FFFF Ch. 04

Story Info
Gretchen Carlson & Shannon Bream act out a fantasy.
5.9k words
4.43
32.1k
6
0

Part 4 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

Gretchen Carlson & Shannon Bream Act Out their Fantasy

The following week they all met at Gretchen's home and she looked a little worn out, but she was glowing. Shannon and Gretchen were anxious to tell they stories, or to be more specific show their videos of the fantasies they had brought to reality.

The two new inductees were there and both look amazing. Rebecca Diamond was dressed in a tight red dress and it barely ended at her butt. Her strong legs looked amazing and seemed even longer seeing they were nearly completely bare, but the two best features on Rebecca were her humungous tits and her long silky black hair that cascaded down over her shoulders and rested on her huge tits.

As for Julie Bandaras she looked great too. She had a form fitting grey turtleneck dress, it ended at mid-thigh and just like Rebecca her large tits jutted out from her chest dues to their size and how the dress hugged her body. Her long straight black glossy hair was just as appealing as Rebecca's and flowed halfway down her back.

Gretchen stood and with a huge grin on her face called the meeting to order; "Ladies, ladies, let's settle down. I want to welcome Julie and Rebecca to our group. It's good to see someone from another network here, even though it's just from our Business network. After my video of my fantasy I'll be nominating two new women and they are not from Fox, but believe you'll be happy to see them join our group. I understand this meeting will be a little longer then our other meetings seeing Shannon finished her fantasy and will also be showing a video of her fantasy. Remember Rebecca and Julie, one of you will have to have your fantasy ready for next week if possible."

Julie stood up, tossing her long black hair over her shoulder said; "I'm working on that right now and should be ready to produce a whopper next week."

Rebecca stood, tugging on her short dress; "Mine will be a little different and if it's okay with all of you, the week after next, if we could I would like the meeting at my place. It sort of involves all of you and ...., well I'll explain more next week if that's okay with all of you."

Gretchen sat down, "Alright ladies get comfortable and enjoy my fantasy, I sure did!" She pushed play on the remote and her large screen television came alive.

There were a number of the women who let out a loud audible gasp; Gretchen are you serious? You mean you fucked your co-host on your morning show?"

Gretchen was beaming from ear to ear; "Yep. Now hush up and watch what happened. I already came three times watching the replay of this. Here we go again!"

Gretchen was seating on the large oval couch between Brian Kimeade and Steve Docey. Gretchen was dressed in a white linen dress and with her Christmas Holiday tan looked amazing. Her skirt, as always was hiked halfway up her amazing thighs and a tiny black belt was about her waist making her chest stick out even more. Her platinum blonde hair, short as always framed her face and her dark blue eyes and bright red lips looked great once again.

She placed her hand on Brian's upper thigh and spoke up; "Ladies and gentlemen, that will be it for this morning. Thank you all for watching and please join us tomorrow."

A voice came from behind the camera; "We're out!"

Steve stood to leave the set and when he saw Gretchen's hand move higher on Brian's leg he sat back down next to Gretchen

She looked at Steve and then back to Brian; "You know Brian, all through the show you are sending out sexual references and comments about me and my sexuality. Now you got me so fucking hot, I expect you and Steve to do something about it!"

Before he could respond her hand moved even higher and covered his already stiffening cock.

Steve got into the action even before Brian could react and he placed his large hand on her bare knee and slid it up and down her sexy thigh. With each upward movement it climbed higher and higher up her thigh.

While Steve was playing with her trademark thighs, her tiny hands were busy opening the pants beneath her hand. Without saying a word, Brian rose up and allowed Gretchen to push his pants and boxers down about his ankles. His average size cock was now standing straight up. It wasn't overly long but a lot thicker then she was accustomed to. Her hand quickly wrapped around his shaft and began pumping it up and down, up and down. She smiled when she heard him moan above her.

Gretchen leaned over and ran her tongue around the pouting opening as it began to seep pre-cum from the piss hole. Her mouth opened wider and her bright red lipsticked lips wrapped around the head of his cock and her tongue rolled out and ran around and around the shaft as she began bobbing up and down, going deeper with each downward movement. Her nose was now buried in her pubic hair and her lips were stretched to the max as she had his cock buried in her throat. She turned her head slightly and gazed at the camera moving closer to the action. She caught her breath as she saw Fred, the large black cameraman, standing behind the camera. He had his cock out and she never saw a cock that large and fat before. She let out a moan as she thought about that huge black piece if meat penetrating her tiny body. She let out another moan when she felt Steve's hands reach her now soaking panties.

Steve hooked his fingers under the gusset of her panties and pulled them to one side and ran his fingers back and forth across her dripping cuntlips. "Brian you won't believe how large Gretchen's cuntlips are. I'm going to love sucking on this pussy!"

When Gretchen heard this she wiggled her hips and moaned louder as she started sucking harder and picked up the pace of sucking Brian's cock.

She pulled her mouth off Brian's cock and got up on the sofa and as she was kneeling there she reached back and pulled her dress up around her hips and looking back at Steve smiled; "Come on Steve, you were telling Brian how much you wanted to eat my pussy, help yourself. My god I love sucking cock. You'd better get yours ready Steve, once I finish with Brian's you're next."

Steve reached up and pulled her panties down to her knees and buried his face in her ass. He spread her ass cheeks and started licking at her pussy. He sucked the large winged lips into his mouth and his tongue darted out and stabbed at her bubbly hole.

The more he sucked the louder her moans got and the harder she sucked on Brian's cock. She was slurping and sucking as her hand pumped up and down at his saliva covered cock. She cupped his balls and she felt them tightening and she knew he was going to blow soon.

Brian ran his hands through her short blonde hair and she stared up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes and sliding off his cock she flattened her tongue and ran it up the entire length of his cock. When she reached the head she took it into her mouth and took a couple quick bobs into her mouth. She pulled off and repeated the movement again and again. His cock was dripping with her saliva and she pulled off it again and rose up and kissed him hard as her tiny hand pumped away at his cock.

Brian found the zipper on the back of her dress and as their kiss grew deeper and became more intense, Brian pushed the zipper down. He reached down and undid the tiny black belt and grabbing the hem of her dress he pulled it up and off her petite body.

Gretchen knelt there, her panties around her knees, Steve's face still buried between her ass cheeks eating out her dripping pussy and her white lacy bra, bursting at the seams, her large dark tipped aureoles strained to burst from her tight bra.

Brian moved to her bare neck and began running his tongue up and down from shoulder to ear, over and over and over again.

This was driving Gretchen insane as she picked up the pace stroking his cock.

Brian reached around her and popped open her bra and it sprung from her body.

She shook her shoulders and it fell from her body.

Brian dove in and began feasting on her large tits.

Gretchen was in heaven, a pair of lips sucking on her super sensitive nipples and another mouth lapping and eating away at her pussy.

Brian pulled away from Gretchen and she let out a moan of frustration. He stood up and removed the remaining clothes he had on and moved around behind the sofa and grabbing Gretchen by the arms, had her kneel on the sofa and lean over the back of the couch. Her large tits hung over the couch and Brian took his saliva covered cock and wrapped her tits around his cock and began tit fucking her.

Behind her Steve got up and quickly removed his clothes and with her knees on the edge of the sofa, it gave him easy access to her pussy. He sat on the floor and leaned back and wrapped her meat thighs around his head. He cupped her gorgeous large ass in his hands and began eating her pussy like a man possessed.

Gretchen was nearing an orgasm, her two most sensitive areas, her pussy and her tits were both being attended to like never before.

Steve sucked and licked as he was constantly rubbing her gorgeous ass cheeks. He stopped and as he ate her pussy he shoved two fingers in her pussy.

She let out a loud groan and started cumming when Steve pulled his fingers out of her pussy and shoved them into her tight asshole.

Gretchen tried to wiggle away from the invading fingers, but Steve held onto her ass and drove his tongue in her pussy and his fingers up her ass even deeper then before.

As one orgasm subsided another one began. Steve now captured her large clit between his lips and flicked his tongue back and forth, back and forth. Her cum was flowing out of her pussy like a raging river and he tried with no avail to suck it all and keep her orgasm going. His two fingers were now buried deep in her ass and she was now pushing back against them as the feeling of her pussy, tits and asshole were all being stimulated at the same time.

Brian pulled his cock out from around her big tits and guided her mouth once again to his thick shaft.

She sucked on it; she drove it deep into her mouth and started coughing as she took it too deep without regards to her throat. She was in hyper drive as every nerve in her body was super sensitive and every touch by Brian and Steve made her even more excited.

Her head was bobbing up and down at his cock faster and faster.

Brian gripped her head and let out a scream; "Oh fuck Gretchen, I'm going to cum!! Where do you want it?"

She looked up at him, and he melted as those gorgeous blue eyes locked onto his.

She didn't slow up and he knew where she wanted it. He combed his fingers through her damp locks and thought to himself; "My god, I'm going to cum in the mouth of Miss America!" He started cumming and her eyes widen as she swallowed again and again as he emptied his balls in her mouth.

The oral sensation was just too much for her to take and she pulled off his cock and the last couple of squirts hit her cheek and covered her forehead. She started cumming again from the intense feeling and the way Steve was eating her was like she had never felt before.

Brian pulled away and staggered around and fell to the sofa, totally spent.

Gretchen not able to endure any more of Steve's magic tongue flopped over and lay next to him. She scooped the cum from her face and licked her fingers clean. Like a large snake she slowly slid from the sofa, sliding across Steve's naked body and latched onto his much longer cock. She licked at the head and taking a deep breath slowly lowered her mouth in a steady pace until she had it embedded in her throat.

Steve had never felt this before and when he looked up; her pussy was once again hovering over his face.

"My got Gretchen, I can't get enough of your pussy. I could eat it for hours!"

She let out a loud groan around his cock as he once again latched onto her cunt. It was like a swamp, from her belly to lower thighs, she was covered in her cum juices and more was flowing out as Steve again began eating and slurping away at it.

Brian sat there watching his two co-hosts locked in an oral battle. He stroked his once again stiffening cock. He couldn't wait to fuck this petite cock slut.

Gretchen was hyperventilating as she sucked on Steve's cock and she felt yet another orgasm building in her sloppy cunt.

Suddenly Steve rolled Gretchen off of his prone body and Brian grabbed her by the arm and guided her to his lap.

Gretchen straddled his legs and reaching back grabbed his cock and lining it up with her dripping pussy lowered her body onto it. It slid in rather easily and Brian was buried balls deep in her sloppy pussy. Even though she was as wet as any pussy he had even been it, she was extremely tight and both of them loved the intense feeling.

Gretchen wrapped her arms around his neck and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Lips opened and tongue entered one another's mouth as they tried to get deeper into one another's soul. Her large tits were mashed against his hairy chest causing even more sensations coursing through her body.

Brian finally broke the kiss and Gretchen slammed her body up and down on his, the studio was filled with the sounds of skin slapping against skin and the slurping and squishing sounds coming from her cum filled cunt echoed even louder.

He reached up and grabbed both of her tits and pushing them together began raining kisses on the two stiff nipples and lapping and sucking away at them.

Gretchen's head rolled back and she arched her back shoving more tit flesh into his mouth and at the same time she wiggled her hips shoving more cock into her pussy and at the same time driving her clit against his pubic bone.

Brian was lost in her tits and never lifted his head as he felt a tightening around his cock and suddenly a wet warm rush of juices bathed his cock as Gretchen started cumming once again.

She shook violently and tightened her arms around his head. She stopped suddenly when she felt Steve behind her.

He gripped her hips and pushing her harder against Brian he lowered his body behind her and she let out a loud blood curdling scream as with one fast lunge Steve sank his long slim cock into her asshole.

She tightened her butt cheeks, but it was too late and he held onto her shoulders and turned her towards him.

Their mouths met and her eyes were nearly bugging out of her head as he covered her mouth with his, driving his tongue into her mouth and his cock into her ass.

Gretchen was moaning constantly as Steve kissed her and her two other holes were filled and plummeted harder and harder. She closed her eyes and let the ultimate orgasm course through her body.

Suddenly a pair of hands pulled her mouth off of Steve's and she opened her mouth to protest and then a large thick cock was shoved between her lips. She opened her eyes and all she could see was a large black cock being shoved deeper into her mouth. She groaned loudly and shook as her orgasm kicked into high gear. All three holes were now being filled with cock. As one orgasm subsided another one took over. She desperately sucked and licked at the large cock stuffed into her mouth.

The picture on the screen got a little out of focus and a little off center as Fred, the large black cameraman could take no more and had to join in the mini gang bang.

Brian couldn't take any more of the intense fucking Gretchen was exhibiting on his and he started cumming deep in her cunt.

Gretchen let out a low moan around Fred's cock and her eyes went ever wider as she felt Brian filling her cunt with his cum. As Brian finished cumming in her cunt she rolled off of him and this caused both Steve and Fred to pop out of her other holes.

Gretchen climbed up on the sofa and lay back on the cushions and opened her arms. Steve climbed between her legs and entered her pussy very easily. She wrapped her strong legs around his waist and started fucking like a woman possessed. Her head hung off the cushion and Fred came around, first made sure the camera was still centered on the fucking couple. He knelt down besides her and turning her head once again guided her mouth onto his big black piece of meat.

Steve slammed into her faster and faster as he was now on the edge of cumming. He sucked on her sweat covered tits and fucked her as hard as he could. He slammed one more time really hard and held it there as he started to cum. After the initial blast he pulled out and shot the rest of his load all over her sweat covered belly and chest, some went as high as her chin and she continued to suck on Fred's cock and used her other hand to spread Steve's cum into her skin.

Steve fell back against the couch and laid there panting as he watched the former gorgeous Miss America lay there, her entire body covered in sweat and cum and a big black cock buried in her mouth. Her earlier gorgeous platinum blonde hair was now wet and stringy covered in sweat and cum. She looked up at him and she tried to smile weakly at him with that huge cock still sliding in and out of her mouth. Her eyes twinkled as she was having the time of her life even though she looked absolutely fucked to death.

She let out a loud giggle and started laughing as Fred pulled out of her mouth and pulled her to the floor above his huge black body.

She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Fred lowered her well used cum soaked cunt to his black club. She placed her hands on his chest and began fucking that black cock in and out of her red swollen cunt. The large lips were beet red and slid back and forth, clinging to his black club with an air tight seal.

She was gurgling in her throat as she rose and fell on his cock and finally collapsed against his black bulky body. She came again and as she rode his cock, large white clumps of her cum showed lewdly on his pistoning cock.

Fred held her hips up as he picked up the pace. Slap, slap, slap his cock pounded into her cunt. He roughly rolled her over and positioned over her weak but receptive body, tried to wrap her legs around his body, but she was now too weak to do so.

Fred picked up the pace and his cock entered and exited her body in a blur. He let out a loud scream and fell against her as he started cumming in her cunt.

She let out a weak moan and kissed him hard as she felt her womb being filled with his black seed.

After about two minutes Fred slowly pulled out of her cunt and a large river of cum flowed out of her pussy and down into her ass crack and onto the floor.

Brian and Steve reached down and slowly pulled her to the couch. The two of them hugged her and wrapped their arms around her.

Brian tenderly kissed her; "Thank you Gretchen, that has got to be the most exciting and intense fuck I've ever experienced!"

Steve tenderly swept the wet bangs from her forehead and kissed her forehead' "Same her Gretchen, if you ever want a second go-round let me know. I'd love to get you along and spend the entire day sucking and fucking!"

She kissed Steve tenderly and then kissed Brian. She blew a kiss to Fred, who was still on the floor trying to recover. "I'll let you know if I ever get the urge to do this again. If I do, I promise, you guys will be the first I'll call.

The screen went black, Gretchen sat on the sofa as red as a beet; "Well ladies, what do you think?"

They all sat there speechless finally Shannon spoke up; "OH MY GOD Gretchen, I thought my fantasy was going to be hot, but yours makes mine look like a Sunday revival meeting!"

Julie began; "I'm not sure if I should be here in this group. I thought I could do a fantasy, but seeing Gretchen in action, I'm just like Shannon, I'd hate to disappoint anyone."

Martha stood up; "Don't any of you worry, hell from what I just saw, Gretchen is in a class all her own. Heidi Fleiss couldn't do better, Bravo Gretchen, Bravo!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers
12