FFFF Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm was quickly approaching as his cock hit spots she didn't even know she had before. Her orgasm started when his swaying balls slapped relentlessly against her clit with every downward thrust. She started cumming as she fell harder against Dana's pussy and started sucking vigorously on Dana's clit.

Dana tore at her frilly white blouse and tossed it aside. She cupped her own taut breasts and pulled hard on her nips. She arched her back and started cumming along with Harris.

Bob picked up the pace and started fucking Harris harder and harder. It triggered yet another orgasm and she shook and fell forward. Her cunt made a slurping sound as it slid off his cock and it swayed and jerked in front of the two women. It was dripping with Harris's thick creamy juices and as she rolled off of Dana and fell to the mattress, Bob slipped forward and spreading Dana's petite legs took one forward lunge and he slipped his cock halfway into her tiny pussy.

Dana went berserk as she never felt anything half as big as his cock in her pussy ever before. She tried to close her legs, but Bob spread them so wide that they were perpendicular to her body and he held them there as he filled her quaking pussy with his cockmeat. She had never felt anything like that before and was in a constant state of orgasm, as one diminished another one started. She thrashed about, her cute pixy hairdo was messed up and wet from her perspiration and it clung to her forehead and face. She was biting her lip and moaning uncontrollably as he slammed his cock all the way into her tiny cunt.

Every once in awhile he hit her cervix and she moaned from the intense pain and pleasure. She, just like Harris, found she had spots in her cunt she never knew she had before.

Bob continued to pound her pussy and he hit her G spot from time to time and she shook and held her breath. Her hands hung into his forearms and she rolled her head from side to side.

He quickly pulled out of her cunt and it made a loud popping sound and a slurp. He held his large cock in his fist and he started cumming all over her tiny sweaty body. He came and came and came, covering her body in his cum. Her belly, tits, neck and face was dripping with his cum. He fell back on the mattress and suddenly Harris, Martha and Dominica were attacking Dana's tiny body as they fought to lick and suck all of Bob's cum from her body. This triggered yet another orgasm from her petite form.

Across the room Jamie, Julie, Margaret and Laura had both Duane Wade and Kobe Bryant naked and they were all kneeling around the two black men. Their hands were caressing and exploring their firm black bodies. Neither of the men were anywhere as large as Fred or Bob, but they were both rather thick and had cock, that were already erect, about eight inches in length.

"Come on ladies, we're both naked, but you are all still fully clothed. How about putting on a show for us and strip one another?"

The four women paired off, but not with whom they originally paired with. Julie and Margaret came together and Jamie slipped into Laura's arms. The four of them started kissing and caressing each other. Julie broke her kiss and looked over at Kobe who was stroking his cock; "Is that what you wanted Kobe?"

"Oh yeah Julie, but started taking her clothes off!"

Julie giggled and started kissing Margaret once again. Her hands went to Margaret's ass and squeezed her tight compact ass in that black pleated skirt. Her hands slid lower and pulled the skirt up with her hands. They were now on her bare ass and Kobe stroked his cock faster as he stared at the tight white ass.

Margaret's hands were busy too. She gathered Julie's ankle length skirt in her hands and pulled it up to her waist, Duane took in the large, but firm dark ass looking back at him. Her hands continued upwards and she drew the dress over Julie's large tits and off her gorgeous lush body. Her mouth immediately captured one of Julie's nearly black nipples between her blood red lips and drew it into her mouth.

Julie let out a long moan and threw her head back, her long black hair brushed her bubble butt and Duane stroked his cock even faster then before.

Julie's hands unzipped Margaret's skirt and it fluttered to the floor. Her hands immediately went to Margaret's sheer blouse and began unbuttoning it. While she was doing this, her mouth closed in on one of Margaret's stiff nipples poking through the sheer white blouse. Once open she nearly tore it from her shoulders and her mouth closed over the bare nipple.

Margaret ran her tiny hands through the lush mane of black hair covered half of her upper body. She closed her eyes and rolled her head around as she shook from the intense sucking Julie was performing on her tits.

Laura and Jamie were going at it also. Laura had Jamie's suit jacket open and was pulling it off. Her hands were now on Jamie's ass squeezing it and when she found the zipper on the back of the skirt, she tugged it down and Jamie helped her wiggle out of it.

Jamie now went to work of Laura as she pulled the peasant blouse off her shoulders and tugged it down to her waist. Jamie's mouth immediately attacked Laura's large swaying tits and as she sucked on her tits, her hands continued to pulled the blouse and skirt over Laura's trim hips and gorgeous long legs. Her clothes pooled around her ankles and she kicked them away.

When Jamie's mouth came off of Laura's tits they met in a passionate kiss, their tits and pussy came together and they swayed and rocked from side to side as their hands caressed each other's asses and pussies.

Duane came up behind the two of them and Jamie jumped when she felt his red hot poker nudging against her ass cheeks and tight lipped pussy. He cupped her tits from behind and his cock slid back and forth against her ass.

Jamie bent over and spread her ass cheeks looking back at him with those dark green eyes she spat out; "Come on Duane, I'm ready for you. Oh fuck, Julie fucked my ass earlier with a big butt plug and now I want the real thing in there!"

His cock jumped when he heard her and he leaned over her. His hands were all over her gorgeous ass and legs as he had her excitement reach a fevered peak. His mouth kissed her neck and pulled on her earlobe and she let out a loud groan when he pushed forward and his thick black cock entered her asshole.

She wiggled her hips as it burned like hell, but she pushed against him as more of his black cock slipped between her pale white ass cheeks.

Laura was active too; she was clearing the blonde hair from Jamie's face as she was bouncing back and forth on Duane's cock. She directed Jamie's face to her stiff nipples and Jamie was sucking on them like a starved new born babe.

Julie and Margaret had Kobe on the bed and the two of them were sucking on either side of his cock. As their lips came up to the head their lips met and they kissed with open mouths. They did this several times and his cock was dripping with their saliva. He was in heaven as his large black fingers were tangled in both of their lush hair, Julie's long black hair and Margaret's golden blonde locks.

Julie took over and started taking his entire cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down as Margaret swept her hair from her face.

Kobe was playing with Julie's large swaying tits and his other hand was buried in Margaret's sopping cunt. He tugged at her and she knew what he wanted.

Margaret scooted around and straddled his face and she lowered her tight white body over his black face.

Kobe's tongue slipped out of his mouth and speared her oozing pussy.

Margaret let out a moan and wiggled her pussy harder against his active tongue. She squeezed her tits and was nearing an orgasm already.

Below her Julie straddled Kobe's thick strong thighs. She reached back and gripped his thick cock and pushing the fat head between her large lips and the head popped in. Julie arched her back and threw her head back. Her long wavy black hair nearly touched her bubble butt. She lowered her body and a few more inched slipped into her juicy channel. Her large tits swayed back and forth and even though Kobe's face was covered with Margaret's pussy, he reached up and played with those gorgeous orbs.

Margaret liked what Kobe was doing and joined in on the fun. She leaned forward and started playing with one of Julie's large tits. Her hair fell into her face as she leaned in and took one of Julie's large nipples into her mouth.

Julie let out a groan and swept the hair from her face as she watched Margaret's red glossy lips sucking on her aureole.

Her tongue lapped away at it and she started shaking as Kobe worked harder on her stiff clit. She held her breath, popped the saliva covered tit from her mouth and started cumming.

Julie started riding Kobe's cock harder as she watched the erotic look on Margaret's face and wanted that feeling coursing through her body. The room was filled with the two of them moaning and the sound of skin slapping against skin as Julie's ample ass and pussy slammed against Kobe's sweaty thighs and groin.

Margaret pulled violently on her golden locks and she licked her parched lips as Kobe's continued his assault on her pussy. Another orgasm wracked her tiny body as he worked his magic on her spasming cunt. She couldn't take any more of his tongue and rolled off of his face.

Julie looked down at Kobe, his face and neck was covered in Margaret's juices and seeing this, it turned her on even more. She leaned down and started licking the cum from his face and at the same time rode his cock even faster.

With her ass slightly off his thighs, it gave him just enough room and he began pistoning up and down into her tight juicy cunt faster and faster. He reached down and cupped her ass, holding it in place as he could plummeted her cunt at his will.

His large black cock drove deep into her quaking pussy and both of them were racing towards a crashing orgasm

Julie was put over the top when he shoved one juice covered finger, then a second one up her tight asshole.

She pulled off his face and ground her cunt as hard as she could into his thick cock, it brushed against her cervix and she exploded. She started squirting here juices all over his cock and belly.

When he felt her cunt covering his cock with her hot juices, he started cumming also. Spurt after thick creamy hot squirt bathed her womb and she fell against him as the two of them tried desperately to catch their breath.

Margaret scooted between the two of them and started licking Julie's cum from his belly and she pulled his cock from her pussy and began sucking the oozing cum from Julie's still spasming cunt.

Julie dug her fingers in Margaret's damp golden locks and another strong orgasm began deep in her pussy. She let loose another thick stream of squirting cum all over Margaret's face and she squealed in pleasure.

Besides them Duane was still fucking Jamie's tight ass. Both of them were near exhaustion, their bodies were dripping in sweat and Laura was under Jamie, moving from her pussy and then up to her huge swaying tits.

Jamie started cumming for the umpteenth time as Laura worked her magic on her dripping cunt. She couldn't take any more of the onslaught of her aching asshole and she collapsed against Laura.

Duane's fat cock made a popping sound as it came out of Jamie's asshole.

Laura rolled Jamie onto her back and she quickly scrambled about on the mattress and spread her legs around his big black legs. His cock was stiff as a board and bobbed up and down. She drew him down and just before he entered her she looked at the stark contrast of her white body and his glistening black body. She let out a long low groan as inch by inch of his cock sank into her overheated cunt. It was aching for a cock for almost half an hour now and the wait was well worth it. Deeper and deeper his cock went and when his balls were resting on her tight ass his cock filled her cunt like none ever before. As he held it there she could feel his cock pulsing in her cunt and she had to wiggle from the intense pleasure that was coursing through her body.

Duane began to slide in and out and with each downward movement she could hear the squishing sound of her juices being forced out of her tight cunt. When he bottomed out it scraped against her cervix and it was a mixture of pain and pleasure, the pleasure outweighed the pain and she wiggled and wrapped her long shapely legs around his black sweaty back

He slowed his pace and fucked her slow and steady, leaning forward he took first one then the other tit into his mouth and this drove her insane.

She rolled her long ash blonde hair back and forth and her entire upper body was covered with her sexy hair.

He swept it from her face and covered her mouth with his own and started fucking her cunt harder and harder.

Her legs fell from his hips and spread them wide giving him easier access to her dripping cunt.

He fucked her faster and faster as he felt the cum boiling in his balls and when he felt her cunt tighten around his cock, he lost it and slamming into her one more time and holding it there he started cumming. From the extended fucking he had given Jamie and the intense fucking he received from Laura, he came buckets and buckets of cum. Falling against her she held him tight as she came at the exact same time.

Totally exhausted and satisfied the six of the group lay there panting and smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

The last group was Rebecca and Courtney. A number of the threesomes stopped when they saw who they had to service the last two beauties, it was LeBron James, the NBA superstar. A number of the women had heard that he had a cock to die or, or as some said, it could kill you. They waited in anticipation of seeing just how large it was.

Rebecca standing in front of LeBron opened the belt on her trench coat and slowly popped open the buttons. Shrugging her shoulders it fell from her lush body and LeBron's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Rebecca was smiling broadly as she slipped to the floor in front of him; "Let's get you out of these tight pants and have a look at what you have in there!"

Her hands were sweating as she tugged at the belt of his pants, popping open the clasp she slowly pulled down the zipper, but his pants didn't fall.

LeBron smiled down at her; "Listen Rebecca, seeing those large tits trying to pop out of that slip of yours, well I sort of got hard. You aren't going to be able to take my pants off unless you reach in there and hold my dick down."

She slipped her hand down into the opening of his pants and she sucked in her breath. Her hands were not really tiny, but when she tried to close her hand around it, it barely covered half of his girth. Her mouth got suddenly dry and she broke out in a sweat. She turned to Courtney; "Do you have any idea how fucking huge his cock is Courtney?"

Courtney shook her head no and her large blue eyes went wide and she let out a loud gasp when Rebecca held his cock down and this allowed his pants to fall to the floor.

His cock reached halfway down his thigh, on a normal sized man that would be large, but on a NBA star who stands nearly seven feet tall and his legs hold most of his length, that makes his cock unfucking believably long. A number of the other ladies walked over as if in a trance and stood around looking in awe at the nearly freakish cock still in Rebecca's hand.

Even though Rebecca is Hispanic and is dark complected, his cock looked like a large black licorice stick in color compared to her light brown skin. Her mouth got its saliva back and she was nearly drooling now, anxious to put that monster in her mouth, or at least try. She didn't see anyway she could take that cock in her pussy or ass, and she was so looking forward to doing one or both acts with this superstar.

Courtney slipped to the floor beside Rebecca and she wrapped her long slim white fingers around his cock and with both women holding his cock, there was still a good five or six inches uncovered. Courtney's fingers nearly touched, but she like Rebecca stared at the black monster in her white hand and was amazed how hard, long, thick and black it was. She leaned over and her long curly blonde hair cascaded across his thighs. Her pink tongue come out and licked up and down the black shaft.

Rebecca started stroking it in her hand and Courtney's saliva made it even slicker. She joined Courtney as her lips and tongue began licking the other side of his huge shaft

LeBron was in heaven as he looked down one blonde and one raven haired beauty was paying homage to his huge black cock. He dug his huge fingers into their locks and grew even larger as their silky hair slid through his fingers. He pulled one hand out of Courtney's hair and slid it down her long tapered back and cupped her tight trim white ass. He wormed his fingers around and slid rather easily into her cunt.

Courtney let out a long groan as his fingers entered her pussy. His fingers were as long and thicker then a lot of cock's she had in her pussy and she started rocking back and forth on them.

His thumb got into the action and began flicking her clit and she felt an orgasm quickly rushing towards her pussy and over stimulated clit.

Courtney pulled her mouth off his cock and fell back as she started cumming.

Rebecca scooted closer to LeBron and as she began sucking his cock harder she felt his large hand now traveling down her light brown skin. She wiggled her hips when she felt his fingers tickling the lips of her dripping cunt. She let out a loud groan when she felt his two fingers slip into her hole.

LeBron's thumb immediately began flicking her clit and she sucked harder on his black pole.

All of a sudden Courtney, who had since recovered straddled his lower legs and began sliding up his strong thighs. In doing this she pushed Rebecca's face from his cock. She got closer and closer to his huge pole and Rebecca gripped it in her tiny hand and pointed it towards the dripping opening between Courtney's legs.

Courtney stiffened when she felt the unbelievably large head part her cuntlips and enter her tight pink hole. She went berserk as she tore at her hair and wiggled her hips as she tried to get accustomed to his huge shaft.

Rebecca scooted over to the side of LeBron, giving him better access to her cunt.

He slipped a third finger into her slippery hole and began finger fucking her as fast as he could. His long thick fingers found her G spot and as he rubbed it vigorously, she fell back and started cumming. He pulled his fingers out of Rebecca's cunt and reaching up fed his cum covered fingers to Courtney.

Courtney started sucking on Rebecca's white cream that was covering his long black fingers. This let her forget briefly about the extreme pressure his cock was causing at her tight pussy. As she lapped away at the sweet nectar on his fingers she relaxed a little bit and a couple more inches of his huge black pole slipped into her cunt.

She rolled her head back and moaned once again. "Oh fuck my white pussy LeBron, make me your blonde whore. Oh fuck after this I won't be satisfied with any cock but yours!"

LeBron laid there looking up at the gorgeous blonde impaled on his huge black shaft. Her long blonde hair clung to her sweaty face and shoulders. Her large lily white tits with those quarter sized pink aureoles and blood red stiff nipples turned him on even more. Her flat belly sunk in as she pulled her hips back and slid them forward. This sent even more of his thick shaft into her pussy, which was now about nine inches into her womb, but still had another seven or eight to be buried in her gorgeous body. He pulled her body forward and her large tits hovered over his face. He pushed the two magnificent orbs together and sucked on both nipples at the same time.