FFFF Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Gretchen was once again beet red; "I thought I was going to have a hard time, but once I started, hell I loved it and can't wait to try another fantasy and let me tell you I have a few a lot hotter then that one. I don't think I could beat that performance, but the other fantasies I have are a lot hotter. Shannon are you ready for your fantasy?"

Margaret stood up; "Can we take a short break? I need to use the little girl's room and clean up my panties!"

Everyone laughed and Rebecca spoke up; "What panties, halfway through the show I took mine off and took care of myself!"

Gretchen let out a nervous laugh; "Alright, alright Rebecca, control yourself. Everyone else back here in ten minutes."

Gretchen moved over to Rebecca and they hugged. It quickly turned sexual and their lips met. Rebecca took Gretchen's hand and placed it on her bare pussy; "Want some of this Gretchen?"

Gretchen nodded slowly and kissed Rebecca again.

Rebecca broke the embrace; "Great Gretchen, just wait a week or two until I make my fantasy come true. YOU are a big part of my fantasy!"

The ladies began coming back into the living room and Shannon stood before the other women. "I hate to show my video of my fantasy now. After seeing Gretchen's mine may seem a little tame, but it was my fantasy and I loved making it. If you are all ready let the show begin!"

The television came alive and it showed a dentist office, to be more precise a dentist chair and seated in the chair was Shannon. It was evident Shannon spend a great deal of time with her hair, make-up and attire. Her golden blonde hair was gorgeous and the ends were curled inward framing her face perfectly. Her eyes were accentuated just right, her blue eyes sparkled and her lips were a wet burgundy and made up to suck a cock just the way they looked. She was wearing a satin burgundy blouse and it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large stiff nipples poked thought the material and the top three buttons were undone. Below that she had a full pleated white skirt and it ended just above the knee.

In came the dental hygienist and she stopped in her tracks as she took in the woman seated in the chair. She cleared her throat; "Good afternoon Ms. Bream, how are you this fine day?"

Shannon looked up at the tiny redhead before her and she knew she was going to enjoy teasing and seducing this young woman. "I'm fine Lisa, my you look good enough to eat today and may I say I'm very hungry!"

Lisa let out a nervous laugh; "Why thank you Ms. Bream."

Shannon raised her hand and put it on Lisa's freckled forearm; "Please Lisa, call me Shannon, okay?"

"Okay Shannon shall, we begin. You're the last of the day and I can take my time with you."

"Mmmmm Lisa, that sounds inviting, very inviting." She stared at Lisa, her short red hair danced around her shoulders; her green piercing eyes sparkled as she looked back at Shannon. She was wearing a short nylon shift with a zipper from neckline to middle of her belly. Shannon couldn't wait to pull it down and suck those apple sized tits into her mouth.

Lisa picked up the instrument and as she approached Shannon, Shannon opened her mouth and when Lisa placed her fingers in Shannon's mouth their eyes met and Lisa felt a shiver course though her body.

After about fifteen minutes Lisa was nearly finished with her cleaning. She jumped back slightly when she felt a hand slowly tracing the bare skin of her thigh. It moved slowly up and down and she stopped and stared down at the blue eyes below her. In a quiet whisper she said; "Shannon, I'm having a tough time finishing your cleaning. It seems there's a hand on my leg and I'm not sure what you are doing is appropriate."

"Tell me Lisa, do you like what I'm doing?"

Lisa stared at Shannon and felt as Shannon's fingers drifted higher and now moved to the inside of her bare thigh. She licked her lips and bit her lower lip, seeing this turned Shannon on like never before.

Through a heavier breathing Lisa nodded and whispered; "Oh yes Shannon, I like it, I like it a lot, but I'm not sure we can get away with it."

"Lisa, I made this appointment as late as I did knowing I was the last patient. This way we can do what we want and if we're lucky we can get Dr. Decker to join us, but not until I get a taste of that red haired pussy!"

Lisa let out a groan and dropped the instruments on the tray and pushed it aside. She lowered her mouth to Shannon's and they kissed open mouthed. Shannon raised her hands and grabbed two fists of the short thick red hair in her hands and forced her mouth harder against hers.

When they broke the kiss both had glassy eyes and their lips were swollen with passion.

Shannon reached up and found the zipper and yanked it down all the way to the end of the track.

Lisa shook her shoulders and the nylon shift fell to the floor about her ankles. She was dressed in a matching pair of sensible cotton bra and panties. A definite wet spot was visible at the front of her panties.

Shannon whispered; "Take off your bra and panties!"

As if in a trance Lisa reached back and popped open the bra. She tossed it aside and hooking her fingers in her panties she lowered them and now stood naked, except for white shoes, before Shannon.

She blushed and crossed her arms in front of her tiny chest. Shannon smiled; "Move your arms I want to look at you!"

Lisa lowered her arms and Shannon saw immediately that Lisa was a real redhead. Her breasts were the size of small apples and they were topped with tiny pink knobs seen mostly on redheads. Her body was extremely white, hundred of freckles covered her body and surrounding her tight lipped pussy was a patch of bright red hair.

Shannon raised her hand and pressed the back of her hand along Lisa's inner thigh and slowly slid it up until her knuckles sawed back and forth against Lisa's quickly flowering pussy.

Lisa let out a gasp and placed her hand on Shannon's forearm.

Shannon reached up and taking her arm pulled her forward and Lisa leaned over Shannon and Shannon drew one of the large pink knobbed aureoles into her mouth. Her burgundy lips looked extremely erotic as they closed around the pink knob.

Lisa let out a groan as she closed her eyes and swayed above the prone body below her.

As Shannon sucked on the gorgeous tits above her, she began unbuttoning her blouse and once open her large tits popped out. She took a hold of Lisa's hand and placed it on her breast. Lisa tightened her grip on the tit and letting out a louder groan lowered her mouth to Shannon's tit and sucked the nipple in between her lips.

She jumped and let out a loud gasp as she felt a hand between her legs as a large finger entered her red haired lined pussy.

Dr. Decker was behind her and he pulled Lisa's slim naked body against his.

Shannon smiled as she watched the two go at it. She pulled her skirt up and Dr. Decker smiled when he saw that Shannon was naked under her skirt; "Want some of this Doctor?"

He nodded and Shannon held him back; "Oh no, not until Lisa has a taste first. I want to fuck you, but not until I have a little loving from this little tart first!"

Lisa blushed again and Dr. Decker guided Lisa between Shannon's legs; "Go ahead Lisa, lick her, lick her and make her cum. Maybe I'll fuck you while you eat her!"

Lisa sucked in her breath and allowed Dr. Decker to guide her to Shannon's naked and bald pussy. She tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked slowly around Shannon's weeping pussy.

Shannon wanted harder contact and reaching down she dug her fingers in the redhead's locks and pulled her harder against her pussy.

Lisa let out a groan and began licking and sucking Shannon's pussy faster and harder. "Oh my god yes Dr Decker fuck me!"

Dr. Decker had dropped his pants and was now plunging his cock in and out of the tiny hygienist's pussy.

Shannon started cumming, not so much from the timid licking Lisa was giving her, but more from seeing her fantasy coming true.

Lisa rose from between Shannon's legs; her face was covered in Shannon's juices. She turned and kissed Dr. Decker who kissed and licked the juices from her face.

Shannon tugged at Lisa's arm and she directed Lisa to climb up onto the chair. She settled her tiny pink lipped pussy above Shannon's face.

Shannon pulled her hips down and she began licking earnestly at the dripping pussy above her. She let out a loud moan when she felt her legs being spread and pulled lower on the chair. Suddenly she felt Dr. Decker enter her pussy and she wrapped her legs around his waist and fucked at the cock plunging in and out of her pussy.

She concentrated at eating the pussy above her and Lisa ground her cunt hard against her mouth as she dug her fingers into Shannon's gorgeous blonde hair. All of a sudden Lisa started cumming; she squirted her thick creamy juices all over Shannon's face.

Lisa staggered off of Shannon's face and Dr. Decker took over as he picked up the pace fucking Shannon as fast and as hard as he could. Suddenly he pulled out and shot his load all over her chest and face

Shannon started cumming at the same time and she closed her eyes and took in the intense orgasm wracking her body.

When she opened her eyes both Lisa and Dr. Decker were already dressed.

Dr. Decker smiled down at Shannon; "Okay Ms. Bream, open up and let me check those teeth for any problem. Everything looks just fine, keep up the brushing and see you in six months."

He was gone, just as fast as he arrived.

Lisa smiled at Shannon; "Would you like to come over to my place for a bite to eat and continue what you started before we were so rudely interrupted by Dr, Decker?"

Shannon just smiled and took Lisa by the hand and left the office.

The Television went dead and Shannon spoke up; "See I told you all, no where as hot as Gretchen's right?"

They all shook their heads, Martha spoke up; "No, hell no Shannon, a little short, but understandable, but intense and very, very erotic. Great fantasy Shannon, I don't think I would have the nerve to try that with my hygienist, but would love to try it with."

Gretchen came over to Shannon; "I never knew you had that bi-side to you Shannon. I think we'll have to explore that some day. Okay now that we are done both you and I get to nominate two new ladies to join our group, you first Shannon."

Shannon laughed; "I think you should go first seeing your fantasy was so HOT, but okay. I nominate Harris Faulkner and Angela McGlowen unlike the rest of us both of these ladies, as you know are African-American."

There was a buzz around the room and Gretchen stood up; "Well Shannon my picks are Jamie Colby and Dana Perino both are white blondes! What do you ladies think? Rather then voting I believe anyone who has a problem with any of the nominees speak now or let's make them unanimous!"

Rebecca stood up, "Well I'm the newest member, but think the four new women are great choices, so I say hell yes."

Laura Ingle stood; "I second the motion, all in favor say I!"

They all said; "I!"

Laura laughed; "Looks like we have four new members. So Julie we'll be waiting for your fantasy next week and I can't wait for the following week to see what Rebecca has in store for us. One other thing, even though we already voted, I think we should have only one nominee per fantasy or we'll be a little loaded with ladies and no way to hear all of these fantasies, what do you think?"

Martha stood up; "Funny you said that Laura, I was going to bring that up next week if no one else brought it up. What does everyone else think about that?"

Everyone nodded; "Alright so if no one objects starting next week, the person who presents their fantasy gets to nominate just one new inductee. No objections, going once, twice, okay so be it. See you all next week, good luck Julie!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12