FFFF Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lower, Russell was plowing away at her dripping pussy. She had her legs wrapped around the back of his thighs and was pulling him in as deep as possible with each downward thrust.

Nancy made a coughing sound and both Adam and Russell turned to see her with her hand in her panties; "Do you mind if I join you three for some fun? Jeff got me so fucking hot, I need a release and I need it soon!"

Adam threw his leg off over Audrey and clamored out of the bed and came over to Nancy; "I think between the three of us, we can take care of your problem. What's going on with Jennifer and Jeff?"

She reached forward and took his saliva covered cock in her long slim fingers and began stroking him slowly; "Well right now they are just resting. Jeff's cock is still buried deep in Jen's cunt. He has to keep it there for a few more minutes so we can be sure his sperm connects with Audrey's eggs. After that I told them to go wild and get the edge off. They are both itching to fuck like bunnies and I assume within the next couple of minutes you'll be hearing Jen scream in ecstasy while Jeff fucks that luscious body with his huge cock!"

With cock in hand Nancy led Adam over to the bed and had him sit down. She leaned over and took his cock down her throat. Her long blonde hair totally covered Adam's lower body and swayed across his thighs and heightened his excitement.

Adam wound his fingers in her thick long locks and guided her mouth up and down his stiff cock. His hands let go of her hair and cupped her tits as they swayed over his thighs. He couldn't take much more of her magic lips and tongue. He pulled her off his cock and with her standing before him; he cupped her gorgeous ass and drew her closer to the bed. Hooking his fingers in the waistband of her panties he slid them down her long slender tanned legs. They fell about her feet and she kicked them away. Adam now began playing with her unbelievably gorgeous legs. Over the next few minutes he had Nancy moaning and groaning with excitement as he slid his hands up and down her legs. Not a single inch of her legs were left untouched as he could not get enough of the tanned legs.

Nancy could not take any more, her medium sized blonde bush was totally soaked with her juices as she came once from his magic hands, but now needed a vaginal orgasm. Pushing him back on the bed, Nancy climbed up and straddled his body. She reached back and her long hair streamed across his thighs. When he felt that it made him jerk upwards and before Nancy could guide his cock into her pussy, it slid in and with Adam holding her hips in place began plowing upward into her spasming pussy.

Adam's hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Once again his hands were sliding over her gorgeous thighs and calves; he couldn't get enough of those gorgeous gams. His hands slid upward and diddled her stiff clit and she let out a loud groan and began bouncing up and down on his cock even faster. He slid his hands upward, covered in her juices and began tugging and pulling on her stiff nipples.

She leaned forward and fed him her nipples. He lapped and sucked on them as she now rode his cock faster and faster.

Besides them Russell was fucking Audrey a lot slower. He was pacing himself and she loved how tender and deliberate he was fucking her. His cock, even though smaller them Adam's was sliding in and out of her extremely wet cunt. He would change up the pace and his hands were caressing and playing with all of her lush curves. He would slide deep into her and holding it there, he would kiss and duel with her tongue. He'd pull out and his hands would slide down her body playing with her thighs and ass and set off more fires all along her body. He slid back in and his hands would slide up and cup her massive tits and press them together. He lowered his mouth and sucked and licked at them.

Audrey loved the tender fucking, but needed to cum and was urging Russell to fuck her harder. She turned her head and watched Adam and Nancy fucking like animals and she gripped Russell's ass and let out a groan; "Oh Russell, fuck me harder, fuck me! I'm so close, fuck me, fuck me and cum in my pussy!"

When he heard that and looked at the two besides them reaching another orgasm, he abandon his lovemaking and now resorted to fucking.

When Audrey saw the change in his face and the thrusts of his hips sped up, she rolled her dirty blonde hair covered head from side to side. She closed her eyes and let the fantastic feeling of having a strange cock drive deep into her pussy.

Audrey wrapped her strong thighs about Russell's hips and pulled him to her and both of the pelvises ground together, they came simultaneously. They both shook and she felt his cum shoot into her waiting womb.

Just before he came he felt her cunt tighten and felt a rush of hot juices bathe his cock. He leaned in and kissed her hard and their mouths crushed against one another as their tongues sought out the other's tongue.

Besides them Nancy was bouncing up and down as she raced through yet another orgasm. Her entire body was covered in sweat, her tits were dripping with sweat and Adam slid his hands over her slippery skin. Her hair was whipping around her upper body and her once gorgeous hairdo was now reduced to a damp, tangled mess, but it still looked amazing.

Adam held her tight ass cheeks in the palm of both hands and guided her faster and faster on his straining cock. When he wormed a finger up her tight asshole, that did it! She let out a loud scream and started cumming again. He felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock and it drew the cum from his aching balls.

Nancy slumped against his sweaty body and the entire room was filled with the sound of all four of them breathing heavily. They had all cum and Nancy smiled as she knew her fantasy had only begun.

In the other room Jen was resting her head on Jeff's hairy chest. She was lazily stroking his cock she placed tiny little kisses on his chest. They were both getting turned on as they heard the four other cast members fucking in the other bedroom.

He placed a tender kiss on her forehead and she smiled up at him; "Well big boy are you ready to rock my world again?"

He tenderly swept on long lock of her dark hair from her face and nodded. Cupping her face with his large meaty hands he drew her mouth to his. It started off slow and tender and slowly built. His mouth opened and she took the opportunity to slip her tiny pink tongue into his mouth. The kiss grew and now their mouths were crushed against one another's as their tongues darted back and forth from one mouth to the other.

Jen finally broke the kiss and was completely out of breath and she let out a groan when his mouth dropped to her bare neck.

Jeff rained kisses on her neck, ear, darting into her ear canal and this made her shiver. His tongue and teeth came into action as he nipped and sucked at the tender flesh of her shoulder. His fingers slowly drew the tight bra strap from her shoulder and then the other one. With one quick deft motion he popped open the bra hooks and the bra slumped against her straining tits.

Jen shook her shoulders and the bra tumbled to her lap. She smiled when she saw the reaction on Jeff's face. He was nearly drooling as he stared at the two perfect orbs resting on her chest.

Jeff was licking his lips as he stared at her gorgeous breasts. They were full and coned shape. The aureoles dark and the size of half dollars and the nipples were thick and very dark. Both breasts were tanned and Jeff knew she had to sunbathe topless. They were very, very firm and did not sag one iota. He slowly moved towards them, cupping the further tit in his palm, he lowered his mouth to the closer tit and planted tiny wet kisses all around the tender firm flesh.

Jen followed his mouth with her sultry dark eyes and moved about on the bed, she was trying to get him to close his lips over her straining nipple and aureole.

Jeff slid lower and kissed the sensitive flesh on the underside of her breast and she let out a gasp. He moved between her breasts and kissed upwards along her slender tanned throat and again captured her mouth with his own.

She let out a loud groan when both hands now cupped both breasts and his thumbs flicked her stiff nipples. She broke the kiss and pushed his head downward. Jen guided his mouth towards her nipple and this time he did not disappoint.

Jeff delicately ran the tip of his tongue around and around the stiff tip. He did this several times and it was driving Jennifer insane.

With a loud groan she crushed his mouth to her stiff nipple. He let out a chuckle and now began sucking lightly and slowly added more suction and had the entire nipple and aureole between his lips.

Jen was tossing her head from side to side as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her lusty tanned body. Her long sable brown hair was tangled about her face and upper body and she looked like a leading lady in porn. Her mouth was gaping open, her eyes rolled about in her head and she tried to force more tit flesh into Jeff's mouth.

Jeff moved off her one nipple, it was dripping with his saliva. He captured the dripping nipple between his thumb and forefinger and tweaked it as his moved to the other nipple.

Jen was going berserk as he took the other nipple into his mouth. She arched her back forcing more flesh into his mouth and let out a loud groan when his other hand slid down to her pussy and drove two fingers in. It made a squishing sound as it drove some of his cum that he had deposited there earlier out of her pussy.

Jeff continued to pump two fingers in and out of her foaming cunt and pulling them out her cunt made a sucking sound. Jeff placed his fingers by her lips and ran it around her full red lips and she opened her mouth and he shoved them in.

Jen sucked on them like a woman possessed and moaned and groaned her approval.

Jeff's other hand was busy with her firm breasts and moving down he slid it across her firm belly. He moved lower and his hand slid up and down her amazing legs. He could not get enough of her gorgeous legs and he was now between them and she let out a loud gasp, followed by an animal like groan as he clamped his mouth over her still oozing pussy.

She was shocked and ecstatic that Jeff was man enough to eat his own cum along with her juices from her foaming cunt.

After about a minute, Jen came and sent more cream into his mouth. He slid up her body and hovering over her, let the cum mixture slowly drip from his mouth.

Jen let out a squeal and opening her mouth accepted the cum cocktail. She was amazed on how much he had gathered in his mouth. She swallowed twice and her lips and cheeks were covered in the creamy mixture. She pulled his mouth down to hers and once again they kissed violently, each trying to get the upper hand.

They parted and Jen looked up at Jeff with those large dark eyes and smiled, cum still clinging to them; "Oh Jeff, I need you to fuck me now, fuck me good and hard and for as long as you can!"

He smiled and shook his head; 'Oh no Jen, no way, I've wanted to fuck you for so long. I'm going to enjoy that gorgeous body of yours. I think you'll love what I have planned for you too!"

He slipped off the bed and came back from the bathroom with a large bottle of massage oil in his hand. He had a big grin on this face.

Jen jumped up on her knees and was grinning from ear to ear and with a sexy giggle said; "Oh yeah Jeff, now we're going to have some fun. Just don't tease me too much, but I agree I've wanted to fuck you since we met, now we can enjoy ourselves and then fuck like bunnies!" She giggled again and let out a yelp when Jeff flipped her over onto her belly.

Jeff straddled her lush tanned body and swept the long sable brown mane of hair off her back and tucked it around her head. He opened the bottle and drizzled a good amount of the slippery warming oil across her tapered back.

Jen let out a soothing moan as she felt Jeff's hands begin working the oil into her tight tanned skin. She would let out a groan whenever he slipped to the sides and brushed against her full breasts.

He applied more oil and worked down to the small of her back and her trim waist. Squirting a large amount in the small of her back, he began caressing her large firm butt cheeks and this was driving Jennifer crazy. He slipped between the cheeks and slowly wormed a finger into her tight asshole.

She let out a low groan and shook from a tiny orgasm. She turned her head from side to side and her long hair was beginning to absorb some of the oil and make her look even more erotic. Her mouth was open wide as she was gasping for breath and she was now constantly moaning and groaning. Her hips were rocking back and forth and her ass arched up as she urged Jeff to finger her asshole even deeper.

As slow as he could, Jeff slipped his oily finger all the way into her asshole. Holding it there he massaged her ass cheeks with his other hand. He slowly withdrew his finger all the way and Jen let out a moan of protest; "Oh no Jeff, finger my ass! I'm so fucking close to cumming again, please, please stick it back in!"

He chuckled and ignored her pleas. His hands worked down her gorgeous legs and seeing them all tan and shiny from the oil his cock got even harder. Up and down, up and down, Jeff's firm caresses of her feet, calves and thighs were driving Jennifer insane.

She rocked from side to side trying to put more pressure on her itching and aching clit. With one quick movement she rolled over onto her back and her dark lust filled eyes bore into him. "Quit teasing me Jeff! I need to be fucked and fucked hard. Please do it now!"

He was grinning down at her and he shook his head no; "Listen Jennifer, ever since I met you I've wanted to fuck you. I promised myself if I ever got the chance I would take my time and savor your beautiful body. I want to take in every inch of you and burn it into my memory. I want to remember this forever, especially if I never get the chance to do it again."

"Oh don't you worry about that Jeff, if you fuck me half as good as you did when we were making a baby, there is no way in hell I'm NOT going to fuck you again, and again and again."

"What about Adam?"

She chuckled; "I think he has his hands full and I do mean full, with Audrey. I don't think I'll have to twist his arm too hard to switch every now and then. Now come up here and fuck me!"

Again he shook his head no; "Sorry Jen, but I still have to give your front my special massage!"

With that she fell back to the bed and biting her lower lip, let out a long deep breath and closed her eyes.

Jeff spread the oil along her shins, knees and thighs. His strong hands worked its magic and she was once again moaning and groaning as he inched closer and closer to her aching pussy. He poured a palm full of oil in his hand and he slowly let it drip out and directly onto her thick swollen pussy lips.

Jennifer let out a whoop and arched her hips upward.

Jeff cupped her pussy and with the heel of his hand began rubbing her pussy harder and harder in a wide circular motion.

That was all it took and she began squirting her juices all over his hand.

Jeff was turned on to no end as he now worked both hands all around her pussy and asshole. He stuffed both holes with oil and cum covered fingers and Jennifer was screaming at the top of her voice; "Yes, yes Jeff fuck me, fuck my pussy and my ass, oh fuck I never came this hard before, oh shit, oh shit I'm cumming again. Oh Jeff, please, please, fuck me now. Stuff my cunt with that big cock of yours!"

He nearly gave in, but held off as both of his hands, past his wrists were covered in her juices. Taking his hands he now worked up to her mouth and fed her his cum covered fingers and she sucked on them greedily.

When they were clean, he now worked the oily liquid into her gorgeous tits and Jennifer shot through the roof again. She collapsed against the damp sheets, she had come so many times she was exhausted and she wrapped her weak arms around Jeff; "Please, please Jeff, let me rest a minute so I can enjoy it fully when you finally fuck me, okay?"

Jeff let out a little laugh and flopped down beside Jennifer. Her breathing was labored and his was not far behind seeing how turned on he was playing with her lush body.

After about a minute or two Jennifer rolled onto her side and began playing with his pecs and chest hair. Suddenly she sat up and grabbed the bottle of oil; "Okay Jeff, your turn, flip over onto your belly!"

Reluctantly he did as she asked and straddled his thick waist and oiling up his back began working her soft petite hands into his firm back. She slid lower and her dripping pussy was rubbing against his thick well muscled thigh.

Jeff let out a groan when he felt her dripping pussy vigorously humping his leg, sending streams of her cum all over his leg. He groaned even louder when her fingers, covered in oil, slid into his asshole and she began massaging his prostate. He nearly came when she did this and he rolled over and in doing this she nearly fell onto the mattress.

She looked down at him with those lust filled dark eyes. Her long dark hair was hanging down, sticking to her oil covered tits and he bit his lip to keep from cumming. She began working the oil onto his hairy chest and moved quickly to his belly and pubic area. Just like he had done, she skipped to his trunk like thighs and her delicate fingers worked its magic down to his feet.

She now moved to his cock and ball and squirting a good amount of oil on his cock she worked both hands up and down his thick stiff cock. She cupped his nuts and once again fingered his asshole.

He let out a groan and drove his hips upward as her slim fingers slid up and down his cock faster and faster.

Jennifer was gasping for breath as she got turned on more and more as she anticipated Jeff fucking her with this gorgeous piece of meat. Her hand was a blur as she stroked him faster and faster. She was moaning and groaning as he saw the fire in her eyes. She let out a loud gasp and dropped her mouth to his cock. Her long oil covered hair slid back and forth across his oily skin as his cock slid deep into her mouth.

Jeff squeezed his eyes shut; he knew if he watched the erotic sight before him, he'd be coming down her long graceful throat.

Up and down, up and down her lips slid along the oil covered shaft. Her hair was a mess as it soaked up more and more of the oil from his body. Suddenly she pulled off his cock and slid up and straddled his thick hips. She gripped his cock and positioned it at her swamp like cunt and then she stopped.

Jeff's eyes shot open; "Jen why did you stop, stick it in. I'm ready to fuck you!"

She beamed down at him; "Oh no Jeff, I'm going to fuck you. I want you to keep your hands at your side and don't move. I want you to feel each and every inch of my womb as I slide down on your cock. I want you to concentrate of the warmth and wetness as I envelope your cock with my cunt. Are you ready?"

All he could do was nod and nod vigorously.

:"Remember Jeff, no hands and no fucking me, I'll let you know when I want you to fuck me, okay?"

"Yes, yes Jen, just do it!"

Gripping his slick cock she slipped it in between her thick cuntlips. She slowly lowered her hips and as her cunt opened Jeff's large cockhead popped into her pussy. She let out a long deep breath and closed her eyes; she took in the fantastic feeling of his cock finally back in her pussy. She painstakingly lowered her body and inch by inch his oil covered cock slowly disappeared in her quaking pussy.

She tossed her oil stained hair over her shoulders and lowered a couple of more inches.

Jeff bit his lip so hard, he drew blood and he looked up at her and his cock leaped in her cunt and this made her jerk her hips and drove even more of his thick hard cock into her body. "Oh fuck Jen, you pussy feels so fucking tight and the heat is nearly unbearable. Can I move yet, please Jennifer, let me fuck you?"