FFFF Ch. 11

Story Info
Nancy O'Dell and Cast of Rules of Engagement.
16.7k words
4.56
26.1k
6
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The group of women assembled in the corporate apartment that Nancy O'Dell had while she was in New York. It was furnished nicely and on one wall had a large projection television and Nancy stood before the group of ladies. "I hope you enjoy watching this fantasy of mine. I have interviewed numerous actors, actresses and full cast members of television and movies. During those interviews I have fantasized about turning an interview into an all out fustfest. Let me tell you, that is exactly what occurred during this interview, enjoy!" She pushed the button on the remote, the lights went out and the wall came to life.

Nancy was seated in a large overstuffed chair; across from her on two sofas was the cast of Rules of Engagement. There was Megyn Price, who played Audrey; Patrick Warburton, who played Jeff; Bianca Kajlick, who played Jennifer; Oliver Hudson, who played Adam and David Spade, who played Russell

Nancy who was dressed in a flowing wrap-around red dress, her dress slipped from her ultra long tanned legs and gave the three actors and two actresses a great view of her great legs, began with her first question. "Patrick, you are a long time comedic actor, how does this part differ from your other parts?"

Well Nancy, first may I say you look fabulous. I would have to say this is my most enjoyable part I've ever had. The entire cast is great to work with and working around these two gorgeous woman all the time, who could ask for anything more!"

Megyn spoke up; "Aw, that's nice of you to say Patrick, but Nancy, I have to agree with Patrick, I've been on several sitcoms and this is the most enjoyable and I also have to agree that the men on the show are great to be around."

Patrick replied; "Hey, hey Megyn I never said anything about the men. This bunch of goofballs are fun, but not the kind of fun you like."

Nancy turned to David; "I know you've been on several sitcoms, how does this compare to the others?"

David let out a little laugh; "I hate to sound like a broken record, but hands down this is the most professional group and fun group to work with. Patrick is a complete crack-up and just look at Bianca and Megyn, who wouldn't want to work around these two gorgeous women all day and crack sexy, jokes; I just wish we could go further."

Nancy thought she saw her opening; "How do you mean David?"

"Well Nancy, the entire show has sexual undertones and just look at these two women, working around them all day, I normally go home with a hard-on and either have to take care of it myself or have my lady do it for me. I tell you, these other two guys feel the same. I'm the only one who has enough balls to say so."

Nancy was jumping for joy inside, but held her cool; "Oliver is that how you feel?"

He let out a nervous laugh; "Let me tell you Nancy, playing Bianca's fiancée is murder and a blessing. Just last week we did I scene where I was giving her a massage and I got the biggest hard-on. Come on Nancy, just look at her, she reeks of sex and having my hands all over her back. Well I just wanted to roll her over and massage the rest of her. Like I said, just look at her in those black boots, black stockings and short tight skirt halfway up to her butt. She always wears tight blouses or sweaters showing off those gorgeous large breasts of hers. Look at that beautiful face and those dark sultry eyes and that long flowing chestnut brown hair, hell Nancy sometimes I have to rush to the bathroom and relieve myself, especially after a hug, a kiss or an intimate moment. If I didn't I would probably have ravished her months ago."

Bianca was blushing; "Oliver, I never knew I had that affect on you, but I know where you're coming from. I have the same thoughts when I'm around Patrick and David."

Nancy looked at Patrick and Megyn, how about you two?"

Megyn smiled and looked at Patrick; "Oh Nancy if you only knew. Some of the bedroom scenes where we're messing around and Patrick is there in his boxers and he rolls over and I feel his stiff penis, hell I get chills all over my body and have to bite my lip or I'd scream for him to roll over and fuck me. I get up and rush to the bathroom, I'm so wet, and I don't want him to see."

Nancy was getting wet and excited, this was going to be easier then she thought; "How about you Patrick?"

He let out a nervous laugh; "Well if we're all being honest here, I feel just like Megyn and Oliver. Sometimes when Megyn and I are in bed and she's jumping around it those tiny tees, hell once one of those ta ta's popped out and I did everything in my power to resist throwing her to the mattress and sucking on that huge gorgeous breast. One other thing Nancy, I see constantly how Oliver and David check out Megyn's breasts and gorgeous ass. Hell almost as much as I check out Bianca's gorgeous legs and breasts. I just imagine her leaning over my engorged penis, her long sexy flowing hair covering me while she takes me into her mouth. Oops, my god, did I actually say that out loud. I'm sorry Bianca!"

Bianca was blushing as she smiled at Patrick; "Don't be sorry Patrick, I've thought about doing that exact same thing!"

Nancy jumped at the chance; "How about you Megyn, any fantasies?"

She was blushing as she tossed her shoulder length blonde hair over her shoulder. Her big thick nipples were threatening to pop through the thin material of her sleeveless burgundy cotton dress. She shifted her legs and her already short skirt slid higher on her gorgeous trim thighs. "Are you kidding Nancy, if you only knew how many times I've hurried off to the ladies room after our bedroom scenes or after all of the ongoing sexual banter in the coffee shop. Fuck I was so hot I just dropped my panties and fingered myself to orgasm!"

Oliver who was sitting besides her casually placed his hand on her thigh just above her knee and squeezed lightly and Megyn closed her eyes and let out a quiet moan.

Oliver looked over at Nancy; "I think you opened a whole can of worms here Nancy and looks like we're going to have to do something about it. What do you think Megyn?"

Not waiting for a reply from her. His hand slid higher and she let out a gasp and he leaned over her and ran his other hand through her sexy blonde hair and turning her face towards his, he lowered his mouth to hers.

Her mouth opened quickly to allow his tongue into her mouth. At the same time his hand drifted up along her strong firm thigh. Her legs parted as much as possible, but because of the tight dress she wasn't able to give him easy access to her pussy.

Nancy cleared her throat and the two parted, with swollen lips and steamy eyes looked sheepishly at Nancy; "Listen guys, I think this is getting out of hand, but I believe I have a solution. Have any of you seen the X-rated parody movies of old and some current sitcoms?"

Of course David spoke up; "Oh yeah, I just love the Cheers parody and just out I saw one about the Big Bang Theory."

"Exactly David, well I wrote an X-rated parody about your show, but it would be even better then any other parody out there if it was done starring the original cast members, meaning all of you. What do you think?" She held her breath, knowing the next few seconds would be seeing her fantasy fulfilled or a bust.

Patrick spoke up first; "Nancy could you please leave the room so we could discuss it amongst ourselves?"

She nodded and stood up; "Just remember it would be a private movie. There would only be six copies, one for each of you and one for myself, seeing in the parody, I'm a member of the cast."

Megyn smiled at Nancy; "Thanks for telling us that, that is very important!"

Nancy left the room and waited on pins and needles in the outer office. After about five minutes Bianca came out with a huge smile on her face; "You wanna come back in Nancy? I think you'll like our answer."

She stood before the group; they all had a straight face, but Bianca already let the cat out of the bag so she played along. With a worried look on her face she waited for their reply and Oliver stood up; "Well Nancy I guess I'll be getting a shot at pussy I was so near a few moments ago!"

Nancy jumped for joy and Megyn slapped him playfully on the ass when she heard him say that.

Patrick began; "Okay Nancy where do we go from here?"

"Well Patrick, I have a bunch of copies of the x-rated script in my car. I'll go and get them so you can all read it and tell me what you think."

Bianca let out a nervous chuckle; "Can you tell us the story line of your epic?"

"Sure Bianca, it's all based on the current story line of the show. Audrey stills wants to get pregnant and when Jamie Priestly pulls out she's distraught. You offer your services, but both you and Jeff want to make the baby the old fashion way. I'm the surrogate coach and harvest Audrey's eggs and implant them in you. You and Jeff merge his swimmers with Audrey's eggs. While this is going on Adam, Russell and Audrey are in the other room and get overly excited and end up in a wild threesome. Well after that, it's an all out orgy. What do you think?"

They all had smiles on their faces, Bianca replied first; "Sounds great, I like you have our current storyline in the parody. Do any of you have any other questions for Nancy?"

Audrey spoke up; "Yeah, when do we begin and one other question, what do you do in this movie?"

Nancy chuckled; "Well to start I get to pull the imaginary eggs from your vagina and place them into Jennifer's vagina. You know to get them out and put them in, I have to get both vaginas wet, very, very wet. Mmmmmm I can just taste them right now. Later I get to coach Jen and Jeff on the positions best for conception and later hopefully I'll be able to join Audrey, Adam and Russell!"

David let out a laugh; "You know I'm liking this parody stuff more and more. When do we get started?"

"How about right now? I know the cameramen and have the makeshift doctor's office still set up from the previous show."

Audrey let out a nervous laugh; "You mean you want to get me on the doctor's table now and sort of harvest my so called eggs to implant in Jennifer's pussy?"

Nancy just nodded; I can't wait to get between those luscious thighs of yours and extract those eggs and whatever else I can produce when I play with your juicy pussy."

Megyn was breathing heavily suddenly and stood slowly and approached Nancy. She leaned over and whispered in Nancy's ear; "Shall we get this show on the road Nancy?"

Nancy took Megyn by the hand and before they left the room Oliver spoke up; "What do you want us to do while you are filming your first scene?"

Nancy turned to Oliver and tossed him her car keys; "One of you can go to my car in the lot, it's the Mustang convertible and get the scripts, the other two can start getting Bianca here warmed up for her scene with Patrick and me."

Bianca's mouth dropped open and then smiled; "Hell Nancy, I know I'm going to love this episode. Come on you two, turning to David and Patrick, how about getting my motor started."

They approached Bianca as Nancy and Megyn left the room to the stage where the doctor's office was set up. She called the cameraman and he was there before they even got there.

Nancy directed Megyn to the dressing area and told her it was about to begin. "You'll need to undress, get into the gown and climb up onto the table and get into the stirrups and wait for me to arrive in the examination room. From now on we'll all be using our character names okay Audrey?"

Audrey nodded nervously and went behind the curtain to change.

Five minutes passed and Dr. Nancy O'Dell entered the examination room and Audrey was sitting on the table. She had the gown on and it ended at mid-thigh and as Nancy approached the table she put out her hand; "How are you doing Audrey, are you ready to get those eggs out and make a baby?"

She smiled weakly at Dr. O'Dell; "Sure am doctor the sooner you harvest my potent eggs and set them in Jennifer the sooner we can start our family."

"Okay Audrey, let's get them feet on the stirrups and let's have a look see."

Audrey placed her feet in the stirrups and once in Nancy slid the gown up to Audrey's waist and Nancy could tell that Audrey was already excited about what was about to occur.

Nancy slid the light around and the tiny blonde hairs on Audrey's pussy sparkled from the dew she was omitting. She worked her thumbs around and her pussy lips separated and a tiny trickle of juice oozed out of her pussy. "Oh my Audrey, I see you are already wet, very wet. I think I'll have to collect some of that juice up and make sure you're ready for the procedure."

Nancy leaned in and locked her mouth over Audrey's entire pussy and began sucking as hard as she could. Audrey arched her back driving her dripping cunt harder against Nancy's mouth. Nancy inserted her tongue into the mix and drove as deep as she could. She drew a tongue full of cum from Audrey's pussy and she sent Audrey over the top. This was a problem because all it did was produce even more cum in her already sopping pussy.

Nancy resumed sucking hard on Audrey's pussy and she slid her hands up, up under the thin gown and found Audrey's large cantaloupe sized tits. Using her thumbs she worried Audrey's nipples and then pinched both of them between her thumbs and forefingers.

Audrey let out a loud groan and once again started cumming. Finally exhausted she fell back against the examination table, her legs spread open wide and her thighs, ass and pussy was covered in her juices.

Nancy sat up and wiped her face clean from all of the cum that covered her face and chin. She smiled up at Audrey with those bright blue eyes; "Well Audrey I think I got you nice and relaxed and loose enough now to extract the eggs we need to make a baby in Jennifer. Just lay back and relax and let me do my job."

She reached for the instruments on the silver tray besides the table and inserting it, she used the scope and latched onto the fertile eggs she needed. Slipping them out she placed them in the warm incubator to keep them viable. She patted Audrey on her flat belly and Audrey looked up at her; "Alright Audrey, all done. I got a few viable eggs and now you can relax. Seeing you're nearly naked, is there anything else I can do for you?"

Smiled down at Nancy and not saying a word, she gripped her by her long blonde hair and once again guided her back to her pussy. She let out a low groan as she felt Nancy's tongue begin flicking up and down her slightly hidden blood red button on the top of her pussy.

Audrey nearly went through the roof and her pussy was flowing freely with her thick creamy juices. It flowed down between her thighs and into the crack of her ass.

Nancy captured a glob of the juice and slowly wormed a finger into Audrey's tight asshole. In and out, in and down, Nancy finger fucked Audrey's ass. She slipped a second finger into her ass as she sucked and drove her tongue as deep as she could into her pussy.

Audrey let out a loud groan and her feet fell from the stirrups and she clamped her juice covered thighs about Nancy's face and head. She shook violently and collapsed on the table. Her legs let go of Nancy's head and lay there panting, unable to catch her breath.

Nancy pulled out from between Audrey's thighs and she wiped the cum from her face. She wiggled her fingers around in Audrey's ass and she slipped them in deep and pulled them out. Her asshole was gaping open and Nancy whispered to Audrey; "There you go Audrey, I got your ass nice and loose. Maybe later Adam or Russell can fuck that gorgeous ass of yours while Jeff fucks and impregnates Jennifer with your eggs in her pussy!"

Audrey just laid there looking like she was going to fall asleep; "Dr. O'Dell, please let me rest a minute, they if you are ready we can head over to my place. I believe Jennifer is waiting there for you to insert the eggs in her womb. I just hope those three guys haven't attacked her. I know before I left Jeff were getting turn-on about the prospect of sticking his big fat cock in Jennifer's pussy. Adam was getting turned on also knowing his fiancée was going to be fucked and would be carrying our baby. And if you know Russell, that horny toad is always ready to fuck anything with tits and a wet hole."

"Mmmmmmmm, sounds like my kind of man. Who knows when Jeff is in the bedroom with Jennifer and I, maybe you can keep Adam and Russell entertained!"

Audrey smiled wickedly at Nancy; "Who knows Nancy, may I call you Nancy?

She nodded yes!

"Well Nancy after you coach Jeff and Jen, maybe you can come out to the other room and help me with Adam and Russell!"

Nancy laughed out loud; "Ah ha Audrey, so you already plan on having some fun of your own huh?"

"I can't let Jeff have all the fun, if he's going to be fucking Jennifer; the least she can do is let Adam fuck me too!"

"Come on Audrey, get dressed and let's make you a baby!"

Author's note: Before all of the experts begin to criticize I am aware this is not how to harvest eggs, implant them and impregnate someone. I am using poetic license, so please disregard this procedure

While Audrey was having her eggs harvested, Adam, Jeff, Russell and Jennifer were in Audrey and Jeff's apartment.

Jennifer was getting turned on just thinking about fucking Jeff and making a baby. As she talked about it, Adam and Russell were getting turned on as well. Jeff was a bit nervous, but was slowly warming to the idea of stuffing that gorgeous brunette with his huge cock.

Jen was sitting between Russell and Adam. Jeff was sitting directly across from the three on the sofa. Adam and Russell got closer to Jen and they began caressing her black stocking covered legs. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the back of the sofa.

Adam's hand slid higher on her thigh and scraped his nails across her tender flesh. When Russell saw this he did the same to her other stocking covered thigh.

Jen let out a tiny moan and rolled her head from side to side as she bit down seductively on her large lower lip. She slowly spread her legs giving both men easier access to her upper legs. When she did this her already short skirt slid higher and now her pantyhose covered pussy was open to their groping hands.

Adam and Russell continued to caress her gorgeous legs and kept on moving higher. Her legs were wiggling all about the sofa as she was gasping for air and moaning constantly. Russell leaned forward and swept the long luxurious sable brown hair from her face and neck and he began sucking on her neck and ear.

Jen moaned and placed her hand over his crotch and clutched at his growing cock, still in his pants.

When Adam saw her reaction, he swept the same hair from her neck on his side and dove in and began nipping and licking at the sensitive flesh of her neck and ear.

She arched her back and with her mouth gaping open she turned her face towards Adam and their lips locked on one another's and their tongue slipped in and out of each other's mouths.

Jen used her other hand and began stroking Adam's cock which was straining against his pants. She tore her mouth from Adams and whispered to both of them; "Pull your cocks out so I can play with them!"

Even though Adam and Jen play a couple who have had sexual relations on the show, Jennifer had never seen Adam's cock in reality. She was pleasantly surprised by its seven inch length and its sizable thickness. As for Russell it was a couple of inches shorter and not nearly as thick.

When she reached for Adam's cock he slipped away and moved down her body. He cupped her pussy and it was dripping right through her tight pantyhose. Adam wormed one finger into a tiny hole and made the hole larger. Slipping a finger from his other hand in the same hole he pulled hard and the black nylon pantyhose gave way and ripped up the middle. Adam now gripped it hard and when he pulled the tight pantyhose ripped from top to bottom, front and back and hung on her body by the elastic waistband.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers