FFFF Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her cunt and it made a slurping sound.

Dana held her breath and tried to relax her ass, knowing what was about to happen.

Tiger held onto one trim hip and held his slippery cock in his other hand. He wedged the black cockhead at the entrance to her wet open asshole. When he leaned in Dana's asshole literally sucked his cockhead in. He tried to hold back, but it felt so fucking unbelievable that he had to push forward even more and within seconds half of his cock had disappeared into her ass.

Dana threw her head back and latched onto his mouth as the two of them were locked by their mouths and his cock was buried in her ass.

Jamie watched in amazement as the tiny woman slumped over her had taken most of Tiger's cock up her ass. She worked on Dana's tit, which drove her even crazier and her body was being aroused in three areas at once.

Tiger slipped deeper and deeper into her tiny ass and those gorgeous white cheeks ate up his big black shaft. He pulled out halfway and plunged back in, this time his thighs met hers and he knew he was all the way in.

Over the next ten minutes Tiger fucked Dana's ass in every possible position. He fucked her ass with Tiger on his knees, slamming into her hard. He then stood up and plunged away downward deep into her ass, this drove her to another orgasm.

After that Tiger, still buried in her ass rolled over onto his back. This gave Dana the option of how hard, deep and how fast she was to be ass fucked. Dana took advantage of this situation; starting slow she rose and lowered her ass on his strong thighs. When she bottomed out she ground her ass against his thighs sending bolts of excitement coursing through her tiny body. She did this facing him and also reverse cowgirl and then she placed her feet flat on his thighs and raising up she lifted and lowered her back. When she did this it drove his cock deeper then ever before.

Tiger reached around and played with her firm hard nipples tits and this sent her over the top once again.

Jamie slid between Tiger's legs, lapped away at his black nut sack and Dana's dripping pussy. When she saw it gushing with yet another orgasm, she clamped her mouth on it and sucked her sweet nectar from the oozing pussy.

Dana was dripping in sweat as her tiny body was wracked with one orgasm after another and she couldn't slow down. She went faster and faster and her skin slapped against his sweat covered black skin.

Tiger knew he couldn't hold off much longer and he let go of her tits and gripped her tiny hips. He met her plunge one for one and he held her down tight and exploded deep in her ass.

When Dana felt him filling her bowels it triggered yet another intense orgasm. She started squirting and covered Jamie's face, neck and gorgeous blonde hair with her thick hot sticky cream. She shook and shook as wave after wave of her orgasm sent electric shocks to her every nerve ending. She slowly slipped off of Tiger's sweat covered body and his cock slipped out.

His cum started oozing out of her wide open asshole and Jamie clamped her mouth over Dana's asshole and sucked the cum out.

This nasty act took Dana over the top once again and she fell back exhausted from the numerous orgasms that she had experienced.

The three of them just laid their trying to regain their strength and bring their breathing back to normal. After about ten minutes Tiger slipped off the bed and reached out for the two ladies; "Who wants to take a long hot shower with me?"

Jamie was just too tired and shook; "I'm too fucking tired right now, maybe I'll join you later!"

Dana crawled off the bed; "Come on Tiger, I'll probably regret this, but I'll join you!"

He smiled; 'I doubt if you'll regret it, but will most likely enjoy it!"

Jamie dozed off and was awaken when they climbed back onto the bed. Tiger was clean and smelled great. Dana looked like a million dollars. Her short blonde hair was still damp and combed back. Her entire body glowed from the evenings intense fucking. Her peaches and cream look returned and Jamie just wanted to attack her and get her all messy again.

Tiger sat between the two women and as Dana began kissing him; Jamie slid down and took his black cock into her mouth. They were interrupted by the ladies from across the hall. Jamie popped her mouth off Tiger's cock and it was gleaming in the light of the room.

Dana stopped kissing Tiger and looked at the women who came in. Harris, Michelle and Angela were all wearing long terrycloth robes supplied by the hotel, and they all looked inviting.

Michelle's eyes were locked on the wet cock sticking out from Tiger's body.

Jamie sat up and looked at the ladies; "Hi guys, what's up?"

Harris took a seat on the edge of the bed and Michelle circled around the bed and sat on the other edge. Angela took a seat on the sofa near the bed.

Harris spoke up first; "Well we have sort of a dilemma here. You see Michelle before experiencing the love of women. Meaning the three of us, she only had sex a few times with a couple of guys and she thought it was nice, but..."

Tiger broke in as he looked at Michelle; "You said it was nice, nice you say? Sex isn't suppose to be nice, it's suppose to be fantastic, mind blowing, and something you can never live without. Sort of like the sex I had tonight with Jamie and Dana!"

Harris began again; "That's the problem Tiger, may I call you Tiger?"

Sure, but I think you should introduce yourselves, I'm sort of at a disadvantage here, you know me, but..."

Jamie chimed in; "Oh I'm so sorry Tiger, let me. Sitting to your left here, doing all the talking is Harris Faulkner, we work together at Fox News. Sitting on the sofa over there is Angela McGlowen. She's a Fox News contributor and a good friend and may I say has a great body!"

Angela smiled and spoke up; "Why thank you Jamie. You're not so bad yourself. I wouldn't mind hooking up with you later."

Dana came over to Angela and sat down besides her. She swept Angela's luxurious black hair back over her shoulder and cupping her face whispered to her; "Oh I don't think so Angela. I've had my eyes on you all evening and now that I have the chance...." She leaned in and gave her a long passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss they leaned back and began caressing one another.

Jamie stunned began again; "Well I guess I lost my chance, anyways on the other side of you, you probably know her, Michelle Wie."

Tiger looked at the sweet young thing and licking his lips smiled at her and turned to Jamie; "No Jamie, I know of Michelle Wie, but never had the pleasure of meeting her."

He reached over and took her large slim hand in his and rather then shaking it; he pulled her further onto the bed and gave her a light tender kiss on her swollen red lips.

When they broke the kiss Michelle looked up at Tiger with those large brown eyes, they were twinkling at him and she smiled and sat back on her haunches. Licking her lips; "Well nice to meet you Tiger, I sure hope we DO get better acquainted."

Harris began again; "Well as I was saying Tiger, Michelle loved being with Angela, Natalie and myself. I think she liked it too much and that is where the problem lies. She started crying when she thought about the time she had with us and the time she had with her boyfriends. I think the problem is, the guys she's been with here inexperienced and she didn't really enjoy herself. She now thinks she's a lesbian and I believe she's just a beautiful bi-sexual woman. That is where you come in. We were thinking if she spent some time with you, if she wasn't satisfied with you, then she may be right. I know it sounds like we're putting a lot of pressure on you, but who better in pressure situations then the Great Tiger Woods!"

He was beaming from ear to ear when he heard that and turned towards Michelle; "Well if you're up for it Michelle, I'm willing to try and make sure you're bi-sexual and not a full blown lesbian, what do you say?"

She smiled shyly and nodded her head; her long brown curls danced around her face as she leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips. Her long slim fingers came down and slid around his soften cock and it immediately began to harden.

On the sofa, Dana had Angela's robe open and had her prone on the sofa. Her tiny body looked so much like Angela's except for the stark color difference. Her blonde head was buried between Angela's thighs and was sucking lewdly on her coal black cuntlips, it was driving Angela insane.

Harris sitting on the bed besides Tiger, slipping out of her robe she began caressing well muscled pecs and leaning forward began kissing his neck and shoulder.

Jamie looked around and headed to the bathroom to take a long hot shower.

Back on the bed Michelle snuggled up to Tiger and her hand was still slowly stroking his cock. It was now at full length and Michelle licked her lips just thinking about his gorgeous black cock slicing in and out of her tight pussy. She leaned over and kissed his washboard stomach. She rained tiny kissed downward into his pubic hair and moved lower to his strong thighs. She moved higher now and slowly sucked his balls that were hanging loose in his sack

Harris covered his mouth with her own and their tongues were working at one another like crazy.

Tiger let out a loud moan into Harris' mouth when he felt Michelle pop his nuts out of her mouth and slowly slipped her tight moist mouth down over his straining cock. He was amazed how well she sucked and her tongue flicked out along his shaft as her swollen lips slid up and down his black pole. Deeper and deeper his cock went until it was nestled in her throat.

When she let out a moan it felt like a vibrator on his cockhead and he nearly lost it. It didn't help that Harris was working his upper body, scraping her large black tits up and down his torso as she continued to French kiss him. She finally pulled away, her large dark eyes were on fire with lust and she wanted at that cock that Michelle was having so much fun with.

Michelle pulled her mouth slowly off his cock and Tiger gripped her by the arms and urged her up towards his face.

This gave Harris free rein with his cock and she swooped down and with one quick motion buried his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. Like a woman possessed she worked his cock until she felt it grow in her mouth. She stopped suddenly, not wanting him to cum in her mouth. She had more urgent places to stick that big cock.

Harris straddled his body and swiped his cock back and forth across her dripping cunt lips and lodging the head in slid down slowly, but steadily until she bottomed out on his thighs.

Above her Tiger was sucking on Michelle's ear, pulling away he smiled at her; "Michelle do you have any idea how sensual your ears look. I could suck on them forever, your long graceful neck, shoulders and gorgeous tits; I can't wait to suck on them!" He dipped his head and sucked once again on her ear, he tugged at her lobe and Michelle let out a tiny moan. He moved to her neck and then the nape of her neck, moving to her shoulder, he raised her up and now began sucking on her very firm tits. Moving from one to the other he drew her large nipples into his mouth.

Tiger moved her higher and planted small kisses on her belly and gripping her thighs positioned her dripping cunt over his face. He licked up and down her slit and it got wetter and wetter. He uncovered her clit and once he started sucking it in-between his lips and stabbing it with his tongue she went wild and started cumming all over his face.

Harris continued to lazily slide up and down on his stiff pole. She reached forward and drew Michelle back against her heaving tits. She played with Michelle's firm tits and whispered into her ear; "So Michelle, how do you like his tongue? Sort of different then a woman's tongue huh? I think you're bi-sexual and not a lesbian, the way you take to his cock and his advances, there is no way you're a lesbian!" With that she turned Michelle's face towards her own and they kissed violently.

Michelle kissed Harris back as hard as she could as she felt a second orgasm beginning in her pussy. Tiger was doing a masterful job of making her cum again.

Harris worked on her clit as she felt an orgasm building deep in her cunt and she gripped Tiger's cock hard and came all over it. She shuttered and kissed Michelle even harder. She collapsed onto the bed besides Tiger and Michelle,

Tiger's cock swayed back and forth, totally covered in Harris' cunt juices.

When Michelle saw this she slipped off Tiger's face and dropped to his thighs and began lapping up Harris' cum. She pulled off his cock and her lips made a popping sound.

Tiger took the opportunity to roll Michelle over onto her back and she looked up at him with those dark lust filled eyes. She smiled up at him; "Please Tiger, fuck me, take away any thoughts that I'm a lesbian."

He lowered his sweat covered body to her long slim body; "Michelle I'm going to put it in slow. I want you to feel every inch of my cock penetrating your body. I want you to concentrate on how it feels as the head slides in and parts your vaginal canal. I want you to feel each and every inch and vein on my cock as it slides into your pussy."

She groaned and pulled him to her and she kissed him hard, her tongue drove into his mouth and she held her breath when she felt the head come in contact with her pussy lips. Their kiss intensified and she let out a long moan as he penetrated her pussy. The head slowly was sucked into her and as she was asked to do, she concentrated on the intense feeling in her cunt.

She felt it slid into her canal and she felt the ridge of his mushroomed head scraping against her slick walls. It was incredible and as he went deeper she felt his girth spreading her cunt open wider and the thick veins in his cock acted like nubs on a dildo to increase the pleasure coursing through her slim athletic body. She couldn't stay still any longer and Michelle began bucking back at his invading cock and her eyes were wide open, her mouth was gasping for air and she smiled as she now realized that there was no way she was a lesbian. Oh she loved fucking and sucking women, but with the right cock in her and someone who knew how to use it, she definitely knew she loved fucking men. She stopped thinking as electric shock after electric shock ran through every nerve ending in her body. Her toes curled as she started cumming for the first time from a real cock.

Over the next thirty minutes Tiger fucked Michelle in every conceivable position. He rolled her over and fucked her doggy, he rolled her over again and she rode his cock both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. They were getting tired so they spooned and he fucked her with one long slim leg thrown over his hip. She loved fucking this was, she was able to play with his cock, her clit and he was able to fuck her really, really deep.

Tiger was getting closer and closer to cumming. He had Michelle cum at least a half a dozen times and as he fucked her in the missionary position now he looked down into her gorgeous dark eyes, her entire body was glistening from the sweat pouring out of both of their bodies. He knew he had to cum all over that angelic face and those firm tits.

She knew he was going to cum and she was thinking the same thing; "Come on Tiger cum, cum all over my face and let me drink your pearly cum!"

When he heard this innocent looking woman speak like that, it was all it took. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and it make a sucking sound, her juices flowed out and down into the crack of her ass. He slid up her body and just as he got there the first huge blast of cum shot out of his cock, it hit her chin and shot upwards across her cheek and settled around her eye. The next shot painted her lips and across her tiny nose. Shot after shot was expelled and her entire face, her hair and chest was covered in his cum.

Tiger fell back in total exhaustion as Angela and Dana slid up on to the bed and Angela went to her face licking and sucking all of the cum from her face. She fed it to Michelle, who readily accepted it and they swapped his cum back and forth until it was all gone.

Dana was between Michelle's thighs licking up the river of cum that came from deep in Michelle's well fucked cunt.

While Tiger was fucking Michelle, Jamie came out of the bathroom looking like a million bucks. Her long blonde hair was wet and combed back and hung across her lily white large tits and down her back. She slipped into one of the ladies bathrobes and snuck out of the suite and crossed the hall to the other suite. Looking around, suddenly Natalie came out of her bathroom; she had a large oversized towel wrapped around her lush body. Her hair was almost identical to Jamie's, it was damp and combed back and both looked incredibly sexy.

"Oh hi Natalie, I'm..."

Natalie cut her off; "No need to introduce yourself. I know you're Jamie Colby. I watch you every Sunday morning doing that show called House Calls. I play with myself constantly as I stare at those gorgeous legs of yours."

Jamie blushed and smiled at Natalie; "If you only knew how many times I got off watching you walking up and down those fairways, those tiny skirts stretched across that gorgeous ass of yours and I always cum when you bend over to pick up the ball from the hole!"

Natalie came up behind Jamie and had her look at the two figures in the large mirror; "Just look at us, we could pass for sisters!"

Jamie smiled and turned in her arms; "That would be a shame Natalie!"

She looked at Jamie quizzically; "Why is that Jamie?"

She laughed; "Because what I'm about to do to you would be classified as incest!"

Natalie laughed, but was cut short as Jamie's mouth covered hers and their lips melted together in a tender but passionate kiss. Jamie ran her fingers through Natalie's long damp hair and when she reached the ends of her hair her hands tugged at Natalie's towel and it fluttered to the floor.

Jamie took a step back and looked down at the naked form before her.

Natalie bit her lower lip and held her breath waiting for Jamie's reaction. A smile crossed her lips when she saw Jamie's green eyes light up and she lowered her lips to one of Natalie's stiff high nipples. She threw her head back and now her hands went into Jamie's damp locks and crushed her face harder against her tit.

Jamie's hands were busy as they slid down Natalie's lush body and her finger slid through the damp lips of her pussy.

Natalie's body was on fire and she wanted desperately to see Jamie's body. Her hands left Jamie's hair and reaching down she tugged at the belt around Jamie's waist. Getting it undone she reached up and slid the thick robe from Jamie's shoulders. It fell in a heap around her feet and now it was Natalie's turn to admire her body. She cupped Jamie's heavy large nipples tits and squeezed them together. This produced a moan from Jamie's lips and Natalie wanted greater access to Jamie's body. She took her by the hand and led her to the large unmade bed. She had Jamie lay on her back and she straddled her body. Their pussies met and Natalie ground down at Jamie's heaving hips.

Jamie rotated her hips making greater contact with Natalie's cunt and this caused Natalie to arch her back, throw her head back and her long damp hair swept back and forth on Jamie's thighs, knees and calves.

This drove Jamie berserk, she reached up and grabbed a hold of Natalie's swaying tits and she squeezed hard and at the same time she thumbed Natalie's stiff nipples.

Natalie was panting and moaning, she ground her cunt even harder against Jamie's and she reached down and began doing to Jamie's tits what Jamie was doing to hers.

The two gorgeous blondes writhed on the bed, both racing towards a crashing orgasm.