FFFF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down and fed him her rock hard nipples and he licked at one and then the other.

He cupped her gorgeous ass and slipped one finger into her asshole rather easily. When he did this he could feel her pussy tighten on his cock and as she rode him she drew the cum that was boiling in his balls out. Letting out a loud groan he started cumming.

Margaret sat straight up on his cock as she felt him exploding in her pussy and her eyes went wide. Those dark blue pools of lust locked on his and she shook as she came along with him.

He came and came until he was totally spent. His cum seeped out of her cunt and pooled about his pubic hair and down to his balls.

Margaret collapsed again him and all that could be heard in the room was the heavy breathing of the two on the bed. After about a minute or two, Margaret realized that James never softened, smiling to herself she wondered if it was because of her or because he was a twenty year old stud. She rolled off of him and he rolled over to lie on top of her.

James swept the damp locks from her face and stared at the contented woman under him. He kissed her tenderly on the lips and nuzzled her neck. His cock was once again as hard as a rock. He pulled out of her and slipping down her body, he began sucking both of their cum from her pussy.

Margaret went insane moaning; "Oh my god James, no one has ever eaten my pussy after cumming in it, it feels incredible, James please spin around. I want to suck your cum and my cum from your cock while you eat my pussy.

James spun around and Margaret took his thick cock into her mouth. Pulling back she moaned out as he sucked her pussy; "Oh James, I don't believe it; I've cum so many times today. I never thought I could cum so much; oh fuck I'm going to cum again. James, James, fuck my mouth as if it was a pussy. Drive it down my throat and cum in my mouth!"

He paused licking her clit and sucked on her hole drawing both of their juices from her pussy. He reared back and started fucking her mouth. Her lips stretched around his cock and took all he could give her. Her eyes were tearing up from the intense fucking of her oral cavity and he was about to cum, but stopped short.

Margaret groaned in frustration, wanting to taste his cum, but he had other ideas.

James rolled off of Margaret's petite body and rolled her over. Grabbing her by the hips he spread her ass cheeks and found her brown hole. He shoved forward and the large fat head popped in and she let out a high pitched scream. He stopped and let her get accustomed to the fat cock in her ass.

Margaret was gasping for breath and looked back and nodded for him to proceed.

He pushed forward and a couple more inches disappeared into her ass. He leaned over her and turned her head towards his and they kissed passionately. He once again began playing with her firm tits and she wiggled her ass in approval. He pulled out slightly and pushed forward and another couple inches disappeared. They continued to kiss and she moaned into his mouth as he picked up the pace and was now buried balls deep in her ass.

James broke the kiss and leaned back, holding onto her trim hips began fucking her ass like a pile driver.

Margaret was groaning and moaning constantly as she fell to the bed and he followed. She shook continually as one orgasm ended another one began and she was in a constant state of cumming.

James could not stop plowing into her tight virgin asshole and he could feel the cum boiling in his balls and he knew exactly where he wanted to cum. He swiftly pulled out of her ass, making a popping sound. Margaret let out a loud groan as he exited her ass.

James turned her over and straddled her sweaty body. He gave his cock a couple of hard strokes and he started spurting his pearly white cream all over her upper chest and covering her face. Spurt after spurt, her face was drenched in his pearly cum. He looked down at her and he was amazed his cock was still hard.

What a sight, her lips, nose, eyes and hair was covered in his cum. It dripped from her chin down into the hollow of her neck and she reached up and spread it across her extremely sensitive tits and nipples. She wiped it from her eyes and looking up at him she smiled and it seeped into her mouth. She licked away at the cum around her mouth and before she could react, James shoved his cock into her mouth.

She let out a gurgling sound and swiped her tiny tongue around the shaft and sucked the ruminants of his cum into her mouth.

He fell away and just laid there panting as if he just ran the Boston Marathon.

Back to the present the five other women were sitting there in awe as they listen to what had occurred. Shannon was the first to speak; "My god Margaret that was amazing, but how do we know that really happened and wasn't JUST a fantasy?"

Margaret smiled and pulled a DVD from her purse; "I have it all on DVD, want to watch? I'll tell you after that, he took me into the shower, we washed each other and James fucked my pussy and ass again before cumming all over my face once again. The next day I went back to the shoe store barely able to walk from the intense fucking he had given me and he wasn't there. I talked to his manager and he told me he was fired because he took a five hour lunch break. I had to smile to myself thinking about the five hour intense fucking I had received. I asked him for James number, but he told me it was against company policy to give out that information. As I was walking out another salesman, a large black man I later found out was named Marcus came up to me. He asked me if I was looking for James and I told him I was. He told me James had told him the entire episode of the previous day. He told me he could give me James address and phone number for a quick blowjob. I smiled and I could feel myself getting wet instantly. We went into the stockroom and when he pulled his pants down I nearly fainted. He was thicker then James, if you can believe that, but he had to be al least five inches longer then James. I fell to my knees and licked and sucked his cock like a cheap whore and before I knew it he was cumming down my throat. He gave me James number and I called him, guess what ladies, tomorrow I have BOTH of them coming to my house, but that's another two fantasies, having a threesome and fucking a black man. So are you ready for the premiere of "Margaret and the Shoe Salesman?"

Up next Martha MacCallum fulfills her fantasy!

12