went into that shoe store and saw the young stud I knew I just had to go through with my fantasy."

Shannon spoke up; "Margaret, why don't you tell the other ladies what your fantasy was before you go into details?"

"Yeah, you're right Shannon; sorry I got so excited I forgot to premise what led to what occurred. I've always had this fantasy to walk into a shoe store with no panties or bra on and have a young stud show me some shoes and as he puts them on my feet I spread my legs and flash him my pussy. I just didn't realize how turned on I was and when I spread my legs my pussy was already wet and glistening from my juices.

So here is what occurred, it was a Tuesday morning and the mall and shoe store was deserted. I scanned several shoe stores until I found one with a young man, I found out later he was only twenty and was working his way through college.

I couldn't believe what a hunk this guy was. He had long sandy hair, chiseled features, wide shoulders and well totally put together. I knew then and there he would be perfect to make my fantasy come true.

I walked in there nervous as a kitten in a room of rockers.

Let me tell you first how I was dressed. I had a pearl white satin blouse on, the top three buttons were open and without a bra my tits were pressed against the silky fabric causing my fat nipples to stiffen. I had a matching dark red leather vest and skirt on. The vest was snug and pushed my breasts up even more over the top of the vest. My skirt ended about five inches above my knees, but when I sat it crept up even higher on my thighs. As you know one of my best features are my slim, shapely legs. Fuck, when I approached him I could feel my cunt dripping. I asked if he could assist me. He smiled and my knees got weak from his sexy smile.

Here is how it went from there."

"Sure ma'am what can I assist you with?"

"I was wondering if I could try that pair of high heeled strappy black shoes you have in the window, I'm a size six."

"No problem ma'am, please take a seat and I'll get you a pair to try on."

Margaret sat there fidgeting around waiting for the hunk to return. When he did he stopped dead in his tracks as he stood over her and stared at her gorgeous bare legs. Taking a stool he sat before her and once again he stopped and looked up slowly at her, meeting his dark blue eyes with her light blue eyes.

Margaret's eyes twinkled as she knew she had this hunk hooked. Slowly she raised her foot and placed it in his large hands.

He slowly took off her shoe and before placing the new shoe on her foot took his thumb and rubbed the sole of her foot.

Margaret let out a gasp and wiggled her foot causing her skirt to slide even higher on her thighs and now it was the shoe salesman's turn to let out a gasp as he was now staring at her totally shaven pussy. Her tight lipped pussy was glistening with her creamy juices and she wiggled her butt in the chair and her pussy lips spread slightly giving him an even better view of her pink inner lips. She looked down to his chest and the name tag said "James"

"Well James, are you going to hold my foot or are you going to put the shoe on it?"

He stammered; "Sorry, sorry ma'am, I was sort of distracted. Here let me put it in, I mean on. Okay how does that feel?"

"Could you put the other one on also?"

Before he could respond, Margaret had the other shoe off and slid it along his thigh and coming in contact with his thick hard shaft she let out a moan and she wiggled her toes and she felt it jump under his tailored slacks."

"Mmmmm, I think I found exactly what I came in here for. Is there anything you see James that interests you?"

"Oh yes Ma'am, I'm staring at the most delectable pussy I've ever seen. I'd love to get to know it better and let you know exactly what I'd like to do to it."

"James, call me Margaret, is there anywhere we can go to be alone for a few minutes?"

Taking her by the hand she stood up and followed him to the backroom. As soon as the door closed he had her pinned to the rack with hundreds of pairs of shoes on them. His mouth covered hers and his hands shot down to her tight compact ass and pulled her hard against his straining cock.

Margaret broke free from the kiss and slipped to her knees and quickly unzipped his pants and dropping then to his ankles yanked down his shorts and his thick hard cock slapped her on the chin. Before he could react she opened her mouth and began sucking on the fairly long, but very thick cock.

"Oh god Margaret, your fucking mouth feels unbelievable on my cock. Suck it deeper and, oh fuck yes, just like that."

He took two fists of her golden blonde hair in his hands and guided her straining lips up and down his fat cock. Her tongue flew out and ran around and around the fat head as her saliva dripped off the large mushroomed head. She sucked it back in and looked up at him, their eyes met and James let out a groan as he looked down at her tits as they swayed back and forth under her loose blouse.

He they his head back and yelled out; "Margaret you better stop or I'm going to cum!"

She loved the sound of that and locked her lips even harder along his shaft and bobbed up and down. Her tiny hands cupped his sperm filled balls and caressing them lightly ran one finger between his firm ass cheeks. Finding his asshole she shoved one finger up into his ass and he let out a loud groan and started cumming.

Margaret's eyes went wide as she felt his cock expand and began shooting his creamy love juices down her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could, but it was just too much. It seeped out of the corners of her mouth, down her chin and down between her half bare tits.

He finally stopped cumming and Margaret was amazed to find his cock still as stiff as a board, god she loved young virile men.

Getting to her feet she kissed him hard, sharing his cum with him. Breaking the kiss she panted out; "When is your lunch break? I have a hotel room at the hotel adjacent to the mall and I want you there naked fucking my brains out!"

Pulling up his pants, still out of breath he blurted out; "Give me five minutes, I'll talk to my relief person and meet you out at the mall entrance."

She was waiting impatiently at the door when she saw him nearly running towards her. She took his hand and they walked fast across the parking lot to the entrance to the hotel. She already had her room key and she directed him to the bank of elevators. As soon as the door closed he was all over her. Taking her in his arms she nearly disappeared seeing she was nearly a foot shorter then he was. Their mouths met in an animalistic fashion, both fighting to master the other one's tongue and oral cavity.

The door opened to Margaret's floor and they broke the kiss and she pulled him after her as she hurried down the hall to her room. Shaking with anticipation she finally got the key card in the slot and opened the door.

As soon as they got into the room Margaret dropped everything and jumped up, wrapping her arms and legs around his solid body.

James turned around and moved quickly over to the bed and flopped down on it. They bounced on the plush bed and he covered her tiny body with his large bulky frame.

Margaret let out a moan and ground her pussy against his stiff cock. She looked past him and noticed the camera was on, recording all of the action for the group to watch later.

Both of their hands were busy on each other. Margaret already had James' shirt off and was working on his trousers. James had Margaret's vest off and was slipping off her blouse.

He stopped and his mouth dropped open at the gorgeous pair of tits before him. There were not the largest he'd ever seen by any meaning, but they were a large B or small C. The best thing was that they were very firm and perky. The nipples were a dark pink and the aureoles about the size of dimes were a lighter pink. There was no sag in them and they even pointed upwards. His mouth was attracted to her tits like a moth to a light bulb and he bent his head down and ran his tongue around and around the nipple.

Margaret was squirming on the bed and couldn't take any more as she crushed his face to her tit; "Come on James, don't tease me, suck my nipple, oh fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssss, just like that. Don't forget the other one, oh fuck me, your mouth feels unfucking believable on my tits!"

She finally got his pants and shorts down and as he paid homage to her tits she stroked his cock. Up and down, her tiny hand stroked his cock. It was as hard as steel and she couldn't wait to have it in her pussy.

James left her tits; they were covered in his saliva. Hooking his hands behind her knees he pulled upwards and she was suddenly on her back. Her golden blonde hair flared out around her face and she stared up at him with those dark blue eyes.

James placed his hands on her knees as they were slightly opened and as he stared at her, his hands slowly began their upward travels. When they reached her upper thighs, her leather skirt slid up along with his hands and now was bunched around her waist. He stopped and stared at her naked dripping pussy.

He licked his lips and looked up at her. Her eyes were open wide and she held her breath knowing what was coming next.

"Margaret, I'm going to suck on your pussy and lick your thighs and ass. I'm not going to stop until you cum all over my face. I'm then going to fuck you everyway you can think of and a few you never thought of before!"

She let out a groan and grabbed at his head, he pulled away; "Oh no you don't Margaret, I'm going to do this at my pace and by the time I'm done you're going to be begging me to fuck you and cum in that hot, tight wet pussy of yours!"

She let out a long hiss as he licked slowly at the tender flesh behind her knee. Holding her legs straight up, her ass hardly touching the bed, he licked around and around and slid slowly up her thighs. He stopped briefly, spinning her around on her belly. He found the zipper on her bunched up skirt and yanked it down. Having done that he tugged at the tight skirt and it gave way. He tossed it aside and planted a couple of wet kisses on her tight compact ass.

She groaned again and pushed her ass against his face.

James placed his hands on the small of her back and pushed her back to the fluffy comforter. He buried his face in the crack of her ass and his tongue slipped out and began stabbing at the puckered star of her asshole.

Margaret wiggled her ass trying to stimulate her throbbing clit; but James held her steady. He spread her tight ass cheeks and let a large dollop of spit land on her asshole. He followed it with his tongue, driving it into her tight hole.

She was moaning uncontrollably now his palm of one hand palmed her dripping cunt as he kept his oral assault on her asshole. He pulled away and planted several kisses on her tight ass cheeks and finding the starry hole with his index finger he wormed his finger onto her ass. It was extremely tight and she quaked from his hand on her pussy and a finger in her ass.

She rolled her head to one side and gasped for air; "Oh fuck James; I'm going to cum, slip your finger further in my ass, oh fuck yeah, just like that. Finger fuck my ass, oh shit, oh shit I'm cumming!"

She shook violently and covered his palm with her warm creamy cum.

He slipped upward and placed his hand that was covered in her cum just in front of her. "Here you go Margaret, lick your cum from my hand. Make it nice and clean and maybe Ill eat your pussy!"

She gripped his hand and like a kitten licking at a bowl of milk, licked every drop of cum from his hand. Her lips were shiny and her cum ran down her chin as she scooped it up and sucked every last drop.

She let out a squeal as she was suddenly tossed over onto her back, her face looked so fucking sexy as it was shiny and sticky from her own cum. She closed her eyes and held her breath as she felt him spread her thighs and slowly began kissing upwards towards her cunt.

Her lips were covered in her juices and as he approached them his thumbs spread her lips open and he blew softly on her inner lips.

A growl came from deep in her throat and she rolled her gorgeous head from side to side She looked down at him and through a gasping breath whispered out; "Please, please James do it, please do it now!"

He chuckled; "What Margaret, what do you want me to do, TELL ME!"

"Please James lick me, lick me and make me cum again!"

He was now laughing; "Come on Margaret, you can do better then that, what do you want me to lick and you better tell me or I won't do it!"

Again a low groan came from deep in her throat; "Lick me James, lick my dripping cunt. Tongue fuck me and stick it deep in my creamy cunt and make me cum. Please lick OHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!! YES, YES, Oh fuck yes lick my pussy just like that, suck on my clit and make me cum, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck I'm cumminggggg!"

She clamped her trim slender thighs around his head and arched her back off the mattress as she began squirting. She covered his face and neck with her intense orgasm. She fell back on the bed and dropped her thighs from his shoulders and laid there panting as he continued his assault on her pussy.

He slipped two, and then a third finger in her cunt and it was extremely tight even though she was dripping, literally. His other hand cupped her trim ass off the bed. Her juices ran down between her cheeks and he captured a dollop and drove two fingers up her tight asshole.

She tensed up and started cumming again.

He lapped away at her oozing cunt, even though she didn't squirt this time, from the amount of juices flowing from her cunt it was evident she was once again cumming.

Her entire body was covered in sweat as she tried to catch her breath, but James was relentless. Shoving his face between her legs again, he licked and sucked at her like it was the last cunt he was even going to eat.

Her legs were open spread-eagled as she was drained of all of her strength. Wave after wave of sexual fulfillment coursed through her petite sexy body.

He finally came up from her pussy and she smiled weakly as she saw the large amount of cum that was covering his face. It was dripping from his chin and ran down his neck.

She wiggled her finger for him to come up and kiss her. Their lips met and she began sucking and licking her juices from his face.

She was getting turned on again as she tasted her thick warm cum.

He kissed her again and moved to her tits and began sucking them again.

She arched her back driving more tit flesh into his mouth.

He pulled off her tit and looked up at her; "My god Margaret, do you have any idea just how fucking sexy and gorgeous you look. Your entire body reeks from sex and I can't get enough of you. Your tits are perfect, your flat belly and pussy are to die for and those legs, I could sit back and stare at them for hours, but right now what I want to do with those legs is to wrap them around my waist and drive my cock deep into your steamy pussy. Would you like that Margaret, do you want me to fuck you, do you, come on Margaret tell me!"

"Ohhhh yesssssssss James, I want you to fuck me, fuck me till I can't see straight and then fuck me some more!"

He gripped his cock and swiped it back and forth across her tight pussy and once he had the head past the tight ring of her inner lips, he slowly pushed forward and she let out a long deep groan and wrapping her arms around his neck whispered to him; "Oh fuck me James, please take it slow at first. Your cock is a lot thicker then my husband's but I want to feel it all. I want to feel your cock stretch my cunt and feel your head split me in two. I can't wait till I feel your cum filling my cunt and mixing with my cum. Yes, yes James just like that. A little deeper now, you can go faster yes, oh fuck I love how your cock fills my pussy. Fuck me James; oh fuck me harder, yes, yes just like that. Oh fuck I can feel your balls slapping my ass. You're all the way in, fuck me now, fuck me good and hard and don't stop until you fill me with your hot creamy load!"

She could feel his cock expand after he heard what she said and she locked her legs around his waist.

James began pounding her harder and faster. His skin slapped against her skin and the room was filled with the squishing sound of her quaking pussy. All of a sudden he stopped and being so much larger then she was he flipped her over and grabbing her hips drew her to her knees. With one quick lunge he buried his thick cock in her pussy. His balls slapped against her ass and tickled her clit as he pounded her from behind.

Margaret was grunting like a stuffed pig as she buried her face in the pillow and screamed at the top of her lungs as another orgasm started deep in her loins.

James was like a fucking machine as he slammed into her faster and faster, his sweat was dripping off his face and fell to her gorgeous tapered back. He leaned over and captured her rock hard nipples in his hands and he went even harder into her.

She went into overload as her pussy was plummeted and her tits were mauled. Margaret threw her head back and gave in to the fabulous feeling coursing through her body. She turned her head and latched onto James mouth and he cupped her face and kissed her violently as he continued to fuck her aching cunt.

James let go and grabbing her hips he rolled over onto his back and Margaret was now impaled on his cock. She looked back as she tossed her golden locks about. His eyes were closed and he was once again mauling her extremely sensitive tits.

Margaret rolled her hips sort of like a belly dancer does. This caused his cock to hit areas of her womb she never even knew she had before. It poked at her G spot and she went into orbit. She leaned forward placing her hands on his strong thighs and began pounding up and down on his big fat pole, the sounds coming from her cunt made James even harder; the slurping and squishing sounds were so intense he had to bite his lip to keep from cumming.

James grabbed her hips and tugged at one of them urging Margaret to spin around. When she did this she smiled down at him.

James looked up at the gorgeous petite blonde beauty riding his cock and again he held his breath trying to prolong the exquisite feeling coursing through his cock. Her curly blonde hair was damp from her sweat, her upper chest and tits were shiny and red from her exertion her dark pink nipples were so hard they could cut diamonds. Looking down he took in her flat washboard belly and below that he was amazed on how her cunt swallowed his cock. It was red and puffy from all of the fucking it had endured. It had a serious leaking problem and as she rose and lowered on his cock he could see large clumps of thick creamy goo from all of her orgasms.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers
12