FFFF Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer looked up and saw Jeff standing over her, his huge cock was sticking out of his pants and she let out a loud gasp, just thinking that his large cock would soon be fucking her and planting seed in her womb. Her eyes got even wider when she saw in his hands were a pair of scissors. She let out a gasp when he leaned in and cut the elastic around her waist.

Jeff sat back down and both his and her eyes never left one another's as she licked her lips and her eyes moved down to his large cock.

Jeff was stroking his huge cock, it was at least four or five inches longer then Adam's and as thick as her wrist. Her cunt started foaming as she anticipated that huge piece of meat splitting her in two.

She closed her eyes and arched her back when she felt Adam's fingers worm their way into her pussy. He had swept the thin nearly see-through black silky panties aside and began plunging his fingers into her dripping cunt.

At the same time Russell had worked her pullover sweater up to her neck and slipped it over her head. He sat back and once again began raining kisses all over her bare neck. Both of his hands were busy, one sliding the black stocking down her thigh to her knee, his hand raked back and forth across her gorgeous ample thigh. His other hand was slowly unbuttoning the crisp white blouse that housed her huge full tits.

As the material parted her full heavy breasts threatened to leap free of the lacy black bra. Russell and Adam stopped playing with Jennifer to gaze at the large tanned mounds that were stuffed into the straining bra. The cleavage lured Russell to her breasts and beginning at her neck he rained kisses all over her upper chest and the upper slopes of her full gorgeous breasts.

Jennifer had her mouth open wide as she gasp from the duel sensations coursing through her lush body.

Adam continued to finger fuck her aching pussy and Russell paid homage to her large chest.

She gripped both cocks in her fists and stroked them faster and faster as a huge orgasm began deep in her loins. She rolled her gorgeous head from side to side, her long sable brown hair was tangled about her face. She let out yet another loud groan when Jeff came around the backside of the sofa, swept the hair from her face and fed her his huge thick cock.

Jennifer willingly accepted his thick piece of meat and began bobbing her head back and forth as he thrust his hips with each movement of her mouth. Her tongue swept around the large mushroomed head and lapped away at the thick underside. She was slurping wildly at his cock and her saliva was drooling out of the corner of her mouth and onto the sofa.

Jeff looked down at the sight before him and he got even harder. Jennifer's fat lips were wrapped around his cock and her lush sable brown hair covered half of her face and chest. Russell was mauling her chest and kissing her upper chest. Down lower Adam was finger fucking her dripping pussy; her pantyhose torn and tattered were down to her calves and resting on her black boots.

Just then the door opened and in walked Nancy and Audrey. Audrey acted like she was shocked even though they were following the script, and improvising here and there.

"Jeff what the fuck is going on here?

He pulled his cock from Jennifer's mouth and it bobbed up and down in front of her. Even though she was suppose to act like she had seen it hundreds of times, in reality it was the first time she saw it and she was tongue tied as she stared at the huge piece of meat bobbing up and down before her, Jen's saliva was dripping off of it and Audrey immediately started getting wet.

Nancy came up behind her and placing her hands on Audrey's flat belly slowly slid lower to the juncture of her thighs and rubbed slowly. She leaned in and nuzzled Audrey neck and whispered in her ear; "Look over on the sofa; those are the two cock that will be fucking you while Jeff is fucking Jennifer in the bedroom."

Audrey let out a moan as she watched Jennifer's tiny hands stroking Adam's gorgeous cock and Russell's slightly smaller cock. Her knees got weak and she walked, as if in a trance, over around the front of the sofa and slowly knelt down in front of Russell, Jennifer and Adam. She reached up and unbuckled Adams pants and grabbing them pulled them off. She looked over at Russell and he got the hint and tore his pants off himself.

Jennifer let go of the two cocks and wormed her way around Audrey and came around to where Jeff and Nancy were.

Jeff took them both by the hand and led them out of the living room and into the bedroom. Just before they were out of sight, Jeff looked back and saw Audrey move the two men side by side and her head disappeared between their legs.

In the bedroom Nancy positioned Jennifer on the bed and turned to Jeff. "Why don't you get undressed while I implant Jen here with Audrey's eggs?"

He started undressing and Nancy turned back to Jeff; "Not here you idiot. I don't think you want to watch this!"

He smiled like a real goof and slipped into the adjoining bathroom.

Jennifer was on her back and Nancy smiled up at her when she saw the tattered pantyhose. "Looks like the four of you got started without my assistance. Let's get you out of these boots and torn hose."

Jennifer nodded and Nancy picked up one foot and unzipped the boot and pulled it off. She slid her hand slowly up the firm leg and caught the edge of the torn hose and slowly slid it down her leg. As she did this her long nails scarped the tender flesh of Jen's leg and she let out a shiver and laid back.

Nancy did the same with the other boot and hose and lightly urged Jennifer over onto her side. Nancy found the zipper on the back of her skirt and tugged it down. Grabbing the hem she tugged it back and forth several times and it finally gave way and slid down over her gorgeous bubble butt, full firm thighs and off her bare feet.

Nancy sat back on her haunches and looked at the beautiful woman before her.

Jennifer's long straight hair framed her face and made her look angelic. The rest of her looked very, very erotic. Her white blouse was open and her huge heavy breasts were still encased in the black lace bra. Her tan belly was rising and lowering from her heavy breathing. Below that her wet pussy was clearly visible through her wet panties. Her legs were in constant motion.

Nancy raked her fingernails slowly up Jennifer's sleek full thighs and they opened instantly. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of the panties and tugging at them, Jennifer willingly raised her ass off the mattress, allowing Nancy to slip them from her body and down her legs and tossing them to the floor she once again raked her nails from both ankles slowly up her legs until them were cupping Jennifer's gorgeous ample ass.

Jennifer rose up to meet her and thrust her pussy up towards her.

Nancy's luxurious blonde hair tumbled down across her shoulders and was draped across Jennifer's belly, pussy and upper thighs. When her lips came in contact with Jennifer's thick lipped winged pussy she sucked one large lip in-between her lips and Jennifer let out a loud groan and started cumming immediately. Nancy let it fall from her lips and she did the same to the other lip. She now drove her hot, wet tongue into Jen's bubbly caldron.

Jennifer was sitting up, resting on her elbows as she watched Nancy eat out her juicy cunt. She tossed her head around and her eyes rolled back in her head as Nancy now added two fingers to the worshipping of her pussy. Jennifer's long brown hair tossed about and covered her bra covered tits. Her blouse had slipped off her shoulders and now rested around her wrists on the bed. A second orgasm began deep in her loins and she fell back to the bed and wrapped her strong thighs around the still clothed Nancy.

Once the orgasm subsided she let her legs fall from Nancy's head and neck. Nancy slowly rose from between Jen's legs and swiping the cum she couldn't drink down with the back of her hand she smiled down at Jennifer; "Well now Jen, I think you are nice and relaxed. I think the incursion of the eggs will go smoothly."

Jennifer smiled weakly at her, she was as weak as a newborn pup and with her legs open wide she held her breath as she felt the cold metal of the instruments enter her pussy.

Nancy slowly inserted the eggs into Jennifer's womb and hoped it would take hold knowing normally they needed to be in her womb a lot longer before fertilizing the eggs. She pulled the instrument out and smiled up at Jennifer. "Alright Jennifer, all set, you need to be careful not to move much. I know it will be difficult seeing Jeff is so large, but once the egg is fertilizer, it will be a lot easier to move about."

Nancy slipped off the bed and called to Jeff; "Okay Jeff, get your naked butt out here and let's make you a baby!"

Jeff poked his head out of the bathroom. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he entered the room. He stopped when he feasted his eyes on Jennifer's nearly naked form on the bed.

His cock which was flaccid when he walked into the room quickly was pumping blood into its length and was quickly growing to its full length and girth.

Both Jennifer and Nancy saw his reaction and Nancy took the initiative. She moved over to Jeff and wrapped her long slim fingers around his cock and slowly began stroking it.

He closed his eyes and let out a tiny groan. He wrapped his arm around her lithe tanned body and pulled her to his naked body.

"Mmmmm, you like me stroking that big cock of yours huh? Would you like me to suck on it and get it nice and hard? I'll get it really, really wet so you can fuck Jennifer's fertile pussy. I'll get you so ready, so as soon as you slip your big cock into her tight juicy pussy you can cum and fertile those eggs. After that you can fuck her to your hearts content and cum in her again and again. Remember the first time needs to be gentle so the eggs can attach to your swimmers and make the baby."

He let out a husky laugh, "I think I'll have a tough time going slow and gentle Nancy, just look at that gorgeous thing lying there, she's just begging to be fucked and fucked hard!"

Jennifer way lying on her back, her legs spread wide open and both hands stuffed in her pussy. One was flicking her stiff clit and the other was pumping away at the dripping hole. "Oh please Nancy, let him fuck me now! After your tongue got me going, I need a cock; I need HIS BIG COCK deep in me. I need to cum so fucking bad and I need it now!"

Nancy was very calm; "I'm sorry Jen, if you want this to work, you'll have to do it my way. Here is what we need to do and what we WILL do. "Okay Jeff I'm going to suck on that big cock of yours until you are nice and stiff. I want to get you so fucking hot that as soon as you slip it into Jennifer's hot juicy cunt you'll blow your wad. I need you to go as deep as possible so it will insure your sperm finds the eggs and she becomes pregnant. Then you need to stay in her as long as possible so your sperm doesn't flow out. After that you can fuck her again and this time you two can enjoy one another, fuck to your hearts content, and just make sure you come in her again. A second dose of cum won't hurt and I'm sure you both would love it."

Jeff looked at Nancy; "It all sound so clinical, I thought it was suppose to be fun?"

"Well Jeff once you cum, the second go round can be as much fun as you both like. You know the blow job I'm going to give you won't hurt either."

"Mmmmm, I guess you're right, but what if your mouth isn't enough to get me hot enough to cum in Jennifer?"

She looked at him with a quizzical look; "Well Jeff what are you suggesting? I'm not sure what you are getting at?"

"Well first of all Nancy, I think it would be a lot hotter if you were wearing fewer clothes. What do you think Jen?"

She nodded as Jeff stepped closer to Nancy. He reached out and pulled her to his naked body. He looked her up and down and slid his hands around and cupped her petite tight ass in his large meaty hands. Squeezing her ass he pulled her tighter to his body and his cock was trapped between their bodies, poking her belly and sliding down along her pussy.

Jeff released her slightly and found the belt securing her red wrap-around dress together. Tugging on the belt it opened and slipping it open he quickly found the inner tie of the dress. Opening that the dress it parted and her sexy red satin bra was overflowing with her firm taut breasts and her matching satin panties, with a prominent wet spot evident where her pussy was molded to the panties, showed off her gorgeous body.

Jeff took the opportunity to slip the dress off her shoulders and down her arms, it drifted to the floor and once again Jeff pulled the tall willowy tanned blonde to his hard thick body.

Nancy let out a loud gasp when his stiff cock slid between her legs and nuzzled her pussy and was quickly making the wet spot on her panties even larger.

He cupped her tiny firm ass in his hands and squeezed and separating the cheeks he wormed one finger into the panties and tickled her asshole.

Nancy nuzzled her mouth into his bare shoulder and her body shook as wave after wave of pleasure raced through her body.

Jeff slid his hands up to her bra and popped it open and drew it off her shoulders and it fluttered to the floor.

Her stiff nippled firm tits crushed against Jeff's hairy chest and it spurred her on even more and the large inch long nipples perked up even more and stiffened

She finally worked up enough strength to pull away. Nancy slowly slid down Jeff's thick hairy body. Her lips and tongue worked across his chest, hairy nipples and down to his firm belly. Now on her knees her hands slid up and down his trunk like thighs. She cupped his swollen cum filled balls and rolled them in her long slim fingers. Raising them up, she sucked first one, then the second nut into her hot wet mouth. Her tongue flicked around his nuts and sucked on them lightly and tugged at them. Letting then pop out of her mouth she ran the flat of her tongue from the base of his thick long cock slowly to the tip. She drew the tip into her mouth and sucked hard and ran her tongue around and around. Her saliva ran down and collected in her fist that was holding the shaft at the base. In unison, her mouth and hand stroked his cock up and down and Jeff rolled his head around and dug his fists in her extremely long blonde hair.

She popped the cock out of her mouth and leaning forward wrapped her firm full tits around his cock and began raising and lowering her upper body. She lowered her head and let a large gob of spit drool out of her mouth. It landed between her squashed tits, lubricating his cock as it slid deeper and faster between her gorgeous tits.

Nancy rolled her head around and closing her eyes took in the erotic feeling of a hot saliva covered cock sliding in-between her ample tits. She let go of one tit and dropped it into her panties and she groaned and her hips jerked back and forth as she strummed her erect clit and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger.

She followed Jeff as he sat on the edge of the bed. Her tits lost his cock and she recaptured his cock between her full red lips and her long blonde hair cascaded over his belly crotch and thighs. She bobbed up and down faster and faster as her hair swayed across his sexually charged skin and with each bob of her head, her hair heightened the excitement coursing through his body.

With all the strength he could mustard, Jeff reluctantly pulled Nancy's magic mouth and sensual hair off his cock and with his cock jerking and bobbing, he rolled over and was suddenly positioned between Jen's luscious wide opened thighs.

Jen was lying back playing with her pussy keeping it warmed up for Jeff's cock and sperm. With his sudden movement he was ready, willing and able to do the job he was so ready to accomplish.

Jeff leaned over her and swept the luxurious sable brown hair from her face. He kissed her lightly on the lips and whispered to her; Oh Jennifer I've wanted to fuck you so bad for so long. I know the first time is to make a baby, but if you allow me, the second time, I'd love to make love to you, fuck you like I've always wanted to and hopefully you have the same feelings?"

She smiled up at him, combed her fingers through his short dark hair and nodded her feeling were just the same as his. She pulled his mouth down to hers and their kiss slowly intensified. She gasped and moaned into his mouth, her tongue entered his mouth just about the same time Jeff's huge cock slid between her slippery cuntlips and slowly sunk into her wet channel.

Deeper and deeper his cock sank into her womb.

Jennifer's tongue drove deeper into his mouth as she wrapped her gorgeous legs around his waist and drove his cock deeper into her cunt. She tore her mouth from his and groaned and moaned as Jeff bottomed out in her pussy.

Jeff, on his elbows, looked down at the lust filled eyes of Jennifer and whispered to her; "God Jennifer, do you have any idea how beautiful you look? If it's okay with you, I'm going to start moving in and out of you. The only problem is that with the great blow job Nancy gave me and how unbelievably tight your pussy is, I'll cum soon, a lot sooner then I'd even want to cum in a woman as sexy and beautiful as you are."

She was smiling from ear to ear and nodding vigorously, wrapped her arms around Jeff and kissed him hard. She began pumping her hips upwards as Jeff pumped into her.

Jeff picked up the pace and slipped in and out of her as he felt her tighten around his cock. He slid one more time as deep into her as he could and holding it there, ground his hips hard and began spurting his thick potent sperm into her waiting cunt.

Jen ground her hips upwards and started cumming too. Feeling Jeff fill her womb with his potent cum triggered an orgasm. Both of their cum juices bathed Audrey's eggs and they hugged tightly and basked in the glow of knowing they most likely had just created a baby.

There was a commotion just outside the room in the hall and Jeff turned his head and there stood the two naked men and the fully clothed Audrey from the living room. Audrey was smiling as she knew Jeff and Jen had just fertilized her eggs, but at the same time she was turned on to no end as she stood there stroking the two cocks of her intimate partners. Russell and Adam directed her towards the other bedroom and Audrey yelled back to Jeff; "You better fuck her good a couple more times Jeff! After that I want a go at that big cock of yours, after all you ARE my husband!" She giggled as she was pulled into the bedroom by the two horny men.

Jeff turned to Nancy; "So Nancy, how long do we need to stay coupled?"

Nancy started giggling; "Well Jeff, it seems you look rather comfortable buried deep in Jennifer's pussy. I would say a couple more minutes should do the trick. After that you'll be free to do whatever you want to one another, that is if you would want to."

At the same time they both said; "Yes we would!"

Nancy laughed once again; "Well it looks like the two of you are all set to go by yourselves. If you don't mind, after Jeff got me all hot and bothered, I need to fuck and be fucked. I'll be in the next room giving Audrey a hand. I wouldn't mind getting some of that later Jeff, for now I'll try a little of Adam and Russell!"

Nancy walked out of the room and headed to the other bedroom. Jen and Jeff watched her tight ass wiggle in those tight red panties until she was out of sight.

Nancy stood at the open door and watched Russell and Adam ravish Audrey's tight ample body. They had her naked already and Nancy could not believe how hot she looked.

Adam was straddling her lower chest and was fucking her large tits. Each upward thrust, Audrey would suck his cockhead into her mouth and her tongue would flick out and play with his pee hole.