FFFF Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney went wild and crushed her tits even harder against his face and as she wiggled over his body, sending another few inches into her quaking pussy. There was still three or four inches to stuff her and she started cumming. Her thick creamy cum bathed his cock and made it easier for him to enter her.

LeBron gripped her hips and as he kissed her violently, shoved his tongue down her throat. At the same time he pushed down on her hips and the rest of him entered her.

Courtney tore her mouth from his and let out a blood curdling scream as he entered her cervix. She wiggled and squirmed trying desperately to pull him from her.

This drove him even harder and held her tightly and drove his cock in and out of her with each upward thrust he entered her cervix and she was shaking violently. He pulled her mouth to his and once again clamped his mouth on his and as she moaned and screamed into his mouth, her eyes shot open wide ass he felt him beginning to shot his potent cum into her body.

Spasm after spasm wracked her sweat covered body as she felt him shooting his thick baby batter into her cervix. She groaned with each shot that entered her cervix and it burned and at the same time sent electric shocks through her completely drained body.

LeBron finally pulled his mouth off of hers and lifted her off his body. He pulled Rebecca over to the two of them and shoved her face down to their dripping sexes. "Okay Rebecca lick us clean so I can start all over again on you!"

As if in a trance she leaned down and sucked the thick cream dripping from his cock. She licked on it like she hadn't eaten in days. Once she had it completely clean she continued to suck on it and then went to work on Courtney's oozing cunt. Her long raven hair covered Courtney's cum covered thighs as she began licking and sucking at her red swollen pussy. She had her ass high in the air as she ate Courtney's cunt. She stopped and sucked in her breath and held it when she felt LeBron's once again stiff cock swiping up and down her pussy from behind.

Rebecca dug her fingers into Courtney's slim thighs as she felt the huge head of LeBron's cock split her cunt in two. She tossed her head around and leaned forward trying to escape his cock, but with no success.

Slow and steady, inch by inch his cock stretched her pussy to the brink of tearing. She was no where as tight as Courtney and he was soon stroking his cock in and out of her cunt. With each downward stroke her cunt squirted out with some of her juices.

Rebecca now stopped eating Courtney as bolts of lightning shot through her body with every thrust of his hips. She was now on all fours; her humungous tits swayed and flopped about as he plowed into her pussy.

He leaned over her, his tight black body dripping with his sweat all over her equally as sweaty body. He cupped her huge tits in his large hands and even with those large hands of his; it could not contain her gorgeous tits.

She went berserk as he mauled them and pulled violently on the stiff bursting nipples.

He let go of one tit and grabbed a handful of her long flowing hair and pulled at it. This forced her head back, sending his cock totally into her pussy. With her head turned he clamped his mouth on her and stuffed her mouth full of his tongue.

She sucked wildly on it as wave after wave of orgasms washed over her body. She was in a constant state of cumming; totally drained she collapsed against Courtney.

Like a well oiled fucking machine he continued to plow into her sloppy cum oozing cunt. Her body went suddenly still as she passed out from the intense orgasms she had experienced.

LeBron continued to fuck her and when he was about to cum he pulled out of her well fucked pussy, rolled her over and pulling Courtney over besides Rebecca, he pointed his cum covered cock at their gorgeous faces and pained them with his thick hot white cum. Squirt after squirt shot from his huge cock and both of their faces, neck and tits were cover in his cum.

He fell back as he was totally drained.

Julie and Jamie slipped in and began sucking and licking the cum from their exhausted bodies.

Around the room, a full blown orgy was in progress. A number of the woman had slipped into strap-ons and were double teaming some of the ladies along with the men.

Shannon was on her back; Gretchen was straddling her body and was riding her large white dildo. At the same time T.J. was plowing into her ass, just as Tiki was fucking her mouth. She was in heaven and ever since she fucked Steve and Brian, she dreamt of having all three of her holes filled at the same time.

On a nearby mattress Harris and Martha were locked in a classic sixty-nine, but at the same time Caroline using a strap on was fucking Martha as Bob Van Dillon was fucking Harris from behind.

Dominica had Margaret strapped into the fuck swing and had a double headed dildo buried in both of their pussies. Margaret was screaming at the top of her lungs, but was quickly muffled as Angela pulled her back and straddled her face, shoving her black cunt into the blonde's face.

On another mattress Dana had her tiny blonde head buried in-between Fred huge black thighs, sucking like a woman possessed on his long thick black cock. Laura was straddling his face and his hands were busy playing with her tight full tits.

Behind Dana, Duane Wade was fucking her tight trim ass. He sank his cock into her puckered hole and she loved every inch of his black cock. It sliced through her white ass cheeks and she pushed back wanting to feel his cum fill her bowels.

Near the sofas Kobe switched with LeBron and was now fucking the limp body of Courtney and he played with Rebecca's huge tits as she tried to recuperate from the intense fucking LeBron had just given her.

LeBron had moved over to Jamie Colby and Julie Banderas. He began to abuse their bodies just the way he had done to Courtney and Rebecca.

They were more then ready for him as they had been readied by the smaller, but still ample cock of Kobe. As Julie sucked on his cock, Julie lowered her puffy large lipped pussy to LeBron's mouth.

He sucked on it and knew he had met his match with these two women.

This orgy went on till the wee hours of the night. They all took a break to shower and have a bite to eat.

Once recharge they fucked again for another couple of hours. After that they all drifted off to sleep.

During the night, occasionally two or three of the group woke up, fucked and sucked some more and fell back to sleep.

As dawn broke, nearly everyone woke during the night, fucked again and fell back to sleep. As the light came in through the picture window all the women were once again covered in cum.

One by one they slipped into the shower, cleaned up and with every bone in their well fucked bodies ached, they slipped into their clothes.

Rebecca had a catered breakfast for everyone and once full, the men were ready for another round.

All of the women let it be known without a doubt that they were all well fucked out.

Julie stood and came over to Rebecca and whispered in her ear and Rebecca nodded and stood up; "Ladies I believe I get to nominate the next lady to join our group, but seeing Julie let me take her pick, I relinquish my pick to Julie. Julie it's all up to you!"

Julie smiled; "I know my pick will be pissed she wasn't picked first so she could have participated in this all out orgy, but believe she will be a great addition to our group. I nominate Jenna Lee. I figure it's time we have a real redhead in our group."

Caroline stood up; "Hey Julie, what do you call me?"

Everyone laughed and Julie slapped her on the ass; "Okay Caroline, we know you're a redhead, but you dyed your hair blonde, why I don't know, I'd die to be a real redhead. As you all know Jenna is a real redhead with a tight petite body and I just wish I had a shot as her last night. So what do you all say, yes or no?"

It was unanimous; she was now a part of the group.

Julie turned to Harris, Jamie, Angela and Dana; "Will the four of you be ready for your fantasy next week? I heard from a little birdie that the fantasy consists of all four of you, am I correct?"

Harris stood up, once again looking elegant in her tight grey dress. "I'm sorry ladies, but we hit a snag in our fantasy and wonder if we could delay it for a week. We want it to be perfect; just like last night was and if you don't mind we'll have to delay ours for a week."

Courtney stood; "I thought I would be ready for next week, but seeing I can't even walk straight after LeBron's cock, I'll need another week also."

Julie laughed out loud; Alright ladies, we'll have a week off and meet at Jamie's place in two weeks for their fantasy. I don't know about the rest of you, but I could use a week off. Rebecca, unfucking believable fantasy, I just hope some of the ladies in the future have another fantasy like yours. See you all in two weeks!"