FFFF Ch. 08

Story Info
Colby, Perino, Faulkner & McGlowen with 3 from LPGA & PGA.
12.1k words
4.5
23.9k
2
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The next meeting finally began and Harris Faulkner and Jamie Colby were standing before the growing group of women. Harris began; "Ladies I know the four of us had our fantasy delayed a little bit longer then anyone of us anticipated, but we wanted to get it right and have all of the people we wanted in our fantasy lined up. Well this past Saturday, it all came about and my god, it was a night none of us will never forget. We spent the past two nights in the editing room combining our two fantasies into one jammed packed fuckfest. We hope you enjoy the fantasy, Jamie do you have anything to add?"

Jamie was smiling from ear to ear; "Well Harris as you can see I can't wipe the smile from my face. Just thinking of the past Saturday and all of the fucking and sucking that went on and then having your group join ours, well I don't want to give it all away, so with that said, let's all sit back and hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it."

The large screen television came to life and the four ladies Jamie Colby, Dana Perino, Harris Faulkner and Angela McGlowen were all milling around in the grand ballroom of one of the largest hotels in New York City. All four women looked elegant in their formal evening gowns, except for Dana who was dressed in a tailored men's tuxedo. It did have a couple of twists to it though. The pants were tailored and molded her thighs and were extremely tight across her tight compact ass. The shirt was a white silk blouse, nearly see-through and beneath it a sexy white demi-bra was showing through. It barely covered her stiff nipples and it drew the eyes of anyone who came to greet her. Her bright blue eyes sparkled and her short blonde frosted hair shined and sparkled in the bright lights of the ballroom.

Jamie looked elegant in a floor length ruby red gown. It flowed around her shapely body, but just like Dana, whenever anyone came to speak with her their eyes were drawn to her large breasts. Her upper body was bare and the red silky gown clung to her breasts that threatened to jump from their tight confinement. Her lips were painted to match her gown and her green eyes sparkled as she greeted the guests. Her long silky blonde hair was swept up and was piled high on her head. This caused her naked upper body to be the main focus when you gazed at her.

Besides the two blonde white women were Angela and Harris. Angela was dressed in an elegant black floor length slim gown. It hugged her petite body perfectly and two tiny straps held the gown up. It had a long slit up one side and showed off her slim legs just right. Her long glossy black hair hung down and danced across her apple sized tits. Just like Jamie, her lips were shiny and glossy with a bright red lipstick.

Harris looked like a runway model, her large eyes were made-up perfectly and her lips were full and pink. Her hair was pulled up and her long graceful neck was wrapped with an evergreen velvet turtleneck type gown. Her shoulders and arms were bare and the tight gown drew attention to her face and large chest. The dress clung to her every curve and her large ample ass was the center of attention when she turned away from her admirers.

The fundraiser was a huge success and Jamie and Harris kept congratulating one another at the huge turnout. The LPGA and PGA were in attendance and the women targeted three people in particular for their fantasy. The three were also keynote speakers at the fundraiser and they were Tiger Woods, Michelle Wie and Natalie Gulbis. If they succeeded in their fantasy Dana and Jamie would be helping Tiger with his sexual addiction problem. Harris and Angela knew Natalie Gulbis liked women and hoped to turn Michelle Wie to, at least a bi-sexual woman.

The night flew by and as the crowd began to thin out Jamie and Dana set their sights on Tiger. Throughout the night they made sure he was never without a drink in his hands and every now and then they dropped an open capsule of Cialis in his drink to get his motor running even more then he was normally used to.

Jamie make a point of brushing up against him, her large tits were driving him insane and seeing Dana's near naked tits through her sexy tuxedo was about to push him over the top.

Natalie and Michelle looked gorgeous. Michelle was dressed in a floor length white gown. From the waist down it was a mass of layer upon layer of white lace. From the waist up the white satin molded her trim body perfectly. The satin was covered in a layer of the same lace and it was held up by two tiny white spaghetti straps. It had a modest bodice, but could not hide the large swell of her growing breasts. Her long dark brown hair hung down in a mass of waves across her bare shoulders and danced across her breast and down her bare back. In her hair was a bright yellow Hawaiian flower and made her look even more desirable to Harris and Angela.

Where Michelle looked angelic and virginal, Natalie was just the opposite as she was dressed in a slinky gold sequenced gown. Just like the other ladies, it was held up by two tiny gold strips of material. Her upper body was a golden tan and her large breasts threatened to burst from the gown. It dipped in across her flat belly and her athletic hips and thighs hugged the material giving both black ladies fits, both itching to lick and caress those ample thighs and caress those womanly hips. Just like Angela her dress had a large slit up one side and when she moved it showed her tanned leg and well turned ankles. Her feet were encased in a pair of gold spiked heels. Her hair was pulled up in a French twist and two strands of platinum blonde hair ran down either side of her tanned face. Her dark blue eyes sparkled at anyone who spoke to her and her full lips were painted in a bright red lip-gloss.

Harris slipped her hand around Natalie's slim waist and whispered in her ear; "How about you getting Michelle and I'll get Angela. I'd love to have the four of us spend some quality time up in the penthouse suite we got for the two of you?"

Natalie's eyes came to life and she smiled from ear to ear and she whispered back to Harris; "What do you mean by some quality time?"

"Natalie, do I have to spell it out to you?"

Natalie nodded; "Listen, I can't be too careful. In my line of work if you don't make it clear what you have in mind, well I can't go forward. I've had too many misunderstandings and ended up in scandals, so yes Harris; YOU DO have to spell it out!"

Harris gave Natalie one of her patented smiles and whispered in her ear; "Natalie, Angela and I want to take you and Michelle back to the room, slowly strip you naked and lick and suck every delectable inch of both of your gorgeous bodies. We want you to cum in our mouths and we want to fuck you both. We have a bunch of toys up there and want to try them all out on you two and them we want you both to do the same to us. Are you interested in fucking two hot black women?"

Natalie's eyes were smoking with lust and whispered back to her; "We better get out of here soon or I'm going to attack you right here in the ballroom!"

Across the room Jamie and Dana had Tiger cornered and were sitting on either side of him. Jamie's hand was lightly stroking his well muscled thigh, coming closer and closer to his straining cock.

He closed his eyes and licking his lips just took in the tingling Jamie was causing in his groin.

His eyes popped open when Dana ran her tiny fingers across his cock. He looked at her and she could read his face.

"Come on Tiger, I think it's your bedtime? Don't you agree Jamie?"

All Jamie did was nod, stood up and taking Tiger by the hand led him out of the ballroom and into the elevator. They were joined by the four ladies and Michelle and Natalie smiled at Tiger and Natalie moved over to him. "Well Tiger I see you'll be getting some sexual therapy tonight with these two women. Who knows maybe we'll join you later!"

Tiger smiled; "Well Natalie, that would be great, I just can't see you jumping sides and leaving the lesbian scene."

She laughed; "Yeah I guess you're right, but who knows about the other three. I bet ya Michelle here would love a shot at your driver!"

Besides them Harris had her hands on Michelle's hips and was moving her hands up and down her sides, once in awhile she grazed Michele's firm high breasts and she leaned back into Harris and let out a lazy sigh.

The doors opened and they all stepped out. Jamie, Dana and Tiger entered the penthouse suite directly across from the ladies suite and as the door closed Tiger could hear the four ladies laughing and he hoped to stifle that laugh later with his big black cock.

With the door closed Angela and Natalie headed for the one large bed in the first room. They faced each other and Angela leaned in and placed her full lips on Natalie's bright red lips and their kiss started softly and tenderly. It quickly increased to a more passionate kiss and both sets of hands began traveling up and down the two slender bodies.

Natalie's hands cupped Angela's tight compact ass and squeezed and Angela let out a moan that came from deep in her throat.

Angela's hands quickly found the zipper on the back of Natalie's golden dress and slowly drew the zipper down until it hit the bottom of the track. She slid her hands up and hooking her slender black fingers under the straps of the dress she slowly drew it off Natalie's shoulders. She gave it another tug and her huge tits popped out of their confinement and Angela smiled when she saw they stood high and firm and braless. The aureoles were huge and the nipples were stiff and crinkled as if they were just begging to be sucked and played with. Angela did not disappoint and she leaned forward and first took one large nipple between her large lips and sucked it into her mouth.

Natalie threw her head back and let out an animal like groan and pushed more tit flesh towards Angela's active lips and tongue. She combed her fingers through Angela's luxurious black hair and gripping it tighter tugged at it forcing her face harder against her firm tit.

Angela came up for air and looked up at Natalie with those smoky black eyes and smiled as she moved to the other tit and rolled the nipple around with her pink wet tongue before drawing into her mouth.

Natalie was on the verge of cumming seeing her tits were so fucking sensitive.

Across the room Michelle stood frozen watching the two women locked in the heated embrace. Her breathing had increased as she watched for the first time two women making love. She stiffened when she felt Harris once again place her hands on her hips and slowly drew her back against her shorter, but much lusher body.

Harris knew she had to take it slow with Michelle or she would bold like a skittish mare. She applied more pressure to Michelle's hips and drew her against her and Harris leaned forward and placed a warm featherlike kiss on her bare shoulder. When she felt her body began to relax she kissed her shoulder again and moved her mouth up the slope of her shoulder blade to her long graceful neck. She kissed her neck lightly and her tongue slipped out and darted against Michelle's dark scented skin.

When Michelle let out a little whimper and nuzzled against Harris' mouth she knew she had her exactly where she wanted her. Harris began blowing her hot breath on the tender flesh of Michelle's neck and she slipped her tongue out and licked lightly and locked her lips on her neck and began sucking slowly and softly.

Once again Michelle let out a moan, this time a little louder as she took in the intense feeling Harris was bestowing on her and she got even hotter as she watched the action across the room.

Angela was on her knees and as Natalie's dress puddled about her ankles she buried her black head between Natalie's white thighs and began licking and sucking on her dripping pussy.

Natalie's pussy was swollen and as bare as a newborn babies butt. The lips were large and hanging from her pubic area.

Angel uncovered her red swollen clit and her tongue darted out and flicked it. That was all it took as she started cumming.

Natalie clamped her golden legs around Angela's coal black body and began to shake and shiver as she came in waves.

Harris knew she to act now and she placed her slim black hand on Michelle's chin and turned her face towards her own. She lowered her mouth to Michelle's and kissed her lightly. It was Michelle who increased the kiss and raised her hands to cup Harris's face and deepen the kiss. When she broke the kiss her breathing was labored and her eyes were glassy with lust and anticipation

Harris resumed kissing Michelle, but this time her tongue slipped into Michelle's mouth and she was greeted with Michelle's active tongue as well. As the kiss intensified Harris' hands began traveling all over Michelle's lithe hard body.

Michelle let out a loud groan when Harris' hands came up and cupped her ample breasts and squeezed lightly. Harris felt her hips began to rotate and her ass pushed harder against Harris' belly and pussy.

Harris broke the kiss and turned Michelle around so they were facing one another. As she did this she made sure Michelle was facing Angela and Natalie so she could watch the action she would hopefully do doing to Michelle soon.

They resumed kissing and now Michelle was reacting to Harris' caresses by beginning to run her hands up and down Harris slender back and down to her gorgeous bubble butt. When she cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed she let go quickly when she heard Harris moan.

Harris broke the kiss and smiled broadly at Michelle; "You didn't have to stop Michelle. It was moans of pleasure, not pain, go ahead play with my body. I love your hands on my body!"

Michelle kissed Harris with more enthusiasm this time and looked over Harris's shoulder as Natalie was stripping Angela of her dress and she was amazed how tight and petite Angela's body was. She was mesmerized by the black body Angela possessed and couldn't wait to see how Harris' black body compared to Angela's. She closed her eyes and took in the warmth of Harris' body pressed against hers and she stiffened slightly and relaxed almost immediately as Harris' hands found the zipper on the back of her gorgeous white lace gown.

The material slackened and she held her breath as she felt Harris' hands slipping the two tiny straps from her shoulders. She deepened the kiss and was moaning softly as Harris slipped the dress from her upper body. It settled about her waist and she crushed her bra covered tits against Harris' velvet covered tits, her desire jumped a couple of notches when she felt Harris' fingernails lightly scrap up and down her long tapered back. Up and down, up and down Harris' hands were driving Michelle to a fever pitch.

Michelle ran her fingers though Harris' hair and picked and tugged at the pins holding her hair in place and as it fell she combed her long slender fingers through Harris' long black locks.

They couldn't get enough of one another's mouth and Harris plucked the flower from Michelle's hair and tossing it aside combed her black digits through Michelle's wavy dark brown hair.

Michelle's eyes shot open when she felt Harris' fingers working the catches on her strapless bra. When she looked across the room she let out a gasp as she watched Natalie, who just like Harris had her hair now down and that mass of platinum blonde hair was draped across Angela's black skin and her face was buried between Angela's slim black thighs.

Angela was rolling her head from side to side as she was in the thorough of an intense orgasm.

Natalie rose up and licked her lips as her face was covered in Angela's juices.

When Michelle saw this and then suddenly Harris pulled her bra away Michelle let out a moan and shivered in Harris' arms. She threw her head back and gasped aloud when Harris covered her thick nipple between her lips.

When Harris pulled away the nipple was wet, dark red and stiff as a pencil eraser. The aureoles were the size of nickels and dark brown and the nipples atop them were even a darker brown and pointed upwards, still firm at her young age. When she wiggled in Harris' arms her firm tits did not move or sway one bit.

Harris took a step back to take in the fabulous figure before her. Michelle stood there her dark eyes were heavy lidded with lust. Her full red lips were swollen from the intense kissing Harris and her had experienced. Her dark hair was disheveled from her sexual activity. Michelle's long graceful neck led to broad muscled shoulders. Her grapefruit sized breasts stood high and firm on her chest. It led to a washboard stomach that fascinated Harris. The remained of Michelle was still hidden by the white gown, but Harris was about to remedy that.

She stepped forward again and whispered in Michelle's sexy ear; "My god Michelle, do you have any idea just how desirable you look right now!"

All Michelle could do was let out a tiny moan and turning her face towards Harris, their swollen lips met once again and their tongue fought for supremacy as one entered one mouth and then retreated and the other tongue entered the other one's mouth.

Harris slid her fingernails slowly down Michelle's long tapered back causing her to shiver and when she reached her hips she hooked her fingers in the waist of the dress and sliding it back and forth finally was able to free her of the dress.

The dress fluttered to the floor and Michelle kicked it away and slipped one long shapely leg around the waist of Harris and pulled her harder against her. Michelle was now at a fever pitch and humped the clothed Harris trying to apply more pressure to her aching pussy.

Harris finally broke the embrace and taking Michelle by the hand led her to the bed that was right next to Angela and Natalie.

The two other ladies were sitting back on the bed basking in the afterglow of two intense orgasms. They watched in amazement the seductive powers of Harris and they stopped watching from time to time to kiss and their caresses started up once again. Both of their hands were sliding up and down one another's thighs and slid higher from time to time to caress each other's pussies.

Harris guided Michelle to the bed and she laid flat on her back, one leg straight out and the other with her foot flat on the bed and her leg rocked in and out trying to apply some pressure and relief to her itching pussy.

Harris smiled down at her and placed her hands on the one leg that was straight out. She slowly raked her nailed up and down the well muscled calf and around her knee. When her hands came to Michelle's thigh, she dropped the other leg giving Harris access to both gorgeous legs.

Harris took advantage and placed her hands on both thighs and began sliding up and down, up and down. With each upward motion she came closer and closer to the white lacy panties that had a large wet spot visible at the juncture of her thighs.

Michelle arched her back; "Please, please Harris!"

Harris laughed; "Please what Michelle?"

"Please take off my panties Harris!"

"Okay Michelle, I'll do that then what do you want me to do?"

Before she could reply she slipped her fingers in the waistband and tugged them down and off her athletic hips and down her long graceful legs. Michelle parted her thighs widely to show Harris her treasure. Her pussy was covered in a fine mat of dark brown hair, it was soaked with her juices and droplets of her juices were clinging to the fine dark hair.

Harris placed the panties to her face and inhaled the exotic aroma and let out a moan; "Mmmmm Michelle, I sure hope you taste as good as you smell. Alright now I have your panties off, tell me what you want next Michelle!"

Michelle licked her swollen lips and looked up at Harris as her longs legs moved about on the bed, unable to lay still; "Please Harris, play with my pussy!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers